Jews

>12k in the bank
>suicidal
What do I do with the money as my last hoorah before I go for good?

Attached: fqr4qql.jpg (590x425, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

poz.com/article/bisexual-STIs-25837-6322
academic.oup.com/cid/article/53/suppl_3/S84/312345
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why so serious?

Find a therapist or a priest to talk to instead of posting on Yea Forums

Give it all to me to fund the massive medical debt I've accrued from my daughter's medical tests.

Thanks USA

Travel. You will want to live !

Not OP but life sucks

I miss Jeter too but you’re taking it too far man.

Where. Tell me and I book it rn I have no attachments at all so I'll take your random whim and book a flight

>12k in the bank
i can assure you that after a 3 month sex trip to thailand you will definitely not want to die anymore

time to make a garden and raise some chickens.

Buy all the DLC for Train Simulator.

massive Yea Forums giveaway

Wouldn't reccomend this advice, unless you want the suicidal to switch to homicidal.

>shit on non-straight people for literally forever, killing and persecuting
>"lol y u sad?"

straight """""people""""" need to be rounded up and gassed

Make that a 6 month sex trip to Ukraine.

Bisexual women are the most accepted LGB group, and yet they're the one who think about end themselves the most. More than gays and lesbians.

Shit nigga. If you're not gonna need the money, I'll take some a few thousand off your hands.

Has anyone ever considered that higher suicide rates among LGBT people is due to social pressure and being constantly told that they are not normal?

hey OP make a roll thread on Yea Forums and give at least $1000 to random strangers on the internet

Sounds like it doesn't have much to do with being bisexual/gay then

>all these beggers like
the internet really has become the 3rd world. disgusting, you gonna try and sell me chiclets next?

Yeah, it's because they have toys in the attic.

I dont wanna send that much in case I decide to live but ill send you a pizza if you want. Email me your nearest delivery place you want at my throwaway [email protected]. If you dont trust me then just give me the address of the corner of your block or some shit and ill send the delivery there. Ill do $30 max

travel is a meme
I've traveled a lot and it just sucks

newfag

Give it to me

send it to me, I'll put it to good use

Ok email my throwaway and give me your nearest delivery place and your order. And the corner address of your block and ill send it there so u dont have to give me ur real address

False. The stats are across the board very similar around the globe, even in the most "progressive" euro countries.

It's mental illness, and it's fucking abhorrent that we enable these people instead of giving them actual treatment. It's like telling a schizophrenic that all his delusions are real, and expecting a good outcome.

For context, the post he replied to was plus this:
>Men who have sex with men and women (MSMW) have a much higher rate of sexually transmitted infections (STIs) when compared with gay or straight men, ScienceDaily Reports. Publishing their findings in American Journal of Preventive Medicine, researchers at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) conducted a review of studies pertaining to MSMW published between 2008 and 2013.
poz.com/article/bisexual-STIs-25837-6322

>A history of genital herpes or genital warts was reported more frequently by bisexual women (15.0%–17.2%) than by lesbians (2.3%–6.7%) and their heterosexual counterparts (8.7%–10.0%).
academic.oup.com/cid/article/53/suppl_3/S84/312345

If you read those stats and dont conclude that some small percentage of people just have a thing that makes them wanna fuck their own sex and thats not a big deal whatsoever, then you are retarded

Even the most progressive countries have people who consider homosexuals as unnormal and harrass them.

Not him. I agree, for a fact. The problems begins when they're uncapable of making simple choices.

Pataya

This, but go on a Chernobyl tour instead.

Im OP and actually wanna buy someone a fucking pizza or some shit and nobody is taking. Ill send it to your corner or some shit and email you when to go meet the guy outside so you dont have to give ur real address. [email protected]

Good for a solo trip? Looks like a beach town. Ill do it but is it soloable

I'd take a pizza if it wasn't 3am here.

Noone has taken the offer so anything delivers near you at this hour ill still do it

Go to school if you haven't yet, meet some friends. Get some hobbies. Interact with the world around you. It won't make you happy, not in any permanent capacity, but I don't doubt you'll find something worth staying alive for if you actually search.

Or just kill yourself, having provided nothing of value to your own life or the life of those around you. Because that's what's gonna make you happier, right?

I graduated already. Life after work begins is miserable

I guess that's just a different outlook on working then, or a difference in career choice. Can't really help there, but I do still think putting yourself out there when it comes to joining a community and forming a hobby is the easiest way to curb suicidal thought.

A lot of it for me came from loneliness, and resentment of my family.
Once I had my own life away from them and developed my own interests and friends I stopped trying to drive my Explorer off bridges. But I guess that's just anecdotal bullshit though. I don't know how to help u then friend, but I'm sure your life has enough meaning for you to try to find a purpose to it before you off yourself. Whatever you do, wish you the best.

I appreciate the words and I'll push on a little longer because of them. I just don't have any desire to do anything but maybe I should join like an intramural basketball league or some shit just so I at least know I tried something before I go. Surprised I just saw real help on this board lol

You know what to do user. Just make sure to post your manifesto on 9gag, not here.

Lots and lots of drugs, I mean if you're going to go then why not have fun while doing it?

Attached: 1443409878-2015-09-28-Would-Dour.jpg (900x578, 178K)

Jacksonville, FL

>Having a child when you're poor

Attached: DHvZMKcXsAEoNsi.jpg (799x1200, 134K)

have you tried cumming

Donate to someone who needs it more than you.

Or better yet, don't kill yourself.

Nipon.

take a vacation and chill dude.

backpacking from one sea of America to the other

Backpack through countries. Go through Europe or southeast Asia.

>30k in the bank
>will probably own house within 5 years
>not even remotely happy

To be fair my job is very stressful and I've had 9 days off in 3 years with 14 hour plus days so maybe it's fatigue

Where? im looking at places now but cant decide where

Mentally weak. There is a large pool of people who have experienced more adversity and didn’t suck a tailpipe

Statistically suicidal people are of much higher intelligence than the average population

Just try to be stupider and you won't be so sad guys :')

I live in a shithole where you have to order pizza by phone and pay with cash on delivery :/

OD on heroin

you'll truly get to experience happiness right before you die

12k is exactly enough money to get into paramotoring. Basically, you'll be a bird and can fly almost anywhere.

But if you do that, it's highly doubtful you'll want to kill yourself afterwards. Instead, you'll be too fixated on just getting through your crappy work day so you can go flying again.

Pattaya is a solo man's paradise. It's a beach town but it's also the worlds largest open-air brothel filled with thousands of slim young Thai girls who want to fuck you for the money obviously.
I'll be going back there in September.

If there's only one place to go before you off yourself, go to Thailand m8.

aren't there alot of trannies there?

Attached: 1391051075385.jpg (193x245, 17K)

Yes, you can get those too if you want. But don't worry, ladyboys don't need to trick people who would rather be with an actual girl, they have enough customers as is.