You think sony will ever make another exclusive as good as this one...

You think sony will ever make another exclusive as good as this one? I really wish they weren't on their unholy crusade against cute things.

Attached: 1547430953870.jpg (1200x1200, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP9000-CUSA03694_00-ACUSX1NIERXXXXXX
.twitter.com/piposaru20th/status/1158929866068127744
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ass stinks like a sewer lmao

GR has fun gameplay but the most pointless, vapid story in any game I've ever played

Nier isn't exclusive you nut.

Exclusive?

Attached: 1360586706184.gif (235x190, 1.68M)

Yes, the game is exclusive to PS4.

Attached: 1540362675247.png (600x812, 374K)

What?
It's on Xbox as well.

No?

Low effort bait.

Except it's on PC and Xbox One as well. Sony didn't have shit to so with Nier Automata anyways. SquareEnix seems to only think Final Fantasy and their western games will perform alright on Xbox, so it came out late on the console

There is literally no bait whatsoever. The game came only out on PS4.

It's on pc m8.

>they think it's 2B
AHAHAHAAA

>Except it's on PC and Xbox One as wel
But it isn't.
>Sony didn't have shit to so with Nier Automata anyways
What does that have to do with this thread?

Dude, it's on Xbox.

Attached: 52f59913-c454-4c47-ba94-e24ddd194d99.png (640x640, 569K)

No. It is factually ONLY on PS4.

I really hope you fags are just pretending to mix up garbage like Automata with an actual fun game like Gravity Rush.

I'm not buying PS5 unless GR3 happens. That, or by some miracle of chance an equally inspired series comes out of Sony.

True. It's a good thing that GR has so many endearing qualities with its mechanics, aesthetics and characters that it's easy to overlook the failings of its narrative.

Maybe check the first sentence of the OP.

It's great that nier automata is on xbox, but what does that have to do with the game this thread is about?

Both are good you ape

I loved the first game. I got the second and stopped playing to start ffxiv. I plan to pick her game back up again and start over once I get bored of ff. I hope I make it in time for the nier raid. I'm only lvl 45.

Attached: 1564631686673.jpg (1023x724, 598K)

automata is essential normalfag core

The game in the OP is exclusive to PS4 though?

I looked up the main character of gravity rush she is similar in face but that outfit is from nier this is an intentionally misleading thread therefore b8 I'm out.

Attached: 1542581562374.png (249x243, 95K)

>It's not Gravity Rush, it's Nier Automata

I thought this braindead shitpost died months ago.

???

Attached: 1551851224984.jpg (1920x1080, 346K)

why is she holding a poke ball?

Normalfags don't play japanese games much less ones from a niche series with notoriously batshit stories and characters

wait nvm thats an apple not a poe ball

That's clearly a tomato.

Attached: 1549883849490.jpg (1500x1500, 210K)

stop baiting retards with k@t

poke*

Yeah, normalfags definitely don't play MGR, Wonderful 101, Gravity Rush, Bloodborne, Yakuza or Astral Chain. They eat up stuff like Automata, though.

See

>the game in the OP is not exclusive because [completely different game]
????

No, it's Gravity Rush. We've been through this.

Attached: kat tongue.jpg (1024x1024, 100K)

What did he mean by this?

This is getting confusing. The guy was asking why she's holding a pokeball, then I corrected him that she's holding a tomato. She is most definetly not holding a copy of gravity rush in her hand.

>OP posts 2B
>still claims it's exclusive to PS4
???

THEY ACTUALLY THINK IT'S 2B HOLY SHIT

OP never posted 2B. Are you perhaps mentally retarded? The girl he posted is in fact from a PS4 exclusive game.

HAHAHAHAHA GOTTEM BOYS

Based

I don't get it. I see 2B.

store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP9000-CUSA03694_00-ACUSX1NIERXXXXXX

If they do they're the 50 or 60% of people that got ending A and stopped so they aren't worth talking about

Well then

Attached: 1395734414914.gif (480x270, 253K)

I think the funniest thing is how people immediately jump onto every chance to correct someone as soon as they think the person is wrong instead of checking if they are actually right or not.

wrong

Gravity Rush is my favorite game of all time and I bought a PS4 just to play 1&2. I have also 100%'d both games and unlocked everything, including the online content with time restrictions

I'm going to bed right now but I wanted to bump your GR thread and say I love Kat!

>Nier Automata looks like that on PS4
Nice downgrade snoybois LOL

Yes, I think Gravity Rush 3 is on the shortlist of things to come. Why wouldn't it? Japan Studio mostly does sequels nowadays, plus you dumb weebs keep won't leave Toyama alone. He said he wants to 'express new ideas on a new console.' I don't expect anything anytime soon. In the mean time, I'll sit back and watch Kat's popularity grow.

Exclusives aren't always made for profit. Sometimes they are made to sell systems with sheer numbers of exclusives over the sales of individual games.

I was listening to a podcast on this game and while people thought that the game sold poorly the truth is it might've exceeded expectations.

but then again it is.

Bros...
.twitter.com/piposaru20th/status/1158929866068127744

I keep forgetting to play the first one on Vita, especially since I lost all my progress when I uninstalled for space because turns out the Vita deletes your save too

Does Yea Forums even play video games anymore?

>anime poster
>dumb as shit
this must be a first

>complaining about anime on Yea Forums
>too retarded to see that the guy he's quoting is right
woah

Cee wee...

*also in PC