Bros?

Bros?

Attached: 1564672422825.jpg (938x1024, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ign.com/lists/video-game-makers/1
youtube.com/watch?v=3FWUIlJXB1Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nintendo unironically, literally invented and revolutionised genres multiple times

what's nintendo

Was there really any other option?

Yeah but they suffered a massive drop in quality during the Wii Era & could have monopolized the gaming industry if they simply went through with their original plan & bought SquareSoft & Rare in 2000

Of course they're #1. Who else would it be?

"Video Game Developers That Fuel My Nostalgia"

>they suffered a massive drop in quality during the Wii

Not disagreeing with you but they were still churning out games like Super Mario Galaxy.

Nintendo actually cares about gameplay.

Attached: 1556259554112.webm (320x180, 2.81M)

And imagine how great Sony would be right now if they didn't focus so much on delivering a cinematic experience to appeal to normies who thought video games were too childish.

Attached: 1556103502301.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

But taking the controls away from the player is super cool! Who cares if it's the same animation you've seen 36 times?!

>drop in quality during the Wii era

The had the Galaxy series, DKC Returns, Punch Out, Xenoblade, SSB Brawl just to name a few. You’re either 12 or just a little slow, likely both.

Link

Sony doesn’t make good conventional games. Any they’ve tried have been mediocre at best.

Sony can stick to video games that rely mostly on the “video” part of the name and leave the “game” part to the others.

nintendos greed and incompetence is the only reason playstation exists today. not based.

>Nintendo actually cares about gameplay.

This.

I own a PS4 and fuck me the 'games' are shit. They feel like interactive movies where gameplay is a distant second-thought.

There's a few nuggets of gold here and there but all I can say is thank fuck for companies like Capcom and Nintendo.

Attached: 1564787061809.gif (358x188, 3.95M)

Attached: P5_promocovers_PS4.jpg (1746x2147, 1.12M)

Nintendo isn't a developer you fucking trite, it's a company

Attached: 500198-monster-hunter-world-playstation-4-front-cover.jpg (800x997, 189K)

xenoblade is published, not made by. out of the rest of those only galaxy was any good

stop being rude, go be a meanie in a another thread.

>Nintendo isn't a developer you fucking trite, it's a company

Attached: 1546816699659.webm (900x374, 2.47M)

retard
literally kill yourself

That's what you get for only buying the 'AAA' garbage. The PS4 has a wonderful library, but their flag titles are all pleb shit, the stock popular game with a different coat of paint. If you know this then stay the fuck away from the clones ang go for the loved ones, the one that people really care about and will play again, not the flavor of the week. I own both and my only issue is how I keep forgetting which the cancel and confirm button is from sometimes.

>I own both and my only issue is how I keep forgetting which the cancel and confirm button is from sometimes.

I feel your pain bro.

I think you might need help navigating life son.

Monolith fully belongs to nintendo.

Can someone post the rest of the article so I can laugh at it?

nice resolution retard

Well duh. Who else would it be?

the true icing on the cake is you have to pay 50 a year to play online and their location is San Francisco
Have you tried Gravity Rush 2 I hear it is good.

yep it happend when you either pay for reviews or the reviewer are americans who were teens in the 90s. Nothing special there.

Attached: 4ec.jpg (803x688, 144K)

Yup

Attached: JS.png (900x506, 412K)

Couldn't you pic someone who was less in love with their own voice to help make your point?

Wish i could find the video that came with this as well
ign.com/lists/video-game-makers/1

Fuck of course it's right after i post.
youtube.com/watch?v=3FWUIlJXB1Y

Attached: 1419970860578.gif (301x339, 80K)

>all time
how does this not apply here?

do you need to have friends to enjoy this game, I'm genuinely asking.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

>that whole fucking video
jesus

>Nintendo isn't a developer you fucking trite, it's a company

LMFAO

Honestly, I think it's a fair pick. They churn out so many consistently good or at least consistently decent titles that it's insane and they seemingly never participate in politics or pandering.

>imma gonna get that ass!

Attached: 20190807_045026.jpg (720x810, 335K)

Sterling may be a collosal narcissistic asshole, but that doesn't change the fact that he's 100% right here

Attached: 93f.jpg (680x540, 38K)

omg imma screencap this lol

Based Jimbo