DuckTales leaving ALL Digital Storefronts August 8th

twitter.com/CapcomUSA_/status/1158797527241695233
Digital is the future. Get it while you can.

Attached: 1565115993400.jpg (696x348, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wololo.net/2016/04/10/how-to-redownload-p-t-silent-hills/
youtube.com/watch?v=rLu23swE9qU
youtube.com/watch?v=YHEifuLCSIY
steam-tracker.com/
mega.nz/#F!14gD1KyJ!PI1fa0qzrYPhLYRXt_-z7g
youtube.com/watch?v=UsQBmMGdFck
twitter.com/delistedgames?lang=en
capcom-unity.com/ducktales/go/thread/view/144707/30500351/the-game-freezes-and-crashes-right-before-the-final-fight-with-final-boss-pc-win-7
steamcommunity.com/app/237630/discussions/0/864976115482880816/
youtube.com/watch?v=4MIlRXqH40A
youtube.com/watch?v=7Sc1SrfCrBc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Get it while you can.
No, I don't want it.

>not in GOG.com nor DRM-free in Humble Store
Miss me with that gay shit.

it was shit, I’ll pass

Well fuck you.

Attached: 1598249898953.jpg (853x480, 279K)

It's on sale on steam whats it's appeal and why should i want it ?

You can't buy it later on so you better buy it now

My APK isn't leaving my phone

just emulate the far superior original nes ducktales game

So is Disney releasing their own game platform this time around? Why fuck over people with the licensing?

just pirate it if it's gone

>it's literally 1 dollar
Fuck it, I'll buy it.

new bad old good

Who knows. They've already got their own Netflix competitor going up, AND have partnered with Hulu so you can get both Hulu and Disney's service for $12 a month, with ESPN for sportsballfags too.

Netflix BTFO.

Attached: 1561613825905.jpg (750x498, 28K)

>PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii U, Windows, iOS, Android, Windows Phone
What the fuck, it's not on current gen systems? I thought it was???

ya

But you can just pirate it retard rip McDuck's VA, did all he could to put the best work possible into this game.

windows and arguably the phones is current gen

I thought one of the great things about digital was never having to pay exorbitant prices for old stuff on ebay. Now it just vanishes.

>Now it just vanishes.
Yep.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-07 Release Death Gate.png (804x818, 611K)

read the steam reviews, game has a bad bug at the last boss

Yep. Anyone with an nvidia card is nearly guaranteed to crash on the last boss. Was never patched.

bump

I mean, this version doesn't have the original Moon theme.

I got it on release though.

What's the reason for this? Did some license expire?

Digital is the way of the future, they said.
Physical media is old and busted and for nerds, they said.

Too many games has been leaving the digital storefront this year and it's getting concerning.

Attached: 1519151664783.png (522x472, 47K)

>Too many games has been leaving the digital storefront this year
What titles have been affected? I wasn't aware of this.

it's almost like they're pushing an agenda

>want to grab it on PS3 to pay my respects to Scrooge's VA
>It's not on sale there
Well, it's more than I expected, but it's worth it.

Can I download it later on after it leaves the store? The twitter post warns to re-download it.

2019 seemed so far away for these early downloadable titles and now we're actually her.

Not partner they own hulu

>DuckTales leaving ALL Digital Storefronts
>ALL

sure

Attached: Capture.jpg (898x73, 15K)

GoG is DRM-free with a few notable exceptions so there the fault would be yours for not making Physical Back-Ups, Steam generally operates on the policy that while the game is no longer on the store the "owners" can still download it from their servers with a few notable exceptions there too.

Outrun 2002 Coast To Coast is still perfectly downloadable provided you bought it back then, or bought a account that has it on it.

Physical is still generally better so i won't argue against that, but it has costs and accessibility adjusted by your personal location and available time. Digital has also "helped" both piracy and importfags as the former is easier to get into when games don't even get physical releases and the latter can be as easy as toggling a setting, no need to worry about taxes and shipping something across the glove while waiting for a fucking week or more.

In the end it is just a fucking delivery method, and you if you have the know how can put the Digital data on a fucking physical storage and generally get the same level of "safety", just like how you can dump the Data on you disk and Cartridge on a computer and make a ROM/ISO for backups on that end.

Just be honest and say you want the Manuals and Boxes and go for the DRM aspects.

Attached: 1396567946521.png (153x217, 48K)

>Storefronts
>Store
Learn to read, user.

Nobody who likes sports watches ESPN

ESPN has sports now?

>doesn't have the one reason why people remember this game

no, you

Attached: Capture.jpg (625x458, 41K)

My point exactly.
VA work is pretty good, however.

I guess we should be glad that Disney have kept out of the video game industry, aside from a couple of failed projects, they even dropped Lucasarts. Though i wonder why they kept out since it's a fairly lucrative market unless their upper management still think video games are a fad.

It has VA? is it old or new Scrooge?

are you retarded or autistic?

GREETINGS

Attached: MNE4uLj_d.jpg (640x853, 46K)

Old Scrooge, he did it before he died.

Old Scrooge, in fact this was his last role before he passed.

That's rad, I just can't get used to Tennant even if he does a good job.

user...

Kingdom hearts 3?

Honestly, I'd be happy with a more immersive Libary for my launchers. I don't want just a cover for my games, add a bit of flair to it.

Would maybe buy it, if it was DRM free.
>it's not
Fuck you.
It's really a shame what kind of IP Disney holds hostage.

In my country it's literally at 1 dollar. It was too good to waste it. I haven't bought a game in Steam since 2013, and back then it was my first time.

Another licensed project

really well done re-make

the pirate bay is a technical store of where you get things of a digital nature in infinite quantity for free run by the community itself. it is a technical stockpile of digital goods, the only difference is, you don't pay. it is a literal "store" of digital goods at your disposal at any given time.

your fucking faggot duck tales game is going no where, the only difference is now you won't have to feel "guilty" about getting it for free. be happy.

I pirated the game 2 times, and I ragequit in a matter in 30 minutes
the game is garbage, and nothing compared to the real deal
now they are pulling this scam again, after having everybody buying that garbage Mickey game that ended up coming back to the store
I am not falling for this again

Over here it's practically 5 USD.
>paying 5 bucks for a 2nd rate remake that you won't actually "own" by paying for it
Nah.

Chip and Dale and Goof Troop are underrated games.

Fuck guys. I just realized. Alpha Protocol has been delisted as well. It's no longer on Steam.

Looks like every site i'd use removed ducktales besides Steam already

not everyone is rich enough to buy ps3 and one game like you user

>kvetching over 5 bux

Attached: jews fear the samurai.jpg (1784x2048, 175K)

It's no longer 2006, user. You can get a PS3 for dirt cheap now, they won't charge you 499 US dollars.

Fair enough.

Chip and Dale is probably adequately rated.
Don't hear people talk about 2 though.
Don't think i've played it but if it's more of the same it's probably underrated.

it costs zero dollars to emulate that nogames console

Is this why there are 5 people in my steam activity that bought it? Stupid.

With Ridge Racer? Riiiiiiiiidge Racer?

PS3 emulation is still not perfect, however.
You won't be able to play your zero games at 30FPS as God intended.

Easy way to make money when you're game's not selling anymore.

on steam you can install if it is in your library, you can download any game in your library even if it was removed from steam by the publishers or by valve.

console plebs have to download it or they will lose it forever. you can always find out who the console cuck is in a thread about digital distribution if they bring up some BS like "buys game digitally, can't download it anymore oh no no no"

How fucking poor are you that you can't afford a dead console and a $10 game?

One of the most overrated NES games, though I appreciate them getting everyone they could to reprise their roles.

>Heard they planned to do a DuckTales 2 Remaster after this.
>Nothing ever came of it.

Shame too since the sequel was significantly less known.

Not fond remakes since gen 7 kicked in. Is it worth it?

>Buying digital

TOP KEK, DIGITAL FAGS

PHYSICAL COPY MASTER RACE, ALWAYS PLAYABLE EVEN IF THE STORE GOES BANKRUPT

>PS3 version
>small as fuck game in a 24gig disc.

Attached: 1517704078601.png (365x363, 202K)

He was in a few of those new Mickey Mouse shorts before he passed away.

BC on xbone

Worry not friend, the high seas will always have the bounty you seek.

>goof troop
A man of impecable taste.

When I opened up my image in Multiman, it's because ALL the audio is raw PCM with the FMV's being low-compression Bink video, where the PC uses .ogg, compressed audio can be rough as hell on console CPU's to decompress on the fly, and since the PS3 was mandatory Blu-ray and had 7 really weak threads to work with, you can give it quite a nice amount of breathing room for actual vidya functions if it doesn't have to do anything with sound. The actual vidya portion of MGS4 is roughly 12GB

What about Xbox 360 version on the Xboxlive? I mean almost every multiplat was better there.

I didn't even know there was a remaster, in fact I just emulated this game last week and it was pretty good for a NES game. What's the point of making remasters if they get removed from purchase less than a decade after being made?

so what's the actual reason for the removal end IP or disney wants it for some reason?

Disney is probably looking to publish its own gaming platform similar to Steam or a system like Googles streaming console going by how they're handling their other media. They've got a stranglehold on movies so now their attention is moving to do the same elsewhere.

If nobody is buying the game, getting rid of it saves money on drives, backup drives and paying somebody to monitor and replace the drives.

I wondered why I couldn't find that when I remembered seeing it on there

All PS3 discs have the same dimensions

>just accept digital as the future
>the servers never go down so it's basically the same as buying physical
except, you know, I can still go into resale shops and get physical items. The ability to purchase them doesn't just expire after a certain amount of time.

Except console gamers can redownload digital shit taken off too. What are you on about? Even P.T. can be redownloaded.

Thanks, GabeN

It's suprising how much space noises take up and compressing. It's like putting shit in a vinyls, tapes, CD and then just digital raw WAV. I feel retarded.

No you can't

Didn’t Kucknami patch the game so it doesn’t start now?

Yes, you can.
wololo.net/2016/04/10/how-to-redownload-p-t-silent-hills/
This still works even to this day.

No.

Fuck, I had no interest in this game but now I need to pirate it so I can keep a copy on my offline archives.

Everyone championing for digital only seems to forgotten that an entire platform vanished one day.
If it weren't for the efforts of pirates, none of the Wii's eShop library would be saved. It's only a matter of time before Nintendo pulls the plug in the WiiU eShop too.
And all my dumbass friends why I buy a majority of my Switch games in physical format.

Attached: tenor (7).gif (220x218, 183K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rLu23swE9qU
youtube.com/watch?v=YHEifuLCSIY
I wish we got the chip and dale remake...

Don't forget people lost their entire OnLive and Ouya collections as well (The few people that even subscribed to them or owned an Ouya). Yet people are championing Stadia for no reason.

And this shit is with storefronts, Imagine when games start being Cloud exclusive.

>buying AAA games
you deserve everything you fucking get

Unless you're on Nintendo, it's not too terrible. You still have the ability to download your purchase, and most of the time, they do announce when titles are being delisted and toss in a sale on top of it.

I already bought it on steam a while ago.
Never played it though

Nintendo is the worst example you could have used since they regularly abandon their storefronts with no way of migrating between consoles. You can't buy anything from the Wii Shop channel anymore or Wii Virtual console, you can't buy anything from the virtual console on previous consoles for the Switch.

This is the next one to go

Attached: dac.png (993x741, 860K)

The Xbox and 360 had their own MS-developed codecs, ADPCM (the same in Windows) and XMA (WMA made just for the 360), and were a lot more efficient as a result, Sony just assumed that more threads = easy threaded audio, something that only works when the cores provided don't suck donkey dick

Sounds like a marketing trick

It unironically does have it though. Upon completing the game you unlock the option to toggle on the original versions of the songs as well as 8-bit versions of the new tracks

For Europe that's pretty much the late 90s children's programming vidya.
Really too bad it's Disney and DRM'd to hell and back.

What´s so bad about the DRM? I bought it for a couple of bucks because I figured it was one of these games that would be deleted eventually, but I never heard of it having bad DRM

Attached: tenor (2).gif (220x215, 575K)

>lets just embrace digital only bro

Supposedly "only" Steam, but even that is stupid.

That's only for consoles.

>Except console gamers
>gamers

No, when you download on a console it's the closest thing for digital to be like physical; you fucking own that data. If your console storage fucking dies so does that game inside it.

Because you retard the people pay Disney to license the games and guess what you don’t want to keep paying for a game that stopped selling

>why didn’t they port it
Because the original deal did not include the ps4 or xbone

Hey retard the deal was for a set amount of time, time is up and capcom does not want to renew since it costs them
Fucking money, no company would license their ip forever.

HOW ARE PEOPLE THIS FUCKING STUPID

So what I should do is pirate it, not actually buy it.

Don't forget June Foray's last appearance as original Magica.

I can't wait to see how many people will get scammed by Google Stadia.

What the fuck. And it's still almost $4, why can't they just put it for 50 cents? I already own it but still. Thank god for piracy for those who want to play it later.

Thanks Disney, very cool!

Just pirate it niggs. Buying digital is just to show appreciation.

Blame capcom they are the ones not willing to pay to renew the license

No company would ever have a license deal that has no end date

Fuck you and your entitled noise.

Why not blame both sides? Disney for their predatory copyright practices (a 5 year license that then completely removes the game, seriously?) and Capcom for not wanting to pay a gorillion dollars to renew (how much do you think Disney charges for a well-known franchise like Duck Tales?)

>Digital is the future
Nope, it's a joke and it will always be.

>Not a problem, lass. Want to come see my treasure hoard on my galleon?

Attached: gigachad pirate.png (1673x2160, 1.26M)

it's getting pulled because of Disney+ streaming service coming sometime in a near future, some other things that are going to be pulled are Simpsons, futurama, Family guy, Bob's burgers, ALL Fox films/shows

seeing as how Netflix has shown that you can have video games on their services, so will Disney+, Ducktales being one of them Disney infinity another

Attached: 1973-Barks-Berkeley-Con-03.jpg (1072x695, 213K)

>66 on metacritic
Is this game actually good or just popular because of nostalgia for shitty nes games?

Attached: 1560674187196.jpg (640x422, 80K)

Why should the game stop being sold? I'm sure Disney gets a cut from each copy sold. What point is there in completely removing people's ability to buy a game that's already been released?

What does this have to do with digital? Games go out of print all the time, and have since long before digital distribution even existed.

Wow, who could have seen this coming. Does anyone want me to upload the latest revision of the game or has everyone bought it for $3 already? I'm sure it's easy to find anyway.

Attached: piratechad.png (976x658, 272K)

I can still pull out an atari 2600 and play Fishing Derby with my friends/family in a matter of minutes, your argument is invalid

Yeah but you couldn't just buy a fucking copy of it, that's what this is about.

I just bought this stupid game for $3.74 on Steam; I can now play it any time I want, forever. The point at issue here is that the game is no longer going to be available for sale starting tomorrow, and as I said, games go out of print all the time. They aren't still making copies of Fishing Derby, if you didn't own it and wanted to buy it you'd be shit out of luck.

Licenses are the work of jews. Use this to see which games got shoa'd.
steam-tracker.com/

It's a mixed bag from what I heard. Some people love it, some really hate it.

>you own the data
>but you're not allowed to make backups
>or sell it
>or transfer the data in any way

You don't own shit. GOG is much closer to physical in that regard.

Not Hulu plus, they’re offering the ads Hulu which is garbage. Typical Jews.

The difference being that I can go buy a physical copy of Fishing Derby if I don't own it anytime I want, you fucking retard. Being out of print doesn't mean it isn't available to buy somewhere. You won't be able to buy a digital copy of this game when all the resellers run out of keys. Thank god for piracy.

In 30 years I can hook up my Wii U and play DuckTales too, what's your point?

*is not beholden to the whims of jews and their copyright lawyers and temporary """""licenses""""" tor digital products*
Feels good not being a buycuck.

Attached: pirate chad.png (2518x1024, 276K)

>people talk about store as a place you can purchase ie. a shop
>you start talking about store as in storage

>they won't charge you 499 US dollars
It was actually five ninety nine.

Attached: 1323093730303.jpg (538x780, 65K)

>You won't be able to buy a digital copy of this game when all the resellers run out of keys
And you won't be able to buy a physical copy when all the resellers run out of copies (that they're willing to sell).

There are a fixed quantity of copies of the game in existence now (well, tomorrow). That is true of EVERY game that goes out of print. So the fuck what? It's true that for physical games, I can sell you my copy, which means you can technically acquire a copy that you didn't have before, but it comes at the cost of me losing a copy. You can't get a new copy of the game, because no more are being made.

this Pirates are the preserves of history.
Thank a pirate today

Attached: salute.jpg (258x195, 4K)

Alright. What's the best way to pirate this game?

Thank god for piracy.

Post a pic of a cute anime girl and I'll upload it.

I have a pirated version and its never crashed even with a nvidia card. Guess it was a bug that came later.

Congratulations, you and Chris Kohler are the only people retarded enough to have had trouble with this game.

Also, this. With digital, it's trivial for me to make an unauthorized copy of my copy and give it to you, so that we both have copies, whereas with physical it is not.

Attached: Clownpiece.full.1952353.jpg (619x736, 219K)

Hmm, that'll do I suppose. Post a few more while I upload.

>Telltale Minecraft
>Video game

Attached: 5acf69bf849ad.png (512x512, 335K)

I love koishi

Attached: 1154808-bigthumbnail.jpg (450x311, 37K)

Check here in a bit (slow upload). Fuck Disney, fuck Capcom, and fuck digital licenses.
mega.nz/#F!14gD1KyJ!PI1fa0qzrYPhLYRXt_-z7g

Attached: anonymous crossover edea_lee pirate height_1000 2806630.jpg (1880x2080, 2.38M)

Because they can sell the license to someone else for a million and get profit off there game, you don’t think this game is selling gang busters do you

>Digital is the future
It’s far far worse.

Attached: 94AEE4EC-03FD-4A88-B2AF-B79BFF0D9F17.jpg (738x415, 15K)

Piratechads don't care.

Attached: 953fff17891c00ac96d9d8d49098eb47.jpg (850x1391, 136K)

consoletards are so dumb judging from the comments here

I don't see what's wrong with this if it's not going to replace installing games to play them

That’s the thing. Companies are pushing hard for a streaming-only future. Not just for vidya but for all computing.

>Thing is introduced
>Thing catches on with normies
>Normies make up majority of paying population
>Companies cater to people throwing money at the thing by catering to them in return
>Equivalent but different things get neglected / phased out as being a thing because it doesn't make as much money
>We're all fucked
This is what your EAs and Activisions do with making their entire company output being thinly veiled gatcha tier mobile shitfests with higher budgets on more powerful hardware, and this is what'll happen with being able to play ANY game in terms of being able to play them how you want on your own hardware.
Fuck Stadia.

I own it physically on every system it was released on. I couldn't care less.

As long as piracy continues to exist, I wouldn't mind. For archival reasons I think it's important that redundant backups of all data exist across multiple machines controlled by multiple parties, but as long as I can turn around and SkidRow a game delisted from a streaming service, the business model of streaming doesn't generally bother me.

a lot of google's shit didn't work out, I'm not that concerned, even fucking netflix offers downloads now don't they?

IT'S UP. Enjoy the game anons, I thought it was pretty decent.

Attached: anonymous guilty_gear may_(guilty_gear) pirate height_1000 341377.png (1767x2500, 1.51M)

Locked into their heavily DRM'd closed garden bullshit from what I know yeah.
Though here's to hoping Stadia crashes and burns hard so we can finally put "Streaming games" as a thing to rest.

>mfw I have the physical version on Wii U
Get shrekt, digital scrubs.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-26 at 9.42.50 PM.png (804x920, 845K)

newfag

Oh well.

Attached: IMG_0427.jpg (4608x3456, 3.95M)

No, now we can pirate a working PC version forever

how do i know this isnt melicious?

Attached: 1427068159.happyending_bara_vanilluxe_2.jpg (702x813, 312K)

fuckin this
>oh no fuck digital my gayme will vanish :(((
is the moralfaggotry that high around here?

Wait are you trying to take a shot at digital distribution? It left physical stores even longer ago.

>so we can finally put "Streaming games" as a thing to rest.
like I said, I really don't mind if it exists as an alternate, like Steam offering Remote Play now, I've been hospitalized for the last few months so that's the only way I could've played games

Life is like a nigger

>Can't even redownload it after tomorrow
Fuck everything sometimes

But why?

Piratefags showing once again why pirating is necessary.

Attached: 1558818161672.jpg (1297x698, 50K)

i don't know what you mean by "can't"
i see a lot of places to download it. places that the developers tend to hate but in this case..

Just run Malwarebytes or whatever Common Sense 2019 you guys have nowadays. It's the game + a Steam crack.

Attached: ss (2019-08-07 at 09.32.00).png (560x258, 9K)

it's a fucking amazing game and $5 games are literally nothing.

There's a world of difference between you streaming your own stuff from your own hardware and streaming from some corporations hardware that has locked down games that'll be lost to the ether once a company has a retard moment and decides to shut down or just de-list it for absolutely zero reason.

I mean I can't redownload it on my PS3 without hacking it

So, is it worth buying a PS3 disc for it? Price has already shot up to like $30 on ebay

based

Where is the best place to pirate it anons?

Be thankful we can still have backups and pirated copies. Pretty soon the only way to pirate games will be to break into Google’s server farms.

How do you even manage to dress yourself in the morning?

the very post above yours is linked to the download link.

Ducktales is now #1 on amazon (.ca) in Wii U best sellers.

Based physical chad

>Netflix BTFO.
They're really going to hurt soon. What's left to subscribe to them for after Friends and The Office are gone? Their originals, which are complete shit?

only way to go honestly.

So, is this worth picking up if I haven't ever played it before? I liked the original, I might buy it for my PS3 I guess before the prices get worse

Buy it for all the absolute bangers from Jake Kaufman.

youtube.com/watch?v=UsQBmMGdFck

it's a great remake. everything about it feels solid. if you like the original it would be silly not to like the remake.

also this.

thanks m8

Attached: 1560013584898.jpg (500x500, 43K)

Netflix is making a One Piece live action series with a $10 million an episode budget

Disney are probably going to publish it in the future or make a new version. Castle of Illusion was delisted once but came back. Bolt also came back after getting delisted.

Game is on disc retards. Works on Xbox One too.

Attached: 51CuFOuVRTL._AC_.jpg (338x498, 42K)

Hope to see you post this in a Yea Forumsingo some day user. Nice collection.

You see, this is why I hate Yea Forums right here. People constantly talk out of their ass and just say false things.

one day. thanks though!

This. Fucking turbo jews want 2 digital streaming sevices, when they could just use one.
Shit, they would have 5 if they thought they could get away with it

Bought the game because it was like $7 on steam yesteray and I really liked the original.

That remake is dogshit. One of the worst platformers I've ever played. Whos brilliant idea was it to put buttfucking cutscenes every few steps and to also shit all over the original soundtrack?

trouble? what? that the game is garbage? is that trouble?

beat the game and you can play with 8bit. you can skip cutscenes. solved you stupid problems.

Because into the Disney vault it goes.
Warned you fucktards that digital download was a mistake.

>d-digital is the future guys!

I already have it on PS3 but I guess I'll get it on steam anyway just to be safe. Shit's only like four bucks.

>cutscenes
it was supposed to feel like a saturday morning cartoon inside a game. also appreciate that the original VA's for scrooge and magica who were literally in their 90's came back to do the voice work before their death. i hate you little shits who can't appreciate good things.

>Re-releasing fucking Ducktales before Quackshot

Good. Die. Kusoge.

Attached: Disney.png (1617x1045, 1.47M)

Blow up that beach ball. NOW

I already did when I first got the DVD, unfortunately my stupid nephew popped it (not fixable) so I threw it out.

Does that mean my steam copy will be erased?

Hey, Epic Mickey 1 was alright.
2 was pretty mediocre tho

Yes, GoG is theoretically a solution for this problem. In practice having the data is only half the battle. Many things are "playable" with playable being code for "only on win7" or "only with this patch" except that patch was for 1803 and it doesn't work on 1903 and the fault is actually nvidia took out a bunch of compatibility hacks, so you have to use an old driver, which makes your other games run like shit...
"GoG.com: it's better than nothing, i suppose..."

>tfw bought it on WiiU

yes you can.

it is.

Funnily enough, I remember when the argument was the other way round. The PC was getting uncompressed wavs because the consoles had spare cores to do the decompression but the PC was stuck with dual-cores being the most popular.

That's a problem with all old games, even those still available for purchase.

yes, no shit. the publisher's license from disney is expiring. it could get renewed later if they think it'll profit like that sega mickey mouse game, but it probably won't.

when people say "redownloaded" it's reasonable to expect you can do it WITHOUT dns hacks and proxying to a machine with a /technically/ pirated download. A workaround isn't a solution, it's a workaround.

more like Capcom then

it was up less than three months.

Can you still pirate it on Wii U with the titlekey stuff? Or is it already removed from the eShop?
I'm asking because it happened to me with one of the 3DS Taiko games.

The problem was "how can I re-download this game" and this is still a solution to that problem.

installed the xbox ADPCM codec yesterday so i could listen to tony hawk music

Attached: 1500305440102.jpg (618x619, 95K)

I know, that's why I used it as an example of a bad storefront. Did you misread?

No. Capcom said it can be redownloaded unlike those shitty Telltale games.

>2017
if they licensed it as long as ducktales remastered it'll stay until 2023

>Physical
X number of copies were made. Didn't buy it when you had the chance? That's on you. Lost your copy? Buy it again. The copies will also slowly deperish, and those willing to sell theirs will probably raise the price over time.
>Digital
Copies are limitless. There may be DRM, but certain physical copies have it too. It's virtually impossible to lose. If you bought it and it stops being sold, 99% of the time you can still download it, and you can back it up anyway. Almost every physical fags will stoop to piracy at some point when their dumb philosophy fails them, which is just going digital without actually paying for what you get.

piracy saves the day again

I misunderstood your post. I thought you were implying Nintendo was better than the others and then went onto describe the positives of Nintendo's storefront. Surely you can see how someone might come to that interpretation?

Normally yes. Not PT though.

Understandable user. No worries at all. Enjoy the rest lf your day.

>Digital Copy Only

Still hoping that there will be a remake/remaster of Quackshot.

>Works on Xbox One too
who the fuck do you think has one?

how many telltale games actually got fucked if you didn't download them? publishers just tell you to download as a precaution at this point

yeah those two are digital in box. only bought them for the collectors pin. i have the actual ps3 disc version somewhere.

original is better. No retarded cutscenes and dialogue interupting the great gameplay.
meanthile the remake shoves annoying cutscenes and dialogue at your face every 2 step that you take. Getting tired of pressing start and selecting "skip cutscene"

Attached: 1420370465044.webm (720x540, 1.37M)

where is it 1 dollar (burgers?)? humble store doesn't provide it any more.

appreciate the voice acting user. it was the last for a couple of important characters.

question though. they are both sealed (since I already own it digitally on ps3) but would the codes in the case not work once the game is de-listed?

Castle of Illusion 2013 was the superior game because it tried to be it's own thing rather than clinging to the original

whether they work isn't tied to the game being delisted but they probably have an expiration date

awesome, thanks.

I'm with him. It's fine that they all came back together, but it doesn't add anything to the game. Especially with the script that they received. You get back and forth dialogue for a small trinket that can last over a minute that doesn't really have anything relevant with the item you collected or the rest of the game. It's usually not funny either.

it's the little things user. however you're free to feel the way you do.

>Minecraft Story Mode (season 1&2)
>Tales from the Borderlands

Removed from servers so if you didn't download before it went you can't redownload

>people falling for disney's old "into the disney vault" trick
literal retards

Digital is the futur--

this is just a license expiring, it's not the same idea

basically their disney licence is expiring or they are gonna pull a jew move and sell a remaster pack

HAHAAHAHAHAAA!

NOW you realize what digital only could cause & why keeping your own copy with your own console (while taking care of it) is far safer!
And it counts for everything else service-based too!
Your SaaS, your GaaS, your licensed stuff, your favourite websites (like this one),etc...
ENJOY IT WHILE YOU CAN (or save it somewhere), THEY WON'T LAST

Attached: 1533747947435.jpg (480x373, 20K)

>and most of the time, they do announce when titles are being delisted and toss in a sale on top of it.
No they don't lol
twitter.com/delistedgames?lang=en
Most of these games never got an announcement

look like i already have it

Attached: duck.png (196x191, 5K)

Amen, brother.

Thanks man.
Glad people are starting to wake up.

Attached: 1552151106362.jpg (503x368, 29K)

What's with all you fucks telling people to buy it when people who buy it are about to get the shaft? Was this game never cracked or something? Christ.

>when people who buy it are about to get the shaft?
the game will stay in your library if you buy it, you just won't be able to buy it
it's just shills creating mass hysteria

so logically speaking how long will it take for the price to go up on physical copies after this?

already is. take a look at ebay.

PS3 version was going for around $10-$12 on ebay yesterday right after the announcement. Now the cheapest listing is $40.

Isn' t this the NES game with like 50 cutscenes added?

No thank you.

>What's with all you fucks telling people to buy it
prob because it's on sale for $3.74 on steam until august 10th. So, you'll be getting it for a dirt cheap price

>Companies are pushing hard for a streaming-only future. Not just for vidya but for all computing.
I get that this would give them total control over the service, but this doesn't sound reasonable. How are you going to make everything stream-only?

by blowing a lot of money on it and removing all content from previous outlets, i.e this will kill television, because Disney+ when it comes out will have all fox movies/series, all Disney etc

would be surprised if Disney will keep releasing DVDs after Disney+ is released, it would only cut into the profits of the streaming service

That's not just Yea Forums, user. Ignorance is rampant everywhere. If you're going to hate people for it you'll hate everyone.

It's hilarious how little you know about consoles.

>convinientily ignoring spectrobes.

That's all of the internet, not just Yea Forums.

FUCK YOU DISNEY I WAS SUPPOSED TO USE THIS MONEY TO EAT

Attached: file.png (979x518, 366K)

it was supposed to be a remake of a NES game.

should've just pirated it nigger

If I remember correctly they also completely changed a boss fight.

Attached: shit meme.png (976x658, 288K)

you can redownload removed games that you bought, retard, only 1 exception exists: Afro Samurai 2, which was refunded.
PT was a free demo.

Is the new Ducktales cartoon any good? I watched one episode of it and Webby was autistic as fuck.

>country in the worst recession since 1988
>wasting your money with the tio Patinhas game
Money well spent.

Attached: 0a3e29a1c0cfe84facfd0b2b54660887c902a1a6_hq.jpg (1024x576, 49K)

>would be surprised if Disney will keep releasing DVDs after Disney+ is released, it would only cut into the profits of the streaming service
DVDs sell to poorfags and stupid tech illiterate normalfags that don't understand blu-ray much less streaming services, they will absolutely keep being made.

I HATE FUCKING NIIIIIIGGGGGGHHHHHUUUURRRRRSSS

So you can only get it on steam now until it gets delisted tomorrow?

It's either now or never, unfortunately.

Also, are we really in the worst recession, or is that just overreaction? Maybe it's because I'm somewhat detached from the rest of the world and the only things I buy are vegetables and games, but I'm not seeing shit being so bad.

Why would you rush in to give them money after such a stunt? Just pirate it.

Downloaded this 2 weeks ago, along with Scott Pilgrim, Castle of Illusion and Beyond good and evil HD.

My guess is Castle of Illusion is next.
Also is it true that PS3 with Scott installed sold for a lot more years ago because it was taken out of stores?

Attached: massagen_erotisch_vanessa_3-1.jpg (1068x1600, 755K)

Here in, ...old Nig

there was a news story that some kid accidentally played that over the loudspeaker at a high school football game

Attached: 1049256554739.png (405x449, 214K)

>accidentally

I watched a video somewhere of someone playing it over the loudspeaker and the classroom had a video feed, which user also captured. Truly the funniest shit. I'm not at home though so I can't dig through my files to repost.

It's fanservicey as fuck and has tons of neat moments. Has stuff for fans of the Duck family in general and the original Scrooge comics as well. There's actual plots and character development. It's definitely a different kind of take you have to accept as it's not a continuation of the original show, and is it's own universe.

Attached: Ducktales 2017.jpg (1800x2760, 1.12M)

God I miss my african grey so much.

I've had this game for 5 years and I've never played it

Is it even any good?

castle of illusion will probably get delisted in march 2020 if sega licensed it for another 3 years. it was delisted 3 years after its original release and then relisted if you didn't know.

God, fuck off, that shit never went below 5 fucks in a sale, I'm not paying more than 1 buck for that old shit

oh didnt know. interesting, thanks for the info.

Is great, there are only 2 wholesome cartoons worth watching right now: new Ducktales and Tangled The Series.

darkwing duck and chip and chap are in new ducktales? also ficking balu and Krachbumm Ente? sry just know the german names haha

>new Ducktales and Tangled The Series
Go away Yea Forums.

Darkwing already showed up. Chip and Dale (and the other Rescue Rangers), and the other Disney Afternoon characters are suppose to be showing up in the future.

I fucking hate this digital pull-out bullshit.

Attached: 30104328889590.jpg (220x300, 61K)

they turned Gearloose into Andy Dick, and removed the entire chacter of Fenton and replaced him with another character named Fenton Quackshell but he's super cool and everybody loves him, instead of being an actual autist based on the rain man living in a trailer park..

he fucking lives in a luxury apartment and he's also hispanic now, for some reason... i just don't get it.

You are not allowed to share a Gog copy neither you retard user, Steam has family sharing which is exactly that

Don't forget that we lost another ginger

Attached: DUCKED.jpg (726x539, 166K)

They're not suppose to be like the originals. The nephew triplets all each have their own distinct personalities too now as big examples of that.

you downloaded a girl?

superior PS+ master race reporting in. sony saw it wise to bless us with this remake in the year 2015.

based sony. always looking out for the gamers.

Attached: 070.png (633x874, 56K)

i really liked fenton, he was an actual legit retard that counted ever rice that fell out of a bowl, was hired by the richest man in the world but still lived in the shittiest place in the city and he still got the girl in the end after a long ass arc of trying.

this new Fenton is just a playboy with no skills living the high life, it bothers me, damnit.

and, why WHY did they turn Gyro into Andy Dick, i could accept literally anything else, i hate Andy Dick

uma

DuckTales sucks. I want Quackshot.

Not rutracker.

>goof troop goofy

I need to start watching this again

I bet Mouse did it. Didney Digital Store soon?

I remember when digital was starting, and I was complaining that "If it goes down, you lose everything" and everyone kept screaming "NO THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. IF THEY GO DOWN, I'M 100% TOTALLY SURE THE COMPANY WILL DO SOMETHING TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE CAN GET THEIR GAMES NO PROBLEMS, STOP FEAR MONGERING, QUIT LIVING IN THE PAST!"

I don't give a fuck about this specific game, since fuck remaster shit, but everyone who supports digital only is getting what they deserve here.

God fucking dammit

Sounds and looks like SOUL

Post games you bought you can't buy anymore.

I also have Lego Hobbit

Attached: legend-of-korra-screenshot-01-ps4-ps3-us-03oct14.jpg (1920x1080, 283K)

Attached: scott.jpg (1280x720, 207K)

Thankfully there's plenty of physical copies in the wild.

Attached: 220px-Transformers_Devastation_cover_art.jpg (220x244, 34K)

Man the music on that fucking game.

>only 1 exception exists: Afro Samurai 2, which was refunded.
Why's that? I didn't even know Afro Samurai 2 was a thing.

Ah, the shitty PC port of the game...
>Game still crashes on AMD cards and you can't see the fucking ending
>People complaing OVER AND OVER, no one bothered to patch shit

capcom-unity.com/ducktales/go/thread/view/144707/30500351/the-game-freezes-and-crashes-right-before-the-final-fight-with-final-boss-pc-win-7

steamcommunity.com/app/237630/discussions/0/864976115482880816/

Fuck them

Attached: 1564206076624.jpg (541x532, 49K)

>black
>hispanic
THEY'RE FUCKING DUCKS

Oh shit, the Three Caballeros lads are in the show too? I wasn't aware of that.
That was a weird movie.

It was that bad

Man that guy sure can bend over.

>AMD

Attached: caf3d0dbcdf9822a39dd65a60cb0971f.jpg (2048x1025, 123K)

>I also have Lego Hobbit
You're saying you can't get that anymore?

Fenton's mom is like a hispanic cop, i know that literally nobody on the planet cares about Fenton Quackshell from a dumb cartoon that hadn't aired for ages, but i iritirate, Fenton was an idiot savant, a mental midget and everything sucked for that guy and then he found a cool suit and got the girl, simple shit.

i'm not autistic but all i've ever been good with is math, so i liked that stupid ass duck, and now they turned him into a Chad Thundercock character.. it's like somekind of cruel joke aimed just for me.

Meant NVIDIA, fucked that up, you can see in the threads

Autism sure can turn you into an egocentrical retard.

I get it, but user, Fenton was boring. Now we have a *diverse* Latino duck.

My boy Darkwing Duck is there too? I should finally start watching it, I actually was excited for the show when it was coming out but there's one tiny little problem with all of modern Disney TV cartoons.

THEY HAVE RIDICULOUS HIATUSES

Like TMNT 2k12 stupid. It's gotten stupid ridiculous with Marvel's Spider-man as the current season is still on hiatus since summer of last year, they are actually finishing last year's season this Autumn. And trust me, that time didn't go to quality assurance, Marvel's Spider-man is hot garbage and looks like a downgrade (visually) from Ultimate Spider-man.

Attached: 57d10c508d5d5323b9b1fb274c2b4b42.jpg (1125x395, 167K)

>they made a 2D game in Unity
>and could NOT make it bugfree
I'm still amazed how many people tolerate this sort of incompetence. I can understand hunting down bugs in an engine that you programmed yourself being a bitch, but it's fucking UNITY. The engine was fucking built for 2D games, how do you fuck up this hard?
>only on AMD cards
Literally used some feature Nvidia has and not AMD and never bothered to make a work-around or alternate process for AMD cards. Beyond lazy.

And look at all the retards in this thread rushing to give them MORE money for being lazy, just because "BETTER BUY IT WHILE YOU STILL CAN!"

Yes, not on Steam. You also can't buy the original version of Ghostbusters video game probably due to remaster coming out

At least that one is getting a remaster.

Good. Fuck Ducktales and fuck Disney.

Attached: donrosa.jpg (437x499, 72K)

Not only that but there's an obtsuve workaround for that, the devs know and give 0 fucks about it

I remember some time ago the Humble Store gave it away for free along with Lego LotR. I only grabbed the later, however. Of the two games which one is better?

Wait, what did they do to Gyro? Who's Andy Dick?
Gyro was my boy.

While the story of Ghostbusters was so good (it came from the unused movie script which was meant to be the 3rd sequel we never got) the gameplay left much to be desired and the game is FULL of unused/unfinished ideas the development team had, pretty much a graveyard for "what could have been"

They also have their own, much better show.

You know Rick and Morty? Yeah, new Gyro is basically Rick.

Oh yeah, well atleast i still have time to buy a memory card and download all my switch games.

Now im just trying to figure out if i actually do wanna buy ducktales remastered. I know its only £3 but im currently saving my steam cash incase i game im interested in appears. (tempted to get the vemrintide 2 dlc and also that new roguelike deckbuilder Phantom rose looks cool too)

The Three Caballeros show got stealth released in one go in the fucking Phillipines or some shit. I didn't finish it but it's solid.

Attached: 3C.png (1075x613, 1.06M)

"Bought" being a strong word

Attached: P.T._cover.jpg (421x236, 30K)

no u

Why tho
Disney a shit but DuckTales is neat.

>steam version randomly crashes
Bravo.

Attached: 1450461848714.png (856x480, 330K)

>Post games you bought you can't buy anymore.
I own most of them, including that Mickey Mouse and the mysterious castle remake or some shit.

They'll move Physical releases further and further onto the Disney Movie Club like they've done with most of the old live-action catalog and a handful of TV shows, where even stuff like motherfucking 20000 Leagues Under the Sea gets a super barebones Blu-Ray treatment that can't be assed to even port SD versions of the old extras.

Castle of Illusion is back on sale.

Oh shit, is this official?
Can I expect to see Rescue Rangers, TaleSpin AND fucking Goof Troop Goofy in the future?

Attached: 1545694799630.jpg (1023x1293, 316K)

It is. All officially revealed earlier at Comic Con, this year.

youtube.com/watch?v=4MIlRXqH40A

Around 30:00 they start showing off the concept art for the other characters to show up in the future.

Oh god, I can't wait.
I must make like Walt and cryo freeze myself until next season starts.

Attached: stop-my-penis-ezulzv.jpg (800x479, 59K)

>Kit is all grown up and takes after Baloo
>Molly is taking her "Danger Woman" pretend to heart and is now a daredevil
Think we'll get to see Rebecca all aged up? Obviously we won't be seeing the Jungle Book characters, but the rest of TaleSpin is fair game.

if you've bought those games, you can redownload them in your steam account
and if you haven't yet bought several year old games, what the fuck are you complaining about?
not like most ps1 games are still getting printed

Maybe. It's just wait and see at this point.

cool, can you resell those individual steam games to me then? like you could with say, a ps1 game

Disney is a bigger Jew than uncle Scrooge himself.

I actually like the convenience of digital but this DELISTING of games is just asinine.

Attached: e19f329e-71d1-49c8-a140-e6baac40d7b0.jpg (700x665, 154K)

it's a 6 year old game, if you haven't bought it yet then you obviously didn't care about it in the first place
also, who's to say it will never resurface as a download again?
wouldn't be surprising if disney buys up a storefront
and if it will be literally impossible to download ever again in our lives, it's basically abandonware and no one will chase after you if you pirate it

He isn't wrong. PB is a store. Now and forever. Until it gets taken down, and the seedboxes are seized.

>GILF/rotten christmas cake Becky

Attached: I will swallow your soul.jpg (1440x810, 119K)

Well shit, a couple months ago that was a sub $10 game. Looks like its quadrupled in value overnight.

Now I slightly regret buying myself the amusing pin in an empty box for 99 cents.

But Scrooge is scotish.

no, but why would you want to buy a game you clearly dont want?
you've had 6 years to get it
and if it'll never get downloadable again, just fucking pirate it; obviously they dont give a shit
plus it's not like our ps1 games will work forever, no matter how well we take care of them

Disney is actively hostile towards their own animation investments and Star Wars. And they wonder why their business is failing.

Pirates will archive vidya if the industry won't. Same with anime and manga.
WITNESS THE POWER OF MY SEEDBOX

Attached: Battle_with_Renne_-_Visual_%28SC_Evo%29.png (240x240, 121K)

>we're actually her
No, you're still a him.

Attached: 1557776146888.png (225x225, 4K)

i mean, yeah
it happened with all those classic DOS games and others from that era

The expiry dates on that are long past. I bought mine on clearance after they did just for the pin

>game stops selling
>hmm let's say we'll remove it
>OMG BUY IT NAO BEFORE IT'S GONE
Genius.

It's just blind faith towards Google. In their reasoning they can't fathom such a monolithic corporation to fall.

Pretty sure it's due to licencing expiring.

And yet they don't remember that Google has way more failed projects than successful ones; their successful ones are only so large because Google has tons of resources to add fuel to the fire, but if it gets extinguished immediately they can't do shit.

Stadia is going to flop within 18 months and the only thing we'll have to worry about in regards to digital subscription models is stuff like Game Pass, which isn't streaming garbage.

It HAS to flop or gaming is dead for real. Thank god America doesn't have the infrastructure for it.

Trick: use a VPN extension and change your region to Argentina to get lower prices.

>I HAVE TO DOWNLOAD AND PLAY EVERY GAME EVER
why haven't you already bought/pirated it yet in these six years since its release?

I bought it for the hell of it

>I reward shitty business practices for the hell of it
More proof modern Yea Forums is /reddit/.

Wait a minute, that's TOMORROW

I've never played it and it's only $3 cad. I could've spent that money worse.

Didn't it get a physical print for PS4?

>no Aladdin remake

Attached: drunk.jpg (903x473, 58K)

Why

>I'm stupid
Yes, we're already aware. Why repeat yourself?

Why do you care so much? It's $3

>already own it
>already got every achievement
>already deleted it

kek, imagine being a poorfag

>Goof Troop
youtube.com/watch?v=7Sc1SrfCrBc

Attached: Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well..jpg (960x535, 52K)

>see people bitching about this
>its been a bargain bin physical game for several years now
The argument is valid but are people just dumb?

>bragging about spending 10 dollars
kek

>can't even finish the game if you are using an AMD gpu
guess i'm dodging this one

It's fantastic. Anyone who doesn't like it is bathsalted out of their mind. It's true to the original and with lovingly recreated graphics.

Attached: 1552644776253.gif (260x260, 1.98M)

How many weeks until Epic gives it away for free?

Now that's fowl.

Why would I pay money for a game that isn't being sold?
I will pirate it, no reason to pay money