youtu.be/lrf2ohwR_GE
youtube.com/watch?v=q6lXDUj1ilk
twitter.com/AFGCNews/status/1159067804995379202
youtube.com/watch?v=urUM2Ne_vTw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe when I get some rare Jack-O ass

I'm already good

I play Sin, I don't need to get good to be good

Attached: it's not going to be you.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

God I wish I was a GG girl.

I want to fuck this old hag

Attached: 59871041_p5.png (800x800, 333K)

Same

Attached: 1465435470172.jpg (600x760, 179K)

I was REALLY worried that the game was going to look like fucking shit and run at a super low framerate like the other latest Arc System Works games. Glad to see they still give a fuck about their main series.

Arc System Works is like the Platinum Games of Fighting Games
>Make a couple awesome games
>Start doing a bunch of licensed shit
>Quality drops immensely
>People STILL want you to do more licensed shit
I have no idea how they can keep getting the license to and releasing constant fighting games like this. Aren't they flooding their own market? Half of the major fighting games released right now are fucking made by them and no one buys anime fighting games anyway.

Maybe I'm just a CapCumguzzler but I really wasn't excited by any of the announcements at EVO. When are they going to come back, guys?

Last thing, I love Guilty Gears style but I hate the gameplay in certain parts.
>It's a character that throws a fireball on top of your body on wakeup and makes you guess 50/50
>This is every single character in the game
Th-Thanks.

I really wanna dive into the story of Guilty Gear because I love the characters so much. Is there anything out there I can read, or will the story modes from the Xrd saga be conclusive enough?

Attached: 1527684583698.jpg (720x1280, 114K)

twitch.tv/idatan

THAT IS BULLSHIT LAZY

Attached: 1565134014369.png (1921x1080, 1.26M)

why

Attached: ec4ef39b3963b2257869b6d893dabfca.png (1264x1979, 506K)

Because she looks like she knows how to please a man

Attached: f9003c80744415b838af129beb332438.png (500x918, 378K)

saged

STILL MY HEART IS BLAZING

I'm kind of not excited about this new game. Might have to wait 2 or even 3 versions just for them to build the roster back up and get your mains again... if at all.

na loseing 25 games in a row. kills it for me.

fuck the story
it doesn't matter
learn sol dustloops instead

youtube.com/watch?v=dWLarRBngjk

I havent played since X2 #reload

just watch the stories

WHERE IS TESTAMENT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I can't get into this game

i want to real bad but i just don't find it fun

It just controls weird to me help me like this game !

Once I find a character that I like, sure. Closest I got was Bridget but nobody in Xrd really did it for me. Jack-O was close but I'm not a fan of setplay.

Attached: not a trap.jpg (811x1095, 89K)

Setting up VR lobby on PS4

Attached: 1563390583856.gif (500x307, 884K)

Soon...

Bridget is my husband and I will fight you for him.

Read the summary of GGX GGXX and GG2
Then watch the arcade mode + story mode of Sign and Revelators.
It is basically animated movies.

They also included a library including a timeline that basically explained everything.

Calm down there, user

Attached: 1433438406703.png (1000x1500, 603K)

Wish i had someone to play with
EU PC

Who should I play if I like Chipp but don't like his lack of HP or execution barrier?

Plump pirate booty

Attached: 57392616_p0.png (800x800, 546K)

we walk a lonely road

>fighting games
yikeeeeeeessss

yo
i suck but we can play together sometime (like right now)
add me on steam
steamcommunity.com/id/mottwww/

I’ve honestly listened to the GG soundtrack longer than I actually played the games

How much do you suck?

Make her playable Daisuke.

Attached: july.png (1118x686, 1005K)

barely any matchup knowledge, not very used to the system mechanics of guilty gear either
the only char i have is a basic-ass raven
i am somewhat experienced in other fightan gaems though

You don't suck. You're just lacking experience.

by "basic-ass" i mean i've got a few bnbs and stuff but no deep tech like kokosare move-specific punishes or stuff like that

well no shit i lack experience, the game's fuckin dead
which is why i'm looking for people to play against

There have been near full EU lobbies for hours.

Not much maybe one cock a week

I'm going to say alright new Guilty Gear this will be the one where I finally devote time and get good but then ultimately quit after a week like everyone else.

Attached: 1550631545539.jpg (1280x1440, 130K)

my experience with those was traumatic
i went into one of em, and fought a polish slayer with delay ranging from 5 to 9 frames in the span of a few seconds, it was entirely unplayable
so i don't do that anymore and go for arranged matches instead

>heh I actually don't feel like fapping before bed for once
>check Yea Forums
>Ram's feet and thighs in my face
You fucks did this to me

I was trying even before the announcement, is the best fighting game in this decade

Attached: 1565147162964.jpg (1024x576, 96K)

Yeah that's about how it goes for 95% of people don't feel bad. It's every fighting game too, not just gg.

Can someone post the roster leak?

Literally all robo-ky

Haha no.

Attached: 1545725627558.png (206x203, 77K)

Game is hard.

Don't give up, bro.

wtf do mean by their quality dropping immensely? every single game that came after xrd has been praised by the fgc and is still actively played (except bbtag)

Its already over I'm a Baiken mainer.

Unless best girl Aba gets back in.

Attached: aba-eyes.jpg (560x700, 51K)

Dizzy had the best instant kill.

Same desu. I'm close to accepting that I'm just too much of a brainlet for fighting games.

STILL MY HEART IS BLAZING

I almost quit back when rev2 came out, but a fellow sol main, who had just beat my ass, said "Don't give up" and I didn't. Now I am on the council of dark greens. Bacon is a rare sight since most of her fans don't actually like fighting games, but seeing one that has stuck with it inspires me. Don't give up, bro.

I'm happy where I'm at with chipp. Not the best but still good enough to give most people a fun match online

Attached: 1547267371878.png (830x527, 335K)

I hope the new game launches with a nice strong roster actually containing most of my favourite characters from the previous games.

But my main hope is that I don't have to buy the entire game again every fucking year.

She just sounds like pirate Baiken, I'd rather have the one who made a mecha.

Now that I think about it, how old is Baiken? Isn't her whole motivation based around That Man/Asuka's attack on Japan, which is where she lost an eye and arm? But that happened more than 100 years ago, is she using ki to stay alive until she finally kills him?

Yeah pretty sure it's some ki shit to slow her aging.

Pretty much all Japanese make use of ki to slow down their aging. Baiken's the most obvious example of this.

Faust all day

>roster is literally all robo versions of the regular cast
Would buy for funsies.

Attached: nano_is_not_a_robot.png (336x365, 89K)

Attached: 1517116634372.jpg (400x500, 26K)

>It's a character that throws a fireball on top of your body on wakeup and makes you guess 50/50
Yeah Xrd kinda went overboard in this. I recall back in XX the only true okizeme masters were Ky and Millia. The other characters had some form of wakeup mixup but nowhere near as obnoxious.
t. Millia main

Will we ever get the Faust = Dr. Baldhead revelation amongst the cast. That'd be dope. To see their reactions.

I-No is my main and she's probably gonna be in the base game anyway so I'm buying it day one

>it controls weird
it controls like every fighting game

Final bosses of the series:
>GG
Justice
>GGX
Dizzy
>GGXX
I-NO
>GG2 Overture
Valentine
>GG Xrd
Ramlethal (Arcade Mode, since Xrd story is combat-free)

All of them females.

Grasp the TRUTH
Hold it HIGH
Raise your FIST, THAT'S HOW YOU'RE S'POSED TO USE IT

so that man is a female? Jokes aside the universal will is not dead yet. And will be the final boss

Best GG song

I want Baiken to be my bodyguard and walk three steps in front of me

Attached: __baiken_guilty_gear_xrd_and_etc_drawn_by_k1_erin22__4d3debc66d713bf0ddbc55466dc5098a.jpg (2000x2435, 379K)

So you can look at her ass? And ignore those melons?

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't she referred to as the 'Merciless Apocalypse' in the earlier GGs? I kinda miss that name. Sounds cooler.

No, so she can gradually warm up to me and take me roughly and drunkenly in the night

Attached: __baiken_guilty_gear_xrd_and_etc_drawn_by_obui__781ea7ab4ef8768abcb9ef90fd6fd4c5.jpg (846x1000, 698K)

That's going to be a very long time

it's okay because I would get off just on having a gruff samurai woman defending me

Also, I'm sure drinking together would speed things up measurably

Attached: __baiken_guilty_gear_xrd_and_etc_drawn_by_jako_toyprn__cf3d7ba65b9b49414bccef7270831910.jpg (1194x1400, 148K)

Don't know but I sure as hell will try. What little they showed was already too beautiful to pass up.

Juggling multiple FGs is hell though.

If the make the game easier, then it will be GOAT

Reminder execution is not the problem, the problem is the system mechanics

I hope so. Probably jump into FG with new GG.

But drunk sex would leave you two in a very awkward situation, and Baiken would be too proud to admit what had happened
Best way to win a woman like her's heart is by proving your strength, she'll see you as an equal and you'll bond way faster than you staring at her ass

>there are people that think that it's BULLSHIT BLAZING

>character that throws a fireball on top of your body on wakeup and makes you guess 50/50
Name five.

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESIA
HERE I AM!

Ky, Millia, Venom, the fucking big guy added in Rev1, I-No

Nigger

Don't know how long the time skip was but I expect him to be manmode agile bounty hunter when he's reintroduced. All yo-yos and mechanized teddy bears of doom and sheeeeeeit.

Daisuke will use the dragonball money to give every character theme bad english lyrics like this master piece.

youtu.be/CjmNbys4NUA

Milia's fast as well but isn't as hard to play and has a bit more health.

That would be hilarious, but I doubt that they'll do that. Imagine how fucking assblasted everyone would be.

Answer, his right-hand man. He's also a ninja

That's not Birthday Train.

Raven and Elphelt too.

Attached: __ramlethal_valentine_guilty_gear_xrd_and_etc_drawn_by_satou_daiji__2b0f214b54db2b034af5c739249f759a (3564x3802, 730K)

youtu.be/q6lXDUj1ilk

>Hit a button
>Pot gets to bust me for free
sick

Attached: __ramlethal_valentine_guilty_gear_xrd_and_etc_drawn_by_speh__sample-31f8ad1ab5c9bc7d24d55d0bd7da153f (850x1133, 313K)

Suddently Guilty Gear is awesome.

OK, hat happened that everyone is pretending to like this series out of nowhere?
None of you fags even play Xrd, that shit is desolate after 2 months release but you're all pretending you like the series?

Even tekken didn't get this much bandwagonning and that game is far from dead
fuck off

Attached: r63.png (1024x1280, 813K)

I like the game but I'm too casual to play it online.

GG's not dead, it just has a small playerbase, it's enough to be able to play regularly. That said, a lot of people are just jumping on it now because the new game was announced, to answer your question.

I really want to learn the game but I've been too busy with Tekken and Unist and maybe learning a whole new game is going to be too much

Attached: 1548612071679.png (176x176, 58K)

Watch Guilty Gear lore 101 and before he touches Xrd, leave and play them instead.

Same shit happened with Dead or Alive 6 before it came out, Yea Forums pretended they liked the series or that they were hardcore fans and there were those noob bandwagoners who believed they would get into the game becasue its "fresh" and they wanted a new title to get good at.
Same shit for Samurai Showdown
Same shit for KoF XIV
Where are they now?

Now its GG, the game will come out and then no one will give a fuck about it because you're all a bunch of posers
Like fuck off, stop being a bunch of posers, majority of you arent even into FGs.

Stick to smash you fycking noobs

GG is dead on steam

Attached: dizzy.png (815x362, 550K)

The biggest posers here are fucking waifu fags, especially Baiken fags.
They all talk about "muh waifu baiken" but probably dont even play the game.

Attached: images.jpg (159x251, 8K)

oh youre definatly going to iprove playing against CPU, absolutely

There's people like that in every single fg how can you have a waifu that you don't even play? Pathetic

BIRDS FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
ACCORDING TO INSTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINCT

Attached: BIRB.jpg (1280x720, 38K)

congrats, you just figured out why waifufags are shallow and just screw up threads with their faggotry

better version

Attached: 1561582190638.png (896x1174, 1.6M)

I want to fuck Aria.

Attached: 46159843_p0_master1200.jpg (1130x884, 646K)

Will they manage to make a move with more soul than Dizzy's IK?

Attached: dizzy instant.jpg (3388x1900, 672K)

i'm going to give it another try. it's impossible to find people that don't suck complete ass though so i just get bodied because i can't block

>Posers
>In IB

So embittered...

Attached: __ramlethal_valentine_guilty_gear_xrd_and_etc_drawn_by_jerun__sample-3d2a67559edcc7b2d5258871c636733 (850x1022, 149K)

>maining the brown thot
You should have went for Sol.

Maybe if they bring Zappa back. I just can't enjoy any other characters than him.

Censured version you mean

Chances are low.

you're the fucking poser that never played, game is dead on steam my ass,you can always find matches through discord
steamcharts.com/app/520440
and the announcement revived it quite a bit, if you really like and play the game how about you stop gatekeeping you stupid fucking hipster, all this free advertisement is great, maybe some will stick to the game, maybe not, I don't give a fuck as long as they buy it so arcsys can keep on making their own stuff
Yea Forums did the same with dbfz, know what happened? the game exploded and still has many players.

UNIST was in the same niche as GG but exploded when they got the evo announcement as well.

>you can always find matches through discord

Attached: denzel.jpg (600x600, 56K)

>”W-Why isn’t the Guilty Gear Online base more active”

Not me. I've been playing GG as my main fighting game since the #Reload days.

Is this a good stick?

Attached: 71Eb0sWYZZL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1125, 71K)

Any chance for a PC lobby? Or does everyone in these threads not actually play the games?

yes why isnt it more active if everyone here pretends to like the series?

like, look at this retard looking to buy a stick but he probably never played a fightan game in his entire life.
He's gonna buy this shit, then he's going to buy Guilty Gear and after 1 week that stick is going to collect dust

Attached: meh.ro11980.jpg (517x768, 180K)

no one plays this fucking series, its dead. It gets players when a new game comes out but then it dies too fast because they can't get into fast paced combat and they get stomped by hardcore veterans who are a few

I've been playing fighting games since 2008 and I've been using pic related for awhile. I just wanna learn a stick you fucking faggot.

Attached: 1828394_0.jpg (540x309, 21K)

honestly i'd say just learn a hitbox. i definitely want to and don't like how much i use my wrist on stick

>

I never like GG because of retard endless oki

Is this a gacha gaem?

Baiken is one of the more popular character choices actually, at least for the few people that are still playing nowadays.

>I've been playing fighting games since 2008
Am I supposed to be impressed by the pathetic amount of experience you have under your belt? You're ten years too early to challenge me.

>he probably never played a fightan game in his entire life.

I hope Junya Motomura sings Raven's new theme. I like his Xrd theme, but I like Worthless as the Sun Above Clouds a lot too.

I play, but on PS4. If anybody else wants to play on PS4 I can play for a bit, though.

Apparently new Gear playable demo at ArcRevo finals.

Attached: ArcRevo.png (584x920, 691K)

That's not too surprising, I imagine ArcRevo will be the first good look we get of the game.

I thought that was guro from the thumbnail

Nah, just kuso.

I also have a PS3 copy but fuck that, after playing on PC it's impossible to go back.

the amount of time I just listened to Worthless As The Sun Above The Clouds is pretty huge
Overture's soundtrack is INSANE

No crossplay no buy.
>inb4 single player content
I have yet to see a single fighter game where single player content is actually worth 30$

Attached: downloadfile-5.jpg (2560x1440, 820K)

I'm honestly surprised that it'll be playable, so that's kind of exciting. I expected maybe a demonstration rather than something people can get their hands on.

Doesn't Granboob have some RPG mode single player beat em up thingy?

not a valid reason since there's many defensive options in Xrd
>faultless defense
>burst
>instant block
>dead angle attack
>blitz shield

Just admit you gave up and didn't put enough time into the game like most fake fans of Guilty Gear.

Granboov isnt even released yet and i have a feeling it will be console exclusive. I dont have console :3

I don't know about one of the more popular characters, but she's certainty more common than bedman or answer.

I have been voting with my wallet for the past 5 years. No Bridgette, no buy.

Attached: ggxrd-11021054_815595875179452_6164628595162061559_n.jpg (799x447, 88K)

I admit I am only in it for the waifus.
GG girls are top tier.

Can't wait the new design and the potential new waifu.

I'd say outside of the most popular picks like Sol, Ky and Johnny she's right behind them, at least in EU.

He clearly says Blazing twice.

pretty popular, also new players go for the tits

Attached: stats.png (1920x1080, 2.28M)

>Bridget gets in
>B-but no ABA no buy! Or some shit
Just buy it faggot

Should I main Jam or I-no in XRD? Will they return in the next game?

Attached: 1556574597385.jpg (756x1008, 450K)

I-no is pretty likely.

Not Jam?

yeah I-No is likely on release. she is story relevant

>returning
sol
ky
dizzy
chipp
potemkin
milla
zato1
baldhead

these are for sure, they have always been in every game since their debut

>waifus
>the new waifu
People who use "waifu" as a catch-all term for any female character are retarded.

Attached: 1504660716434.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Her story has pretty much concluded, hasn't it?

and may

I'd say I-No is guaranteed, Jam is likely.

Dizzy wasn't in SIGN.

Do you want dirty mixups with high execution or fast rushdown pressure with easy execution?

she then came back on revelator

I know, but SIGN was one game since her debut she was not in. She'll still be in the new one anyway though.

I'd really like to see him back

Attached: testament.png (197x294, 5K)

How the fuck do you fight Zato?
It feels like he wins neutral for free thanks to the drills and eddie, and his anti air options are really strong.

Controversial Opinion: Sol's big dumb Popeye-style massive calves look shit, even it's just his weird pants (it isn't).

Attached: 435345345.png (966x410, 810K)

>He doesn't like popeye
Are you a faggot

Best doggo duo deserves a shot in a GG that isn't ass.

Attached: Leopaldon.gif (463x480, 91K)

Based Ramlethal poster

I hope they have some asspull to bring back Ariels so she can actually be playable. Why the fuck did we get Answer instead of her.

Attached: st max.jpg (1280x700, 116K)

Try and get Eddie out of the way and he becomes a lot easier to deal with. I don't know who you play, but a lot of characters have projectiles that go low to the ground and can deal with Eddie pretty easily.

Well they could always say that Ariels was just the body with a copy of the universal will. Like how it kept replicating aria's dna to create all the valentines.

Answer's cooler than that dumb Blazblue juggalo.

Why does Jam seem like the perfect wife?

Does she have a Izuna Drop? Yeah I thought so.
Answer is cool, too bad they are gonna cut him

NO ONE HAS TOLD THEM HOW OR WHY

Attached: Raybun.png (1424x934, 255K)

Because of your poor taste in women.

Gabriel is finally going to get a spot.

She's extremely shallow and vain.

is she a good girl?

Nah, I'll just play casually with my family.

It's three months until ArcRevo where they will have the new game playable.
You think there's gonna be more announcements before that point?

Nah, I think they'll show a lot at ArcRevo though.

If by git gud you mean stop saving meter and unsafely fish for IK combos, fuck no. I'll lose all the matches I need to winquit in the best possible fashion.

I want to fuck ram so bad bros.

Will they finally fuck in the next game?

Attached: axl ino.jpg (1280x702, 141K)

Ok you got me

>AXL
>Cucking Megumi

Attached: 1556745524364.jpg (600x800, 75K)

He's never seeing Megumi again. That's why he's crying when he's saving the day at the end of rev.

>torrent Xrd rev 2
>do the tutorials
>section where they teach you Roman cancels to continue your combo
>I fuck up and activate some shit that drains Sol's health and switches the Tension bar with something else, so Roman cancels are unusable
>pausing doesn't have a command list to check wtf I just did, too lazy to get back to the menu
>instead try to asspull really sloppy combos to kill the training dummies that require up to 7 or 8 hits
>mfw it fucking works
I get that the window to hit them is pretty generous, but strangely enough, that little moment sold me on the game. The point is this combat system is a lot more flexible than a game like SF.

The only exposure I had to ASW fighting games before this was Blazblue back on PS3, but somehow I was unable to truly appreciate this genre before just a few months ago. Funny enough, it was SFV that did it. Now I wish I would've bought GG when it was on sale the other day...

Attached: 453677889.jpg (1920x1080, 154K)

Please please please make Axl and Pot less shit.

Hopefully most of the current cast can return.

>He's never seeing Megumi again.
>Doubting Daisuke
He will asspull something to take AXL back to his original world and give him a happy ending.

>replaced tension bar
By pressing P,K,S,HS you activate Instant Kill mode. Do a 236236 motion(double quartercircle forward) and you can do an instant kill attack.

Axl is the only one that can give I-No a happy end and Megumi is happy with her current husband Zappa.

>236236
oops meant 236236HS

Axl doesn't need anything more dude. And a good Pot will decimate anybody. Sure, projectiles can be hard, but knowing what to do against a Pot is hard as fuck. If he hits your shield, there's a 33% chance he'll buster half your health, 33% chance he'll knock you down AND take 30% trying, and 33% chance you'll get hit trying to escape those other 2 things.

Yeah, I had no idea. The trouble I'm having now is in the first mini game where you have to extend Grand Viper's distance to go beneath the traps. I've tried doing circular motions with the analog stick, even mashing left and right on the keyboard but I just can't pull it off.

Who are some characters that don't need to come back? I'll begin: Kum

I love how everyone is shitting their pants in fear, but Ky looks so damn proud of his wife.

Mash left and right and 2 buttons for the extended version

Tap two attack buttons too.

I've been playing for a while an I still cannot pull that particular one consistently. Still, you can mash every other button on the controller, I think ground viper cannot be canceled by mistake

You forgot:
May
Axl Low

No Kliff, no buy

Attached: Kliff_Underson.png (350x400, 140K)

Fuck you. Kum is fun and my pick when I want to play a SF character that is not shit.

Kum can come back if she drops the robot and just uses korean magic. Answer can fuck off forever though.

I would love if Leopaldon was back
It would be hilarious having an unga big boi to beat Leo players in a gorilla match

kliff is DEAD, you need to move on user

Okay, I finally got it. Thanks.

Unlikely. I have the game to practice but not the inclination

Answer's the best newcomer in Xrd and there's no point in bringing Kum back if she's not even going to have anything in common with her prior incarnation. I'd like for the actual girl to be seen more in Kum's moves, but the robot should stay if she's sticking around.

I-No doesn't deserve happy endings and Sko is not Megumi.

There's nothing wrong with Axl, now, Slayer or Baiken...

No Zombie Kliff no buy

>Pot
>shit

stfu noob

>its Robo Ky Mk.2
>He gets all stolen attacks from Isuka

Attached: 1560612264354.jpg (1746x720, 744K)

>every single game that came after xrd has been praised by the fgc
Both BBtag and DBFZ have seen massive drop offs. EVO was actually the first time DBFZ has gotten any real attention in forever. Both games have been seen as too simple and generally mishandled. Not helped by ArcSys balancing of hey bardock is everywhere? Okay he can stay there, also have small bardock.

GBV remains to be seen. beta was mostly positive but the game is overly simple and is set to have a minuscule roster of 11.

Attached: 1557744338403.jpg (2126x404, 105K)

so? I don't see what evo has to do with anything. I am not playing at evo why would I care as long as I can play at home?

>Same shit for Samurai Showdown
I'm still getting SamSho matches quickly though. SNK don't get a lot of jerking off on Yea Forums but that game has done surprisingly well.

ArcSys have done a good job at making themselves known, it is a long road to get a general audience on your side. But they've made themselves well known and have a good gimmick to sell on with the graphics. That is what people respond to, you create some meme about a company and get people talking. Xth will likely do well but still be a smaller title, but if they keep building players like that they could really be headed somewhere. Most games and companies don't instantly blow up, it is a slow road of proving yourself and giving easy titbits for the general audience to regurgitate.

It's either lazy or crazy, saying Blazing twice is grammatically and lyrically stupid
>THAT IS BULLSHIT, BLAZING
>STILL MY HEART IS, BLAZING

I-No is a good girl whose only crime is flashing her tits to characters in stage backgrounds

im in college so no

gg songs never made any sense what are you on about

So I just got the game and I am currently unsure who to play. I've played a lot of street fighter / marvel /dbfz and I always tend to super rushdown heavy mixup characters. Who fits that bill the best in guilty gear? While I do like Sol I don't want to be one of the million guys that only play the posterboy.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif (240x240, 1.63M)

>why would I care as long as I can play at home?
Same shit happened online though, they've only just got a little EVO bump
steamcharts.com/app/702890#1y
steamcharts.com/app/678950#1y
The player numbers have gone down overall, interest in them was lost. The general reception was not as positive as you made out.

I-No is a backyard irregularity, she's not a girl.

You could play Jam or Sin.

Dragon ball lost all its momentum because the big wigs at Toei and the DragonBall company tried to monetize on top of tourneys or ban them from using their IP
It's not really arc sys fault when the IP holder says no and you really can't do anything
Shit got so bad that Harada was promoted to e-sports manager at Bamco to try to talk the big wigs out of that stupid move, eventually he did, but the damage was already done

>I always tend to super rushdown heavy mixup characters
Play Sin or Raven.

>Dragon ball lost all its momentum because the big wigs at Toei and the DragonBall company tried to monetize
It lost players and views before that, it wasn't getting anywhere near as much attention after EVO. It also wouldn't cause the drop in online players. If you all love the game so much then keep playing.

>Shit got so bad that Harada was promoted to e-sports manager at Bamco
Nothing suggests he was promoted just for that.

She's a girl with an irregularity stuffed inside her by the backyard

If you say they've never made any sense, then I doubt you've ever listened to one in your life. I just posted the reason why, 'That is bullshit, blazing' is wrong. Daisuke puts heart into his songs and he's not lazy nor stupid enough to make lyrics like this.

I think it's
>THAT IS BULLSHIT
>BLAZING, STILL MY HEART IS BLAZING
It doesn't make sense to say "blazing" after the first line, but it makes more sense if it's the start of the second.

Yeah but still, DBFZ is still the 3rd most popular fighting game on steam (only behind tekken and sfv) surpassing MK11 which came out only a few months ago.

You just going to ignore BBtag's sub 100 player base? I can see why but the facts are there, it struggles to beat Centralfiction most of the time.

>Yeah but still, DBFZ is still the 3rd most popular fighting game on steam
And yet still averages under 1k players when it was easily above that before. So in other words, it has seen a drop off.

>play gg
>4f~+ every single match
How do I fix this?

Don't play on Wi-fi.

>it struggles to beat Centralfiction most of the time.
>it struggles to beat a better game
As it should

>doesn't like arcsys style of games
>thinks his opinion about the games 'quality' still matters
dude DBFZ isn't even an arcsys game. It's made by bamco

Pot’s weakness isn’t really projectile but really long non- projectile attacks that he can’t flick back. His flick deal with projectile well and really discourage opponent from throwing them. However, he can’t do much against Faust, Johnny, or Sin normal and specials. On paper, Axl should be good against Pot but FAB shit on any Axl really badly for some reason.

Nobody stays dead in GG

>Impregnated a 3 years old girl

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

well Kliff would be one example

You would tho.

Attached: 6588636d906e35059e97ba38a6c89822.png (848x600, 575K)

Gears are literally made to mature into a full adult in 3 years, user

thats because FAB is on an entirely different level

>all that time spent learning Elphelt and Jack-o, and they'll never be used again

Attached: 1564972871261.png (1000x1000, 1.13M)

You really think they are gonna cut Elphelt when people pay big just to cum on her figures?

Are Necro and Undine fully sentient or does Dizzy partially/fully controls them?

If its the former how awkward was the day Ky and Dizzy made Sin?

Yea, but even FAB struggles against Faust, Johnny, and Sin. However, his beatdown on Axl is often brutal

Same, I'm trying to switch from Jack-O to either Jonny or Ram, though I also think Ram is gonna get the axe too

He rubbed his dick against her white wing and then found out he accidentally got Undine pregnant. That's why Sin looks nothing like Dizzy

Elphelt is alive, popular and relevant to the story, of course she's staying.

Just look at her moves, half of them are Necro doing shit on his own without Dizzy's permission.

I hope they make the new one casual friendly so I can actually play it

They are completely independent. Her dust and instant kill are the most obvious examples since Necro literally drags her into the air after he lands the dust and during the instant kill Necro is actually trying to kill them and Dizzy forces him off target by tackling him

10 years, 1 year. It doesn't fucking matter at the end of the day, because any real fg player will tell you that there are no gods or kings on the sticks.

ANYBODY can get the work. I beat Bonchan once in USF4

Mix of both

Depends on how dumbed down it is :^)

I'm fine with it, since I get to browse GG threads that aren't the cringehole named /ggg/

Where have I seen this before....

what does deja vu mean?

You'll see that we'll end up with the reveal that I-No is Megumi, she just wandered through time for so long that she doesn't even remembers Axl. Axl got his own time-related powers because he was right next to Megumi when the Backyard discharged its load in her.

I-No isn't even capable of going to the time before her birth and she already knows where she came from, and it was not from Megumi.

Is he proud or is he just trying to turn his charm on to save himself from the fury of a scorn wife

Attached: EBT214NXsAE3YAN.png (450x431, 158K)

Attached: 1476637966288.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

lmao that headcanon

I love undine's face during the animation it's like she is thinking "Holy shit he actually did it"

Attached: Unidine IK.png (291x404, 172K)

Necro is the one who attacked, not dizzy, so I doubt that is the case

Dizzy loves his dad though, it's her sisters that still have to get used to it.

Attached: Rammy thinks about her deadbeat dad.png (1920x1080, 1.71M)

>that dizzy’s 2D animation where necro apologize to dizzy after face planting her from his fist stomp.
Dizzy is p cool character

delet this

Dizzy is related to Ramlethal?

Ram is a clone of sorts of Dizzy's mother.

They won't remove the valentine sisters
r-right?

Their role in the story are basically done

That would make her Sol's sister-in-law

All the Valentines are gone, in exchange best girl is back.

Attached: justice-ggcard.jpg (562x793, 189K)

I mean, Sol made himself an outrage 2 so maybe.

STILL MY ASS IS FLAMING

Attached: okm6mdxpv3w11.gif (837x392, 296K)

Isn't Sin pretty much dating Ram now?
what does that make them now?
Dizzy is both Ram's Daughter/Niece and also her Mother-in Law

Based

I want to get good but finding a main is not being as easy as it was with Unist and Tekken

Attached: 1549687105234.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Necro actually pulled on dizzy’s tail to make her fall forward so he can gain reach with fist stomp but he does apologize afterward
Dizzy’s tail is also its own sentient being but more animalistic
Dizzy design is a deviant art OC donut steel mess before deviant art even exist but she somehow makes one of the coolest fighting game character

Dizzy's Sol and Aria's(Justice) daughter, Ram and Elphelt are clones of Aria, so Dizzy more or less considers them as half sisters/extended family.

Yeah, In Rev 2's after story Elphelt calls him brother.

>be me
>watching GG SIGN movie atm
>it goes from skippable entire scenes boring
>to fun or kinda dramatic ones
>mostly it's just useless blah blah blah
>Sin is annoying af
>Sol's scenes are ok
>Valentines' scenes are fine
>the pirates' scenes are fun
>the assassins' feel pointless
>I see them for my legs waifu
>the military/king scenes try to be Evangelion but are just boring
>half way there while I skip forward often

Will it get kino towards the end?

She wasn't even that good. Play a better character

Attached: file.png (850x1202, 1.28M)

It gets kino when the birthday train arrives

Sign is just the buildup for Revelator which is kino.

Wait until Revelator

Attached: Bedlets, when will they learn.png (1920x1080, 1.76M)

They better remove mash to tech, danger time, and risk or Im sticking with BBCF

Attached: ff6.png (859x1200, 1.55M)

I never like when these artists change the proportions and weight of the waifus' bodies but there is something about her fan art that gets me.

Attached: Guilty Gear Xrd -REVELATOR- 2018_07_25 21_31_48.png (1917x1054, 3.05M)

im gonna spam greed saver like an idiot and there's no way to stop me!

Attached: descarga (1).jpg (189x267, 5K)

Not him, but I never watched Revelator and my game is already updated to Rev2
If I hit the story mode now will it play rev2's story or it will start with Revelator's?

Rev 2 has revelator's story with some after story chapters. The after story is pretty cool and builds some hype for what will happen next. Probably want to read up on lore first.

Imagine having the feet of ramlethal on your face hahaha that would be horrible right.

Yes. I play Rev2 but wanted to know more so I watch this now.
Can I make a good sense of Rev2 if I watch the movie without all the Episodes first?

Attached: 1550737468574.jpg (1376x1920, 326K)

There’s absolutely nothing wrong with risc

>tfw jam will never make you into her cute bishie husband

I've been playing my main for 300 hours year since 2018 now, and I don't want to anymore.
I'm so envious of I-No players getting to open up people for fucking free, or Ram winning the entire game after just confirming 1 hit in neutral.
Baiken is a pretty good character now, but she's still standard.
I think you need good reaction times to suceed with a defensive character in Guilty Gear, I have pretty awful reaction times (tested multiple times).

I can't for the love of god bring myself to fucking practice I-No though, there is just so much to lab out in training mode until I can start winning with her. I'm such a lazy piece of shit.

Attached: 1555102787252.jpg (235x147, 18K)

Fuck me in the mouth.. The little dog !!

>mash to tech
>Somehow manage to get counter on the opponent
Seems fine to me

I expect them to nerf the tops like I-No with the new Guilty, or at least buff the lows so they can actually compete, just stick with your main, experience makes more of a difference than tiers anyway.

So how do I access only Rev1's story?
I change the game settings back to rev1 and hit the story mode?

I'm not playing Xrd for the new game, I play Xrd because I like Xrd. I couldn't care less if they fucking remove I-No in GG2020, I wanna succeed in Xrd, the future comes later.

>been playing dizzy relentlessly
>too fucking lazy to go over character specific combo and set plays
It’s not like I’m going to go against some of the unpopular characters. I wish the next game just stick with typical weight classes only rather than every roster having unique properties/hurtbox and has unique combo sequence/set ups just for themselves.

Then bite the pillow and deal with it, if you wanna switch to another character do it, Bacon is bottom tier in Xrd, but so are people like Pot or Slayer and people still use them and win matches with them.
Hell, people like Johnny used to be bottom tier in AC+R and people still got to finals with them.

I want mash to tech gone, don't care about DT one way or the other because it can make for some fun moments even if it's dumb, there's nothing wrong with RISC and it should stay.

>Bacon is bottom tier in Xrd
Stopped reading there.
If you're gonna talk to me about Xrd and try to give advice, please actually play the game beforehand.
She's been mid-high tier ever since the patch.

Attached: 1534760557787.png (463x463, 80K)

that's why sin is not dating her

No she isn't.

You can play it from Rev 2's story mode

So is that a suit or did Sol fuck a mech?

Like I mentioned in my previous post, there are certain requirements to playing a (what I consider) "standard" character like Baiken.
She's not a bottom tier character, she's high tier at best, higher mid tier at worst now.

Getting good with her requires good reaction times, I don't have them.
I can't even react to dust or ramlethal overheads (and I die for it).
So I'm giving up on her for a character that would better suite me, it has NOTHING to do with tiers.

You get punished with taking more damage for normal block, and punished again with meterloss for FD. Getting punished for blocking up and down correctly is retarded.

Episodes take place before the story watch them all.

that is a gear, and sol is a gear himself, his hadband is a power supressor, his dragon install is him using part of his power
so how did sol fuck her?
you guessed it hot and messy dragon mecha sex

Trip on Vidya

yes

this is a respectable personal opinion presented as one
this is not

Yea Forums secondaries are still at it...

Justice is a "she"

Attached: him.png (637x464, 435K)

I want to but I don't know how

play a mixup character

That's basically how it works, killing the body doesn't kill the will. The will has possessed other people for centuries. Anyone that has lead a crusade of genocide against humanity through history has been possessed by the universal will. The previous St. Maximus before Ariels was also possessed by it.

I will try. At least the main characters'.

Attached: TOUCHY_FEELY_BULLSHIT_LAZY.jpg (1003x739, 128K)

He most likely fucked her when she was still human but the embryo got a fucked up development thanks to gear cells.

Watch all. All of them contains new information and foreshadowing for both Revelator's story and the next entries in then franchise.

She does love Sol, but sometimes he makes stupid decisions. Like giving her son "Sugar Water".

Fine. I will play the other characters on very easy.

Wasn't Sol a scientist? Why is he a retard now

scientists are usually prety retarded in everything else but their field of study

What are the chances of zappa returning?

He's still smart as fuck, he's just impatient and doesn't give much of a shit about things as he should. He tried to teach Sin basic math, but the kid never wanted to sit down, so he just said fuck it. Sin is pretty much the opposite of Dizzy in all manners. While she read every single book she came across, Sin couldn't give a shit. He wants to eat his way across the world.

He's just a lot angrier now.

He is still canonically the smartest thing alive in GG universe
He is just stupid old and tired

decently high but probably with brand new mechanics

You dont even need to do that. Just watch it on youtube.
youtu.be/lrf2ohwR_GE

He's not a retard

He's just lazy and would just plow through things now

Aria was pregnant, and terminally ill, when she underwent Gear Metabolizing.
Justice, what she truly looks like as a gear, was shown in Overture: fucking HUGE, like all Megadeath class gears. The armor contains her uncontrollable metabolic rate and allows her to maintain a humanoid appearance to make gears initially palatable to humanity.
The shoulder hatches that fire Gamma Ray are actually mouths/eyes

>Can't find people to play in my region
>Can't get my irl friends into fighting games

Attached: __ramlethal_valentine_guilty_gear_xrd_and_etc_drawn_by_suzunashi__2a70bd9533e725aa4b20173eabb20bee.p (800x791, 557K)

He knows how to get in, and Axl is intentionally weaker towards CQ powerhouses like pot and Johnny.
Pot is just straight up outpoked by Faust Johnny and Sin.

It's rather odd that Testament was able to maintain a human form while being pretty strong. He might not be able to stand up to the top tiers, but he's got more then enough magic power to take out a Megadeath class gear. I wonder if that is also because he has a contract with a demon.

he better come back

How much do I gotta play to get enough money to buy raven

why is sin a retard?

Attached: 47633660_p0.jpg (746x1052, 506K)

Don't have rev2?

It's all the sugar water.

He just doesn't care unless it's about food

Attached: 67917458_p0.png (1290x1505, 1.38M)

Watch the story mode and play Episodes two times and you're golden.
Or if you already watched the story for the first time, do character trials and episodes until you get it.

I do but since I already owned the base game since launch I bought the rev2 dlc instead of the all included package

>He might not be able to stand up to the top tiers, but he's got more then enough magic power to take out a Megadeath class gear
He IS a Megadeath class gear.
Humanoid mass production gears were stupidly powerful, and among the few that could willingly maintain their original form.
There weren't many of them at any point, but iirc Sierra was another true Commander Class gear who was completely humanoid.
Aria and Sol were straight up test subjects.

Because he's a combination of Ky and Dizzy. He's got Ky's absolute determination and Dizzy's curiosity. But that curiosity never turned into a thirst for knowledge because the lure of food was there first. He also couldn't be tamed because of his determination, so anyone trying to make him do anything ended in failure and Sol never had the patience for that shit.

What are That Mans motives? Is he just mad that he got turned into a furry?

i need an answer to this

Is there a boxer character yet? Or even a character that exclusively uses there hands? If not in still ain't interested.

>yfw

Attached: stillmyheartisblazing.png (1353x639, 848K)

Nah, that came much later and he doesn't care about that. His motives are for humanity to have the ability to determine their own future. He wants to get rid of the universal will, or at least make it stop bothering them. He's always been a good guy, just nothing went to plan since things bigger then himself were able to manipulate events and turn everything against him.

Help me bros, I'm in love with Ramlethal but I don't want to be a shallow waifufag, I wanna play Guilty Gear and learn about it, should I watch story stuff and get Rev 2 or wait until 2020? Or should I play from Sign onwards?

Attached: tumblr_nz5l3aKA9v1r18wuho1_400.png (400x299, 123K)

He's an atoner who thinks he can solve the world's problems (indirectly caused by him) alone

There always was

Attached: potemkin_sprite_3d.jpg (624x400, 60K)

She is now, before Sin talked to her though, she wanted to destroy humanity.

Watch youtube.com/watch?v=q6lXDUj1ilk

Start from the first ps1 game
Emulate and pirate
Buy the new game for online play

Get Rev 2. Story in it has a recap where it goes over it and then you can play the most up to date version of GG. (Story shit is also on YouTube for Sign)

Depends of what type of good girl you mean.
As a character, she started as a villain but thanks to his nephew/friend/almost lover, she is now good.
As her gameplay, she is low tier and her playstyle is a love it/hate it phase.
As a girl, she's hot.

Well, only some of the problems were caused by him. Even if he didn't do shit with the Gear research, someone else would have because it was the perfect pawn for the Universal Will.

He has a drop kick.
You can tool me

He just wanted to make the world a better place but shit happened. He wanted to undo the things he did, but only in his own way.

>asks Yea Forums for advice
>gets genuine helpful advice
Thank you all.

Attached: 1429568221760.jpg (520x763, 181K)

i appreciate your inputs

Attached: 1464638920198.jpg (556x704, 245K)

what's the best stick on the market right now?

Attached: 1563584653377.gif (800x450, 2.36M)

Are Johnny and April the only people capable of flying the Mayship? What happens if Johnny dies, who takes over the Jellyfish Pirates?

There's the new hitbox stick coming out soon that's surely gonna be banned for being overpowered.

Me

That's personal preference you can also get a hitbox if you want people to not like you very much

Having some kind of mechanic like that isn't uncommon in games like this and is understandable in a game that's trying to be aggressive and fast-paced. Most games resort to some kind of guard crush though and RISC is way better because guard crush makes it so that you can only maintain a good defense for so long before the game takes that option away from you. With RISC they have a mechanic that offers a similar benefit in encouraging you to do more than just stay on the defense while never putting you in a position where you can't defend yourself, it just makes it so you'll suffer more if you can't continue to maintain that defense.

*gets close to Ramlethal*

*sniff sniff*

*gags*

In an alternate timeline where I-No had Ky die and the world was sent to a bad end path of an evil Dizzy? May takes up the ship because Johnny died, and she and the Jellyfish Pirates die to Dizzy in an attempt to get revenge on her via ramming.

Sol was also on the suicide mission wasn't he?

Rough. It might be a better idea for Johnny to not die if it's going to wipe out everyone on the ship for a revenge crusade.

>I'm in love with Ramlethal but I don't want to be a shallow waifufag, I wanna play Guilty Gear
>should I watch story stuff
I have a feeling this game won't actually help the playerbase all that much

Actually it was Ky's death that caused the bad end timeline. It extended the war and Dizzy was born and raised by Justice. When Justice was killed she was the one who led the gears.

HIGH HO
TALKING IS NOT IN MY LIFE!

May already did when Johnny disappeared trying to research why May wasn't growing up. She's been a little kid since the first GG and hasn't developed much in 8 years, so he was worried.

Literally turned out to be the poster-boy for well-intentioned extremist. Dude legitimately wanted to save the world and just did shady shit on the way there. I have a hard time believing he'll even be an antagonist going into the next one since his beef with Sol just seems to be personal shit now. Him surrendering himself to the authorities may seem like a long play but I wonder whether or not the reason they showed that is just to prove that Sol is just overthinking the whole "I have to fight him" shit.

I kinda wonder whether or not Daisuke was unsure if the series would continue after Xrd and just decided to wrap up the entire story since it really feels like the amount of remaining plot threads are fairly insignificant. We're probably going brand new villains or personal stakes, hence why we ain't got a subtitle yet for the new game.

Attached: 1552422984690.jpg (924x1200, 235K)

IF I CAN MEET YOU SOMEWHERE
I'LL BE THERE BY YOUR SIDE WITH A SMILE~

That's a far cry from the Dizzy we know.

>trying to research why May wasn't growing up
May is Japanese?

Sol took up Ky's role to try to bring hope to humanity out of guilt for Ky's death.
It didn't really work as intended.

no me play tekken. Maybe try gg tho cuz i havent played since sign and i didnt really like the xrd series that much.

The jiggle and the way the breasts lay full and heavy in the obi actually fascinate me from an artistic standpoint before a libidinous one.

such as? I have been trying to play Baiken and Elphelt

I-No, Millia
Ramlethal and Elphelt are very strong on offense too

>Despite all the gg collab on mobile phone that my normie friends plays got interested into gg, non of them wanted to play fighting game because, “too hard”

Which version should I buy on steam?

Kino theme

demo at arcrevo

twitter.com/AFGCNews/status/1159067804995379202

Revelator + rev2 dlc. You just missed the 75% sale and free weekend though.

Infiltration is an 09er and I'm pretty sure he would mop the floor with your clown ass

That’s the only way to play any game that is not teppen, jive and smash.

FUCK

Well, he's still got some things to wrap up. He closed out everything dealing with Asuka, got Sol his girl back, Dizzy is safe and in the public eye. But now he's introduced the Universal Will and it's not done being a dick to humanity yet and it's still only one part of the system that is the Backyard. There is also the whole thing with Youkai, we don't know if they will side with humanity or not. Izuna pretty much only helped out because his crew was kidnapped by Valentine to help in her initial invasion.

If its playable there then it will be before then, probably at TGS

Sol probably just wants to get face to face with him so he can sock him in the jaw and scream that he took his life, his love, his child from him, all for some damnable plot to "save the world" that backfired so horribly the world was irrevocably changed for the worse and left everyone he cared about inhuman monsters, one of whom he killed himself, the other is on the defense from the entire world.
Sol isn't a tactician and strategist the way Ky is. The drama cd, where the entire Holy Order fleet assaulted Dizzy and the home base of the gears, he told every ship to just race in, saying "They can't hit all of us".
Then Dizzy destroyed 50% of the entire fleet in one Gamma Ray.

I literally cannot beat this slayer I fought last week when I asked how long has he been playing he said he started at midnight carnival

Pushed my shit in 30 times in a row

Hopefully someone takes some video of matches so we can get a better understanding of why THAT IS BULLSHIT

>he started at midnight carnival
>memories
I started at X2 as well, but I fell off after Accent Core.
I really fucking miss playing GG, but my local buddies have all either hung it up or moved away, and online just isn't the same, man.

ASW should put out GG mangas that properly tells the story from start to at least Sign (cuz no one's gonna play Overture ever)

I just hope the game don't have delay based netcode.

Did you learn anything? I got my shit pushed in by a Leo and didn't learn a thing.

this was 6 years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=urUM2Ne_vTw

I don't think there has ever been a better reveal for an Arcsys game in their entirety of history.
The timing between games, the style and the jump to "3D" while maintaining the 2D was perfect.
Having Heavy Day as the theme was just the icing on the cake.

No fucking way it was si-
>It was six years ago

Attached: 1534359153306.jpg (494x494, 42K)

How long did it take you to react/predict mixups and oki? It has been 2 month and I seriously cannot do shit against ino when I’m cornered.

I always wished they kept Sacred Edge looking like that in the full game. The way he traces the circle in the air is cool.

How difficult are those chars?

>6 years ago

I've been playing for two years and I get fucked by I-No in the corner. That's just how I-No is, not that it's impossible to get out, but it's hard to get out by design. The best way to deal with her is to do everything you can to avoid that situation in the first place, one helpful way of doing that is to never block her notes if you don't have to, always try to dodge them instead.

braindead once you get the execution down, which is just grinding in training mode which is much easier and linear than learning how to play neutral well with other characters

I'll give them a shot, tried Millia once but I was having trouble executing her moves. Probably will try I-No or Ram first

>Just had like an hour of Johnny mirror matches with my bud
>tfw slowly getting better

Attached: 1520259523274.jpg (456x434, 8K)

Feels good, right? Did you learn anything new?

>6 years and still nobody has made a better looking fighting game besides asw themselves.

>johnny in +r
>bottom
Secondaries....

Wasn't RED Team also basically a 25 man team at the time? So they not only had to revive a series that was dormant for a long time outside of their hands, but they invented a new visual style with an outdated engine that no one's still topped yet with a fistful of enthusiastic devs.

Now temper that confidence by jumping into a lobby.

It’s pretty unforgiving to adapt against good offense for new player. Most of my friends dropped it cuz when do simple high/low against them and gets really discouraged.

>GG threads reaching post limits
Be still my heart, we have entered HEAVEN OR HELL: FINAL round.
Time to RIDE IT OOOOUUUUUUUUT!

I played Baiken back in XX but I'm guessing they changed her playstyle or something because I don't remember her being as complex as people say she is in xrd

Attached: ggxxbaiken.jpg (1100x1300, 170K)

We just recently discovered you can dash while holding onto his slice attack

They did say that it took them a lot of time, money and effort to create the artstyle and they wouldn't do something like that from scratch ever again. It also involved a heavily modified version of UE3 I believe

The people calling her complex in Xrd are fighting game beginners you utter retard
it's been 2 years and this shit is still going

I was going to buy that exact fightpad but I heard the DPAD is stiff.

Good, perfect. Did you get much practice with it during the match or are you going to lab it?

I mean if nobody played the series then there wouldn't be a thread right

my mate and i get together every friday and fuckin drink and play games and guilty gear's always one of them

we're no good at it, but we really, really like it
i think maybe it just depends on the people you play with

Attached: 1565085045210.jpg (720x719, 215K)

Stop watching Maximillian faglord

IF you do his coin reload super while doing that you get a follow up. It's stupid hard though.

I know that feel, started playing Elphelt and did the pine combo correctly a few times and started to get the timing for corner shotgun

I just hope the new game has Ram still and that she's not still dumpster tier.

With her design, it'll be feast or famine.
She's a juiced up Testament, and I remember when he was low tier and top tier.

Yes, heavy enough to not move on your lap but not too heavy. It's got sanwa buttons and stick so they feel amazing. The only complaint I have is the cable is a little short, other then that I love mine

yeah, i realize she's a hard character to balance because of how oppressive she can be when she's good. It's just hard to work at getting better with her when i feel like i'm wasting my time working at a character who is both hard to play and bad.

I'm just curious, why the fuck would you assume I watch e-celeb garbage?

sounds to me like you're just a bitch that doesn't actually want to play the game

early bleach was so dope

Does anyone one on EU PS4 want to play?

Rent free autist.

Why does he wear half a long sleeve? Why does he wear half full fingered gloves? Is he gay?

Attached: ky.jpg (584x618, 103K)

Holy shit Chipp is fun to play

I'm awful with Chipp. I've tried him multiple times in the past but could never get hang of him. He's cool though.

BACK TO BACK

DEATH COMES RIDIN' ON A MIDNIGHT TRAIN

I was under the impression that the Universal Will was basically Ariels, and she died, didn't she?

No, Ariels was a normal person before getting possessed by the Will. The Will is an entity that exists in the backyard and can only project into the physical world and influence it. The previous St. Maximus before Ariels was also possessed by it. It's been fucking around trying to kill humanity for ages.

BACK TO BACK

Well, I say normal person, but she was one of the Apostles that spread the use of Magic through the world. I would assume that we would then have to deal with the other 4, if they too have been influenced or directly possessed by the Universal Will as she was. The Will itself was made by the Original Man, the guy that was the first to survive a trip into the Backyard and he made the universal will to watch over humanity and to guide it. The Will went fucking bonkers, decided that humans couldn't possibly be the humanity that the Original Man was talking about and that these were just poor imitations and that she would have to create humanity herself to fullfill it's purpose.

and more ?
any ideas of what could it be ?

Attached: hm.png (821x864, 87K)

>all the gg collab on mobile
What was there something besides the Girls' Frontline one?

GBFVS

Why doesn't anyone host a room in these threads? Unist threads usually have some.

>Tfw even if it's just Sol and Ky it's more likely be far more engaging than the entirety of Granblue Versus
I'm happy to finally get a new GG after being stuck playing Rev2 for so long, but damn is it depressing about Versus.

I will never understand how Slayer is 3rd place of all positions and I'm a Slayer main myself. I guess he's just pretty damn popular in terms of casual play and not tournament play.

Aren't those just stats for one arcade?

I think the arcade machines are connected to online so I would imagine it's for all arcades maybe. Though I have no way of proving that's the case so you could be right too

yeah thats pretty much the best money:quality ratio you can get buying a stick without modding

The hosts are usually in the general.

I really want a hitbox, but that price and a shipping what the fuck.

Anybody found some alternatives in yurope?

Get a cheap keyboard and pluck out the keys you don't need.
If it works for DMC, it works for GG.

Is upgrading stick even a thing or will my V3 SA-Kai last me a lifetime

Attached: 1476492847619.jpg (290x274, 49K)

Meh i miss old art style

Bedman, because he'll be replaced by Bedwoman/girl.

>Same stick as me

I'm keeping this thing till it crumbles, has never let me down.

Find a character you really like

They used to be made here, until they were banished to /vg/. Maybe when the new game comes out people will make lobbies for that, but I don't think you'll see many for Xrd at this stage.

BATTLE FANTASIA 2 IS HAPPENING

A ton. Most involved Sol Badguy & Elphelt, though some had Dizzy instead and I believe one also had Ky.

no testament no commitment

I don't even see the advantage over a normal hitbox
You can't do anything with a combination of stick and buttons that you can do with just the buttons

Buy the components individually and put them in a nice wooden box from salvation army, saves around 50% depending on what pcb you buy

DIE A
RUTH
LESS
DEATH
THAT'S
LIIIIIIIIIFEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1514936828481.jpg (458x316, 22K)

vagina

Attached: 1563435981987.jpg (747x747, 30K)

REMEMBER KEEP ASKING FOR CROSSPLAY AND ROLLBACK DONT FORGET, FUCK BALANCE, FUCK YOUR CHARACTERS AND WAIFUS, NETCODE IS #1 PRIORITY THEN COMES CROSSPLAY, THEN ANYTHING ELSE. SPREAD THE MESSAGE FAGGOTS

Best track in the game.

Attached: 1476547099081.jpg (851x1210, 158K)

I wish all fightan games had crossplay to keep them alive, especially on PC

is answer really that hard?

FLY GET HIGH
DIVE BURN OUT

wow, no gamer replies?

>had like an hour of Johnny mirror matches with my pal
>it's neck and neck and we were slowly getting better
Holy shit. Why didn't you fags tell me about fightan games earlier jesus christ. It was so much god damn fun even when he kicked my ass.

Attached: 1564051616641.png (689x693, 811K)

i wish i had a friend to play fighting games with

>Why didn't you fags tell me about fightan games earlier jesus christ
We try to, but everyone goes WAAAAAAAAAAA TOOOOOOOOOOO HAAAAAAAAARD I CANT DP :(((((((((((((((((((((

>e-celeb nigger
kill yourself

I know that feeling.
The very most fun I've ever had playing any video game was in Guilty Gear, playing in a lobby with some friends on an alt-chan.

What region are you and what games do you play?

i live in ohio and i play sfv tekken and mk11. I've tried to add people from here before but we always play one game and then cease pretty much all contact. I think it's my fault because i never have anything to talk about due to being a NEET

Ah I'm too far away sadly. But yeah if neither person is talkative things tend to die out.