Don't like it? don't buy it

>don't like it? don't buy it

Attached: 1561189617626.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/news/procter-gamble-sales-profit-beat-114828960.html
washingtonexaminer.com/news/gillette-ceo-losing-customers-over-metoo-campaign-is-price-worth-paying
web.archive.org/web/20190613112133/https://twitter.com/cocacola
youtube.com/watch?v=N0LAW_Svxxs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Fort_McMurray_wildfire
theweek.com/speedreads/857332/fbi-says-gilroy-shooter-target-list-that-included-political-organizations-from-both-parties
youtu.be/ngNVJVo_nhw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>The game is bad? You're just sexist

Attached: 1306856978122.jpg (640x480, 55K)

Well shit why would I waste my money on a pile of garbage?
If you don't like it, pirate or don't touch.

but i have to collect all the hot sauces!

His face so used to sucking big black cocks that it's face equivalent of roasted beef vaginas.

What's the alternative? Getting mad for something you can't change?

>don't buy it
>game makes a billion dollars anyway

Attached: 1530819321609.jpg (500x375, 143K)

That's right, though. If you're getting butthurt over something you can't do anything about, your best bet is to just move on to something else.
People are too obsessed with the success of other games and wanting to prevent it than the success of their own games.

Challenge accepted.

Yeah pretty much. What you'd rather bitch about it on the internet?

>hurr u r le soi xD haha u do thing I don't approve of LMAO u maek goofy face lol
Fuck off

entitled
toxic
Gamer

FUCK babygamers and FUCK steam

>"If you don't agree, you're an entitled baby gamer"

>hurr u r le soi xD haha u do thing I don't approve of LMAO u maek goofy face lol

Attached: 1561190574524.jpg (400x400, 36K)

>play a game for 15 years
>criticize an aspect of it
>if you don't like it, stop playing it bro

YIKES

So you're saying if you don't like it, we should be sheep and buy it anyways.
Nice mentality.

What studios are there that give no fucks about PR and just keeps making good games?

>don't like it? too bad, buy it

>Go to fridge to get hot sauce
>Reminded of this face
I've been browsing /ck/ too much

Jap studios in general except for cucked shit like Square.

what is this expression meant to convey?

Any indie dev that posts less than once a month on twitter

Clover/Platinum
Clover shut down and they just wanted to keep making games despite all their series never selling well.
So Platinum happens and they keep making games they wanna make to this day.
Kinda wish I knew what their plan was with Scalebound though.

Whoever made this image, I love them.

Attached: 1549510490748.png (2968x4112, 538K)

Dennaton Games :^).

Refusing to buy a product due to it doing shit you don't like actually works, though.

finance.yahoo.com/news/procter-gamble-sales-profit-beat-114828960.html

And the beta male CEO actually admits it's because of their stupid commercial: washingtonexaminer.com/news/gillette-ceo-losing-customers-over-metoo-campaign-is-price-worth-paying

Attached: gary coombe ceo proctor gamble.jpg (620x465, 28K)

>don't like it?
>too bad it will sell 10 million

Attached: 1564978759527.png (454x572, 10K)

Yes user, that's how capitalism works. Good job.

the "my wife's boyfriend got me chicken nuggers" face

CD Porjekt Red

Fighting the good fight. I think he should run the company to the ground to make a point.

It also happens to the film industry.

That's not good.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-07 Lady of the Lake🗡👑 on Twitter When Woke Capitalism thinks losing 8 billi (600x1359, 675K)

why do the_donald redditors beg for government intervention into video games when it's clear that nobody in government supports their cause?

This is unironically a based practice though. If only more gamers did this.

>it actually flops
>"it's the alt-right hate mob's fault!"

Where do you buy video games straight from the developers?
You bitch on media about a game sucking or you return it to the store you get it from.

Attached: 91D72EF1-17DA-4873-829C-778E4899B423.png (1200x800, 6K)

Somehow, I feel bad for these guys.
They're probably actually alright people but they just happen to fall into this ridiculous archetype.

>Me cry 2 days cus gamers are so mean and entitled, it's just an free launcher.

Attached: 1565123586873.jpg (630x1199, 163K)

>That's not good.
That gay ass commercial actually made me stop buying all P&G products. I still use the stuff I have (like gladware), but I've found alternatives for everything. My favorite discovery was the Philips Norelco Oneblade. Only shave that doesn't give me razor burn (and yes, I tried a safety razor, and the only blades I even remotely liked were the Astra Platinums, made by - you guessed it - Gillette).

sword and shield

The fact that corporations think that losing 8 billion was worthy for the impulse of social programming is creepy as fuck. It means that corporations don't care anymore about making profits, but the brainwashing of the general population.

>be me
>diehard right wing capitalist
>post on my favorite subreddit, /pol/, all day
>dropping redpills to all the democrat cucks on MY board
>go on Yea Forums for a change to again drop some fucking redpills on the uneducated masses
>see some absolutely cucked poster post about some game that features SJW bullshit
>call him a bluepilled cuck
>"Don't like it don't buy it"
>shit my pants at the gall of someone telling me to take advantage of the capitalist system that I promote

Attached: (you).jpg (740x546, 116K)

>Le Food analogy when media is much more complicated than that
IMAGINE BEING AT COMPUTERS A

Attached: 1554485316330.jpg (766x960, 88K)

I'm a fashy, tho. Liberalism and libertarianism always will lead to cultural marxism.

Well, it means that a beta CEO doesn't care about losing his investor's money. I bet the investors care, and they can replace him at any time with a vote of no confidence.

>labo sticker

Attached: oppressive laughter.jpg (491x488, 20K)

AFAIK he still is there.

Is that LGR? Starting to think someone on Yea Forums has some kind of autistic grudge against him

>watch your friends/family line up to buy game
>say nothing as AAApitalism destroys everything you love to maintain normieism
still your fault

why is this pic so fucking funny

as opposed to what? Don't like it, so buy it?

>8 billion
Jesus, the amount of money they lost in less than a year could have employed 160,000 people a 100k salary over the same period.

Because you're a sheep.

Why yes, I do have a collection of hot sauces, how did you know?

The news was reported less than a week ago. Gotta give investors time to react. I wouldn't be surprised if he was ousted at the next shareholder's meeting.

which parts of this image are real?

>Don't buy game
>It sells like gangbusters
>All future games made by them are in that mold

>Because you’re a sheep.

Attached: D4DD83B0-3B93-4B0E-870D-5D47E7635E35.jpg (438x520, 46K)

>BASED

Attached: 1560219139216.png (113x182, 42K)

Is this satire? Please tell me people like this do not exist irl.

>"If it doesn't fit my narrative and attacks me it's wrong"
>*Goes into a Console Thread and uses a Food Analogy about Exclusives*
What did you mean by this?

>Immediately proving me right

Why are you so fucking funny?

>Immediately proving me right

Attached: B6E6D129-8F2E-463B-A172-E210BFB492C4.jpg (522x1024, 57K)

>don't buy game because of politics
>game does sell well
>"Justice Prevails"
>game doesn't sell well
>"Bigots Prevails"

Attached: 1311577147968.jpg (248x238, 31K)

>My wife's boyfriend came through and bought me-
>Onions mixed with anything
>Labo sticky'd on the damn pizza box
>"Dude is this real??!"

Attached: 1564208421426.jpg (506x506, 26K)

Pretty sure that the Monster Hunter game is shopped into his hand, and that the Labo sticker is shopped. Which means the post is probably fake, too. Still hilarious.

>don't buy it
>game makes a billion dollars anyway
>you still didn't buy it
you won't stop bad games from making a lot of money forever by not buying something, but you're not contributing to the problem either, sometimes that's all you can do and you gotta accept that, and no screeching on Yea Forums or at your friends and family for enjoying [Thing: The Game] changes nothing and just makes you look like a sperg

Attached: 1500672618550.jpg (486x400, 82K)

>pounding beasts
We all know what his wife's boyfriend will pound.

There was this TLC show or some Youtube video or something about a married couple and the wife's boyfriend.

That's why you just play what you are interest in and ignore all the dumb shit Yea Forums spouts

If you want to believe corporations only care about money, go ahead.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-07 CNN on Twitter.png (640x794, 477K)

Attached: 1565155007934.jpg (255x1000, 34K)

How the fuck did you think the Labo thing was real? The rest I get but seriously nigger?

You can boycott by either pirating or buying it off G2A

Attached: cyberpunk3.png (1157x1078, 1007K)

>Further proving me right by being a coward and not wojacking to my face like the sheep you are

Attached: 1534000246441.png (500x712, 410K)

>I don't owe you the game
>but i want it.... *sob sob*
>sorry but you're not entitled to it
>WTF you're such a fucking stuck-up asshole. Let's give him hell guys! Gamers rise up!
people are fucking retarded

What part of my post makes you believe that I believed that when the whole point of the post was pointing out the fake shit

Attached: 1564500431762.gif (320x287, 781K)

FUCK

I have another angle.
>buy game because it's from a renowned developer with amazing gameplay since the beginning and has never let you down
>but the MC is a woman so everyone shits on it and goes ballistic

Attached: control-remedy-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 71K)

What does that post have to do Yea Forums?

Hey man, i'm a flip in flipland and people here stab or shoot each other when people mess with their wives or husbands so i don't understand this wife's boyfriend shit.

They do. They just believe that woke politics will pay off. Even if it doesn't pay off in hungary, they think the news hitting the woke populace will somehow boost their sales. "OMG, Coke is so stunning and brave! i should support them!"

But if you lose the US, you lose a huge chunk of your sales if you're a multinational corporation like Coke or Gillette.

>i don't understand this wife's boyfriend shit.

It's a meme more or less but it's making fun of people with open relationships and how one sided and cuck it can get

I don't care if the MC is a woman. I like plenty of games with a female protag, and even make female players sometimes.

>this MMO is just not for you sweetie, just move on and let me have fun

Attached: 1510184448685.png (359x527, 335K)

>be a patreon supporter
>be assured by the devs that they have no plans on being Epic exclusive
>they announce being Epic exclusive
>start going on a tangent about entitled gamers and more important issues like climate change
>get called out on it
>"stop harass pls we so fragile we cry ;_;"

>comparing a medium where correct repetition is value vs a medium where differentiation is value

Whoa, there's so much to unpack here

Did someone say sheep?

Attached: 1559975199279.jpg (1174x881, 40K)

Why do I find söyjak posting so funny?

But Yea Forums talks like this all the time

People buy Coca-Cola regardless of ideology. And I have to remind you they didn't had a Pride avatar for the American account during June. web.archive.org/web/20190613112133/https://twitter.com/cocacola
They do it out of their subversive nature.

>being this butthurt over gamerweed trash
That's a yikes from me

I have yet to support any video game before it releases. I haven't regretted this decision yet.

>The people that get in the way of things I have fun with are only crying babies, there's no other reason why they should be mad because I'm not.
>No. I didn't Read their actual complaints, I just read an article describing how toxic these people were acting. Sickening, really. Getting mad over a toy...

Attached: 1564833848117.png (300x300, 57K)

Says the boysoy who spent real money to try a fucking dipping sauce because they saw it on a cartoon they watched.

Because you're a sheep.

>no screeching on Yea Forums or at your friends and family for enjoying [Thing: The Game] changes nothing and just makes you look like a sperg
Yes, you have to take it online. Archiving, spreading and reaching other people with the same mentaly is important.
Even if you dont manage to cause the company to loose more than couple of sales then at least you have the idea out there.

Based

Attached: Ampharos 13.jpg (432x546, 155K)

>we don`t need government to regulate our beloved vidya

Attached: 1563983614634.png (820x456, 528K)

>Further proving me right by being a coward and not wojacking to my face like the sheep you are

Attached: E1E1B306-203A-451F-99E6-1B45885800F3.jpg (909x1024, 60K)

>Haha le söy face xDD so funny

>implying I behave otherwise
>implying that this kind of behavior is acceptable anyway

Attached: 5134DE5A-2595-425A-BB63-18F5A57B9123.png (384x293, 17K)

How do you keep posting with no spine?

Attached: 1560905214768.jpg (1024x942, 62K)

>tagged:age_difference

>flip in flipland
>China spic thinks he can just post anywhere on the internet

Fuck off you leech on society

Well, let it be a lesson to the people that DO patreon/preorder/kickstart. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. I was real tempted to support Hunt the Night, but I resisted, and am glad that I did.

>game sold well but turned out shit
>sequel flops as a result

Attached: sfffdsfsdg.png (1920x1080, 3.08M)

basedjak and wojak posting in general is unironically funny, especially now that it died down a bit so its not just being attached to every post but used a bit more tastefully

Attached: komodo-dragon-nintendie.jpg (700x466, 64K)

This literally just means:
>Sex: Male
>Appearance: Female
It’s lip service at best. No one’s going to go on about how amazing and stunning your trans PC is

You missed a part after
>be assured by the devs that they have no plans on being Epic exclusive
You should have
>Take out patreon supporters' money for the month

>Unironically Seething at this shit
You are a real fucking retard, this board has some real thinskin fags these days.

Attached: 1564603196872.jpg (1000x879, 260K)

Spoken like someone who hasn't even read the thread.

>Black people are just people like anyone else, what's that? They make up 35% of the prison population despite being roughly 5% of the population? That's just due to poverty and other economic factors, also racist cops

Attached: 1554203360943.jpg (680x907, 54K)

I cannot stop fucking laughing. Why are these so funny?

Because you're a sheep. My answer isn't going to change.

>Spoken like someone who hasn't even read the thread.

Attached: 106DED07-429E-41A1-A94D-A7ED88F28931.jpg (200x200, 4K)

SEETHING

>Because you're a sheep. My answer isn't going to change.

Attached: 1555772876367.jpg (780x748, 59K)

Attached: 1543100860863.jpg (409x270, 37K)

Dumbass. Any unfinished game is subject to change. Patreon is not a store

because is so mutated beyond recognition. pic related looks pure because of it

Attached: template.png (633x758, 32K)

If you're gonna post that, get your facts right. They make up 40% of prison population and 13% of the general population.

Attached: if blacks left.png (1024x896, 139K)

Attached: Ampharos 6.png (270x301, 102K)

You'll eventually run out of these. The thread is still young.

What answer? All you did was cope roflmao.

Even finished games are subject to change. Take a look at Crash Racing's new microtransactions.

they do, they just see that woke shit as a means to an end to eventually generate more profit. They probably sell the ideas to the shareholders and convince them it's the new hot thing to do and if they lose money the company can still pretend to be a woke martyr.

Centrists are fucking retarded

>That's just due to poverty and other economic factors, also racist cops
This is true, though.

>I don't like it, so you shouldn't buy it. I'm gonna keep shitting on the game and anyone that plays it in the hopes that eventually, everyone will see things my way and the game will be a massive flop. Then, the company that makes the game will be forced to kiss my balls and make the game I want, which will obviously be perfect and sell billions.
That's the basic gist I think.

My answer is "You", "are", "a" and "sheep." in that specific order.

>You'll eventually run out of these. The thread is still young.

Attached: 7A21A243-9915-4BD6-AE3B-D2CEA1F2C822.jpg (243x234, 18K)

Yeah and look at you, still arguing with these sheep you're so above. How's that going?

Attached: 1563727467535.jpg (3840x2160, 656K)

I will, but you'll still seethe. Truth be told, the only reason I even have this retarded folder is because how easy it is to farm (you)s with them.

If you ever read any of the 42 pages in CTR, Activision said microtransacations may happen at some time.

Just watched the commercial. It really didn't seem that bad. I agree that companies really have no place telling us how to think and behave but as far as I could tell the message was implying we should behave like respectable men and teach our children to do the same. Not sure what's wrong with that.

Looking forward to them trying to explain an 8 billion dollar loss (dragging P&G from 3 billion in profits to 5 billion in losses) over a single commercial and 6 months of time.

What more can I do if I don't like something? Not buying it is all you can do.

Right. But they didn't launch with them. Just like CoD doesn't launch with them. They introduce them after the ESRB gives the boxes their ratings and critics write their reviews.

Neat. You missed a chance to put one in your post though. You're getting sloppy.

>Look, mom, I posted it again!

Buy it and complain about it.

Well yea but that's actually kinda fucked up
>circumventing the ESRB rating through patches
Time for government regulation?

wealthy black people have lower IQ and commit more crimes than poor white people
cops become "racist" because they see so many blacks committing violent crimes
liberals live in their ivory towers and never have to be around black people, the only time they do meet black people is that one in a million black guy who managed to not be a criminal druggie nigger

how do you do it, s.oyposter? I keep filtering your MD5s in Yea Forums and Yea Forums but i keep seeing your pics. what trickery do you use?

Attached: 1551320112306.png (2000x2000, 1.21M)

I've got your back.

Attached: 1462932218182.png (2328x1514, 132K)

>why don't SJWs just make their own games?
>they do
>waaaaaa this isn't fair ban them ban all! I'm also for free speech btw

lmao state of alt right

oh make no mistake, the shareholders will be absolutely pissed, the company is just trying to save face by pretending that it wasn't really about the money anyway.

Attached: 4CF902F0-18AC-4ADC-AFBA-1C3FBE64C271.jpg (480x360, 26K)

Attached: 1561191236433.jpg (400x400, 35K)

Attached: 1563678949615.webm (960x540, 2.32M)

I think any microtransactions should automatically require an AO rating and a recall and full refund of all games that include them after launch. Especially the ones that have lootbox gambling mechanics.

>why don't SJWs just make their own games?
>they do
>waaaaaa this isn't fair ban them ban all! I'm also for free speech btw

lmao state of alt right

Attached: 4B5F8D53-AA38-4330-ADE0-A0D1C19EAC28.jpg (219x248, 21K)

So immigration issues are just sociopathic whites projecting their own crimes against humanity at other people? Haha great point there.

you can't filter my girth

Vsauce is söy repellent, brainlet.

What's this screencap from?

>le face for autists that can’t look normal so they try to distract the viewer from it by gaping
Honestly been had with this meme

Why would I buy something I know I won't like?

>Dumbass
Cope
>Any unfinished game is subject to change
Missed the point entirely.
>Patreon is not a store
You're right. Patreon is a place where you pay money for a product that hasn't been finished or released yet. Those who pay money through that platform fund the development of the game, but hold no legal power over the production of the product, despite their money being used to fund said product. As in, you vote with your wallet until the studio ditches you for big dick daddy corporation, then talks shit to you because they don't need your money no more. And then the same studio acts like a victim when they get fucked over by public opinion. Very professional.
>b-but they're just 2 people!
Does common sense and professional behavior require a team of PR shills?

Take it however you like.

Attached: 1462932209606.jpg (960x625, 61K)

SJWs are notorious for hijacking existing franchises, though. Nobody really has an issue with an original SJW game like a VN about obese homosexuals or w/e, it's just that these don't sell. So you inject woke shit into franchises that actually sell, make money while pretending to be interested in social justice. Identity politics is a smoke screen.

>this gallery of cringe images

go back to your dead incelchan refugee

I assume you're talking about infinity chan. Never been there.

Attached: 1454313231956.png (928x872, 105K)

they won't expect me to kill all tranny npcs in the game

What ever panders to my taste

Not him but why hasn't Yea Forums been shutdown too? I mean, mass shooters have come from Yea Forums too and this place is plenty racist, homophobic, etc. as well.

this one isnt funny. its too real

That's racist against sheep.

Attached: 7JNFGFA8SHFM8926.jpg (785x731, 101K)

Sure is jizhead in here

It's making fun of people in open relationships who tend to have left wing views. Essentially the man is essentially a physically weak and pathetic man whose "partner" prefers other men to him and supports left wing policies such as banning guns and open borders and reparations to black people, etc. Which are perceived as "cucked" things.

this isn't the 2000s. Yea Forums is for normies now.

Very, very professional. If you support the game's development you should be happy there's now even more money coming in.
>but i wanted it on steeeeeeam
Did you forget you have no fucking power over what the platform for the game is?
>well then i'm just gonna harass him cause i only gave him money because steeeeeam
Yea cause you're an entitled bitch

Um.....

Sweeties?

Please have sex

I think that some guy doesn't find any of them funny, seeing as how he seethes whenever a beta gets posted. Must hit too close to home.

Sure. Insults are a good refutation.

Attached: 1454311929697.png (610x444, 43K)

We've been normalfag central for years now.

>wealthy black people have lower IQ and commit more crimes than poor white people

Weres the data for this not infographics actual citations

So you can complain about it, obviously.

>Imagine fucking some random woman for free because her husband pays everything.

>I'm a fashy, tho
The ultimate political cuckhold.

I know it's you making the anti A24 slow burn threads, spamnigger.

They can't hijack a franchise they already controled

>dont like someone's opinion
>SEETHING
>DILATE
>T. TRANNY
>ONIONS
>AUTISM
>U MAD

This place isnt any better

>inb4 meme response

Attached: wtf is this shit.jpg (550x550, 31K)

Such as?

There isn't FBI doesn't even keep that data

>game is racist and problematic
>libtards whine
>game is inclusive and degenerative
>cuckservatives whine
It's great being a Chad Centrist

What if I just pretend I bought it?

Except for the part where they do lots of subpar licensed stuff that makes them look bad.

Most of the American Media and art is created overwhelmingly by leftist people media Such as Star trek for example

OOFUS DOOFUS
HEY KUMBRAIN :D

>Scalebound cancellation
I reckon Monster Hunter World had something to do with it

That might explain why I don't really watch movies or TV shows anymore. Although I did watch Chernobyl. That show was great.

LOL

>Very, very professional. If you support the game's development you should be happy there's now even more money coming in.
Not my point. I shouldn't be anything. The studio isn't my child to be happy it got funding.
>Did you forget you have no fucking power over what the platform for the game is?
Everyone knows that. That's why the consumers express their contempt by calling out the studio selling out for those sweet shekels. Instead of the studio agreeing that they are indeed shills and accepting that they will have diminished sales and public perception because of this decision, they act innocent and naive, as if they don't know what they're doing.
>Yea cause you're an entitled bitch
Cope some more faggot I'm just happy that I can pirate Epic exclusives now without feeling bad for the developers

Only a dumb socialcommunist would think that way when selling you a product..

Transformers: Devastation was better than their last two big games.

boycotts don't work. You can't not buy something less than never. You can buy something as many times as you want. The "voting" system of boycotts are full retard.

>Game allows you to make whatever the fuck you want
Why are nerds so against this?

This one actually is relevant to Yea Forums.

Attached: canada is magmar.png (1896x1194, 1.37M)

Yeah. That's why Gillette lost 8 billion dollars in 6 months, taking Proctor & Gamble from a 3 billion dollar profit to a 5 billion dollar loss.

Going on Yea Forums and expecting a civilized discourse is the stupidest thing you could expect. Fuck off to leddit if you don't enjoy dumpster fires.
Also SEETING DILATE TRANNY ONIONS AUTISM U MAD BRO BASEDBOY KEK FAGGOT

If the game sells tons even though you don't buy it then it isn't aimed at you and you should buy something that is. Not every product is gonna be designed for your demographic and that's okay.

>Fuck off to leddit if you don't enjoy dumpster fires.

Attached: 1564258887151.jpg (680x940, 63K)

Because people might make things I don't want, and that makes me angry. The game should only allow for things that I want.

>like it
>still don't buy it
>they stop making games
>i stop playing games
It's not that hard. Vidya is garbage hobby anyway.

Attached: 1497241907014.jpg (565x600, 50K)

Again, you're a moron. You're not buying the game by supporting the dev on Patreon. All you're doing is supporting the dev. You're a retard for not realizing this. Patreon and KS have been around forever
>i'm gonna pirate
Oh wow
>talks big on morals
>pirates

Then go watch shit like Atlas Shrugged or gods not dead

Cons think shit like they lived is conservative despite even the director saying he made that movie as fuck you to Ronald Reagan and to giant companies.

kek

>boycotts dont work
The only objective for a game is to make money. If you don't buy the game, the producer makes no money and that will make them reconsider what they've done wrong. BFV sold horribly because of their moronic PR. Rest assured that they know acting out like that again will have terrible consequences.

I mean sure but people from this site still kill people so why isn't Yea Forums being shutdown? I mean it's literally gotta just be that Yea Forums is bigger in regards to user base and therefore produces more money

They view it as a loss of power because that's how pathetic they are

That type of crazy horseshit fits in a cyberpunk setting though.

Why are you so upset? I play vidya and watch yt stuff (usually having to do with vidya or security shit). Why does my lack of participation in something make you so upset?

Attached: argument against communism1.png (808x614, 48K)

>giant companies
Which are super liberal.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-07 Biden Jewish leaders drove gay marriage changes.png (880x342, 25K)

>fascist
Join the Imperial Monarchy train, bro. Love that Trump's using the "President for life" jokes as a way to ease in to becoming Emperor.

I just hope he goes with Emperor for title instead of President so it really hammers home that he, not Congress, not the Supreme Court, but he and his family own the place.

Nice bro. Sounds like you've checked your toxic masculinity at the door. You're definitely the intended audience.

Attached: Lycanroc.jpg (249x249, 5K)

kek, you did not disappoint

And if you believe it or not, like 8 years ago, there was atleast some kind of discussion possible here. My problem is, that kids nowadays strike down literally ANY conversation with those memes, like theyre not even capable of forming arguements anymore

One day, it'll be just people throwing memes at each other

Attached: 1295040691672.jpg (344x341, 19K)

And further consider that black males only make up 6 percent of the population

Not up set just find in strange why conservatives make such shit media

it's not leftist, it's american liberals. Leftists are against conservative views like no sexualized anything. Leftists also hate corporations more than anything. Liberals like sucking that fat corporate dick as long as they wave a pride flag around every now and then.

t. Leftist

>Again, you're a moron.
How much can you cope?
>All you're doing is supporting the dev.
You're speaking in half-truths. You're supporting the dev who makes the product you want to purchase. Your final objective is seeing that product to its completion so you can purchase it. If the dev starts doing shit you don't like, such as getting exclusivity to a platform that you don't want to use because of its shady coding, what else can you do other than calling them out on the shilling?
>Oh wow
I'm not a video game studio and I sure as hell ain't gonna make a Patreon page to ask for money. Keep seething and thank Tim Sweeney for funding my free game.

Yeah the moral litterally was don't be violent assholes

It is leftist what you're doing is strawmaning you conflate not liking objectification with not like sex

I like Louder with Crowder. Laughed my ass off at the Dumpster Fire skit making fun of Richard Painter.

youtube.com/watch?v=N0LAW_Svxxs

Except that corporations (and the government) literally spread Globohomo Gayplex overseas, Taiwan is an excellent example.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-07 27 Major Companies Urge Taiwan to Legalize Marriage Equality Ahead of….png (475x266, 12K)

But you didn't waste money on a shit game. The only games I bought this year was Blaster Master Zero and Mario Maker 2. Feels good man. Let the dogs eat dog food.

This is what you consider funny?

Low fucking iq

>8 years ago
Fuck off with that short-term nostalgia shit. Yea Forums was the same back then as it is now. Only the memes and the buzzwords changed.

I'm sure there have been killers that used reddit/facebook/etc.

the problem was more or less the part about 'some already do, but some is not enough'. Also the boys will be boys part when parents nowadays treat their children like delicate snowflakes that can do no wrong. It's the same shit with feminism in general and their idea what the patriarchy is: some very powerful men can get away with pretty much anything, so they extrapolate this issue to 'all men get away with pretty much anything' which is fucking retarded.

Yes. I wish I was high IQ enough to enjoy "good comedy," like Big Mouth or Broad City.

I'm gonna let you in on a little secret today. Only you though, not the others
The war on toxic masculinity exists precisely because of voting demographics. The more pussywhipped and emasculated a man is, the harder they lean left.
The left you speak about hasn't existed for at least 25 years in all of the world.

Don't let them fool you, behind the scenes some people certainly either lost their jobs or "resigned."
Corporations are slowly learning diversity hires in key decision making positions are a bad idea, along with the practice of assuming twitter hysteria is the pulse of the consumer.

As opposed to the other late night comedy shows, like Colbert or Jimmy Kimmel? Yeah, that's pretty funny compared to their shit.

There were never civilizest discussions here, but if dont think that this place became exorbitant worse in the last 3 years, than youre part of the problem

Attached: 1237845781555.png (421x372, 6K)

LITERALLY WHO

3 years ago people were saying the same thing. And there's always been the "summer" meme, too. The only real change I've noticed over the past few years is /pol/, which went from all sorts of political subjects to an entire board dedicated to worshiping or condemning Trump, depending on the thread.

>How much can you cope?
Me? It's you who has a lot of coping to do. I have always known to avoid Patreon. You I'm not so sure
>if the dev starts doing shit you don't like...
You stop supporting him, you fucktard. Arguably should not have supported him at all to begin with if you had launcher fears. You're a moron. Next time don't use Patreon like you think you're entitled to make decisions about the game
>look at me i'm a pirate
Lawl. A moralfag pirate. Dumbass of the highest caliber

>The left you speak about hasn't existed for at least 25 years in all of the world
>who is Zizek and other leftist intellectuals that don't get any screentime because it doesn't fit the american left vs right narrative

I'd say the only difference is that people were less stupid back then. you could write stupid shit and people would be in on the joke immediately and play along. now everyone competes on who can call out other people the fastest and theyre 100% oblivious to sarcasm

>you're part of the problem
You're assuming much. Use that spiel on twitter not here, you cuck faggot piece of shit. I'm not responsible to act in any way. If I want to be a retard, I'll sure be a retard. If I want to call you a cuck faggot, I'll call you a cuck faggot. Thrice. You're not entitled to have a civilized discussion in here.

>mfw the more you transition the more cyberpsychotic you get until your character just goes full Tranny Phantom (look up Randy Stair) and gets put down by based chad corporate combat EMTs.

I don't get it.

separate by sex, too, idiota

Go back to your dead site shooter chan refugees.

>implying I use any crowdfunding platform in the first place
Oh nooo, my multi-billion dollar multinational corporation! Poor babbies are going to go bankrupt! If only they had a way to monetize their games and increase their profits on the backs of shills and whales! If only there was some sort of a microtransaction system to make little babby children bankrupt their parents' credit cards for FIFA loot and no refunds! Poor corporations exploiting naive consumers with gambling!

I'm on the team that the patrons are entitled to the game free of charge no matter where it releases, even more so now that the game is on a shit sub-platform they didn't care for.
Imagine if the once-a-homeless musician you helped getting instruments, recording songs, getting venues where to perform, dumps you for some major label and he doesn't even bother give you free tickets for life.

In 2016, a huge portion of Canada was on fire. Biggest evacuation in Canadian history.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Fort_McMurray_wildfire

This place was always shit but it has reached amazing new lows. Too many normalfags and too many retards taking b8, OC is reduced to Pepe and Wojack rehashes, and the election dragged in people that should never have been on imageboards.
Before you were pissing in an ocean of piss, now you're drowning in a world that consists nothing but piss infected with aids.
Still better than anything else I guess.

yikes, looks like its time to buy pepsi

How old are you? It was the costliest disaster in Canada's history, and burned for 3 full months.

Attached: wildfire.jpg (1086x699, 80K)

I'll take this over a sterile, boring, inoffensive forum.

what genocidal crimes against redskins have modern whites committed exactly

>posting the same 3 memes over and over again
>implying that this isn't stale and boring

>zizek
>and other leftist intellectuals
holy shit, honest question, do you watch contrapoints? hahahaha

I was speaking about intellectuals, not hacks on youtube.

don't bother. waste of time.

>I'm a fashy, tho
Imagine typing this unironically

Attached: 1564537749249.png (1080x992, 586K)

>I'm sick of developers pandering to homos and SJWs. Good writing is making those qualities non-existent. What? No, My dogshit analysis on the process of creating a character isn't at all a front to protect my fragility.

Attached: 1564933030967.jpg (1181x530, 121K)

Yeah, still not going to buy shit games.

Try again.

Thats not the dayton shooter
and he was an antifa libfag btw

Why do they all look the same?

Man, what happened to Square? How can a company fall this hard?

The Dayton shooter supported antifa, universal health care, free college, socialism as a whole, and said he would be proud to vote for Elizabeth Warren.

The El Paso shooter, while wanting to completely shut the boarder to all immigrants (which really isn't right-wing, either) was super concerned about the environment (proposing a genocide to get things under control), supported Universal Basic Income and government provided healthcare. Not exactly a hard-right winger, either. Not familiar with the Garlic shooter.

>so many butthurts replies
such a good image, people get trigger fast by the true.

Attached: 162612.jpg (576x768, 108K)

>pirate it
>Games makes brazillian dollars anyway

Attached: 1487296321077.jpg (1242x1179, 282K)

This guy again. Seems the Garlic shooter hated both sides.
theweek.com/speedreads/857332/fbi-says-gilroy-shooter-target-list-that-included-political-organizations-from-both-parties

What do centrists have to do with that image?

The Christchurch guy said Trump is a zogpuppet and hated modern conservatives and said they're useless. He was labeled as a far-right gamer.

>Yea Forums is serious guys!

Attached: 43784324537765.gif (324x234, 1.72M)

>lmao just play mobile legends you fucking nigger

Yeah, I remember that. It's funny how all these "far right" shooters politicians try to throw at the feet of political enemies always winds up supporting people like Warren and Sanders even more than someone like Trump.

Look at all those registered democrats

What am I supposed to do if I don't like it, then? Buy it?

its got replayability its got hats

Attached: 1548502937552.jpg (1680x1050, 216K)

>SEXIST INCEL VIRGIN

Attached: BASED BOY.png (827x953, 279K)

>Goes even further to the right
>lol he's not rightwing :^)

More options in a RPG is always a good thing.

hmm

Attached: 1564921145064.webm (608x892, 621K)

>white nationalists who go on ethnic cleansing killing sprees are actually the far left
nobody is retarded enough to fall for this.

>nobody is retarded enough to fall for this.
Remember where you are.
Remember who's been coming here for four years.

Attached: magapedes.png (944x4013, 596K)

goddamnit I forgot about that mod

Attached: 1546190745865.jpg (292x339, 19K)

(((((((((((((((((((((((levi)))))))))))))))))))))

i like the one were you play it without mannco patch

jesus fucking christ

They were registered democrats, And antifa supporters, Take a long good look at your dead comrade. This is your future.
Funny how he was dumb enough to wear the gay mask, As if it would matter.

Attached: dead antifa.jpg (603x1200, 79K)

>right wing manifesto rant on shooter chan

you're not fooling anyone no matter how self delusional you are

they were actually all registered republicans. You can clearly see the MAGA hat in the picture. I hope JIDF is paying you for overtime.

Some far right democratic antifa supporters, eh?

Which manifesto? The El Paso one that claimed to support a Universal Basic Income and government provided healthcare, and said he was doing it for the environment?

Mordhau devs

The Dayton shooter's twitter literally showed him supporting Elizabeth Warren, antifa, universal healthcare, and free college. There is no way in hell he was registered as a Republican.

>user has never heard of ecofascism

there are more right wing platforms than the GOP you retarded amerishart. You aren't forbidden from being pro-environment and right wing anywhere except the USA

but then Yea Forums will have NOTHING to discuss

user, The walmart shooter is a jew, Think logically for a moment

None of that even matters because it's been conclusively proven that the dayton shooting wasn't politically motivated.

well they would've made 1 billion and 59.99 dollars (plus tax) otherwise, good work!

Your point being?

He's also white.
And American.
And hideously ugly.

Think logically for a moment.

Where did the shooting take place, again? Oh, yeah. The USA. I'm not saying the dude didn't hold some far right beliefs but there's some left wing beliefs in there, too.

Why would a jew be alt-right, Notice how neither manifesto's called out the jews? Yeah.

>Have lefty friend
>Preaches "Dont like it dont buy it" to everyone whenever anyone is critical of an IP he likes, such as Marvel or any other of the big pop culture overlords
>But he's allowed to throw a literal tirade and get up on a soapbox when someone in our group asked if we wanted to get ChikFilA because of the whole gay thing
I hate these kinds of fucking hypocrites

Prove your claim.

That's not enough
I must convince everyone to not buy it

>Don't buy it
>"Haha because you didn't buy it, now I'll buy TWO copies to spite you"

Attached: 1403615124409.png (726x1122, 26K)

Good one, Jews and Americans aren't white user

Only one that was actually bad was Turtles. No fucking idea what happened with that game. Transformers was great and Korra was decent considering how bad the source material was. Were there any others?

Do MGR and Nier count as licensed?

Attached: JHqDdrq.jpg (1280x720, 265K)

Jew is a religion, just like Christian.
You can have white Jews, black Jews, asian Jews, etc.

>Fallout 3
>Fallout 4
>Fallout 76
>Diablo 3 and that Expansion

>in class full of insane leftists
>begin denying science down to insane levels such as the denial of space and nuclear weapons
>laugh for an hour straight as the class is ruined and they continue kvetching at me
I see why shitposters do it now

environmentalism and UBI aren't left inherent ideas
UBI is really the capitalism-friendly alternative to socialism in the face of rising automation, kind of silly to think that an economic system in which rich still people own everything and just give the rest of us a monthly stipend for letting them is far left

>why would a jew be alt-right
that doesn't even make sense. Do you think because the holocaust happened or something that jews are unanimously against right wing thought without exceptions? A lot of pillars of the american right like objectivism were pioneered by Jewish thinkers

I vividly remember faggots such as yourself saying the exact same shit 3 years ago on Yea Forums.

>Oh, the INCELS are boycotting this? I will buy three copies just to stick it to those snowflakes!

>Actually scratch that. All my money is going to my rent and my portion of me and my 5 roommates' netflix subscription.

Attached: PorVAYb.jpg (400x720, 40K)

>everybody lives in north america

Accurate to the source at least

Alright, He was a Semitic man, That better?

>UBI is really the capitalism-friendly alternative to socialism
It's literally creeping socialism. You get something for nothing.

>that doesn't even make sense.
I know, Why join the side that want's to eradicate you?

>Why would a jew be alt-right
ask /pol/ who's mostly self hating mutts

so i guess being a trust fund baby is socialism too

I like to think some "Flat Earthers" are just really good trolls. The amount of butt hurt they cause is funny.

Attached: oof....png (536x736, 117K)

Who is he? He's cute

Only if the parents have to set up a trust fund against their will.

Are you a girl? I will tell you who he is ONLY if I can confirm you are a girl so you can peruse a NORMAL heterosexual relationship and not a faggot relationship. with the person in question.

Nah, in the context of games a licensed game is pretty specifically a game based on a non-game property.

At what point did cope and seethe become so widespread across boards? SÅ“y originated from /fit/. Why are people's vocabulary so limited?

Tell that to white supremacists.
Judaism is a religion, but it's also an ethnicity. People are Jewish by birth. Bloodlines are Jewish. There's even some kind of genetic issue that's basically exclusively found in Jews, because of this.

>giving up before you even start

Why do you live?

Pretty sure that SÅ“y originated from that article talking about how all sorts of lefty journalists that consumed a shit ton of onions had super low testosterone levels for their age.

>implying a girl would want a bald bear

You can say the exact same thing when it's something that soiboys don't like.

>biggest congregation of omega level males making fun of beta/omega males

Attached: 1504453452627.gif (460x259, 1.93M)

/fit/ popularized it, which I already stated. You probably don't browse that board, lanklet.

Based filter pure striking ya jobbers into oblivion

Whats wrong with this?

Nothing. It certainly had an effect on Gillette.

Attached: 9F2DC805-41D4-4DB8-B1B7-FA808504E4BD.jpg (640x484, 175K)

This is why this shit doesn't work
Yea Forums consists of pathetic social rejects to begin with

Attached: 1536506754098.png (800x600, 16K)

Right. It was a "devaluation." See, even though gillette has been bleeding money for years and years, they were still "over-valued." So they had a "write-down," which could mean not meeting sales goals, or just being over-valued. But the end result is the same: if you invested the day before the write-down, you'd still lose a shit ton of money the next day.

Of course, the write-down happening 6 months after the most polarizing ad ever made is just "pure coincidence."

I'll never understand why people cry about whales.
Do you think whales intentionally flock to shitty games or something, you still need to carrot and stick them no matter how much money they have, this argument that literally no rich person buys the things you like and only buys shit you hate is fucking retarded

Did you read the article?

>"It was pretty stark: we were losing share, we were losing awareness and penetration, and something had to be done," Coombe said, adding they decided to "take a chance in an emotionally-charged way."

>Coombe said he had been surprised by the "intense" backlash but said the transgender ad was "less provocative" than other versions they had created.

He doesn't outright say that it was the Gillette ads that were responsible for the devaluation, but he hints at it pretty heavily, and says it's a price worth paying. Especially here:
>"I don’t enjoy that some people were offended by the film and upset at the brand as a consequence. That’s not nice and goes against every ounce of training I’ve had in this industry over a third of a century," he said. "But I am absolutely of the view now that for the majority of people to fall more deeply in love with today’s brands you have to risk upsetting a small minority and that’s what we’ve done."

A "small minority" worth 8 billion dollars.

Because you have brain damage

>game allows you to play as a little girl
why are normies so against this?

>don't like it
>buy it anyway just to complain

>nunah the mass murderer didn't have MY politics, they had YOUR politics
>NO YOU
Why is everyone talking about banning video games and not banning political bullshit? It's all the same shit and all worthless trash.

AAAADDAAAAAAMM

Makes me think of this video
youtu.be/ngNVJVo_nhw

>people dont buy game
>devs end up trippling down on their bullshit
>company/ip goes under
>its the customers fault for not supporting the abstract version of the product

BING

No it fucking isnt you lying faggot fuck.

Boke sarus

What's the point of this thread? And why do people only arguing by mocking other people's stances instead of staying their own? It wasn't like this 10 years ago.

Attached: 1562690061760.gif (339x301, 585K)

Lol cunt

Attached: harry-harrington.jpg (450x600, 55K)

Nonce

Attached: 1562790579352.png (1280x849, 97K)

All these sheltered sois.

What

Yea Forums was never "good." Why the fuck do you 5oyboys continuously think this?

i saw this shit in real life today
one is a fag couple with kid
one is a tattooed asian girl and some old dude (is she supposed to be his sex slave?)
one is a full on drag queen tranny sitting on a bench talking to some faggot

what the fuck does this shit have to do with cola

as things move forward more and more people have access to the net, 10 years ago hillbillies didn't have internet access and wondered if they'd ever get the chance to go to walmart like the cool kids.

letting poor bumpkins and their shitty poor people culture on the internet was a mistake

Just because something isn't good doesn't mean it can't get worse.

There's a certain threshold where smart people sell a stupid idea to stupid people just for the lulz, that is until the vast majority of stupid people believe it. Then it becomes popular fact.

A punch to the guy isn't good, but it's better than having cancer. Dumb fucking newfag straight from Reddit.

just flooding the first world with illiterate third worlders wasnt a thing

Yea Forums strives to get worse, we influenced a meme president to get elected for literal shits and giggles. Where the fuck do you think you are?

>bunch of people claim earth is flat
>by the sheer nature of such a claim you would naturally assume its just a big joke
>everyone starts flipping out as if they're serious and become far more obnoxious through just banging on about it

>we
Fuck off electionfag. Seriously, go away and don't come back.

Not him, but were you with her?

Yea Forums has never "strived to get worse", it just does stupid shit for fun. Like a looney toons character chasing something and running off the edge of a cliff. Yea Forums can keep running, and does, until it realises what it just did and falls to further depths it didn't think were possible. At no point has it ever been about trying to be the worse.

third worlders at the very least had ingenuity and seemed to want to learn stuff or they did back then, now they probably don't have to work for it so they abuse it like the rest of the shit nuggets from rural hell holes.

>We were supposed to win!!!!

>Yea Forums has never "strived to get worse"
>Still manages to get worse over time
>Might as well go with it.

Who are you quoting?

Your mom's BMI

>vote with your wallet

Attached: 1561210445766.png (454x520, 6K)

>newfags acting like they're jaded oldfags because they only started coming here in 2012
lulz

Christ this thread is exceptionally shit, even by Yea Forums standards

BING

>If you want to believe corporations only care about money, go ahead.
They just got your money though because this makes the sjw in you go
>COKE SUPPORT THE GAY
>ME DRINK THE YUMMY LIQUID NOW
literal drone.

Government regulation is the only way to rid of the lootbox plague once and for all. Don't even bother making attempts of proving me wrong, you damn well know yourself you can't.
>B-BUT NANNY STATE NANNY STA-
People who buy lootboxes need a nanny.

I took the "don't like it, don't buy it" advice for Battlefield V.
It feels like there's no FPS to fill that niche that's good in it's place.

I'd prefer "don't like it, tell the devs to make a good game instead" approach.

autism

how snoyboys looked in 2002?

Nobody watches Disney movies, and they still make billions because Disney buys tickets. Could the vidya companies be doing the same?

Attached: ca0.png (292x207, 64K)

dont like it? dont read it!

ArcSys

>>watch your friends/family line up to buy game
>tell them not to buy it
>they ask why
>well... it has women... and black people...

Most people can't say no, even if you shit in it.

Blizzard

>game allows you to play as a little girl
NAME ONE WESTERN GAME

Unironically Nintendo.

Seethe harder

>game company tells us to do this
>we don't buy their game
>they call us alt right nazis

Ya can't win.

Attached: 1533176812951.jpg (300x300, 22K)

>They call us Nazis
And thats a good thing

What abou tit? (props if you get the reference)

Fuck it. Be a nazi.

I don't have the discipline and I can't hold a grudge very well. I wouldn't fit in.

That's become more common. 2011fags think what they say holds any value. I've even seen some 2015fags claim to be oldfags because "4 years is a long time bro". We're all that's left, comrade.

Flat Earth is great because unlike Creationism there's more room to get more creative with arguments and wreck people's heads with convoluted arguments.

Suck on EA's FIFA sales, retard.

>makes millions
>Is still marked as having "disappointing sales" by the company due to the choice to push an agenda
How will they ever recover? I guess more micro transactions.

Attached: Hook_Arm_WW_II.jpg (220x301, 21K)

Someone hasn't been keeping up in Overwatch news. Or how they banned the Ok hand sign from their E-sports.

>following the heard in all aspects in life
why do you?

>>hurr u r le soi xD haha u do thing I don't approve of LMAO u maek goofy face lol

Attached: ESAM.webm (523x493, 2.75M)

>Like game
>buy it
>It's flop so hard
>No sequel

Attached: 1565154125632.png (393x325, 135K)

but why would I buy a game i don't like? what's the other option? seethe on Yea Forums so my anonymous bros can circlejerk with me about how much we hate a game instead of playing a game I like instead?

How do you know a game is good before you buy it? We don't have rental stores anymore.

Attached: 1533582268969.png (314x278, 129K)

May as well, they're gonna call you that anyway. At least you get a good looking uniform.

That's right.
That's right if your complaint is a sexist one (such as "the game is bad because you can be a female soldier" like some anons said of a certain recent title)

Wait. I don't get it.
Are you faggots telling me I'm supposed to buy games I don't like?

Attached: 1548407578716.jpg (495x600, 242K)

You mean Devolver Digital

>Don't like the specific genre of the game yet you went to buy it anyways to get outraged? Then don't buy it.
This statement is superior to the OP post because it can only apply to certain games (for instance someone complaining about AC7's unrealistic flight mechanics despite being an arcade game).

Attached: Gigachad.jpg (1080x1266, 85K)

this. what you should learn is that if the company is publicly traded or relies on public opinion, they're all lying filthy kikes. I work in a very small public company and even there the double talk is ridiculous.

>Why yes, I do own a switch and love retro indie games, how did you know?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 47K)

>don't like it? don't buy it
meanwhile
>THIS GAME DOESN'T FIT MY SOCIOPOLITICAL VIEWS?! CHANGE YOUR GAME ASAP

>.t EA

>Claims to be a vintage fag
>If it were true, he's a 40+ year old fag with no life beyond Yea Forums
I'd say get out and get a life but you've missed that boat years ago.

The (((funded))) ones for sure.

Just got a warning from the mods for dodging the basedboy filter. We all know how offensive onions is, don't we...

I miss having actual demos for my games

They mock both sides of the arguement. I assure you there is no fence user. This asshole probably sided with the SJWs ideogically. But he refuses to admit it.

It's pretty much someone who browses Yea Forums but with different interests

Demos are still around, they come at great discount, are easy to access over the net, and include the entire game too.

Name one (1) good Blizzard release from the last eleven years. Just one (1).

>chubby, bespectacled, bearded face with his mouth agape thread has over 400 posts

Something needs to change.

You are very wrong. Blizzard is the eye of the politically correct storm with their E-sports bs.

>but the brainwashing of the general population
for profits later on

dont get fooled by the jews

Society needs to change. It'll be a 10+ year waiting period though.

That's not wrong though. If something is shit by your metric but is making mad dough and is very popular then it might not be (((society))) that has the shit taste.

Attached: 1532686339403.gif (409x234, 934K)

True, very true. Once the nuclear family is dead, everybody will give their souls to big corp.

He did it for his favorite sports team and his mom.
Your logic sucks.

Attached: bowlcut.png (689x671, 436K)

Shittiest argument ever. Don't criticize anything, just let it be there. Let the wound fester and spread to everything. That's a good idea, yeah.

Why make products that your customers might like when you can make your customers like products that you choose?

>if you're not with me, you are my enemy
Only sith deal in absolutes

Why would I buy something I have no interest in?

Either through necessity/limited choice or brainwashed to like it, like how zoomers are today.

The problem being that we find out it´s garbage AFTER two hours of playing that shit.
Steam doesn´t accept refunds them.

Attached: SHITTY GAMES.jpg (1375x1038, 92K)

A politically confused eco-terrorist with a boner for an isolated ethno-state and a manifesto in which he explicitly disavows the president, is now a white nationalist Trump supporter.
This is what we've come to. Fuckin' seriously?

Attached: 1544199160382.jpg (441x417, 96K)

Orangemanbad. Mass shooters use guns, guns are a republican thing, drumpf is republican, therefore the shooter was enabled by trump
Also the shooter hit muslims, muslims are PoCs, only nazis are against PoCs, nazis are emboldened by the racist misogynistic homophobic environment fostered by the drumpf administration, therefore the shooting is trump's fault

nobody watches them?
normies LOVE disney, i just remember my normie friends piling up for the new Lion King

>your complaint is a sexist one (such as "the game is bad because you can be a female soldier"
Retard

This is true, although the people who buy garbage products usually say this

>what is gamefly?

>actual video game threads get deleted
>thread in which people post wojacks and talk about political shit no one cares about gets to stay up
This board is beyond saving

>dickbutt

Attached: 1519436745955.jpg (1024x913, 332K)

I have a friend that always does this shit to me. I have a bunch of COD that I don't play for that

how can Disney possibly make money by buying their own tickets? Even if you don't account taxes and other costs that would net zero revenues.

I am taking this bait so hard, but it is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read.

>burgers?

Take the step to National socialism and you're good to go chum.

???? if racism was profitable, coca cola would have a new flavor called "fuck niggers". don't be no naive.

gov incentives

Everybody knows that muh gay acceptance shit is social programming.