Call me a cmybrain or whatever. Tifa’s redesign killed all my hype for FF7R

Call me a cmybrain or whatever. Tifa’s redesign killed all my hype for FF7R.

Attached: 4881B0E3-4583-497C-9E3E-651FA039342A.jpg (362x366, 65K)

I’ll just call you a faggot, because that’s what you are.

>redesign
just call it what it actually is

It’s not a redesign?

clownworld

Attached: From Reddit rRestera.png (1600x900, 1.38M)

I mean I like the shape of her tits and they got everything else right. Just because she isn’t a titcow doesn’t mean she isn’t hot.
Literally who gives a fuck I got better things to worry about than the extra 2 pixels on tits in the distance

>killed
I see what you did there

Attached: 1562366280140.gif (540x412, 2.31M)

These are barely a C-cup.

I respect your stance as fully rational. My hype ended when I saw Nomura's title. I will also admit it was objectively presumptuous, but the future proved me right, so it's all good.

Well I’ve got better things to do then buy the ff7 remake.

Attached: 1563723620192.png (677x818, 714K)

Y'all ain't got a fucking clue what cup sizes even are if you think that's C.

These are barely bigger than my girlfriend who is a B-cup But at least my girlfriend has a perfect butt. Tifa has nothing now.

Well yeah that's because being a fatass like your girlfriend increases the band size rather than the bust size.

It's a bunch of virgins insipidly whining about virtual breasts.
They'll deny the PS1 had graphical limitations and the designs were affected by this
They'll dicksuck Nomura from pre 2004 and scorn him now because selective appeal to authority is the hot new thing
They're just as bad as the faggots that want the gay sex scene to be explicit because "Haha wouldn't it be funny I'm not a fag...unless...."
Just a bunch of retards that pretend they wouldn't be jerking their dicks to fanart regardless of how absurd her tits were

My gf isn’t fat. She’s like Yuffie sized other than her butt. Either way I’m talking strictly the size of the breast. This is not even getting into how horrible the design itself is.

Eh. They added some detail to her design. Some more skirt detail and some leggings and some layers on her tank top. Not that different. Only lame part is the skorts, but I give it under 3 days on PC release for that to get fixed.

Releasing in parts is the only thing that worries me, that and the new combat system. I could have just done with a 3D remake of exactly the old game with just some filled in content that got cut originally.

If it makes you feel better though, you know it will get mods.

Of all the reasons to not be hyped for the FF7 Tifa's redesign is only one of them

>and they got everything else right.
No they didn't. Her personality has changed (bar scene), she wears spats and stockings and is too black. Her hair is too short and doesn't have the dolphin tail. Her legs are too short. And while I'm a proponent of stick legs and flat ass Tifa, I still think her legs are ever so slightly too thin. I also don't appreciate the lack of metal parts on her (especially losing the footguard, because she's a brawler not a pugilist, is a really bad thing. It was with which she used to kick in her basic attack.) or her black gloves. I don't like that her tank top is no longer fully open on the backside. The sportsbra showing is stupid. Her frontal hair bang is way too short. She looks even more Asian and to be frank like an NPC instead of a party member. There's skull jewelry on her. Tifa is not edgy and FFVII and she in particular should respect death at every point.

The only thing they got right was the red eyes.

The stuff they are adding about “watchmen of fate” sounds utterly terrible, too.

This.

censorship?

You keep telling yourself that, bud. I already know factually you don't know how bras work.