Miss me yet?

Miss me yet?

Attached: 81uckzOmyhL._SX425_.jpg (425x389, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=fire emblem fates fan translation
youtube.com/watch?v=w8AJBlmLMZM
youtube.com/watch?v=Fw02jUJznjk
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2938796
youtu.be/8sEq-cjY2Ro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I miss the days when Radiant Dawn and Awakening were the most recent entries in the franchise and FE threads were comfy.

What I miss the most are the difficulty and the maps, there are no memorable maps in Three Houses. Other than that, I'm liking TH way more.

Attached: cap think.png (146x212, 12K)

>Miss me
>Game that nearly ruined the series
No thanks faggot.

No, because I couldn't beat you.

Not even remotely. I don't think there's a FE game I miss less.

No, I don't miss the worst FE that I've played.

No but I miss your mutant retard brother even less.

Awakening already did that though

>that fucking map with llago spamming staves non stop
>that room of death at the end with generals and berserkers
To this day I have yet to complete it on lunatic. I tried the craziest strategies like abusing the enemy entraps but its just too much

I really really liked most of the maps but Eternal Staircase and the Kitsune map are some of the worst in the series. Overall, probably the second best FE after 8 if you just skip any and all dialogue.

Rawrrawrrawr
(That's dragon for go fuck yourself).

I played conquest when it came out and recently started playing birthright. It's kinda dull, should I just drop it and move on to revelations now? I'm ~15 hours in

I miss your maps and OST a lot actually, yes. 3H proves that writing isn't everything when all the maps are lackluster compounded by the game being on easy mode by default and them having to patch in the actual hard mode.

>good map design?
>good tier art?
>actually fuckable characters?
yes, don't fucking remind me that a 3DS game made on a shoestring budget has better art direction character designs and maps that a console level HD FE

Attached: 1544331713431.png (689x540, 411K)

Your maps, yes.

Your story and characters and setting, no.

In all honesty if you don't like Birthright you're really not gonna like Revelation.

I miss Setsuna.

You should just move on from fates really

I never played you.

Revelations combines the narrative quality of Conquest with gameplay quality that's sub-Birthright

Go shove your Corrins and Camillas up your ass, I'm glad 3H finally released because we're for now free from the excessive Fates shilling.

Not at all. I hate gimmicks.

Thanks for the push, I'm just gonna give Revelations a fair shot so that I can do what said.

>play FEH while browsing
>decide to pick my save file of CQ back up
>cavs and fliers have 8 mov
>cavs can move through trees
It's so liberating, holy shit I feel like I'm crossing oceans. I felt so good I managed to clear chapters 24 and 25 with relative ease. This is so much more fun than I remember, the maps look daunting as fuck but once you get in there it's really smooth sailing.

Attached: 1511025053721 2.jpg (492x388, 39K)

I miss Felicia...

>Braindead story
>Zero lore
>Absolutely shallow characters with little interaction, ones who aren't bland stock types have meme localization personality
>No weapon durability
>Adding children in am even dumber way than Awakening
>Buy 3 games to get the true experience (plus DLC tip)
>Has like 5 or 6 good maps at best

why do people hate Fates so much? was conquest too hard? is the art just too good?

i get the story sucks but that doesn't stop anyone from pretending 3H's story is good

Attached: 1558812628057.jpg (225x225, 6K)

The story is seriously bad. I'm someone who can suspend his disbelief easily to enjoy fiction, but Fates was really pushing it, even for me.

I'm so sick of Fates, but beating Conquest on Lunatic felt rewarding as fuck. The difficulty and good maps of CQ are the only thing I really miss about it compared to 3H.

based and tastepilled

Attached: 1533861988955.jpg (2120x2200, 463K)

Never played this game. Wouldn't dare after hearing all the terrible things NoA did. A shame, since I heard it was good overall. But a steak covered in shit is still a steak covered in shit.

Just press start, lol. The gameplay is legit really good

As someone who has stomached serious shit before, Conquests' story was so bad I was utterly baffled and taken out of the game. That's a hell of a feat.
The map design for Conquest is the best in the series however, easily. Anyone who argues otherwise is just being a contrarian. There's no competition. It's sad because Conquests' entire development was centered around IS actually thinking "Hey what if we made the maps challenging and fun?". It'd be one thing if IS were just shit at map making, but now we know that they are fully capable of making amazing maps but just make big open boring ass fields because they don't feel like making complex maps.

It's not just seriously bad, it's insulting bad.

I don't hate Fates, I just hate anything that has to do with its writing and I'm still upset that they discarded all the cool world building they had at the last second.

gameplaywise? Kinda
anything else but art? god no

Royals were a mistake

revelations is even worse

They probably beat up whoever made the maps for FE5/6 and left him on the curb to die.

What's the thoughts about the wireless features? It seems like cheating and I want to stay away from it, but there's so much good skills locked behind rev mixing like an Effie with renewal, or being able to slap a Quixotic on Elise so she can give it to Ophelia. I've also been told that things like shurikenbreaker are needed on 25 lunatic, but how do you get that on units that can't class into bow knights?
That said, even I won't recruit units.

Attached: 1477444746716 2.png (600x599, 547K)

Attached: 1553044726999.jpg (1080x1071, 440K)

I miss this one.

Attached: 30596a756f1dad369925d0d36075cd31519a96f7v2_hq.jpg (1024x768, 151K)

>but how do you get that on units that can't class into bow knights?
By planning ahead and making a Bow Knight for each side of Ryoma's Funfest.

This, I hate all of them except xander and even he acts like a retard

I miss mommy

Attached: __camilla_and_lyndis_fire_emblem_rekka_no_ken_and_etc_drawn_by_aster_crowley__9950e659add8242991414b (911x1290, 541K)

Even their part on warriors was fucking stupid.

I miss Elise's fat plump thighs. Also the maps.

>I've also been told that things like shurikenbreaker are needed on 25 lunatic
Not MANDATORY, but they help a lot. I had Camilla one-shotting the Ninjas when they fought, with Velouria on attack stance.

>Conquests' story was so bad I was utterly baffled and taken out of the game
holy shit this.
>dont do something
>"oh look corrin you dont want to do something off comes the head"
>"no dad we wont let you"
>k
>this happens like a dozen times

oh but because the dude's a pule of sludge now he's bad

>Wouldn't dare after hearing all the terrible things NoA did

Same, this is what has made me avoid the game for so long, just remembering they cut almost half of the dialogue from the original game is sickening enough.

>Iago being in love with Garon when he clearly doesn't give two shits about him
I loved killing Iago in every route, it was incredibly satisfying, especially in Conquest where he had fucking Staff Savant.

You don't replay games for their stories. Even the most amazing stories are usually one-and-done affairs. You will never be able to replicate that first experience or even come close to it.

You can keep playing video games for as long as you like, though. Refining. Optimizing. Improving. It's fun. That's why Fates Conquest is good.

>Carter found Conquest(...) story more intriguing than that of Birthright.[74] Gwaltney called Conquest a "dark fantasy epic" that asked difficult moral questions,
game reviewers, man

playing a game for the gameplay and amazing map design? fuck out of here

I prefer to rewatch a naughty dog game with boring gameplay but alright story than replay a game with shit story but good gameplay

>There are people on Yea Forums who didnt beat lunatic reverse.
I'm sure that everyone in this thread beat it on lunatic reverse... right?

>tfw even though the story was bad, some of the plot points like Ryoma's seppuku and Kamui trying to hold back her tears still landed for me.
Some shit actually got through, I think that Thorn in You and Warmth is Gone really helped, those were really good mood setting BGMs. I don't even like Ryoma much at all in the first place but it felt really bad seeing him go ballistic because of your actions, and then him killing himself, smoke rising from his electrocuted body.
That said, other things like Lilith dying out of nowhere was still tacky and had zero emotional impact at all.

Attached: 1cfz3l4telt01.png (960x961, 908K)

>asked difficult moral questions
Like what? That letting someone as stupid as Corrin live means the world is worse off?

>there aren't any horrible, annoying characters like Aqua, Felicia, and Kamui in the Blue Lion House

Attached: 1488247781075.jpg (640x450, 69K)

>Kamui trying to hold back her tears
oh yeah MU can be a girl too, I always forget about that

god no. fuck off forever you kusoge

>great music
>great gameplay
>great maps
>great art and designs
>shit story
considering i play games for everything but the story
yes

>pick Conquest
>gameplay is decent but story is bad and Corrin won't stop whining about how he made a bad decision
>pick birthright
>standard fire emblem story and bad gameplay
>buy revelations
>conquest quality story and birthright quality gameplay

We live in the Story>Gameplay era

>corrin here's this magical crystal ball that will show you King garon's true form that will only work if you have a magical weapon, which both of your brothers have, but I'm only showing it to you
>whoops dropped it lol

I only miss Camilla

This game has inspired me to do another Lunatic run. But then I started thinking about Wind Tribe. Should I do it, anons... ?

Not really, the game sucks and I don't ever have any desire to replay any of Fates again.
Shit is better left forgotten and to rot.

Literally just memorize the order the wind turbines go off
Mr Fuuga's Wild Ride is one of the best levels in the game if you're not a retard.

>"mine is the way of peace!"
>said after beheading 90% of the enemy army

>he doesn't default FeMU

Attached: thighs.png (357x365, 215K)

Lmao I finished it on Lunatic/Classic. For the final levels just focus on landing the killing blow, ignore everything else. I finished the berserker level in 10-20 turns.

I want to fuck cute girls not be a cute girls, faggot

Hell fuck no

No, Three Houses blows Fates out of the water in every way possible.

>thinking I would want to be Kamui of any sex

The story wouldn't be as intolerable if the characters were at least likeable, but Corrin is bar none the worst protagonist in the series and there's maybe 5 likeable characters in the entire game and none of them are important to the plot

How can Nohr be the bad guys if they have Elise and Camilla? Checkmate Hoshitdos.

Attached: 2bj.png (237x400, 112K)

the OST for Fates was fucking amazing

Lunatic is extremelt easy. The map is a cakewalk once you unserstand these three things:
>you don't need to split your army ans take both corridors. You can just choose one and move your whole army down
>Kaze solos the sorcerer side in its entirety meaning you get that side for free
>if you buy an Entrap you can snipe Hans and kill/damage him with a bow user or kaze to avoid the double counters
>doing the above triggers the reinforcements before you open thr doors meaning you can kill everyone through the doors with range 2 attacks like Tomahawks or tomes
Iago felt like a non issue in Lunatic compared Hard because the extra hexing rod meant each tome took 4 turns instead of 3, and thus it was easier to manage.

The wind currents aren't random? Actually?

undub without marriage patch where?

Honestly I feel bad for anyone who played the western version of Fates.
As a waifu petting grindan simulator it's a fun, polished, comfy 100 hours long experience and far better than Awakening even with the terrible cheap dengeki bunko tier LN writing, even the support convos are cute (if you're not playing the butchered localized version)

>But Awakening

7 years later and people are still butthurt about Chrom's game saving the franchise.

Attached: Chrom 4.jpg (640x352, 23K)

lmgtfy.com/?q=fire emblem fates fan translation

>fan translation
UNDUB you fucking mutt.

Shut the FUCK up Chrom, I fucked your daughter

Attached: 1487793158286.jpg (850x850, 130K)

Definitely not.

The undub is just the JP audio in the english game, retard, you'd still be playing treehouse dialogue and removed features.

Yes. It hurts knowing there will never be another FE game like it.
>Takumi draining the port
>Ninja rape cave
>Fuga’s wild ride
>Great wall of Takumi
So many fun maps. Fuck storyfags.

Nope, they follow a set pattern.

You are mistaken Robin. I married you at chapter 11 and I was the one who fucked you and created two children which we love dearly.

Attached: Chrom 2.jpg (850x992, 83K)

I just want to say that I disagree with all the people who said the story was bad, but also, I played all three.

I think that was the real problem people had, it should never have been split.

In my honest (but appearantly unpopular) opinion, Fates is the best Fire Emblem title.

You just have to combine all three.

I want the treehouse dialogue with cut content patched back in and no gay marriage fanfiction bullshit. Every cia I see has the gay marriage fanwank added.

Can someone explain to me why conquest apparently has good maps? Because when i played that shit its maps never stood out to me other than bullshit spawns that made fe12 look fair and dumb ass maps like ninja cave and wind world

I will never miss Fates.
Fates was shit.
It went full anime.
You never go full anime.

Echoes>Awakening>Fates.

>I want the treehouse dialogue
Why?

Everyday since Three Houses released. Switch secondaries have no idea what they're missing out on.

Because your dad stopped letting me fuck his butt when you're at school, who gives a shit

Not even close, but I honestly can't think of anything to say to change your mind.

>It went full anime.
>yet things like Ike killing a goddess isn't full anime

I think the issue people had with the story wasn't that it was bad, but that each of the three routes recycled literal plot elements. In every route there's the rainbow sage, in every route there's Zola, and knowing this puts a damper on the story as you already know what's going to happen.

Play on Lunatic. The game actually makes you seriously think about how to handle each map without losing anyone, and it's 'fair'/not bullshit like SD H5 or Reverse Lunatic.

>who gives a shit
You do, clearly.

Attached: 1511138976586.jpg (850x1230, 197K)

My strategies are too complex for you, Chrom

"Going anime" isn't the reason the game's stories are bad and anyone who says that is confirmed for troglodyte. The games have always been anime as fuck.

Fates is literally the core concept for Awakening made into an actually good game though

I do, the setting, character design, maps and gameplay was top notch. Sadly the story was a complete disaster.
The rest of the routes are shitty for some reason in all aspects. Unironically, I also enjoyed awakening, it's lore and characters mostly, and the eugenics simulator.

I miss more the gba titles. Right now I'm playing Ike games, hopefully they will live to it's fame of being one of the best duology in FE.

M-mommy!

Attached: womanmurdersyoungerbrother.jpg (1200x1600, 332K)

I think you give more of a shit because you asked why I want to have the censored dialogue. Maybe you should learn the lunar language and you can have a laugh along with me.

4 was the only FE I actually enjoyed desu senpai

Why is Corrin wearing glasses?

Attached: 1489701695028.png (600x817, 768K)

I'm just curious as to why you would ignore the version that's basically what you want for the sake of treehouse dialogue.

They aren’t. It cycles through every five turns or something. Conquest isn’t designed that shitty until they introduce Inevitable End. People who cry about gimmicks just didn’t pay attention. There was always either a pattern or you could hover over and check.

you

Kitsune is still complete trash even if you can cheese it though.

>lmao corrin we your reaw famiry
>ah ok i will ditch my adoptive family that i have known all my life to join these random people that have kidnapped me and have no proof that im related to
>lol lmao sorry corrin we not actawwy rerated sorry ping ching nip nong

Attached: 1543267597081.jpg (353x334, 16K)

I answered your question already, maybe learn English while you're at it.

Camilla is only like that because she was forced to kill the majority of her siblings in noble house feuds and political squabbles. So she dotes on her remaining siblings and smothers them. Also why she is so attracted to cute things.

You think we might get a 4 remake with Three Houses gameplay?

this is the most accurate description. It's everything shit about both games mashed into one, with even less unit viability

>Monastery SOL isn’t full anime
>Ragtag adventure to kill God isn’t full anime
God fuck off and play another series already.

>zero actual proof given to corrin that what they say is the truth other than an abandoned bedroom

Why was a lot of the fates art so trippy? Valla being a bunch of gravity warped islands, the stoneborn, faceless, Anankos's mask that gave way to show his eyes that covers his face with a long ass neck, Anakos's design in general with his eyes on a ball in his mouth, and other shit.

Attached: Stoneborn_concept.jpg (2069x1461, 678K)

Attached: 1558382897946.jpg (1380x900, 175K)

I literally never had an issue with it. To this day I don’t know why that map got infamous. The rape cave, however, that shit was fucking hard.

You didn't though, why do you want the treehouse dialogue? The fan translation doesn't have the gay patch, so what's the problem, unless you really want to use treehouses's translation.

Did you forget about his mom?

I guess it's good for Lunatic modes, but personally having played on hard, I did it for min maxing op units at the endgame.

If they just made an effort on the story, Conquest could have been 10/10, even if the other routes were still shit.

The fan translation is even worse than the treehouse tl for a whole lot of reasons

filthy liar

Honestly i dont remember if they actually had any proof. I dont remember much about the game other than how amazingly incompetent corrin was

The gimmick for that map is just poorly designed/not fun to fight against. Your options for clearing the chapter painlessly are either make a platoon in the corner with knights on the outside/healers and ranged on the inside to win a war of attrition, or just send Xander to solo the whole level.
I liked rape cave though, it was frustrating but a nice challenge.

The treehouse translation is at least amusing when paired with the jap voices, the fan translation isn't that good.

Like what the hell?

Attached: Masked_Anankos_Model_Render.png (860x495, 352K)

It's because it's extremely inconsistent. The only way to do it other than cheese is mozu and fuckloads of skill rallies/tonics

>No memorable maps.
>Probably didn't do Marianne's paralogue.

Imagine being triggered by the gay patch of all things

Agreed. It's proof of how a bad story can destroy a game completely.

Why the fuck would I miss you at all when Three Houses is easily one of the top 3 fire emblems?

Reminds me of Grima's creepy human face.
>tfw finally understanding the deal with it after SoV's postgame dungeon

Attached: 1547826086991.png (400x480, 250K)

Would be funny if Camilla actually had a Corrin plushie

Camilla is a broken shell of a woman.

I didn’t find that necessary but I think I ended up buying beast specializing weapons after looking at the map and learning the gimmick. Made it reasonably quick except for having troubles hitting the boss. Didn’t need to reset many times though like with a lot of the other chapters that got a reputation.

What was the cheese for that stage? Beastslayer bonanza?

Awakening started some of the things that would become cancer but it was justified in the context of it's own game. Fates was what happens when you try too hard to do Awakening again and double down on what you think made it popular rather than trying to keep things in balance.

>Eternal Staircase
What the fuck? Why do brainlets hate this map so much. I think CQ is vastly overrated but that map is one of the best in the series.

I just did it today, actually. Other than the boss being tough, it's just an open forest.

Only if you go Birthright. She's more of a soft, gooey, blob of emotions spilling all over without a shell to contain them.

The bad parent dimension still fucking baffles me.
How did they think that was okay

Have you seen it? It's garbage. Same tier as the fan translation, awful awful writing.

Awakening should be replayed after SoV.

Why would I miss Fates at all
The only thing that's good is the character designs and I can just look at them online or in Heroes

I doubt we'll ever get fun shit like this from Intelligent Systems again.

Attached: WVW69i75B9sTDkbhdG.jpg (400x240, 84K)

If you played Conquest, you played the best parts. Revelation is really fuckin bad, Birthright is dull.

>open forest
>with fog of war
>and like a dozen Crest Beasts with 2 lifebars each crawling about
>and some random mage healing them
>+ the boss with an assload of health, high speed, and big damage

>It's just an open forest.
>Literally monsters at every turn.
>With double monster reinforcements from behind.
>While Marianne is separated from the rest of the group.
Ok.Sorry, were there not enough gimmicks on the map like pushing winds or poison pots?

It's good if you field only Camilla and Corrin and just have Camilla take him to the goal

That was literally 3 years ago
What a fucking stupid statement

Revelation is the worst Fire Emblem game bar-none. At least Gaiden tried something new.

Attached: 1548644750388.jpg (1518x2150, 423K)

Kinda, but I certainly don't miss Echoes and 3H is probably my favorite FE right now

Birthright outsold Conquest and I'm sure Three Houses will too. Casuals always win, user.

Who the fuck decided having 70+ units in one game was a good idea
I get overwhelmed with just 30 like your average FE game

miss? I still have my copy, why would I miss the game now

Attached: 1458858953659.png (380x264, 88K)

Maybe the next non-remake will have conquest tier maps just like from Awakening to Fates.

I don't think they were thinking when they decided on half of the things in Fates

reminds me of Morrowind

No, it's good because it weeds out those who play slow. Optional use of the dragon veins was cool and the map forces you to keep moving forward.

As much as I liked Conquest, please stop trying to pretend it was anything mostly other than gimmicks.

I actually really like the maps in Three Houses. Maybe it's because the last 3 games have been loaded with giant open fields or strait lines, but Three Houses feels like it's trying. Lots of times you have to create a split in your team, there's a number levels with unique elements, does some more confined indoor stuff again and varying win conditions. It's not always the best, but it's trying hard compared to the 3ds trio.

Oh, I can take or leave its maps, I'm just trying to make that guy feel better.

Attached: 1488072124689.png (728x874, 427K)

No. Just no. After 100 hours the story resolves nothing, it's explained in a fuckin flashback dlc iin a anticlimactic fashion. The only likeable characters are in the conquest parts. The only passable gameplay is in conquest. 1/3rd is redeemable, the rest belongs in a trash.

And I pirated it so I'm not salty about value of my purchase or anything.

Yes. 3H strategy is on par with Birthright and while the story is coherent its nothing special. Overall a disappointment and a step back from Conquest.

Hopefully. Fire Emblem can still bounce back unlike Pokemon.

>Kitsune Map
>Hard
Like even if you're a retard who didn't reclass Camilla into Wyvern Lord the first chance she could and work on D rank in lances for the Beast lance you also have Kaze with a Hunting Knife who can double and kill almost every fox on the map
And even if you didn't use Kaze like a complete retard you still have Beruka, General Effie, General Benny to deal with Foxes.
Ans if for whatever damn reason you STILL don't use any of those units available you can still reclass Xander to Hero through S support with Charlotte or Selena in order to rid yourself of the beast weakness.
And if for whatever reason you still bitch "B-but Xander doesn't have an S Support" or "I-I don't have money for a Partner Seal" you can still clear the free Awakening DLC map and get the Lodestar reclass item to make Xander a Lodestar.

There. The map is a total cakewalk. You have half a dozen units who can deal with mcuh

Gimmicks aren't inherently bad. They actually added a lot to the maps and strategies. If anything they should do it more

Fuck you Chrom

Attached: Chrom'd inside.png (1108x840, 259K)

>you can still clear the free Awakening DLC map and get the Lodestar reclass item to make Xander a Lodestar.
Imagine unironically UNIRONICALLY thinking DLC maps or any other such bullshit is a legitimate way to tell someone to strategize.
Kill yourself you pathetic piece of shit.

They have Heroes money which they're absolutely reinvesting, and Three Houses is selling like gangbusters. At the very least, the next game will have an even bigger budget even if Three Houses is already huge because of the fully voice acted scenes throughout the whole game.
Maybe we'll even get an FE4 remake next with anime cutscenes of the barbecue scene and shit.

give me a quick rundown

They don't add anything besides forcing you play a certain way.

>They killed off best girl in 2 of the 3 routes.

>Damage sponge
>Good and memorable

The last 3 levels are pretty solid but yeah, a lot of them are pretty mediocre. I only really found myself forced to give a good think on the final level.

Reminder that SoV gave Fire Emblem its dignity back.

Attached: 1551892898422.png (2280x1332, 3.28M)

So extra challenge through clear and sometimes inventive restrictions that effectively change the way you approach the maps?

>Maybe we'll even get an FE4 remake next with anime cutscenes of the barbecue scene and shit.
That would be rad.

fuck no

Oh right, sorry. Maybe if he turned invisible every other turn, THEN it would be memorable.

I hate the colors

Grima is basically a science project gone wrong by an alchemist named Forneus, who made him by combining his blood with the remains of a Divine Dragon (very strongly implied to be Naga's physical body itself). Grima eventually started growing and formed a mental link with its creator, who started to realize what a horrible mistake he had made, and either killed or possessed him shortly after. Presumably, Grima's human face is a result of the actual human blood used to create him.

Shit like the ice village and the ship is a way to creative incentive to play a certain style without straight up forcing someone to play a certain way like Stairs/Pots.

Attached: 1549326105111.jpg (368x981, 294K)

Nope. Your one redeeming feature was a dozen cool maps in a game that cost over $100+ to play in its entirety.

Characters were garbage
Story was garbage
Humor was garbage
Shoehorned child characters
Gutted by Treehouse
Shorted America on DLC
MyCastle feels like a shitty mobile game
Corrin was a garbage protagonist

Anything I’m missing?

Attached: 12D70554-14E2-4E9D-9B9E-8AE8A0155935.jpg (651x1024, 77K)

Okay but how are the Grimleal able to just turn people into Grima

>not using or considering every single tool available at your disposal
>for no real reason
Even if you don't like the idea of using it as a personal preference, to deny it as an option is downright idiotic.
I bet you can't beat the Marth Amiibo before getting Xander

He gave you plenty of other options though.

>that level
>hard
Im starting to think i was just overleveled and that's why this game was so easy, Lysethia blew that fucker up like instantly

Terrible support conversations restricted by the fact that people have to fuck by the end of it.

>I've also been told that things like shurikenbreaker are needed on 25 lunatic, but how do you get that on units that can't class into bow knights?
characters that can get Bow Knight by default:
>Felicia
>Silas
>Shura
>Gunter
>Niles
>Nyx
>Selena
>Laslow
>Fiora
any of these units can pass along Shurikenbreaker/ Bow Knight to their children, and many can pass it to friends / spouses. I don't think it's an exaggeration to say you could have a full Shurikenbreaker team if you really wanted to, but there are only like a dozen or so ninjas on that map anyway.

But the truth is that if you're planning around chapter 25 you're much better off just building Corrin to solo Xander with Dual Club + Swordbreaker or Dragon Fang

Nah, never seen it. I figured people are triggered over the fact that it's gay shit and not that the writing is bad, if that's the case then I take it back

I'm glad that the series which started with having a no pan 9001 yo loli fawning over the protagonist's dick is now back to being dignified enough for us mature gamers.

Robin was the result of years of eugenics for the sole purpose of creating a suitable vessel for Grima, so it's not like they could just turn anyone into him.

>>not using or considering every single tool available at your disposal
>>for no real reason
Things that are not in the base game and not intended and were never intended to be a part of the base experience should never EVER be used as a "solution."

What I mean is how are the even able to do it in the first place if Grima's original creation was just an accidental science experiment

literally just go crit Fuga and be done with it

Yes

>Characters were garbage
I liked a bunch but then again I'm a braindead moepig
>Humor was garbage
Slightly more forgivable in Japanese
>Shoehorned child characters
More heads to pat and girls to fug
>Corrin was a garbage protagonist
That I do agree with though wish they had given us a mute option like with Robin in Awakening

Attached: Kagero.png (492x700, 580K)

It's magic bro
Also, the fact that Grima is half Divine Dragon should have something to do with it considering the bullshit Naga has been pulling for years in the series.

Imagine thinking the Kaden map is "the best in the series"

Tommy Pickles sounding ass bitch

The Grimleal have been breeding a vessel for Grima for 1k years. Shit didn't just happen overnight with Validar boning Robin's mom.

Attached: 1539561879636.jpg (1000x1011, 170K)

I dropped conquest at the very last map because I was tired of its shit and my units weren't developed enough to handle it.

Nice Senran

>ever not changing camilla into a berserker once you get her savage blow for those STR growths and then changing her back into a wyvern lord once you get axefaire.

Attached: 1436927113836.jpg (1652x929, 590K)

The best

Attached: __kagerou_fire_emblem_fire_emblem_heroes_and_fire_emblem_if_drawn_by_lack__d280985abbcdcd87b7d3eb657 (1684x1920, 1.03M)

Take a shower.

More Titty Ninja.

>What was the cheese for that stage? Beastslayer bonanza?
you can cheese it in lots of ways. my personal favorite:
>capture General boss with extra STR and DEF from previous map
>give Beast Killer
>takes 0x2, 1shots foxes
Ludwig, you were a true G

god I would do anything to fuck FRobin
>ywn fuck the result of literally centuries of selective breeding made to create a perfect specimen of woman

Attached: 1552758823994.png (803x401, 302K)

Yeah sure
Let me fap to cute maids or 1000 year old loli dragons first though

>not intended
Nigga, it was released Day 1. There wasn't a moment i the game's lifespan where you didn't have acess to it. And even then it's free, which is unlikely due to the DLC heavy nature of the game.
>should never EVER be used as a "solution."
Says who? A random shitter on Yea Forums? Do YOU yourself genuinely need someone else to validate how you play your single player game?

Attached: D7sLPIYWkAMjNXm.jpg orig.jpg (764x1080, 150K)

>Not keeping as many units as fliers as possible
Even grandpa was worth using for that reason and his godly personal skill. My Femui took that dick for the glory of Nohr and boy did it work out swimmingly.

>after 8
Nigga

so this is the meme huh, people will just repeat "gimmicks" to sum up all 25+ maps in Conquest

Fates is one of the most forgettable games I've ever played honestly.

>I don't know what the word mostly means.

Attached: 1509845038015.jpg (950x1065, 160K)

It's not part of the base game, you absolute fucking retard. What do you not understand?
The game is not balanced around you having access to these things, jesus christ.

Foxy gramps comes too late, by that point Jakob's already taken her for the stat boosts.

>he doesn't run Azurazerker

Attached: 1565061078185.png (1280x720, 455K)

Hey man if all you can do is spam gimmick as if it’s inherently bad then I’ll just tell you to fit gud. Sound fair?

>include several options to clear a map
>one of which is a dlc
>better throw the rest of it out the window so I can have a reason to shitpost!

Yea Forums is probably the only place that bothers to defend Conquest, everyone else will shit on Fates as a whole, but I guess it's fair if you consider that most only played and disliked Birthright and then hearing that Conquest's story is even worse must be a pretty big turn off.

I didn't level Camilla and by the time I paid attention to her it was too late.

actually I do know what it means, it means more than half of the 25+ maps in Conquest which isn't an accurate description

>Not marrying Anna.

Attached: 1522197049631.jpg (548x378, 64K)

I benched Jakob at the start for being an
insufferable faggot with shit growths. Gramps was great. 15 hit in a game with low hit rates is amazing. Throw in the extra damage and flying access and even a young lady is gonna get wet.

bro I honestly doubt it's too late for Camila even if you start using her two chapters from the end. she has insane bases and levels up faster than any other unit in the game

>tfw too low iq to play CQ Lunatic without a dancer

I don't stick my dick in jews

She's too fucking squishy to start out and dancers are too valuable.
It will never not annoy me that the lance Azura has for every single piece of promotional art and in her own fucking portrait is just a generic blessed lance that she can't even hold unless she has a c rank in them.
Also that she doesn't wear her black dress for all of CQ.

Attached: Azura_Cipher_DarkDanceOutfit.png (1316x1822, 2.03M)

She couldn't fight anything evenly by the time I gave her attention. Then again I never even finished the game because my units were too fucked.

Fuuga can go fug himself

So fucking what if it's not part of the base ,game you drooling moron? If it's something you have available to you, you have all the right to use it.
>the game is not balanced around this
How is this an argument? Why do you care about how other people play their single player games? Are you on the autistic spectrum, as in literally? Did you really just went into this conversation chimping our and throwing insults over how other people play a fucking single player game without any form of online leaderboard?

In what kind of internet forum do you dwell where this kind of behaviour is acceptable?

You are set for life though.

Attached: 1501630202397.png (771x1200, 481K)

I don't baby jakob, I just slap him on as a stat backpack, mostly because I'm not brave enough to be in attack pair up for most situations.

It isn’t. Even some of the 3H reviewers pointed out how the game wasn’t as good as Conquest. Unfortunately storyfags dominate so I’d be lying if I said people like that were common.

nah I mean naturally she's best as a dancer for reasons that probably don't need to be belabored ITT. I just like making my units into meme shit that still kinda works, like Wyvern Elise

Takumis Great wall was really good, dont forget Lago Funhouse too

youtube.com/watch?v=w8AJBlmLMZM

Jakob belongs on the bench or in a miserable marriage with Peri.

haha yeah and wouldnt it be funny if she trapped your soul in the plush and used it to masturbate

nah fuck that, post chaz's Conquest vids instead

I actually liked Awakening and Fates more. I can't seem to get into Three Houses.
Bought it day1, but barely did any missions. The castle segments feel tiresome. I'm just not feeling it, you know what I mean?

>Self inserting as the faggotc or at all

Attached: 9d52d5bbea7b55079d06fa2ad.jpg (850x1162, 157K)

Yet still piss easy even on hard
by having characters somehow worse than Fates and shit gameplay ?

Attached: Anna Morgan.png (1280x1181, 1.43M)

I'm tired of seeing this shit in my recommended and I refuse to watch it. Same with that stupid fire emblem in a NUTshell meme.

>characters somehow worse than Fates
I'm finding that difficult to believe despite not having played Echoes

>Supposed to be a summation of Fire Emblem.
>Literally reeks of, "Why yes, I've only played the 3DS games, how could you tell?"

There was no way I could be self-inserting as Corring. Fates is the only game where I chose female avatar because I liked female Corrin design more, and I would be treating her just as another character instead of a self insert anyway.
This was not true for Awakening and Three Houses.

literally reeks, eh? I didn't realize they made scratch n sniff YouTube videos

Attached: Mathilda.png (222x598, 141K)

HOLD UP
Is that homare?

>teleporting gauntlet
>wind level
>ninja cave
>ninja house

I don't miss your shitty gimmick maps. Also breeding was a chore, just let me use the units I want.

Three Houses music isn't bad but it has less tracks that I care for. Resolve (Dark), No Justice, Condemnation, Alight, A Dark Fall, Dark Wastes, Dusk Falls and Road Taken are still on my head.

Meanwhile from Three Houses I just remember like 3, and even then Nintendo is removing them from youtube.

Attached: 00000.png (402x579, 201K)

Celica borders on Corrin levels of retardation but doesn't have an Azura to scapegoat. She was supposed to be a foil for Alm, but in SoV she just comes across as irrationally emotional and stupid. Villains in general are on Nohr levels of I'M SO EVIL, LOOK AT MY BLUE SKIN. Everyone else is largely alright.
There are a few good moments, pic related was the best use of the full VA in the game.
But I would rather play BR again than ever touch SoV. The gameplay is that bad.

Attached: 7b64de69aaf489197d20b307e1da8537fffafb84_hq.jpg (512x323, 30K)

Yep.

Attached: 1442552117697.jpg (596x811, 94K)

>Not throwing kids in to pocket dinensions unitl they are old enough for you to fuck
Corrin was based

Iago's funhouse was great too. Also Ryoma and the meme pots was good too, speaking as the user that benched Jakob. :^)
Dunno why retards shit on that map when you can literally hover over the pots to check what they do, or just fucking break all of them using a vein if you don't want to deal with them.

Was there any better feel than clutch wins on Takumi's wall while youtube.com/watch?v=Fw02jUJznjk played? I think not.

>Awakening was able to get by you fucking the children or the underage bait like Lissa because the kids come from a time where you get together and have a kid at some point in the future
>Fates says fuck that, as you bone and impregnate Elise right there.

Attached: 1453699118866 2.jpg (233x270, 14K)

It's sad that the story was so bad it's easily the best game otherwise

4 handled it so much better

Fates was based for not giving a shit, just like Geneaology was for not caring about incest.

Someone was watching/reading too much DBZ

Attached: 1516078722206.jpg (3443x4455, 1.76M)

Conquest is just Fire Emblem for midcore and the gameplay really isn't that good. Even the maps are overrated.

Am I just stupid, or does it seem like a large amount of units that people say are good just taper off so hard?
Silas and Sophie just couldn't keep up, despite me trying to because I like those two.
Mozu and Niles for that matter stopped being useful the second chapter 10 ended and I didn't need them for the Ballista.
Belka
Kaze
Siegbert was decent I guess but nothing to write home about.

Attached: 1455876484847 2.jpg (960x717, 157K)

There is literally nothing wrong with breeding your cute little step sister.

Attached: 74812765_p0.jpg (1772x1772, 2.74M)

so what's your definition of FE for hardcore? RD Hard? luna reverse? nothing?

No. You suck.
Fuck you.

>Am I just stupid, or does it seem like a large amount of units that people say are good just taper off so hard?
it's entirely a function of random growth as well as your build for each character. Silas's +3/-3 is pretty fucking great at all stages of the game but if he doesn't happen to have the stats needed to double then yeah he'll fall off

I benched most of those characters except Mozu and Niles. Niles was indespensible in the final chapter that really heavily encourages cheesing and in 25 because of Pass and Shurikenbreaker. Mozu was just a great Sniper with amazing damage and hit rate.

I get angry when I hear the take of how Echoes was amazing and IS pulling themselves back from the lowest point of the series. I guess most jRPG fags are storyfags, because the gameplay is pretty shit most of the time.
That's why I like FE as one of the exceptions. Throwing something like Conquest under the bus, because it didn't have the story which is always the same anyway kind of upsets me. Maybe I got used to shit like blizzard games where there wasn't a decent story in 10 years or so, but how is that an end all be all quality of a strategy game? Echoes is fuckin terrible, so what that the story is fine.

Elise was the best thing about Fates but even she couldn’t save the trainwreck writing.

I've never found Corrin to be that bad as everyone says, they're just another sheltered royalty type character. Everything about Valla fucked up the story the most. I'd say I liked Fates overall even with the failed story.

Echoes’ story isn’t even that, it’s carried hard by the voice acting and general presentation. I’m glad 3H made people forget about that game

If Three Houses really delivers on that Sothis route DLC where she gets revived and becomes playable then Fates has nothing over Three Houses.

The average FE fan only cares about the games as source material for shitty fanfics, 3H already had dozens of them being thrown around tumblr weeks before game launch.

I agree

Attached: tumblr_oxukq91nfk1twb170o2_540.png (521x500, 212K)

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

Attached: 55885821_p0.jpg (703x1000, 341K)

Corrin didn't bother me either. Only thing that genuinely pissed me off was everything Azura did that basically screamed "buy the third route". And also that no one recognized her at the opera because she changed color scheme and wore a veil over her mouth. That was some retarded shit.

Lunatic NM if we're talking challenge but it's not the difficulty that's important here. Everyone that wanks over Conquest cares too much about the maps and probably started on Awakening then went back to the popular titles to fit in. There's a lot wrong with the gameplay otherwise, it's a title with poor unit distribution, enemy set ups and whatever mechanics.

Everyone forgets Sacred Stones because it was too easy of a title but it does everyone right other than that, including having better maps. I'm not trying to hold up Sacred Stones particularly, but I'm just pointing out that the double standard is the problem here. Conquestfags shit on Awakening for being too casual but they also don't give a fuck about formatted play because it's too hardcore. Conquest is just the Fire Emblem for midcore players who want internet street credit.

Conquest was shit and the maps were not even that fun. Just give straightforward well thought-out enemy placements and terrain anytime.

Selfcest

But Conquest had that.

Whiny faggot that is inconsistent throughout the routes. Doesn't help that they're almost portrayed as a super special Mary sue that everyone, save Takumi, sucks their cock.

Female Corrin is canon for the conquest route she is 90% of what most shit talkers hate about the character she is the indecisive whiny idiot but she has tits and a vagina and makes peepee hard so all of that is shifted the the better male mc, because cucks don't want to fuck him or post pictures of him in his underwear

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2938796

It's just a grandpa meme forced by oldfags who need to justify their irrational hatred

This is a problem with Robin and Byleth too though. MUs are just a cancer on their own.

I always read his name as Blyat and I can't get it right the first time I read it in a while. Send help.

It's because the naive princess trope works better than the naive prince trope. It's seen as relatively normal for a woman to be whiny and indecisive, it's seen as faggy for a male to be so.

>self inserting as corrin
jesus fuck what is wrong with you

I want Effie to carry my team on her back and blow everything up as a Great Knight.
She was my Conquest playthrough MVP.

Robin's fine. If they removed the stuff that designated him as the avatar, you'd still be left with a character that has his own personality, history and hobbies. He's less one-note than a lot of the Awakening cast.

A knight shouldn't have speed growths like hers, man.

>try Awakening
>finish the whole game
>try Fates
>drop that shit three chapters in

Fuck no.

I’ve never played a FE game but I purchased awakening back when it released. Never got around to playing it.

Is 3 houses a good game to start the series with?

Lel one post apart
We get it you're bitter move on and play your grown up games

You are probably right. I played female Corrin and I didn't think she was particularly whiny or anything. She was par for the course for a sheltered princess she was supposed to be.
I don't get the Corrin hate, but if people mean he was acting like a fag for a male, then I can sort of understand.

I'm not talking about having a personality so much as everyone being on MU's dick. Robin's better about it than both Corrin and Byleth though.

sure

It doesn't really play like any other FE game.

Robin is barely even acknowledged till halfway through the game at best. Byleth may be close, but having no personality is better than the personality Corrine has. It doesn't help that no matter what Byleth does, some of his students are doomed no matter what.

Yeah good thing the male mc isn't the protagonist of conquest the box art and most official art support this but people plaster his female counter parts personality onto him and act like he's a bitch ignoring him as he is in birthright

Miss me, yet?

Attached: Shouzou_Kaga_portrait_1.png (225x272, 89K)

>and then they send the baby to a pocket dimension where time flows faster because apparently, your castle which is also in a pocket dimension isn't safe enough

In a way that it's a good game. Faggots will try to use some min maxing shit for optimal starting point to get you into the mechanics of the series, but honestly that doesn't matter one bit. If you start with a boring ugly slog like Shadow Dragon, you'd probably quit in 2 hours and never pick up on the series again. Regardless if it has or has not emblematic mechanics or whatever. Just play the latest one if it's getting good reviews.

>poor unit distribution
I'm not sure what you mean by unit distribution? availability? balance? you can make basically every character highly useful in some way

>enemy set ups
I remember quite a few formations being a bitch to crack, my only complaint was that you could skip too many of them by stacking movement or dancing

>whatever mechanics
I really enjoyed the skill system, both guard and attack stance, and the weapon rehaul. my biggest mechanical complaint is that I don't like the RN system in Fates

>Everyone that wanks over Conquest cares too much about the maps and probably started on Awakening then went back to the popular titles to fit in
well personally I'm a melee/fe7 babby who nonetheless found Conquest Luna to be very interesting and very fun. if I've played ranked fe4 and ironmans and 0growths of the GBA games and PoR, does that make me mid or hardcore in your internet argument evaluation scale?

The fact that his students go fucking balls to the wall insane if he isn't there to guide them puts me off harder than I ever was with Corrin. Everyone gets out of character because of his mere existence.

I can say that for like five games in the series at this point

Three Houses is a great game but it's not very indicative of the rest of the series, and is in a lot of regards a bad Fire Emblem even if it's potentially the best overall game in the series. It also does something of a shitty job of easing you into it, there're a lot of mechanics that weren't well outlined that I came across while playing.
If you're interested in the series as a whole you should probably just start on that Awakening you have laying around. No matter how much people complain about it it's actually a great game to get into the series from since it was designed for new players. Three Houses is undoubtably a better title though.

>everyone being on MU's dick
What does this even mean? How many games don't have the main character being the center of their adventure that's why their called the MAIN character even lords of previous games were the same. I don't get your hate of the concept of having a well liked protagonist when a vast majority of games including fire emblem all have them. Are you baiting?

Fates is the worst game in the whole franchise
>inb4 some mommyfag tries to justify shit gameplay with "m-muh maps"

Three Houses and Gaiden/SoV are genuinely the only ones I would say that for.

>have access to dozens of dimensions where time flows exponentially faster, years within hours
>don't use it to train

What do you think My Castle is?

>gaiden
>6
>radiant dawn
>shadow dragon
>sov
>warriors (if spinoffs count)
nah, you're probably just a mad awakeningfag

Nope. Any time I ever think about you I wonder how we could ever have it so bad. Treehouse at the head of localization, Fates being an absolute dumpster fire. Glad those days are behind us.

Attached: 598.jpg (1024x944, 136K)

>why did the dev's write conflict for me to resolve in this game?
I swear neo/v/ will complain about anything

alright niggers can you skip cutscenes in three houses?

I honestly never considered the wireless orb to let you bop into another parallel dimension and whack around clones of your army canon.

4 and 5 are pretty fuckin weird imo

yeah.

>ass retarded pair up system from awakening still there

No i don‘t miss that

There's a difference between conflict and having your units act completely different when they get to have (You) around. Look no further than Edelgard on her route vs. Edelgard in the other routes to understand what I'm saying. Even left as she was on her own route she could've been a villain in the others for invading territory alone, but no, they went and added extra edge and ruthlessness because they have to wank over how important Byleth is to her.

>Radiant Dawn
Casualfags still mad at this game.

Yeah you selectively choose what to highlight and ignore and get bothered by things that should have answers in from of you.

>shitty story
>shitty maps
>reliance on few overpowered characters
>gimicks
>shitty growth rates
>undermines por

Fates has like half of these problems.

>shitty growth rates
wut? isn't the average in RD like 400? also how would that even be a criticism

Jesus fuck, I had forgotten about the throne thing. God damn that story was awful.

I'll fight an ad hominem with an ad hominem, you're gay

Attached: b4439e23-8c72-4236-adf6-9dbef1a145e4.jpg (800x800, 249K)

I dislike both the availability and balance. It's a very frontloaded title with a lot of units that're clearly better than others, royals being particularly strong. I do admit that every unit is playable and not every title manages that, but it doesn't handle well in iron man or draft formats since it's unwieldy to replace units in a set up.
I didn't really like the enemy set ups in Fates but at that point it gets more subjective. Skipping aside, it felt like playing on enemy phase with baiting was too strong an option to me and a lot of the love for the maps was in the chokes and gimmicks available that supported that kind of slow play. Awakening goes too far with it but I enjoy a lot of the more open maps in 3H, as a fresh comparison, because they give you more reason to send a unit out to snipe or hold up against terrain instead of slapping Xander down and ending.
I liked stances enough but the skill set up just strained the unit balance issue for me, and I absolutely hated the weapon rehaul system. I stand by durability as a game mechanic for the long term strategic decisions, Fates felt like it did a lot to encourage slow power ball strategies.

I definitely do respect anyone who cares enough to do ironmans and 0growths but it just really annoys me seeing how many discussions on Conquest come down to the LTC issues the game has being brought up and then someone replying "ltc lol". People should be allowed to play Fire Emblem in any way, but the double standard on one degree of play being too casual and the next being too autistic is silly.

Too high IQ for the average FEfag.

You're reaching over a few lines of fluff dialog and the perceived importance waifucucks are trying to push of it. You're just throwing a tantrum because you're so up in your own head you lose your shit just because the main character holds clout in the lives of those around them like this is untrue of any other piece of media out there that has ever or will ever exist. Are you projecting your own lack of importance or impact to the world around you to the self insert and finding yourself frustrated it doesn't fit? Because if so that's pretty funny and ironic

How? 7 is infinitely harder. How is classic normal conquest too hard for anyone, it's not like casuals will aim higher.

Because it makes no sense if that was canon, since your characters interact with other characters from the same or different timelines at varying points in the story who may or may not be bound by the rules of Valla. Why would Xander of a later CQ or Rev not tell his other self that Garon is slime king? Why would Corrin not warn the other Corrin of danger to come in explicit detail, like how Takumi is going to basically rise from the dead possessed so be ready for that shit.

yep, one of the best 3DS titles, I miss when FE mainline wasn't a persona.

can you skip them first time?

>because they have to wank over how important Byleth is to her.
Maybe Byleth is important to her? A single close friend family member or lover can easily influence the course you life takes for the better or worse and that can also have a domino effect depending on the person you are influencing. Why do basic human interactions need to be explained to you and why do they bother you so much

You're forcing things in their to fit in with your already preconceived opinions, it's acknowlaged and brought up so it's canon that is a fact everything else has to be explained away in a method that fits into that not the other way around

>Some dude you met once and didn't get to bond with because he didn't join your house is so important to you that you go from morally grey to ruthless genocidal maniac
Yeah makes sense dude. MUs are fucking cancer when it comes to how these games are written.

too bad all the girls in 3H look like absolute fucking trash
why the fuck did they fire Yusuke Kozaki? the artist for 3H literally made everyone in the game ungodly ugly

atleast he still makes FE art for FEH every now and then

Attached: EA71XxwVUAAHm1P.png (800x760, 400K)

yeah.

>It's my opinion that their is no way this person could hold any importance in that person's life and thus should have no influence over their actions
Oh shut up your problems with the subject are entirely your own creation, you look for problems where you want to see them an deluxe yourself with mental gymnastics s to convince yourself there is something to be bothered by to justify it. Just because the narrative you play on the screen isn't the one you see in your head doesn't mean that is a flaw

It's pretty awful.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

I know plenty of other people have said it but FUCK no

Nigger, she literally tells you if you had sided with her you could've made her so much better. She barely knew you. There's no mental gymnastics involved when the game makes it clear that Byleth is so special they can uncrazy Edelgard (and Dimitri to a lesser extent). If you think that's excusable writing I don't know what to tell you.

RD Gatrie has a 60% Speed growth, it's pretty stupid

I can'tt help but wonder if camilla was originally colored in without the purple tights by just censored world wide before release to avoid controversy

Nice animations you got there

Don't play Birthright or Revelations
Play the 6 DLC kid missions. They're a better "canon" ending anyway.

I'd fuck Edelgard

>thighs are haram
>but catering to footfags is ok
Fuck IS

>I'd fuck trash

Attached: 1561778745153.jpg (500x338, 22K)

Considering FCorrin's design I doubt it.

>She aware enuf tell me fact prove to be true in other rout holly fuckk what the fuck it this shit
Do you have brain problems or are you just bitter?

Yeah but that was then in in a different game and this is now in another. Corrin and Mythras legs were painted a different color in smash to try and avoid controversy in all regions before release why not in the mobile game too? What I'm basically saying is someone edit the color in her heroes portraits back to skin color

I'm a brainlet, how do meme lines help excatly?

>B-but Byleth just can't be a Mary Sue even though they literally fit the original definition in which even your fucking enemies suck your dick and go out of character to do it, AND they're a special snowflake that's actually harboring a goddess with time manipulation powers
You're beyond hope my man.

They give away what positions are shit (in range of lots of enemies and which ones to boot) and have a really, really good chance of straight up telling you what's gonna happen on the enemy phase. They'd be okay if you could turn them off but the way they're designed makes them hard to ignore and thus makes it really hard to make mistakes. Game is basically playing itself for you.

Are you actually selecting the character and moving the cursor around to pick a spot to move to instead of just looking at the map? Jesus dude you're kinda bad at the game, old FE games would fuck you incredibly hard

Not him, but idk what the fuck are you even talking about.

On my second route I did because I stopped giving a fuck, yeah. I didn't need it but it made the game even easier which is great since it wasn't fun to play the same shit again.

The story was so terrible, I could not bring myself to finish it.

Several playthroughs of RD Hard mode has conditioned me to play even without danger zones (because they didn't exist in RD hard). Aggro lines are a nonissue unless you're actively moving the cursor around and looking for which spots has the most lines pointing at you which is a brainlet tier way of playing

I don't get why you're posting this here but why enable brainlets to play? Gatekeeping is good and prevents series from going to shit.

>Wtf you're being careful????
>You must suck at the games

What is this maps meme? The only "good" ones are 10 and maybe 24. The rest of mediocre to dog shit. I'll never understand Conquest shills

If you don't LTC you're kind of a shitter. Anybody can beat the game if they're advancing one square at a time

Okay but what does that have to do with Conquest and meme lines being good? Meme lines aren't even in Conquest.

What is the tier list of best FE games? And is Three Houses #1?

FE fans don't agree on anything.

>what does this thing that doesn't exist in conquest have to do with conquest
I dunno man, you figure it out

You'll bait more people if you actually post in the 3H thread.

What the fuck does that have to do with LTC

So why do people say Conquest is more of a puzzle game than a strategy game?

Because beating a lot of chapters on lunatic gives the feeling of beating a puzzle I guess. A lot of strats straight up won't work.

Probably because there is usually 1 solution on how to beat certain maps with no room for different approaches or strategies on higher difficulties.
It's all about figuring out how the developers intended it to be doable.
Kinda like any early Lunatic FE playthrough.

I don't really understand why people are concerned about the lines, it feels like QoL rather than something that actually makes the game any easier. Enemy behaviour has always been nakedly obvious.

>you will never experience the bafflement of doing the ninja rape cave and the windy cliffs for the first time

Conqest was ridiculously dumb yet so much fun

Attached: D9E22FA5-0503-4CC7-A7C7-E9588DAF562B.jpg (1280x1024, 173K)

>ywn experience the satisfaction of finally clearing all the units in chapter 10 for the first time ever again

>thousand suns

Full cringe

Some people are too stupid to figure out how to make the enemy go for the units you want them to attack so seeing the lines is a matrix like experience for them

No it wasn't. You could predict them fairly accurate if you were experienced but never 100% accurate, always leaving an element of uncertainty. With the lines, it becomes always 100% accurate, nothing remains uncertain. You literally can't make a mistake now, unless you are a really big moron who would still press end turn when there are 4 lines pointing at their weak unit.

I bet you die to same turn reinforcements.

>4 lines point to 1 unit
>1 guy goes in to attack, blocks the others
>suddenly the other 3 go attack someone else
Oh man that 100% certainty sure is great to have

Nice random baseless assumption, but what does it have to do with the post you replied to?

Three Houses is easy as fuck and there are like 12 threads up on it. Why are you shitposting here?

>gets called out for being wrong
>s-stop s-shitposting
nice

Tell us user, where did they hurt you? Did someone telling you 3H is casual trash hurt your feefees?

You're never going to move any units into death radius in the first place unless you've made a mistake with your calculations. Lines do nothing to change any of this. The sort of failures that'd occur before their introduction remains completely in tact. That's nothing but death by carelessness.
The same sort of attitude that gets people killed by same turn reinforcements.

I'm not the user you replied to, and yes you're shitposting. This thread isn't even about Three Houses. Go cry about how your game isn't actually casual and anyone who calls it such is the real casual in one of the many threads about it.

I miss some things

Not even a little bit.
Three Houses is better in almost every single way.

Do fatesfags really need a fucking safe space because 3H is shitting on it that much? It's a fire emblem thread just accept people will bring up the latest game

Did you get that blown the fuck out in threads about 3H that you needed to come to a thread that isn't about it to try and justify your casual baby shit game? How does it feel that you simultaneously have to acknowledge that the meme lines are a casualizing aspect of the game to even try to make an "argument" that there's nothing wrong with them. And by argument I mean accusing people of being bad at games for recognizing how easily abusable a function is and that casuals like you shouldn't be welcomed because you drag game franchises down to the lowest common denominator.

TL;DR: Kill yourself my man.

I only care about the gameplay and the art.
3Houses art is abysmal and the gameplay looks mediocre. I don't care anymore.

It really dragged and never got difficult after the timeskip. I wish they didn't decide to just bring back fucking everything grandpas jizz over that didn't come back in Awakening. Really makes you understand why those mechanics left in the first place.

Imagine being so mad that your tiddy dragon waifu petting simulator isn't getting all the attention that you pull out the kys card

>Casualization aspect
Meme lines do literally nothing to make the game easier. Target manipulation has been understood for ages, and enemies recalculate after every attack. It's nothing but a reminder of who's in range.

Why are you saying it's shit?

I'm playing the FE for the first time (already did 6,7,8 and currently playing 9) and I'd like to know why it's shit, because I intend to play the 3ds games too and i'd like to know what am I in for.

so how the fuck do i learn positioning and preparations and shit

The thing I miss most about three houses are recruitable units in battle.

Spamming flowers until someone joins you doesn't have the same impact as saving them in the heat of battle.

Literally my only problem with the game other than it being so fucking easy, which I'm sure will be fixed with the difficulty mode patches, is the unit distribution. Frontloading your core at the start of the game then recruiting most of your remaining army by befriending kills a lot of the replay potential of previous FEs. It doesn't play well with the class system or RNG growths at all, and I love RNG growths.

Check enemy units. In games that aren't shit you actually have to since enemies have alternative weapons and skills just like your units do.

Not at all, good riddance.

I don't even understand why people say Conquest has good maps. Which ones do they mean? Chapter 10 is the only one that comes to mind.

no.

also is it weird that i self inserted more easily into chrom than robin?

Plebeian opinion. Firing the porn tier artist was one of the best things they've done.

Self inserting is weird.

>which I'm sure will be fixed with the difficulty mode patches
When so many aspects of the game are fundamentally broken in favor of the player it's hard to be optimistic.

that's it, there's no guide on how to git gud?

It varies from game to game, but yes. It's pretty much gather information and learn how to bait the AI. Usually baiting the AI involves just leaving a unit in range though in some games they won't take the bait unless they can do damage.

Fundamentally FE is extremely simple. The depth and difficulty is all in learning how to deal with different situations and thinking on the fly about how to adjust your plans around problems that occur. There's not much to teach someone, you only get good by getting good.

The only proof was that he remembered he was kidnapped by garon after his dad brought his son for some reason to an obvious trap. However given that she can make nation wide barriers to fuck with your mind it wouldn’t be too much of a stretch that she could implant memories as well.

well then if there is no guide, what about tips on team composition and shit that apply to all games? like should you always bring fliers and riders fo example?

There are maps with tons of mountains/forests etc where your rides may be unable to cross.
I guess you should always have a healer and means of magical damage.

Unequip weapons of your strong units and use them as bait, then kill with weaker units to level them.

Or only use your already strong units and let them get even more invincible.

In other FE games you had a weapon triangle to watch out for, in this one only late game because of some abilities.

Usually prepromotes don't stay good. Generally movement is the most OP stat even if you aren't interested in LTC. But it really does vary from game to game.

>Usually prepromotes don't stay good
Bases over growths. GBA games in particular had some incredibly amazing pre-promotes that will easily beat anyone on your team with their high bases and incredible weapon ranks

I don't even care if the story in Conquest was dumb (especially when it's all about a king who abuses his children and Treehouse removed as many mentions of child abuse as they could) and if Azura was a stupid plot device instead of a character, I loved it and I loved the Nohr siblings, their retainers and the family drama. The gameplay in both CQ and BR was good and the maps weren't gimmicky bullshit like in Revelation.

Attached: 1564384005901.jpg (280x289, 27K)

More like all the lore and interesting character interactions were removed by Treehouse and more detailed in some DLCs, drama CDs and the artbook. Treehouse made Xander way more stupid and inconsistent, Camilla a "strong female character mommy xD!!1!" instead of a traumatized young woman who's clinging to Corrin to cope and don't get me started with Leo, Niles, Effie or Beruka.

brainlet

>not mentioning everything about Takumi
>or how Ryoma becoming an unhinged yandere in CQ while being a typical honorable samurai in BR made perfect sense because of his survivor guilt and separation anxiety from witnessing the kidnapping and how Hoshido was subtly pretty bad

Thanks for that I loved it

Attached: fanservice emblem.png (450x685, 300K)

That's a Buddha mask. Valla was based on India and China and Treehouse fucked that up so if you didn't noticed by yourself everything will look a bit weird. Same thing for Corrin's dragon form being a kirin or the Valla characters having Chinese names in the JP version.

I enjoyed Fates a lot but don't even compare the trash story in conquest to 3houses. Genuinly some of the worst wrting I've seen. At least all of the routes there makes somewhat sense gives their context instead of that garbage.

Elise and Sakura are supposed to be at the very least 16 according to the artbook (they're both already born when Corrin got kidnapped but don't remember anything very well and that happened 15 years before the beginning of the game), so they're older than Lissa, unironicaaly enough.

Corrin being naive and kind of dumb was justified by his or her backstory. Azura is the character that people should complain about.

>fire Kozaki
He's a freelance artist and he's working on several games at once right now, let him live.

I kind of agree, Echoes is ok at best, but mediocre at worst in my opinion, not bad but just inoffensive, but it gets carried hard by the art and the surprisingly amazing voice acting. Listening to an usually calm and collected Clive almost breaking in tears when Fernand died was a great example, and that's not even mentioning Berkut.

I can totally agree that Celica was a massive retard.

fire emblem rotates artists regularly, you retard

>the surprisingly amazing voice acting
I had to mute the voices in Echoes because half of the characters were just way too annoying to listen to and the dialogues were boring anyway. The only memorable characters were Berkut and Saber imo but I'm not done with the game yet, I'm in the middle of the 4th chapter

Imagine if Fates had the same level of character and setting writing as Three Houses

Attached: __flora_fire_emblem_if_and_etc_drawn_by_miyuki_ruria__930b048c7e551fbf81c76a387c14faad.png (834x700, 934K)

>the porn tier artist
They replace Kozaki, and Hidari for that matter, with a character designer who is well-known for starting her career drawing hardcore BDSM gay porn. She's good at drawing fantasy armors and outfits but don't get things wrong.

Attached: worst ending.png (640x479, 431K)

How do i not suck at hard/classic?
my units miss at 80% ang get kilked by crits constantly.
I am at furfag forest

>I'm in the middle of the 4th chapter

Hoo boy good luck, they go overboard with the Cantors in Act 4, Celica's route becomes an absolute pain to play.

user please don't say that, I'm this close to giving up and playing other games I have in my backlog until I receive my copy of 3H

I steeled through it on Hard/Classic and so can you, just believe in your Dread Fighters and your sheep. The postgame labyrinth is worth it.

Attached: 1522108791595.jpg (512x641, 69K)

what are some strong weapons, i heard in TH training weapons are broken as fuck
>Bases over growths
wait, so you shouldn't always just promote right away?

I'm already sick of the witches teleporting themselves all the time while playing as Alm and of "random" encounters showing up in a story related battle, I don't think I have enough patience for this anymore.

Attached: tumblr_inline_pfsw4n8E3t1r2873b_400.jpg (267x241, 24K)

Have fun fighting Cantors who can summon witches. Yeah, Act 4 is a huge chore but at least Duma Temple is a cool final dungeon.

Attached: 1519482496851.png (299x282, 98K)

At work listening to youtu.be/8sEq-cjY2Ro max comf

>Is 3 houses a good game to start the series with?
No, it's completely different from the rest of the series.

I love Camilla!

Haha
Hell no

No, fuck off with your bullshit hacky RNG. Not using 2RN was the worst thing they could have done in a game where literally every enemy two-shots your non-knight units.

Nope. People will say conquest had good maps but like 4 or 5 were good