Are there any other gacha games that feel like they have as much effort and love put into them as Granblue?

Are there any other gacha games that feel like they have as much effort and love put into them as Granblue?

Attached: gbf.jpg (1837x2560, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TpVxreT7NPU.
youtube.com/watch?v=-aHB2mMeWTw
youtube.com/watch?v=A-GDUpVLELI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Never going to touch GBF in any capacity but fuck me is the art for it gorgeous.

You're missing out. I thought I'd washed my hands of gacha until I heard this and did a complete reversal:

youtu.be/TpVxreT7NPU.

Azur Lane

Attached: 1549759019960.jpg (1920x1080, 433K)

>GBVS
>11 character base roster
>Relink
>No news for a whole year
I can't believe Cygames fucked themselves up the ass in their first console foray

I thought they said that it was going to be an e-sports title. Why does it have an RPG mode? Isn't that what Relink was supposed to be?

To give the player-base of the browser game some actually accessible content.

man, our boy Nobuo's still got it

Nobuo?

as souless as gacha games are, i feel granblue's dev really care about making games. just compare the ui improvements made in gbf to literally any other gacha game. granted its still shit but its less shit compared to every other game in the market

>e-sports title
Shit, no wonder the roster sucks dick. Even though Granblue is all fanservice they want to try to look good for those industry cucks.
>no female draphs

>effort and love
>that UI
I have like 600 fodder in my stash that I can't be arsed to put to use

Attached: 1564920948380.gif (320x200, 1.9M)

>effort
>love

Attached: 2895784.png (1451x1088, 1.31M)

King's raid because nice looking 3d models and it being the most generous gacha.

Attached: 1084801847.png (786x1200, 1.45M)

>no Relink news whatsoever
Guess cyKuso finally realized it's not worth the effort when they can just jew the whale with much lower cost.

Epic Seven.

Attached: .webm (950x534, 2.69M)

Don't make me punch you in the heart.

>11 characters
Excuse me, but how is that a bad thing? It would've been forgiven if the IP was brand new and the mobage was nonexistent.

They're probably still reeling from Platinum leaving.

That's not Nobuo, that's Narita, Nobuo only did the early tracks, his lack track for GBF is The Order Grande's from what I remember.

I think that's exactly the reason.
There are a lot of GBF characters that would fit and be unique.

Such as?

When the fuck are they gonna release it to the US? I don't want to jailbreak my device just so I can play a shitty gacha.

Just play it on your browser, bruh.

GBF is so big in Nipland that Cygames got ArcSys to do a fighting game and Platinum a action-RPG, both to PS4.

This is more influenced than some anime/manga franchises like One Piece or Bleach.

Don't arcsys games always launch with that many characters?

Seconding this, fun gameplay and some of the best ships aren't even that rare.

I resent this game so much for taking so many talented ps1 devs and putting them to work on trash.

No, it's their lowest amount ever, even Blazblue which was a game released by an almost dying ArcSys because Sega cucked them out of the Guilty Gear franchise by buying Sammy had 12 characters at release.

Its around that number though
I Think they will Have less characters because they had to model the bosses for the story mode

That's funny joke user.

The most soulful gacha games other than Cygames stuff i've ever played are Another Eden, Sdorica, SMT, Mobius Final Fantasy, Honkai Impact 3rd and Super Mecha Champions

Which is really stupid, I'd you're going to release a fighting game then just focus on making a good fighting game. Not a half-assed fighting game and a half-assed RPG.

Onmyoji

Attached: wp3205293.jpg (2048x1061, 305K)

FGO is unironically the gacha with the most soul.

The saddest thing about gacha games is that they look gorgeous and actually have quite a bit of decent world building, music and character designs. But it will never go anywhere because actual games make less money than gacha.

>11 characters at launch of Versus
Even when they try to release real games they still end up being the jewest of them all

Attached: disgust.png (600x466, 316K)

It's Cygames. Look at its other games like Deresute and PriConne. They get plenty of love too.

FGO is literally the FFXIV of gacha
kino story and fun challenge content but everything else about it is fucking abysmal >tranny dickwaving and it's UI and graphics are somehow stuck in 2007

Not Dragalia Lost.

Hopefully never. English GBF would get the same treatment RoB got, and it would be a complete shitshow. Not worth the better ping. Just play it in your browser, and change the language to english.

Even though the game is grindy as fuck the gameplay is somewhat good.

thankfully it doesnt seem like they have any plans for that

What is the most kino event? And why is it Right Behind You?

Attached: 1552050448173.png (640x688, 232K)

Nah, there are none desu, only granblue do voiced line for story and event.
Kmr can go suck dick tho, for not flbing ecke sacks

Attached: 1559416341823.jpg (1470x544, 171K)

All I want is something to play while shitting but everything this days is grindy bullshit.

The close ups of the evokers faces remind me of how beautiful Haaselia is. You'd just can't help but want to kiss her!

Well, at least when the characters' outfits don't look like gaudy, over-design fantasy runway pieces.

>only granblue do voiced line for story and event.
Do you ever touch any other game beside Grub? This game is actually cheap and low effort as fuck. They don't even voiced SR characters fate episodes.

Nah son, Granblue is king!
I don't even consider it gacha considering it has so much more depth than the rest.
Honestly if they kept all the content and just changed the gameplay to make it like an actual jrpg where you walk around the islands and stuff it would be perfect.
ReLink is shaping up like that but I doubt it will have the amount of content the gacha has.

>only granblue do voiced line for story and event
You should go play some idol game in future.

What makes the Sky blue for me. That moment Sandal throws you off the island to kill you off is the best.

user, Princonne had those too even with animation added plus anime style ending when you clear main story chapters and events

I liked the tournament one where Gran disguises himself as luchador to participate in the fights and no one realize they are fighting their captain.
I'm a sucker for that kinda of thing.
Though honestly most events I just end up skipping everything for quick grinding.

The tournament one with Six, Platinum Sky,Ranger Sign, Sky Blue 2, also the final parts of Sky Blue 3

>Even after his redemption arc, everyone still keeps giving Sandy shit for pulling that stunt
It's all the little things.

Attached: 1541265932132.jpg (600x600, 52K)

Just how long we should wait until they start implementing Live 2D feature in this?

Dont mind me, just posting the hypest boss theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=-aHB2mMeWTw

Ahem!
GIVE PRAISE
youtube.com/watch?v=A-GDUpVLELI

11 characters killed by GBV hype. I was okay with the idea that the base characters were the super basic ones and there would be relatively more complex ones coming later. But now it just looks like the game has nothing going for it. The hype is cause of IP and graphics, nothing about the gameplay is actually interesting. I really hate the excuse it is meant to be simple and neutral based, a game like that can still have more going on than this.

>GBF is so big in Nipland that Cygames got ArcSys
ArcSys a re not a big company by any stretch

What even is the gameplay in gacha like GBF? FEH is obvious because it just apes regular FE games but downsized but I've never understood others.