Who's the worst dev?

Who's the worst dev?

Attached: 30726294_10211280149867314_4919235462419185664_n.png (1923x1080, 1.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

yanderesimulator.com/debunk/
youtube.com/watch?v=b_6V-iSbMM0
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/469308249/
kickstarter.com/projects/1820893788/katalyka/posts/239764
youtube.com/watch?v=5t-oA0QQ1Uo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

YandereDev

Tim Shaffer or Todd.

>Fez II is canceled
And that's a good thing.

did Phil kill himself cause he tanked his career?

Japanese Phil Fish

Attached: broken clock.png (633x318, 37K)

Reminder that Tim Schafer is a perfect anagram of "Mr. Shitface" and Tim gets very angry when you remind him of this fact.

Anton Hand

This.

Look.
I don't know how many times I need to say this.
I don't know how many times I must reiterate this in video updates.
But I will do so again at this time. So please, all of you, listen up.

I MUST. READ. EVERY. SINGLE. EMAIL.
And if I need to read all of your emails, which I do, then I can not finish the game Yandere Simulator.
I am trying my absolute best, but the sheer number of emails I get to the official Yandere Simulator web address is grinding development to a halt.
I spent literally 25 hours every single day sifting through emails from all of you in order to find the one important email.

Please, for the love of god, stop sending me emails unless it is absolutely necessary.

Also over the last two months I have been hard at work, and I added a new optional game mode that is in no way required to enjoy the game. I call this mode.
>"EWOK MODE"
It replaces all existing characters models with Ewoks from Star Wars: Episode VI, Return of the Jedi. I know I promised a new rival this month, but the Ewok update has been clawing at the back of my mind for a while and I could not put it off any longer.

Thank you for supporting the continued development of Yandere Simulator. Please donate to my Patreon Tip Jar and Cuckold-Nochin Dev. Thank you.

>It's been like 5 years and no other dev has managed to out- asshole Fish
Rather amazing desu

I want to say Todd because Twitter meltdowns are more amusing to me than the cold faced destruction of some of my favorite franchises. Probably YandereDev though, it was a fun concept with a turd of a developer.

I dunno user.
Blizzard managed to piss off a lot of people at Blizzcon last year.

YandareDev and Omori dev

The devs of that Epic game are quite close.

dude was clearly fucked in the head. he had an unfair advantage

So can this just be a "Shit on Yanderedev" thread? I like those.

>Tim Shaffer
Tim is a total wiener, but he makes genuinely good games still. Fucking somehow.

SUCK MY DICK

Attached: choke on it.jpg (1920x1080, 267K)

He might ne an awful person, but for sure he's not a shit dev - Fez was one of the best indies I ever played

I don't know, there's something endearing about Fish's brash assholishness. The tantrums and SUCKMYDICK are so honest you love to hate him.

Compare it to that Ugglets or whatever dev. Just as obnoxious but with topped with condescension and passive-agressiveness. Just pure unlikable asshole

Maybe Capstone Games. They made a bunch of incredibly shitty Doom clones in the 90's and somehow got celebrity endorsement with William Shatner in one of them.

As an individual, he's definitely a contender for the title.

Couple that assholish arrogance with how little he has actually accomplished and it just boggles the mind how he can think of himself the way he does.
It's all so hilarious though.

Attached: 1907845_704785079558812_8582160374046638663_o.jpg (1236x830, 101K)

Todd is unironically a good dev.

yanderesimulator.com/debunk/

Neither have been devs for well over a decade.

youtube.com/watch?v=b_6V-iSbMM0

Hes so retarded that its funny though.

Attached: OFF OOF.gif (400x225, 321K)

>all he had to do was just not respond
>all he had to do was just not get involved with the fucking people on twitter
>all he had to do was just let it wash over him

it just makes no fucking sense. the shit wasn't even a fucking critique of his games. all the shit flung at him was a critique of him as a person. and he shut the fuck down and literally cancelled projects because he couldn't handle the banter. what a fucking nutcase

>Dev

He didn't program it, tard. He was the artist and idea guy.

Bob was the precursor to all of this. Although I imagine had he started his project a couple years later during the indie boom he MIGHT'VE had at least a shred of a chance.

Phil Fish's Fez-era tweets have aged like a fine wine

He's right, you know.

Now that I think about it, he was probably mentally-ill.

What's the Fish doing nowadays anyway?

He took his game from GOG.com and very probably will get a big check from Epic Games for giving away his game to Fortnite zoomers.
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/469308249/

How's he doing, anyway?

>No one posted the guy who spent his kickstarter money on hair-plugs

>some dumb article and overblown outrage over a stupid game that will be forgotten by next year
>comparing at all to someone that has lasted 5 years on the porcelain asshole toilet
how to spot electionfags.

You do understand that artists and people who design ideas and puzzles are also a part of the development process and as such are devs?

>hair-plugs
What the fuck is a hair plug

>tfw the kyoani arson not only guaranteed that we'll never get nichijou season 2, but that we'll never get a good anime adaptation of CITY either

Attached: 010NotEvenMad.jpg (766x1024, 286K)

they weren't going to give us Nichijou anyway and you know it

Attached: 1310921637456.jpg (1500x1599, 314K)

Nichijou was shit anyway

Attached: implying_im_not_going_to_crack_you_open.png (379x285, 12K)

Commit suicide.

Am I a bad dev?

Attached: Logo.png (466x571, 12K)

yes you work too slowly

I'm sorry, user. I'm trying my hardest, I really am.

lmao i literally opened this thread to post this
this man is fucking deranged

>posting on Yea Forums instead of devving
Yes

Gamefreak

imagine running literally the largest media franchise in history and messing up literally every single aspect of it (while being too lazy to even try again)

Spencer Yan

Attached: 1494451278697.jpg (1990x2572, 1.13M)

Attached: 1515718991136.jpg (640x478, 50K)

Attached: 1560359486042.jpg (1600x1150, 202K)

I never played Fez so it can't be that good. Plus i'm convinced it doesn't exist anyway. Enjoy the fake thread

Tim is a shit manager who cannot stick to a budget to save his life, he has been a core part of many good games though.

dear god

came to find this. was not disappointed.
i hope someone punches masuda in his goblin teeth

Yeah but that was a large group of idiots, a concerted team effort in shitfuckery.

Fish was a law unto himself.

Todd is based and pure.

Yes, kobolds are for consensual loving sex only.

Yeah. You're a huge asshole, shit at writing, have boring ideas, and a terrible game. I hope you suffer more than the kobolds in your shitty game.

there's so many hipster faggot who made garbage you can barely call a game spending all day on twitter tweeting about politics, it's hard to decide.

Attached: 178.jpg (599x337, 43K)

noone wants to play your new games ed, give us isaac dlc

last I heard he was making some crappy real life card game. I don't know who wants that kinda shit...

no he released the smash hit superhypercube and became prime minister of canada

Based. We should be friends.

>Who's the worst dev?

Attached: perlamps.jpg (1384x1603, 425K)

your taste is so bad that i don't care what you think

Honestly, Todd's alright. He makes the games that he wants to and its just blatantly over ambitious.
He always comes across as a kid who loves something so much that he makes it sound cooler than it is rather than something more malicious.

>brutal legend 2 never ever

games could be so much more
they could be 3d blockout

Attached: 1563016528709.jpg (540x339, 35K)

nichijou was shit

>you will never be a game dev
>Yea Forums will never shitpost about your game
>you will never secretly join in and point out all the things you aren't happy about

I've always wanted something similar but with a manga. A shame I wasn't born japanese.

just download gamemaker and post something awful in agdg

jobbold is better

CHEERS TO SUNRISE
FUCK NICHIJOU
based

Attached: 437A3C6E-9DB4-4725-B0BD-D9BC9AA71A2F.png (840x708, 234K)

Tim is a good creative director but a terrible manager. He's made some good games in his time and will make a few more before the end, but not if he's the one in charge of the purse strings.

Makes me miss the Lorne-Sherry dynamic of Oddworld Inhabitants. Lorne wanted to focus all his energies on the creative stuff so he found someone else to handle the business end of the company and it worked great for both of them.

>Todd
>good
>Ruins all the series they make
>Game engine is coughing harder than a dying smoker
>Fallout 4 is the worst Fallout title ever made
>Fallout 76 is a fucking scam
>Skyrim is the shittiest elder scrolls game only saved by mods
>Everything afterwards is fucking shit
>Todd
>good

Attached: 250px-ToddHoward2010sm.jpg (250x375, 20K)

>Talks about industry being held back
>Made a fucking 2 platformer after the 90's
Man imagine being this self unaware

Me
As proof, none of you have heard of me

He had some fucking weird ass friends.
SJW like to use the mentally weak.

>worst dev
pic related

Attached: molyneux.jpg (365x480, 36K)

>"Graaa!"

Attached: 1535585597265.jpg (640x480, 30K)

Now this is how to make incels mad

Modders overall, every modding scene is just full of autistic trannies who cause lots of unnecessary drama for no good reason. Then they have public mental breakdowns and screech autistically on the internet about whatever. I don't know what makes them this way.

At least he made something.

>trannies
>Then they have public mental breakdowns and screech
>I don't know what makes them this way.

YanDev is especially bad because not only is he an asshole but he spends his time claiming to make a shitty meme game that was only popular in 2015

God damn that guys a fucking idiot. doesn't even understand basic shit about customer relations.
also
>those yikes pepe emotes
that's hilarious. can you just create your own emotes to react with on discord or something.

Yes. You spend far too much time shilling here rather than updating. Don't really pay any attention to any feedback. Your writing is pretty poor. Art is lacking compared to other similar games like AndrogynyQuest, both having less of it and far lazier coloring. Your content has very little variation to it. And you still don't have a filter so I can filter you.

nice VPN, Todd

>can you just create your own emotes to react with on discord or something.
If you shill up for a premium account.

like pottery

Attached: 4fJtsD1.jpg (800x400, 134K)

hair transplants

>people i dont share interest with are incel
fuck dude you’re twitter as hell rn brah no lie this shit aint lit nigguh

>posting on Yea Forums
the answer is apparent

Why is Yea Forums more interested in gossiping about devs and how they look/act than actual videogames?

No, I also got mad so that's how I knew!
But it seems that you are also a fellow insel, good day to you.

Well I used trannies as an insult I didn't mean actual trannies even though there certainly are those as well

Ayy someone do the reverse of OPs image where its Yuuko tweeting that Nichijou season 2 is cancelled and Phil Fish is sad

because we are tired of playing videogames. i actually haven't finished a videogame in 4 years, i just keep starting and dropping the same 10 vidya daily.it's just so tiresome, shitposting is the only freshness in my life.

because pressing a to jump isn't something to talk about loser

I think you should end yourself rather than forcing your shit life on everyone else

Attached: Phill Fish.jpg (500x313, 19K)

Hey, come on. Fallout 4 is bad, really bad, but it still hasn't dethroned Brotherhood of Steel as the worst Fallout game ever made.

True, it was one of Kyoani's worst works

FAAACK! RAR!

Attached: 1563414929800.png (985x927, 167K)

Everytime i see it the more true it becomes
this man is based

Attached: 1520031399701.jpg (346x346, 18K)

Shit that looks like astroturf thats been stapled into someone's head . Seriously it makes my eyes water everytime i see someone with them

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

Attached: Yuuko fire.gif (500x281, 49K)

Wait holy fuck is this real?

Edmund and Tyrone are babies. They got so triggered about people datamining how to unlock the Lost on Rebirth's release that they just straight up took a chuck of content out of the DLC to fuck with people and patched it in later.
>They swallowed a hundred dollar steak in one bite.
Just lmfao.

wait they temporarily removed shit that was already in the game?

UNLEASH THE BEAST

wtf is this?

That game doesn't even count, fuck off.

Holy fuck the subtitles had me dying.

Fuck you nigger.

And you too, and Kyoani as well while we're at it.

Fuck you.

Attached: 1548240264403.jpg (443x455, 96K)

Kill yourself

[Autistic Banging]

Attached: 1536603983136.jpg (498x476, 85K)

>I actually do this.
Not going to say who I am!

kek, thanks for the shitpost user.

Good at making money. If he didn't come in and influence Morrowing it would the elder scrolls would have kept being the niche title it's always been. In short Todd is good at streamlineing games

That kickstarter scam where the guy took the money and then claimed the sun told him not to release the game.

Attached: no_not_this_one.png (340x442, 72K)

Am i supposed to disagree with this?

My personal disdain is for Casey Hudson.
Never stop being mad Yea Forums.

what
>kickstarter.com/projects/1820893788/katalyka/posts/239764
>Voice says: "The sun doesn't want you to publish Katalyka, because it wants to be almost exactly LIKE Katalyka, but it keep it all a secret. If you publish your game, it is going to let people in on too many secrets." (paraphrasing)
WHAT

Attached: download (4).jpg (241x210, 5K)

S2 Games. Easily. Closely followed by Red5 Studios.

UN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE
youtube.com/watch?v=5t-oA0QQ1Uo

In Molyneux's defense he accidentally became a game dev and just kind of rolled with it.
His problem has always been being a Billy Bullshitter and getting mostly bailed out for it by accidentally getting competent people around him.
His luck just ran out. Its not like he was overly pretentious or anything. Just an ideas guy.

Midnight Animal, a Hotline Miami fan game.

>hate games
>hate gamers
>make a video game

Why do people do this?

Attached: 1561838958276.jpg (475x482, 32K)

They wanted to make art but have no talent for it.

This is easily the most hilarious Kickstarter I've ever seen. Especially that one guy that made an account named The Sun and urged the guy to buy a sniper rifle.

money
video games are big business

It's funny. Knowing the person saying this, I know exactly what the comment is referring to.

But taken out of context without the name of the person it's quoting, this quote could go to either side of the gamegate drama

user a game Dev is someone that is actually making a game

>arrogant, self-absorbed guy who hates his playerbase making deals with Epic

Wow, that´s new

Attached: moa.gif (220x292, 743K)

>Let me know what I'm allowed to make money doing, without the mark of melanin upon my skin, or in my forehead as melatonin that controls gender. Idiots.

>Phil Fish got famous for being a douchebag
>now it turns out most indie devs are like that once you give them the chance to open their mouths on a public platform

>The military is working with the sun
Knew it.

Attached: katalyka_09.png (632x91, 7K)

Oh dear.

D A W N M A C H I N E W A L K I N G

This is true though. People only hate Fish for having zero filter.
>The point being, he wasn't a shit-talker. He was a guy who called out shit-talkers. Though where you place that dividing line likely depends on your opinion of Phil Fish.

They thought making games was fun/easy and that they'd score a decent amount of money from it
When the reality sets in that making a good game is hard and there's no guarantee of success they lash out at the customer
To be fair some gamers are autistic as fuck about details but if you arent prepared to deal with the occasional crazy customer then you aren't cut out for buisness

you know something is wrong with a person if Bobby Kotick of all people is correct

David Cage is a decent contender

Underrated