Buyers remorse thread

I pre-ordered this shit and underestimated how autistic the whole thing became after 2.

Attached: dims.jpg (1800x990, 364K)

Other urls found in this thread:

press.na.square-enix.com/releases/1475/marvels-avengers-and-final-fantasy-vii-remake-lead-square-enixs-gamesc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>after 2

Legit question but why the fuck didn't they make the rest of the game look as good as the Pirates world?

Didn't you watch dunkeys video on this game? Rookie mistake pal

this game was an unacceptable mess and i fucking get angry when im reminded it actually exists

Attached: Sora04.jpg (496x426, 104K)

I thought Olympus and Toy Story were both gorgeous

Bro KH has been an autistic mess since Chain of Memories.

Olympus was a shit world. Yeah it looked alright. But was shit. Toy story was also super tiny. Two areas. Come the fuck on squeenix

Nigga. Big Hero 6 is the biggest disappointment in that game. Wasted potential x9999

>Autistic after 2
The entire series premise is autistic. Not to mention the entire series was always shit. Don't know what you were expecting with KH3 especially how shit nomura is at directing anything

Attached: 1563921632811.png (568x510, 227K)

I don’t disagree that it sucks. All maps besides pirates were disappointing. Keyboard graveyard too, and Scala ad caelum, what were the nips on.
How hard is it to make content in current year? Not frozen mini games

Really, that's the worst buyer's remorse you've ever experienced? Front Mission Evolved is so much worse because it's a shitty Armored Core rip-off with an even dumber story than the first Lost Planet.

they should remake 90% of KH3

At one point I bought fable 3, then I beat it in 5 hours

Hopefully the DLC makes the game better. I'm purely playing the game out of nostalgia at this point.

>tfw the only world you only 100% completed was the Pirate's world
Seriously I wouldn't have minded less worlds if they were open world like the Pirate's.

KH3 was kino if you actually played all the games beforehand.

Mybe you hhouldnt be such a faggot

>an idiot on Yea Forums wanting more open world
Wow. And I thought I saw everything.

>Get warned 1000 times that you won't understand the plot without playing the other games
>Decide you don't need to play the "side games"
>Complain you don't understand it
You only have yourself to blame

I wanted a big budget caveman game so badly
I'm such a rube

Attached: far-cry-primal-9_1.jpg (1400x1400, 502K)

I think they’d need to substantially overhaul the vanilla game and a good amount of content to justify DLC, the game feels so hollow. I mean, it makes sense in regards to KH2, a ps2 ARPG. But 3 should have been massive and could’ve had so much content, keyblades, hell, side quests, more worlds. It’s all about money though, cutting corners cause nostalgia.

I dodged that bullet, luckily. FFXV burned me badly enough to where I opted to go for Ace Combat 7 instead.

So yeah. I hate FFXV so bad that I'll never pay full price for a game developed by Square Enix again.

Attached: devilmaycry5.jpg (1024x1024, 328K)

I stopped after Far Cry 4, which I loved. From what I can tell, I made the right choice stopping when I did.

fucking retard

managed to carve out a decent enough caveman experience with survival mode but yeah this could have been so much more

>after 2
fucking really user?

Honestly putting so much of the story into the side games is the biggest flaw of the franchise, especially when some of them are downright atrocious in terms of gameplay.
There really wasn't a need to have Nomura's OC donutsteel characters highjack the entire storyline. KH degrades into Disney characters standing around in amazement to watch anime people fight.

>after 2

Attached: laughing Hanekoma.png (253x463, 23K)

All side games have clunky shit gameplay and stupid ass bullshit that isn’t “innovative” or anything. Just annoying. There’s experimenting, and then there’s making hot garbage.

>side games
You keep using this word. There are no side games in Kingdom Hearts. They all build off each other.

you

>after 2

but birth by sleep is the best game in the franchise

No, that was 2

Almost like they're not side games, which is why I put the obvious fucking quotations around it

You're right but it was a retarded move to have numbered sequels and other games with random sub titles, that's where all the confusion comes from.

Fucking Casual

It's your own damn fault if you haven't been paying attention for the past 15+ years since the games came out, because the FIRST GAME released after Kingdom Hearts 1 was a non-numbered direct sequel, Chain of Memories for the GBA.

They even make it easy nowadays to get them all, you can get 1.5 + 2.5 and 2.8 and 3 on PS4, or The Story So Far and 3 on PS4. Two discs, and you get everything except Chi and Union Cross.

The confusion was warranted prior to the collections.
Then square-enix released 3 collections that have the games in chronological order.
Then they released a collection of collections with everything in chronological order.

You don't have any excuse to be confused besides being retarded. The "side games" had to be a thing because Nomura did not have a team to make KH3, plus Pixar wasn't giving him their properties and he swore KH3 wouldn't be a thing unless he could have his Pixar worlds.

>after 2

Attached: 1d9232ecb2fa85bfa551ef092b59649e581b72e7512f2a170db7804eba7c1ac3.jpg (456x810, 40K)

I know right. imagine buying denuvo shit in the first place

Unironically this.

I understood it. I played all games, even the piece of shit on the DS. I really wish I didn't, also that's no excuse for having a shit plot and, even worse, shit gameplay that barely improved from previous entries (and is actually worse than a bunch of them)

No it wasn't.

Please don't post KH3. I'm trying to forget it existed and make my own headcanon about how the story was resolved and the gameplay improved from KH2.

you should have realized before you became an adult that disney shit is for girls.

>shit shit shit
I love how people on Yea Forums never fail to impress me with how many times they can use the word "shit" in place of an explanation of why they don't like something

>watching ecelebs

>even the piece of shit on the DS
There are two Kingdom Hearts games on DS, user.

I never played 4, but I stopped on 5.

when I was done with it I never wanted to look at it again but playing the co-op with a friend was some of the most fun I've ever had in co-op, riding on the hood of a truck my friend is driving hosing down pursuers

Based Hanekoma poster

Attached: 1564164048816.png (495x435, 101K)

>autistic the whole thing became after 2.
That wasn't the issue at all, you stupid nigger. The issue was that Nomura/Disney filled the whole game with play-it-safe Disney shit instead of going full Nomura autism glory, leaving all the plot threads that've been building up for the past decade and a half to get shoved into the last four hours of a 40 hour game. It was an unsatisfying conclusion because of a severe LACK of autism.

My PS4. Bought it in May 2018 and have a total of around 50 hours played on it. Waste of money.

You can defend it all you want but before the collections most people (myself included) would naturally assume KH 2 was the sequel and CoM was just some shitty cashgrab game. And honestly it was a shitty cashgrab game, but it contains important storyline content that was vital to the rest of the series.
In terms of value the collections are great, Story so Far is like $40 and you get the whole thing except 3, and I'd happily recommend the collections to anyone interested in the series. That being said some of the games are a chore to play through, and some are just cutscene players because the original game wasn't even salvageable despite containing critical story content. You have to jump through a lot of little hoops to get everything out of KH, so I understand why people look at this shit and scratch their heads.

fpbp

>but before the collections most people (myself included) would naturally assume KH 2 was the sequel
Chain of Memories came out a full year before KH2, again FIFTEEN YEARS AGO. Anyone who was interested in the series back then got it. Re:Chain of Memories was made because the Game Boy Advance is not a modern system and so there needed to be a version of the game that could be played on modern systems.

>and some are just cutscene players because the original game wasn't even salvageable despite containing critical story content.
That's not why they were cut. They were cut for time, Nomura and his team did want to remake those games but had other projects to attend to and had to compromise. Re:Coded in the collections is a cutscene movie of a DS remake of a mobile game.

>You have to jump through a lot of little hoops to get everything out of KH
This series has been out for SEVENTEEN YEARS, since 2002. This is like complaining that there's no abridged version of the Gundam series that has been around since 1979, with constant releases since. You are jumping into a large series released over a long period of time, play/watch them in release order.

came here to post this, 2 is the most cringey one in the series

I enjoyed 3. I can recognize the many faults but I still enjoyed the game, despite how unfinished it was.... after 10 fucking years

>y-you just didn't get it
You sound like those indiefags that make pretentious games or movies and then claim that people didn't get it when their movie is shit. People can get it and still think the story and the way it was delivered is shit, which it was.

I feel your pain, user. FFXV was the nail in the coffin. I won't trust Square Enix again.

I'll trust them as producers, so long as I like the actual developers. NieR Automata, while not as impactful as NieR, wasn't so bad that I won't pick up another NieR game ever again.

San Fransokyo being huge and empty is surely a waste, but the most disappointing world in the game is without doubt Arendelle.

I preordered KH3 deluxe edition but cancelled a few months before launch because I thought to myself I'm only playing it out of some obligation to finish the series after waiting a decade and not because I actually like the gameplay shown so far. That and I intentionally refused to play any of the spinoffs because I told myself "KH3 will be next" for 10 years. Last time I played a KH game was KH2 in 2006 and I have no interest to finish the fight.

thank you for posting this story. I really enjoyed it.

This game. Is a piece. Of fucking. Shit. A disgrace to the entire franchise and the only game I have ever destroyed with my bare hands.

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 106K)

>Games bought for my Switch but never touched since then: Deemo, Shaq Fu a Legend Reborn, Air Force, Atelier Lydie & Suelle, Voez, Kamiko, Chicken Bomb, TWEWY and ARMS.
>Almost all shovelware indie garbage.
What the hell am I doing in my life!?

Attached: 135.png (805x643, 172K)

Play TWEWY, donate all the rest.

How do I donate those digital games?

By deleting them.

Were you hit in the head by a rock and then woke up in 2019? How else did it take you so long to come to that realization?

they removed everything final fantasy and only kept disney, that pissed me off. I like the disney worlds but I liked the game for the final fantasy characters.

Also cutscenes were boring as fuck in this game. At least in 2 you had some decent fights in cutscenes but even in the final world for 3 Sora just looks like he stands there while others talk

Fucking kek you had a sperg rage and destroyed it?

why the fuck did you think you'd enjoy kh3? shit's autistic as fuck, nobody over 15 can stomach that garbage

>7th August 2019 new SE press release confirms KH3 still has only done 5m worldwide, literally the same number it had since launch in January

OH NO NO NO KH3 CONFIRMED BOMB WITH NO LEGS
press.na.square-enix.com/releases/1475/marvels-avengers-and-final-fantasy-vii-remake-lead-square-enixs-gamesc

90% of it was prerendered cutscene

running around looks like shit

t. kh tranny

One day anime will be real and I won't be alive to enjoy the sex bots.

Attached: 7d2.jpg (700x810, 648K)

>If you talk bad of FFXV you must be a kh tranny!
Typical retard

Attached: you.jpg (645x729, 31K)

I literally said I didn't play KH3 because of FFXV. People say KH is bad, and I believe them due to how horrid FFXV is.

>5 million sales
>a flop

The autism is what makes it great faggot

Dont tell me you were expecting a compelling story with deep philosophical undertones in a game where goofy turns into a turtle and sings fucking finny fun

t. kh tranny falseflagging

>didn't recoup dev costs
>still at 5m which it was at since launch
>not a bomb

Gonna double down on your retardation, eh?

t. tranny

Typical obsessive retard

Attached: you.png (732x636, 146K)

>how shit nomura is at directing anything
SEETHING xv-kun

Fallout 4

Attached: 1556409759739.jpg (2000x2500, 807K)

t. tranny

seething KH-kun

Attached: kh3 do nothing and literally win.webm (960x540, 2.98M)

fpbp
2 destroyed the franchise's story beyond repair.
COM was at least fine on its own merits, though it had bad long-term implications.

Im over 15 and enjoyed it

Thats a scripted fight retard

>Even though other people have already agreed that KH is shit, if I show them this webm, that'll make FFXV better by comparison!

Yes, KH is shit. But KH being shit doesn't make FFXV good.

Typical obsessive retard who knows only one word

Attached: you.png (1300x2000, 206K)

keep saying it

No it isn't retard.

seething kh trannies

Attached: 8farv_1.webm (700x404, 2.79M)

kh3 is objectively a 1/5

Show me this on critical mode, please

>Yes, KH is shit.
>seething kh trannies

Not who you are responding to, but are you retarded, or merely pretending?

Critical Mode is out. Should I buy the game now?

keep saying it

Bro I like Kingdom Hearts but the franchise is a clusterfuck that stretches across multiple consoles/generations with a batshit insane naming scheme mixed in with numbered sequels and a pile of games with questionable quality.
That's just a fact.

I'd probably wait until the dlc hits at the end of the year. KH always shines brightest with final mix after all.

Typical obsessive retard beyond any chance of recovery

Attached: you.png (4000x1000, 279K)

I knew deep down kh3 wasnt gonna be good gameplay wise(because of osaka team) but i got it anyways to see it through to the ending since i have been following the series for the last 10 years. I still cant beleive xehanort got away with everything and nobody gave two fucks about it he just gets to fly off with his gay ass boyfriend in heaven. Not to mention the god damn sora arc atill isnt over yet. I just wanted my boy to have a good ending damn it. I hate this stupid hack for dragging this show on for too long. The sora arc should have ended at 2 and time skipped to sora and kiari's son or some shit. Fuck this series.

Funnily enough, the ending of KH2 gives somewhat decent closure if you choose to only play 1, CoM and 2 and drop the series after that.

>Buying a game with disney characters in it

Attached: 1560034718158.jpg (1077x1053, 84K)

Knack
Blaster Master Zero
Mortal Kombat Mythologies
For Honor
Destiny 2
Mortal Kombat 11 is my most recent one. I keep trying to like it but it’s just not happening.

Attached: 2BF648D8-9311-4144-98F9-A86EC0EFDFC4.jpg (944x530, 91K)

>Base game
3 > 1 > 2
>Story
CoM > 1 > BBS > 2 > 3 > Back Cover/Chi > 0.2 > DDD > Days > Coded

3ReMind will be the best installament ovarall with good boss fights

days doesnt deserve to be that far down the list

How about the fucking fact that what exactly kindom hearts itself is has changed at least 3 times

Didn't you watch dunkeys video on this game? Rookie mistake pal

If you had played all the other games you'd have known nomura was a hack and kh3 was going to be bad

thats before the magic nerfs

To be honest what hurt the whole game was the Frozen world. KH3 missed the boat on the "let it go" fad. It was over 3 years ago. it is like a a game 5 years from now referencing dabbing on people. We did not need a 10 min uninterruptible rendition of the song, plus that whole world as well as the Tangled one felt that Sora had 0 reason to be there in the first place.
To me it was like you could feel the points were the Disney execs inserted their own shit in to the game.
They may know how to make films,but these people do not know how to make games.

kh3 is objectively a 1/5

bbs was shit
>have totally functional revenge counter to stop infinites in 2
>just make everybody do random combo breakers in BBS, or worse yet not take any fucking hitstun at all

Mordhau. Community sucks, update was lackluster as fuck. Total waste of time

Bingo. This

2 is the best game in the series my guy

keep saying it

What don't you like about MK11? I was gonna grab it when the price dropped to $60 since I'm a dirty third world leaf.

>The entire series premise is autistic.
Why? It's fun. Don't you like quirky crossovers?

I'm really relieved I didn't buy one. Whenever I see the same abysmal list of games get posted for the console I struggle to understand why anyone would buy it.

Critical makes it better and reduces spam potential a lot until end game, but the narrative is still the biggest problem of all. I won't spoil it for you but if you go in expecting answers to everything and diving directly into the thick of the plot I have some terrible news for you.