This triggers the roster babby

This triggers the roster babby.

Attached: 1537289736324.jpg (1536x1536, 285K)

I would have sex with her but still a horrible addition to DLC that could've been another ballot winner like K. Rool or Wolf

No but it triggers you enough to make a thread about it, apparently.

Attached: 1540954044984.jpg (342x342, 56K)

Corrin has the most adorable feet

Attached: 1542996501086.png (1276x1566, 604K)

>she's terrible
>but my alts!
Bitch nigger he is in the game stfu already

cute feet, but still a dogshit addition to the game.

FEET

How?

Corrin is the most fun sword user to play as.

Post more feet

Cute feet :3

Underwhelming addition as dlc (I certainly didn’t bother to buy her), but fine enough as an unlockable in Ultimate. At this point everyone who matters is here anyway so anyone else is just a bonus. I don’t mind all of the B or C list characters.

That said, I just wish Nintendo would finish representing their long franchises by adding in an Advanced Wars character and a Rhythm Heaven character. Maybe even an EBA character. Not really necessary, but it would be nice.

kill yourself twitter tranny

they are fun and cute but also bottom tier trash

Attached: corrin sip.jpg (900x900, 106K)

So... This is Vidya feet thread?

Attached: 1563597688273.webm (1920x1080, 2.99M)

Rhythm Heaven deserves none of what happened to it

>Scrapped fighter in smash 4
>Sakurai suddenly gets Alzheimer's and forgets about the franchise and only gives it one song and a bunch of spirits
>Brings back everything else he scrapped

The false hope two games in a low with Gematsu and the Grinch were fucking crushers

actually i can think of at least 10 characters on ult's roster that trigger me more than corrin
can you guess them

What three houses representative should be added to Ultimate?

Advanced wars got it worst. Eleven game long franchise and all we got was spirits. They even removed the assist trophy for some odd reason.

It's going to be Byleth of course
Can you at least not post 3D shart if you're going to do that?

>Literally every video reaction to them was positive
>Only literally every site, reddit, Yea Forums, twitter, smashboards, etc. this character has positive reception, to the point where "muh uniqueness/not a clone" is celebrated instead of being seen as the bare minimum like every other franchise
>FEtards STILL cry about the character being "hated"

If you disagree with me feel free to show anything that contradicts me.

She actually only uses the sword in like 4 or 5 moves or something IIRC, most of her disjoints are shapelshifts.

>jab, all three tilts, fair, uair, fsmash, dwnsmash
>NO THOSE DON'T COUNT

If they slim down fe reps they should keep robin, corrin, and a marth. this is the only correct opinion

As a huge FEfag, I don't want a 3H character. All I want is a stage and some of it's bomb ass music.

At least with Advance Wars you didn't get the hope of a character only for it to get ripped away two games in a row.

So 6-9 depending on how you count, still not that bad honestly, my point was more that people kinda overstate the Sword aspect compared to the Shapeshift one.

Attached: 1546551104467.jpg (900x1158, 145K)

Ike is more of an iconic character than Corrin and is also more fun to play.

What the fuck do you mean “depending on how you count”? Are you retarded? What could you possibly choose about which to count?

The shapeshift is only really there to mask really generic moves so no not really. Corrin fans have made it extremely clear that they don't actually give a shit about it by only bringing it up when defending their inclusion in Smash.

Yummy.

i want this stupid cunt's feet on my face RIGHT NOW
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1565060347828.jpg (482x482, 13K)

>Nobody else in the game has a dragon transformation so it's automatically unique
>Swords are just aesthetic, so Corrin being a sword user doesn't mean they're generic

This is unironically how FE apologists think.

Attached: 1548908331440.jpg (1470x958, 140K)

Attached: seething incel.webm (1280x534, 251K)

The only thing I'm mad about is that best girl should have been the default instead of that fag mcorrin.

Attached: 5110f0394fdc5b770c9274213f852e48.jpg (2048x1669, 453K)

Like i said a marth
Id prefer roy

Are you mentally disabled? Have you played smash bros before? Ike and Marth don’t share any of the same moves.

feet

Not what im saying man but you have to admit ike has a basic sword moveset while corrin and robin are at least unique

I actually like how Corrin plays, but I have no idea how to play them.

like FE
>find feet disgusting
Fucking delete this character and all footfags.

One of those characters you simply never see online

Cry more.

Life would be easier if you were to just become one of us, about everyone is drawing foot stuff nowadays

Do not resist. Nobody can resist smooth and soft texture of female sole. Don't fight it, embrace it, enjoy the paradise

Attached: 47478484848.jpg (1000x799, 83K)

Hilariously underpowered in key areas, but some of the stuff she has is good.
Didnt really deserve the hammer as much as she got because of her stupid shit from her 4 release.

>Hilariously underpowered in key areas
Could you elaborate on this? I enjoy playing her but I've got no clue what's good or not.

Ironically as ass mad as it made people when Corrin was one of the last DLC characters in Smash 4, they were actually more unique than Lucina or Roy

The worst part is Ike is only iconic because of Smash

Attached: 69325D00-9ECB-49AE-83FB-5BE7CB9BBE06-10581-00000B27E6130C3A_tmp.jpg (225x220, 42K)

K

Attached: dd7xoi7-82d2c3b8-2bb1-4fc2-aa0d-692e8bfaccc3.png (700x1082, 525K)

If I complain about Corrin taking up a spot in smash, will she angrily shove her feet into my face?
i hope so

She'd kick you lightly in the face. She's the girl who would notice someone looking at her feet in battle, so she'd use a lot of light kicking moves on them but still trying to look like she's just fighting instead of arousing you

>EVERYONE IS HERE!
>roster niggers are still upset about wasted slots
Why?

all these posts about her feet, but I just care about the thigh window

imagine if she smothered your face between her thighs

this is like a post from bizarro world

source??? who makes these?

Attached: 1563992792915.png (340x275, 76K)