Okay Yea Forums I need a game that isn't mentally or physically challenging in any way

okay Yea Forums I need a game that isn't mentally or physically challenging in any way
any vidya that actually gives me any hardship whatsoever makes me rage and I never have fun so I want something with absolutely no challenge or obligation or fail state of any kind whatsoever
give me a reason to keep playing vidya please

Attached: 69983085_p0.jpg (3541x5016, 1.83M)

fat dragon.

read a book or something, videogames probably aren't for you

and that's ok

Visual novels
Walking sims
CYOA games

Minecraft Creative mode may be the thing for you then, just comfortably flying around, exploring, and building whatever you feel like.

I don't like reading
I don't have any creativity so those types of games just make me feel stupid

You better be a girl, user

because I'm fapping to your submissive pleas to be told what to do

Kirby games, animal crossing, Pokemon

Well what kind of games do you like then, any favorite genres?
Finding the perfect game without any fail states is going to be difficult with such a surprisingly niche but vague premise

Learning to stop getting mad at losing is probably a lot easier without getting too preachy. I used to whack my desk in my teens over stuff like lag fucking me over in FPS, but over time realized it's a waste of effort to get worked up over bullshit, chuckle, and get back to having fun

FFXIII is what you are looking for.

Katamari Damacy

I can give you a hug, you will always win at that.

You can try Biogenesis. It's just a game about watching, mostly.

Attached: biogenesisshot-041.png (1277x856, 257K)

>I don't want a game where you: are challenged, can lose, have to try, have to read, is creative.

Stop playing video games, and maybe even consider stop living. You sound like the most pathetic person on the planet.

Lol this is a troll
But if srs just enable cheats in a game with them, you sound like an incel so just spawn a bunch of female models in skyrim and hunt em down with unlimited arrows with fast speed and god mode

Attached: tdyvqvstsla31.jpg (620x398, 70K)

Yume Nikki

Proteus
Osmos
Universe Sandbox
Mountain
Reus
Fantasy Life
Endless Ocean

the problem is the only type of games I like and that keep my attention are ones that piss me off and nothing I do can stop that feeling except not playing at all, but then I'm just more depressed because there's nothing else I want to do

Then you're shit outta luck then friend with that temper.
Have you tried playing on easier difficulties when possible?

This. Such a comfy game. Also any kind of creative type game like Dragon Quest Builders or Sims or Fantasy Life

the games I play don't usually have difficulty settings and playing on easy makes me upset too

What games?
You better not be beating your heads against the Souls series and its spinoffs, it's pretty much made to beat your head in with bullshit

Sounds like you need to deal with your depression, not seek an escapist outlet. That being said, Animal Crossing and Recettear.

>its another animesissy thread

Attached: Magmortar.gif (214x200, 688K)

competitive multiplayer stuff
I lose interest in everything else but platformers and any kind of puzzle that I can't figure out and shit just fucking piss me off

>a game where you ravage the earth of natural resources, roll up billions of people and set them on fire

>it's another anti-anime retard on Yea Forums

Then you're going to have to learn to love the bullshit of online competitive games, there's no way around it. Taking them a bit less seriously will do you wonders, instead of letting some sandbagging wifi warrior on your team ruin your experience

Attached: Needs to be Added.png (372x277, 13K)

Big difference between someone who likes anime and uwu fuck me daddy animesissies who post here

I can't not take video games seriously
they're the only thing I care about

Unironically, get a life and stop playing vidya if you think like that. It's mad unhealthy mate.

why would I stop doing the only thing I even think about wanting to do
I don't have anything else

Abzu

Attached: apps.44973.68322781636760871.425ecab7-eee7-4a99-b2e8-1a4916207866.jpg (1920x1080, 311K)

>games
>physically challenging
What?

Alright then, you only have one other option.

Kill yourself.

Attached: pokepuns.png (333x937, 278K)

Take them seriously in the sense to stop sweating the small shit, and just lose yourself in the greater overall experience. Go pirate or Redbox some games outside of your competitive multiplayer comfort zone, and see if anything else ticks because playing modern competitive games is a distilled experience that too often is just a frustrating nightmare since you're either dealing with mentally challenged teammates, glaring balance issues with cancerous metas, forced 50/50 win/loss rates, etc

There are more games than every before available, so trying a clean breathe of fresh air and actually testing out other waters may be just what you need.

but even in single player stuff I just get frustrated and hate the game
like I bought baba is you and just a few levels in I'm already saying I hate the fucking game and I'm not having fun at all
I just don't have fun doing anything, I feel empty and at best am just relieved that the struggle I was facing is over

How old are you? Do you have anything at all outside of video games in your life?

no

>I just don't have fun doing anything,
Then you probably need a better catharsis than videogames alone can provide. If you're heading into new games expecting it to be the magic spark to reignite your love of the genre, of course your expectations are going to fall flat and rustle your jimmies

Try new shit outside of vidya even if it's just reading a comic or manga that peaks your interest, stop underselling yourself and try a creative outlet or two, I gotta crash so this is the last from me

>I don't like reading
Fucking nigger

Take a shower every day.
Wash your clothes.
Change your bedlinens.
Go outside everyday, even if you just walk around for a few minutes.
Try to find a hobby or activity that you enjoy OUTSIDE your house.

You remind me of myself years ago and I hope I'd done these things.

aww whaa, "I can't change no matter what i do!"
mental weakness is a disability that requires time, effort, consistency, and self discipline to fix.
cut out the I CANT shit, literally no-one but you CAN

Drakengard 1.

I don't know how to wash clothes or change my bedsheets
I don't want to go outside for a multitude of reasons
I do leave my house to occasionally play fighting games but that's it

I'm not going to force myself to like things I don't

>I don't know how to wash clothes or change my bedsheets

Attached: 3B2C0BCB-6D26-4C09-8B51-91E9F277E677.jpg (212x204, 5K)

The Long Dark on the easiest mode, it’s pretty much just a comfy exploration game then.

For those games you need s Sony Moviestation 4.

>I don't know how to wash clothes or change my bedsheets
Put them in a washing machine and put a bedsheet over your bed then tuck the sides in holy shit manchild

>like read
You can read neet kino like Notes from the underground. Its about a neet in 1800s russia and his hatred for normies.

i don't think i've ever played a game without a fail state. you ever try playing with someone? videogames are good for giving you something to talk about with someone and that might be enjoyable.
if you're fine with "fail states" being super difficult to actually achieve, collectathons are usually easy fun. stuff like super mario galaxy or spyro 2/3.

Visual Novels
Minecraft Creative mode

How fucking worthless do you have to be to be a total neet who can't do their own laundry and can't handle video games where you can lose?

I bet you can't even tie a goddamn knot because it's too hard.
How do you find the energy to put food in your mouth, even?

I literally don't know how to do any of that

drop clothes in machine
pour some soap on your clothes and press the PLAY button, the water will mix with the soap and you don't have to do anything else
fuck you 10/10 i'm fucking mad

>How do you find the energy to put food in your mouth, even?
I don't really
I can barely make a sandwich and just eat whatever I can pull out of the cabinet

I wish people like you wouldnt exist

where does your money come from?
I'm actually curious how you've managed to stay alive for so long.

>implying he has a washing machine

but what soap
how much
how do I put the clothes in like groupings
what do I set the dials and shit on the machine too
there's too much stuff to deal with

Also post your battlestation

my dad does everything for me

Watch a youtube vid telling you how to do these things

Even find dumb shit to make it more fun, like 12 years ago I found a video on japs folding shirts in a weird way and I started doing that because I thought it was cool, and it made folding laundry at least slightly entertaining

Go on google and type in those questions

Fucking wikihow can help you

Jezusie Chrystusie, daj mi siły

How do you even manage to post here?

literally fucking kill yourself

all you're telling me is
>i dont wanna read it's too hard
everything you described has instructions written on them
don't tell me, you cant use computers either and you're a filthy phone poster

Parasite

>normalfags abusing poor neet

video games have far more instructions on them, how did you manage to play them before

are you just slowly becoming retarded?

im a neet and i know all this shit. kid is just retarded.

I dunno why we're even giving this person attention, he clearly doesn't want help and is just looking for a pity party.

Jesus christ, I'm actually mentally ill and I can do more than this person

>someone who's capability is less than someone with downs syndrome shouldn't be bullied

Kill yourself OP

the entire population of america is actually
obesity hampers brain function

>failed normalfag

be a healslut in ffxiv

Attached: 20190807_053642_1_1_1_1.jpg (1080x885, 178K)

>Jezusie Chrystusie, daj mi siły
Bardzo dobra rada.

Visual novels, eventually play some jRGPs on easy

Attached: 1408198680554.png (650x531, 540K)

Even a neet shouldnt be this useless

Does daddy also wipe his ass? Does he type all of these posts for him? Does he jerk him off because he is too lazy to fap to anime himself?

are you more afraid of the monitor falling forwards or sideways? i would turn the books 90 degrees but that's just me

I'm too embarrassed to and there's a lot of stuff that isn't written anywhere and I'm just expected to know
I don't like computers and do everything on my phone

Healers got nerfed across the board, even Netflix healers mostly fucked off.

they're level so it wouldn't fall any way

Ask your dad to teach you or just stop being a burden to him and leave and never come back

wikihow has step by step instructions for all sorts of mundane shit
go check it out, it will seriously help you
all see a therapist for your depression

alright fellas, I'm convinced this is a semi-elaborate troll

Well done, friend, you got me pretty good

you think I have the capacity to leave
and I'm not asking him anything I don't want him involved in any of this

you can always play stuff like titanfall 2 or fallout and crank down the difficulty

Attached: EAFjkPqUEAE8o0J-orig.jpg (1491x1065, 136K)

you're too embarrassed to privately look up information to save yourself from public embarrassment? are you actually a fucking mong? i can't even sympathize with you on this.

I'm too retarded to tell and I don't think I want to know if it is or isn't anyway.

I'm not fucking baiting you nigger
fuck you

>I don't have any creativity so those types of games just make me feel stupid
You can always copy something another person built

>too embarrassed to look something up on google
>completely willing to be mocked and ridiculed by actual people on an imageboard

Yeah nah you're full of shit mate, fuck off with your pretend neet status, you're giving the rest of us a bad name

Attached: 1564131434863.jpg (432x288, 21K)

Universe sandbox

You can throw the Earth into the sun if you wanted

>like I bought baba is you and just a few levels in I'm already saying I hate the fucking game and I'm not having fun at all

Baba is You isn't the easiest thing in the world. but if you're THIS fucking sensitive to difficulty you might be proper low-IQ retarded.

Go buy some detergent. There’s a fill line on the cap you use to measure it. If you can operate a computer, you can operate a washing machine.

I don't want to read all that shit and learn how to do stuff

Dragon Quest 8
OSRS
Minecraft on peaceful
Civ games on settler-prince difficulties

either learn or die.

>ITT: OP is literally a useless mouthbreathing moe weeb sack of shit

Attached: 1565103042000.jpg (1080x950, 56K)