Play Dragon Quest Builders 2

Play Dragon Quest Builders 2

Attached: 2576432114787.png (750x1494, 288K)

Ok

>did mediocre in Japan
>flopped in the west

Thank you very much cumskins, enjoy your bing bing wahoo sequel, povertyball 2k20, and another generic movie game instead

But I played it. I did my part

I bought and beat it, people just think it's japanese-y Minecraft, which it is.

Did anyone play dq2 and appreciate the story in this game? Or am I the only one?
When the king asked about his daughter I got feels.

>Dqb series is just an alternate reality of the Erdrick trilogy
It's kino

I really love how much more story this game has. The jailbreak chapter in between chapter 2 and 3 was kino.

>can never go back to bring those bros to your island
Shit game 0 out of 10

not if its as gay as this

Bromance with Malroth is strong

Attached: source.gif (400x300, 952K)

>Never go back
Oh shit, I never finished that blueprint book mini quest. Was the reward good? Fuck.

I have no idea cause I also missed it

Did you spoil the twist of chapter 3 by finding before you were supposed to? Only reason I didn't like that chapter.

I don't like my bro asking me to make a shared bedroom for the both of us.

dont be so insecure

Kinda. I found the castle but it just made me more interested in what was going on. Wish the pencil could make bigger blueprints cause I definitely want to remake that castle on my island

>tfw you played dq2 and understood what the mirror of Ra is for
Was so satisfying

Just copy it in parts

>can't go back to prison island
>Can't go back to malhala
For what purpose?

final patch stream is tomorrow, guys!

Attached: EA20SjXUYAAtMee.jpg (1280x720, 222K)

Holy fuck and I was just going to complain about never being able to see the ark again

I'm enjoying it. Doesn't quite have all the stuff I would have liked, but I don't feel i wasted my money. Pretty sure I'm on the last chapter now.

That final chapter gave me Chrono trigger vibes, and I loved it

Where the hell do I get orichalcum? And why are dyes such a pain in the ass to obtain?

It made the stealth segment a bit easier because one of the skeletons would be distracted with the book.

Ori is on one of the rando islands, deep underground spawns beneath a pile of other ores. Same with diamonds on that isle.
Took awhile to find for the completion bonus.

>not making a double bed shared room with your best bro
What's your excuse? He even asks you to make one! Don't you want to be a good builder?

Attached: 13457853345784.jpg (1079x1073, 80K)

You can use the flute to ping scavenger list items you haven't checked off yet

use echo flute in final level themed island
also never "Check!" it if you want several orichalcums

no, that's mythril

Yeah I realized that with the diamond as I just couldnt find it, figured I'd try the flute.

Could've sworn they were both there, on different item lists.

Has anyone tried multiplayer yet?
Also, how do you grow Birch and cherry blossom trees?

That's not a bad idea user. Might be a pain in the ass but worth a try as least

Get your villagers to build it for you too

Multiplayer is neat. Didn't try out buildertopiea but mess around on my buddies island was cute. You can't do terrible much other than help the host with stuff wince you cant bring stuff or take stuff with you.

You can make cherry blossom trees by cooking cherry blossom petals. It will give you a special fertilizer that turns other trees into cherry versions

Ok thanks, I can't figure out Birch tho. Also is there a way to get block tree parts? Like roots and branches? I want to make a tree house

>cherry blossom
make "cherry ash" or whatever called and give it to trees
hit cherry tree with normal hammer, and you will get petals then cook them

>birch
hit strawberry or cabbage with Ultimallet
put it on normal grass tile, not field tile
it turns into a birch

>check community board
>they terraformed the whole fucking isle of Awakening

If it wasn't so painstaking I would too but I think they probably used the buildnoculors

>No PC version
Can't

Use the Ultramallet on the parts you want. Its also an easy way of getting the trees you want. You have to beat the game first to unlock the idea to build the mallet

Should I buy DLCs?

What do those nocs do?

I'm a little stuck, I'm supposed to get a power source for a Kazap tower but I went to the shrine and can't find anything.

I would but no Vita version means indefinite hold until I pirate the switch version.

Why do ppl like to drawn images like this, shipping everything and their mom in every game possible. Yikes

Let you build in mass from any height and from long distances. You need to complete every tablet Target to get them.

Which shrine?

sneed

Completing the tablet is already a fucking pain

The mini-map brought me to a shrine with a goddess statue.

Aquarium is the only one with a quest, the rest are just cosmetics and more building material

You're supposed to jump off the cliff from there. The actual shrine is a giant light house across the ocean

Oh shit, can't believe I missed that, thanks.

Holy crap. I better make a bee line for those tablets then.

Watch out for the whrilwinds. If you fall in the ocean mermen will insta kill you

I'm bored with IoA bit so now I'm in story island and rebuild town
It's fun

When you finish the game, take the mirror of Ra to furrowfield and use it on the dog. Thank me later.

Shit I just finished Island 2 and haven't touched it in weeks.

I pirated it because Nintendo games in my country cost almost as much as brand new PS3, they can fuck off.

browsing community board is fun
I want Miiverse now