Empire or Stormcloaks?

Empire or Stormcloaks?

Attached: 0_2XhmGGmanyGAFhi5.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Thalmor_Dossier:_Ulfric_Stormcloak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Skyrim belongs to the _____.

waifus

Daedra

stormcloaks look like random city guards
empire looks like based romans

obviously Empire
even if we ignore all the other stuff objectively every imperial jarl is better than their stormcloak counterpart with the exception of vignar grey mane who I would say is tied with balgruuf.
if you're going to want me to side with your faction don't have the vast majority be cunts/outright insane or paranoid

Mede is a bitch, empire is doomed

Dark Brotherhood. Hail Sithis!

Stormbros all the way, empire looks cooler, but are fags. Off with my head? More like off with your emperor's head. Nothing personal empire.

>every Imperial Jarl is better
>Elisif is completely out of her depth and dependent on her advisors
>Siddgeir cares only for sating his appetites, also makes deals with bandits if they give him a cut of their rading
I don't bother dealing with the Reach when I play Skyrim, but I'm pretty sure Igmund is a tool as well. Not his fault though, basically everyone in Markarth is fucked up.

Stormcloaks are racist faggots claiming land that doesn't even belong to them.

Empire.

use a dwemer nuke to wipeout all of tamriel

>Imperials aren't racist

lmao. Do I need to remind you of the immensely racist comments towards a Bosmer female from Imperials in Anvil. One alluding to thinking marrying a Bosmer was "legal" in the Empire.

Attached: 2nd breakfest.png (1280x720, 908K)

Yeah don't give me paranoid Jarls, give me Jarls that let bandits pillage their own people and Jarls that are so corrupt the Common Tong would be impressed.

>Elisif is completely out of her depth and dependent on her advisors
and? they keep her on as jarl even if the Stormcloaks win
>Siddgeir cares only for sating his appetites, also makes deals with bandits if they give him a cut of their rading
except he's tempered from ruining the hold thanks to his advisors, whereas dengeir is probably unhinged and is delusionally paranoid who doesn't even trust his maid who still sticks by him when she doesn't have to.
>but I'm pretty sure Igmund is a tool as well.
wrong he's actually a pretty nice guy
whereas his replacement is a silver blood which if you actually did the reach area are a bunch of greedy cunts who were using the forsworn terrorists secretly to purge their enemies all while consolidating power since they controled the mines/jail and lots of land
skald is a delusional zealot
laila is useless and maven controlled the town while she was jarl, her becoming jarl is just reality being out in the open
korir is a cunt who just rees about muh mages

>Challenges Torygg to a duel to show how weak Skyrim had become under Imperial rule
>Cheats
>Gets upset when the Empire doesn't recognize his legitimacy
What the FUCK was his problem?

Attached: Ulfric_Jarl.png (600x1000, 1.03M)

>"cheats" in a duel he always intended to use the Thu'um and send a message to the Empire

Ulfric is a trained Legion war veteran, even without the Thu'um Torygg stood no chance against him. The point of Torygg's duel was never to be far, it was to send a message. I swear to god why does it seem like 90% of the people who played this shitty game didn't bother to do the Stormcloak side of the Civil War.

just to do the last two
Sorli (the replacement for Idgrod who has done nothing wrong) is a cunt who outright states she doesn't even like her hold and just hopes if she's a good girl she get a different one
and Brunwulf is a nice guy and competent leader compared to Ulfric who is deluded, personally believes he gave up information that led to the sacking of the imperial city, and cooperated with the thalmor as an asset until the markarth incident

The voice isn't cheating, it's just as valid a form of personal strength as any other

>Siddgeir
>tempered
Yeah I guess that's why he openly admits to ht player point blank that he lets bandits rob his people as long as they give him a cut of it.

Igmund is a nice guy, but he's also one of the biggest dumbasses in Skyrim. He was the one who promised Ulfric and his men free Talos worship because the Empire is too incompetent to keep lands from fucking Reachman of all things. It's also funny how you slight the Sliverbloods but then go on to underhandedly praise Maven for the same thing.

He didn't cooperate with the thalmor, asset just means the thalmor believe that they can manipulate him by pushing his buttons

>Start the game
>Imperials are about to cut off my head for no reason
>Go to a statue
>Imperial soldiers attack me
>Try to go to Fort Dawnguard
>Imperial Soldier attacks me
Last one might have a been a problem with a mod. He was coming from a "unique border gate"

Attached: How does collecting something make you have less.png (500x500, 76K)

Breton.

I honestly just ignore Morthaal entirely. What a fucking worthless Hold. It doesn't even exist in the older maps of Skyrim. They literally created Morthaal just for TESV and it's a shitty Seyda Neen tier town that doesn't even bother to take a side in the Civil War. What the fuck was even point of that settlement.

Stormclocks would crush the empire easily imperials are lil manlet italians that couldn't handle elves and were enslaved by them before. Any empire with them in charge is fucked.

>Yeah I guess that's why he openly admits to ht player point blank that he lets bandits rob his people as long as they give him a cut of it.
he was going to do more was what I was talking about
>told his steward to go shake down some peasants
>they talk him down
>he relents
and again, lets put paranoid dengeir into power and you can bet he'll put half the town into jail for stupid reasons. Like I bet he'll jail lod because of that retarded letter
>Igmund is a nice guy, but he's also one of the biggest dumbasses in Skyrim. He was the one who promised Ulfric and his men free Talos worship because the Empire is too incompetent to keep lands from fucking Reachman of all things.
that was his father dude, not him.
>It's also funny how you slight the Sliverbloods but then go on to underhandedly praise Maven for the same thing.
no? I fucking hate Maven and do everything I can in game to fuck her over, however thanks to bethesda being lazy fucks we can't outright topple her like we should have been able to
whereas you can at least fuck the silver bloods over mostly

I'm the best warrior in Morthaal

>He didn't cooperate with the thalmor, asset just means the thalmor believe that they can manipulate him by pushing his buttons
did you not even read the dossier?
en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Thalmor_Dossier:_Ulfric_Stormcloak
>He was made to believe information obtained during his interrogation was crucial in the capture of the Imperial City (the city had in fact fallen before he had broken), and then allowed to escape. After the war, contact was established and he has proven his worth as an asset.The so-called Markarth Incident was particularly valuable from the point of view of our strategic goals in Skyrim, although it resulted in Ulfric becoming generally uncooperative to direct contact.

>After the war, contact was established and he has proven his worth as an asset.
I'm not sure how you can spin that any other way than
>I talked with the thalmor and helped them out until I realized they cucked me in Markarth

Name one (1) race in Tamriel that isn't racist.

So the lands of Skyrim, which have been inhabited by Nords for generations, does not belong to them, but belongs to Elf Cock sucking Junglenigs?

Toilet

What message? Me STRONK Torygg weak?

Falmer (formerly Snow Elves)

So what happened to the dwemer anyway? I never read the books during the game because of the font. Did they ascend to the next dimension or did they accidently write themselves out of existence?

This is hilarious. Before the polarization of burger politics leftists used to view the Empire as a stand in for American expansionism and used to side against them for that.

Falmer aren't people anymore Skyrim would be full of bugshit if it was up to them

Empire

Attached: 281611.jpg (400x566, 52K)

Yes.

it belongs to dwemer and forsworn. nords should go back across the north ocean or whatever

They bound their souls to the numidium and ceased to exist except as the anti reality effect that the numidium uses for hax

Lorkan ate their asses

Forsworn are only native to the reach, and are also descended from atmora, and dwarves don't exist anymore

Atmora is completely frozen it's like antarctica the continent is unlivable after an ice age of some sort

Stormcloaks. Empire is nothing but a puppet with the Altmeri Dominion hand deep in it's ass. Too weak and broken to ever recover. Ebonheart pack will be restored with the Nords, the Argonians, Bretons and Redguards to kick the fucking shit out of the Altmer dogs with the Nords leading the charge thanks to the regaining of the Thu'um after the Dragonborn convinces the Greybeards to re-open the College of the Voice

Attached: 1564097562697.png (772x1000, 1.13M)

Moar Flame Atronach plz

yUp

You can't havesex with a Flame Atronoch.

Frost Cloak.
EZ

Where do you stick your dick in? There's nothing.