UnderRail: After Dark

Why can't we buy more of Jon's Special? That shit actually looks edible

Attached: Underrail Expedition.jpg (1280x720, 203K)

I'm beginning to get fucking Xcom Long War flashbacks.

Attached: 250520_20190806211628_1.png (1920x1080, 2.69M)

I missed being able to sneak around after being a tin can with a shotgun.

Attached: Irondead.png (1920x1080, 2.29M)

I just got the acorn
I no longer even the slightest regret genociding the natives after learning about this dark shit they unleashed. Am I fine with just running away from the Shadowlith or was I supposed to destroy it in some way? Also what are my options for the Acorn post-Abyssal Station?

The only thing you really missed out on was some oddity exp and Six actually saying thanks for once. Take the acorn to various faction leaders for fun lore!

He doesn't even say thanks. It's just a half-hearted pat on the back

Better than the usual "your language is too incomplete man"

Why isn't joint security letting me in even if I dispose of my shit

Do you have the microchip in your hand yet?

I think he means the bioscan
did you put your worn items in as well? that's the only thing I can think of, man

Remenber kids, there are 2 things you need to learn in order to be good at Underrail
Know how to commit warcrimes
And
Abuse chokepoints

Picture is an example of both

Attached: 20190802025852_1.jpg (1024x768, 184K)

I guess not, been using the guy's arm

yes

hammer wizard? how is it?

Moshi moshi, shield desu

Attached: SHIELD.jpg (458x667, 112K)

how

power management, 163 core, (1x) 155 emitter, 140 everything else

Manageable if you know what you're doing.
Ask.

man some of the quest prompts are misleading
like the protectorate quest to get the mutagen
the quest prompt says north of rail crossing but the actual location is like east north east of rail crossing if not just strait east

Imagine being so autistic you don't understand how to convey your meaning in English, one of the simplest languages in the world. My god, Tanner's crime was probably some simple shit like he didn't bow in the presence of the Godhead or something. Either that, or he's their version of a neet. Wouldn't want to be an interdimensional janitor either.

east is north in underrail, it's an isometric rpg

lolin' at depot a on dominating
caltrops, bear traps and grenadier brehs

What do your base stats look like?

I know north is to the top right but the mutagen bunker is still east of rail crossing when using that orientation not north

>looted the corpse without noticing that, for the first time in the game, it counts as stealing
>have to replay the whole thing

Attached: 1511104156356.png (306x164, 77K)

you can loot them during battle no problem, but afterwards it then counts. I guarantee styg was chuckling about that, even though it makes sense and is pretty cool to see

Getting a bunch of "zone transition failed" bugs.
Grey Army base was a mistake

Level 18
11 Strenght
3 Dexterity
6 Agility
10 Constitution
3 Persception
8 Will
3 Intelligence

Relevant skills are:
Melee 105 (165)
Psychokinesis 105 (140)
Mechanics: 105 (94)
Electronicts: 105 (94)

The rest can be regarded as irrelevant
The thing of my build is that 3 INT hurts a lot when it comes to crafting, but I powered it out

goddamn all these fucking puzzles in the expansion
I'm near the end, I've helped everyone but shelley, but I'm at a dead end as I have no idea what to do with the seemingly random dialogue
what do

turn off autosave on zone transition, is the drive the game on full?

Explore the area for the family photos

have you looked at the holopaintings or whatever? you need to look at both paintings, once you can comment on todds wife, I think you've got it. good luck

what's a persception?

It is off, no the drive is not full. For some reason the game started slowing down as soon as I pressed the alarm on the base

No TC investment? i've never actually played a build that utilized psi at all; trying to feel out where to dip and pull from on hybrid builds.

I've looked at both and have some stuff to say about synna, but it still doesnt seem to lead anywhere but more random dialogue
am I just a brainlet? I was able to "solve" every other

Perception*
Advice: Dont post if you're sleepy

speculate on what the acorn is
its probably just some acorns lmao, i can't think of what else it could even be

nanomachines, son

Dude the game tells you if you bring it to certain people

I enjoy a lot my psychokinesis builds, before expansion I ran a pure psi wizard, and while Though Control was neat, I quickly became bored with it (Yes, even with LoC + Enrage)
Dunno, I'm the kind of the guy that likes to fight and get in battle, thats why my 2 favorite builds are a hammer wizard and a psi monk

>am I just a brainlet?
no
that takes everyone a lot of trial and error
only a 200 IQ genius would say anything otherwise

I'm so fucking tired of seeing "sleepy" as the only available excuse for typos and bad english.

But it's true, it's 3 am here and I'm feeling pretty tired

what do
I just leveled in depot A on dominating
do I crank my tailoring up to 60 to make some decent acid proof armor or crank my tailoring a bit and take my chemistry to 35 to make frag 2s and slightly worse dog armor?

When I'm sleepy and typing posts with more than 20 characters and a lmao, I just hit post and don't proofread

Not everyone's from an English speaking country or anal about correct grammar, spelling, or punctuation.

get 40 chem to craft magnesium grenades, TNTs and flashbangs

Does anyone know where silent isle is by jet ski?

do you live in Atlantis? the heck is sitting in -2 GMT?

do merchants sell machetes or knives with energy edge if you pass the mercantile check?

will do
was about to head to SGS to buy the boot blueprint from bret to make acid boots as well as acid armor, I'll buy some magnesium while I'm there
thanks man

Left of core city ring.

Can i get a full walkthrough playing on Aegis side or should i join pirates?

me too. Burn ghosts, acquire Charons.

Attached: roasted.jpg (1920x1080, 466K)

Thanks.

Do you want to get stiffed, berated for doing the job no one else is willing or capable of doing, get constantly choked out by a complete asshole, and blamed for a kidnapping just 'cause you just so happened to join the expedition and quickly became its most effective participant?

Fuck Aegis.

If i told the chucklefucks at the camp that I'd assit them against the savage's raid, do I have to go immediately or can i pospone it indefinitely? I just cannot against their retarded numbers.

Also either my build is trash or I got seriously memed on by going sledgehammer

I cant wait to get in a fight with the native leaders, I just myself in a fight against shitloads of plasma turrets in the Black sea

You didn't answer my question though.

>Also either my build is trash or I got seriously memed on by going sledgehammer
You simply didnt git gud

Join pirates if you're rocking a melee build and want to be a rockin' banga.

Stick with Aegis if you want to be a bitch the entire expac.

literally tell me how

>tfw you slaughtered the savages using your own fists rather than any mechanical weapons, like what they look down on the pirates and other outsiders for
>tfw you outdid their best warriors and surpassed them in their own philosophy by vanquishing Flottsomir and his worshipers with your bare hands
Feels good, man.

What seem to be the issue, user?
Tell me

I can relate
I need to get my psi monk in the Expedition

Attached: HOLD THE LINE.jpg (1024x768, 263K)

it's like one of the 5 most used builds, not exactly never done before

>joining pirates
>messing with the black eels
Gay.

There should really be more quests for the Black Eels that involve dealing with the pirates. The fact they just exist and you can't do anything more with them if you stay with Aegis kind of sucks.

I'm rocking psionic build.

THE MOST POWERFUL BUILD. easily own everyone here 1 on 1.

>tfw you genocide the savages with a spear
>tfw you slaughter their women and chieftains as a woman yourself
I was disappointed there wasn't at least one scaly amazon to greet me but I'm satisfied nonetheless that I proved my spearfu was superior to whatever inbred savage fuck dwelled in the black sea

where's that hopper graveyard at bres

>messing with the black eels
>implying i didn't wipe out the pirates as soon as they served their purpose
While they are pretty fun to be with, I have other aspirations in life than to be a scurvy-ridden pirate.

Head south

do I have to go past crawlers or need TNT
I don't like crawlers and I don't have TNT

my build is as follows (lvl 16)
STR 14 - Dex 3 - AGI 6 - CON 10 - PER 5 - INT 3 - WILL 3

Feats: Conditioning - Pummel - Juggernaut - Surv. instincts - Thick skull - dirty kick - sprint - vile weaponry - taste for blood - superslam

did i fuck up too badly? I guess my gear is also shite but i literally can't get anything better

>Surv instict
>dirty kick
>vile weaponry
>taste for blood
Needs some work, man.

wait is that what that was
I was very confused at why there were a bunch of skeletons

So are polarized plasma pistols good or completely unnecessary? Am I better of sticking it on a laser or electroshock pistol?

surv instincts was a mistake, yeah. Should've taken something else like fast metabolism. Concerning vile weaponry and taste for blood, i thought the blade attachments on boots worked with melee weapons so I'd reliably bleed enemies with them + bladed armor. Still the 30% on the armor works with hammers so i guess it could be worse.
What's wrong with dirty kick though?

It’s only worth using on a laser pistol unless you have very high dex where you can shoot a plasma or electric more than once.

Plasma pistols are really only good at one shoting things. Otherwise they cost too much AP for the amount of damage it provides.

Why do you need stuns? You should be killing everything in one or two hits. I used to have it on a melee build but I touched it up once I realized combo provided all the stunning I needed.

Are SMGs viable or is just a
>4 damage
>4 damage
>4 damage
>4 damage
fest?

Ah, I see. I'll use a polarized laser pistol as a side-arm then. What attachments should someone add to a plasma pistol besides amplifiers?

It’s one of the strongest builds in the game apparently you can rip things to shreds with endless bullet sprays. At least that’s according to what people say here.

what does polarization actually do theres nothing on the wiki

Attached: 1565118263480.png (857x643, 45K)

I mean you only have 2 choices there, smart or efficient. Does point shot count for smart?

Reduces energy resistance, making subsequent attacks hit harder.

Reduces energy and electric resistance, stacks like 5 times?

I use two different plasma pistols. One efficient amplified plasma pistol when encountering normal foes. One smart amplified plasma pistol when dealing with very high HP foes.

I use two different ones because the smart pistol is a bit of an overkill in one shoting potential against normal enemies. So I prefer to use an efficient pistol so I can worry less about reloading during fights and wasting too many batteries.

Can I trade the weird money from Grey Army to anyone? Or is it just useless shit? And where are the other rifts?

Vile weaponry and taste for blood doesnt make much sense on a sledge build

Starting a Psi/Knife build for the first time after multiple gun builds, what schools should I go for first and is there any major noob traps? I honestly have no idea how psi is supposed to go other than that people say its stupid OP past Junkyard.

Attached: 154.png (1126x893, 756K)

>finally got the points to craft uber gear
>can't bring myself to pull the trigger because of the possibility of FOMO
Anyone else like this?

Good thinking, my laser pistol would be good at making high health enemies die faster and be good for low hp enemies.

This seems wrong

Someone posted an insanely powerful psi knife build then other day. I wish I had saved it but I remember he was using temporal manipulation, taste for blood, fancyfoot, ripper, the claw (weapon). He had a 70% crit chance, insane mobility, and steam rolled depot A.

I haven't seen anywhere that takes the money and the only rift I know of is near the DC elevator south and a little east of the SGS cave entrance.

Why are there so many fucking spiders in here. There is like 10 a room and there are like 8 rooms jesus christ.

PASTA:
1. Dude's House in the Upper Caves
2. Gray Army Base
3. SGS (8th floor, agronomy, in the storage room)
4. Camp Hathor (behind a broken fence south of the docks)
5. Junkyard (in the alley)
6. Rail Crossing (near Buzzer's shop, behind some boxes)
7. Free Drones Base / Underpassages (one screen south of the entrance to the Free Drones base)
8. Foundry (where Everard's sniper rifle is)
9. Core City - Entrance (in shack near train)
10. Core City - Merchants / Hardcore City Bar (in a little room beneath the bar that is accessed by a ladder north of the Doctor's office)
11. Core City - Black Crawlers / Silver Hand Base (in a shack south of the base)
12. Core City - Your House (in the basement)
13. Upper Underrail / Institute of Tchort (in the passage beneath the train station)
14. Deep Caverns Elevator (lower caves south of Camp Hathor)
15. The Rig (2nd floor, room 3, underneath Dude's rug)
16. Oculus (mainframe level, back wall)
17. 3rd floor of the tower at the Aegis Sec base in the Black Sea (1 floor below Yahota)
18. The Pirate Base / Port Ceto (in Katja's Homestead, next to the glowing plant near the exit)

they're a lifesaver

I love this made up slang so much. I wish more games did it.

I made the mistake of thinking that boot blades worked with melee weapons instead of only unarmed. Still, the armor blades work and I find i can reliably apply bleed and stack TfB so It isn't the worst thing in the world i guess. In any case it is not like one can respec in this game. Also my main problem is durability rather than damage dealing but i guess that will fix itself once i get better armor

How does a sniper build deal with missed shots? Is restealthing in combat hard? I was thinking a stealth sniper might be fun but I don't fancy hammering F9

Someone please put this in the wiki

Why are galvanic vests so useless?

The primary way to deal with missed shots is to flash an enemy, recloak, then ideally leave the area. If its one isolated guy then you can try your luck with an aimed shot and then run away but I wouldn't recommend it.

t. someone who suffered through DOMINATING stealth spearhead

>stealth sniper

You get a single shot and then every body is after you. Try to flash bang them and run away to re-stealth.

It protects against spiders and uhhhhhhh psi crabs I guess?

What are the exact conditions for restealth anyway?

it takes 50 AP, you take an action other than moving while stealthed, or take damage from any source, and you are no longer stealthed
if you can stun or incapacitate every enemy on screen, you can restealth, then successfully get another snipe off if you do not take damage in that timeframe

Any sniper build I play I will f9 when I miss the first shot. This game will make you miss a 95% chance to hit 70% of the time.

But sniper builds in general usually have to plan fights ahead by setting up traps and finding tight corners they can use to take cover and focus the enemy to waste AP on walking. Flash bang into stealth works is the other viable option but it’s hard to reliably use because not only do you need to land your grenade correctly, you also need to get everyone incapacitated which is often too difficult if they are spread out.

I cannot find a single goggles frame in any vender shop.

The fuck is going on?

First of all I'm a psifag, sorry, also it's my first play through; I just got new psi time based abilities (pic related), does anyone know how the last 2 works? I can't figure it out

Attached: underpi.png (566x150, 78K)

bad luck
I'd try ezra or harold at SGS

FUCK YOU GROVER I GOT 21 EFFECTIVE INTIMIDATION AND I'M NOT PUTTING A SINGLE POINT INTO IT JUST FOR A SINGLE CHECK

Eat a pie.

It's the best one available, by which I mean they all suck, but electric damage is usually the most dangerous.

I have
+5 from balaclava
+5 from armor
+5 from boots
plus the few points I have due to the synergy with persuasion

Not really, sturdy vest is ALWAYS useful.

Eat the goddamn pie, user.

Attached: Untitled.png (426x268, 11K)

>Not just picking the most fashionable armor and not worry about autistic optimizing.

>not worry about autistic optimizing.
I don't think you belong here.

Quick rating of all psi-schools?

I can't eat 2, jack
going to capitalize on this while I have the chance and get all the 55 locks I can, I'll behead him later or pump persuasion enough that I get the last few synergy points I need

What's the most useful overcoat cloth?

Attached: bathroom machete.png (806x612, 659K)

The ancient and sacred art of DOOR STUCK

I would just like to thank you for lying to me.

Attached: 250520_20190806232938_1.png (1920x1080, 2.11M)

TC>MT>PK>TM

Psycho is for punch memers and TM is for expansion babs abusing the fact that Styg hasn't patch raped it yet.

Wait taking items from savages counts as stealing?
Never happened to me

eww

here's the real ranking:

>Thought Control
>Psychokinesis
>Temporal Manipulation
>Metathermics

it is
it lacks DLC content
with TM you can get an additional 3 bursts

I've been thinking about picking this game up.

Is it anything like Fallout 1/2? Are there any interesting dialogues/quests or is it just a combat-oriented dungeon crawler?

there are many very interesting quests that aren't just based on combat

Dude... that's a trooper.

Awful.

It’s a spiritual successor to the fallout series. There is a big emphasis on combat and exploration. The lore and storyline are good too.

Yeah it's like the first 2 fallout games but demands more effort/skill/creativity to excel in combat.
It doesn't have cool kill animations tho, but the combat is deep enough to make up for that.

Psychokinesis and Temporal Manipulation both have one thing Metathermics doesn't: utility.

How good is the game without the expansion?
I bought it a long time ago but haven't played it yet and I don't have the expansion

about to finish Depot A on dominating bres
time to rush to core to become a invictus as soon as possible to brag to every NPC in the game I can

How do you get the mutie medical supplies in the black sea?

Great

call doc savage, if you have the persuasion you can convince him, if not find another option

Black honestly

>Temporal Manipulation
Enjoy it before it gets Styg'd babby.

What level of stealth/pickpocket do I have to be to rob entire towns blind? If I provoke hostilities is that permanent or does it eventually go away?

I lied to him and said I had permission, which is probably going to get me fired but whatever.

black cloth + high density padding 4 life

Protip you can rob houses with literally zero stealth if you can distract everyone with a grenade

Aluminized can be useful for throwing napalm at your feet

Metathermics has slows and freeze at the least, burning+fear if you take feats too

Where do I find the ferryman?

>DOOR STUCK
I cant help but hear it in my mind everytime I read that

he moves around a lot and constantly, dunno if you can ask yahota about his location without meeting him first

Is Pack Rathound a necessity for SMGs?
I'm stuck at the level up screen for ages, it seems that SMG builds don't have many key feats

More bullets mean more chances of getting a crit.

Something to think about.

Considering the shitload of ammo you carry yea

how the fuck do you deal with the faceless in buzzer's shop
I turned on the turrets to get the guy upstairs, and now I'm luring the guys downstairs into the turrets with mines along the way, but it's not enough. The guy with the plasma pistol crits me for 80 then shoots for 40 twice and I'm down. Not to mention the plasma walker and sledgehammer guy

Thanks, I guess I'm yet to run out of bullets

>he didn't talk to the mindreader
lmao

>Pack Rathound

Attached: 1558289284488.gif (177x177, 1.8M)

who, Myles? I ain't giving that nog 250 charons to tell me how to shut down the robots. Fuck him.

What? you don't have a shield?

is it ever worth it to have the riot shield
I feel like having another weapon ready is always better

>he can't handle some puny plasma walkers
Lmao

SMG builds usually only have minimum STR, carry a lot of ammo, repair kits and spare guns.

no, the faceless mindreader. He isn't initially hostile and if you let him read your mind he and the faceless fuck off without a single shot fired. He may kill Buzzer but you can persuade him not to.

Pack Rathound is necessary for any low str build.

Riot shield is most effiecient on energy pistol/chem pistol and psi builds.

SHIT
FUCK
AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
nah, I couldn't find anywhere to buy one so far. Maybe time to retreat and have a look

>still no two headed mutant on DOMINATING
I know its rare but cmon man

wait that's exactly what I'm doing
I like chem pistols because they provide so much CC so I thought having a chem pistol in one hand and a plasma in the other would be a good idea

You should be able to find some in Core city. Even Ezra should sell them.

Mixing chem and energy pistols is not recommended It has different skill demands.

Chem demands you max chemistry. Energy pistols demand you max electronics and maybe have chem at 40 (effective) to make flash bangs.
Generally both builds demand high electronics to make good shields.

Does anyone know what to do with the weird snake bone statue in the northern unga bunga native place? I've just been happily genociding these filthy warlike fucks, and I'm an 8 Int Will 16 or so Psi character. Do I need Int 10+ or something?

when you make medicine in the Nexus using the machine, where the fuck does it go?

Just torch it for oddity exp and later on get tthe feat from the big rock

I love how Proxy punch combo is basically a nuke at late stages of the game

I finally made a good leather armour

Attached: 20190807172356_1.jpg (2560x1440, 722K)

>he put an overcoat on it
disgusting

How do you torch it?

Find the torch possibly hidden up some dead savage's ass.

I'm being completely serious. Listen to the Ferryman or Yngwar's stories, figure out his sigil, raise his corpse from his grave, and desecrate that motherfucker.

You need to get THE SHARD and then either get drunk or have your buddy Azif open it up for you.

Oh. I'm actually not that far into the DLC, I just went through the native's camp and genocided those fucks after I got attacked the 2nd time shortly after opening the base with the dead guy's arm. I haven't even found this Ferryman yet.

Does sharing medical supplies with muties have any consequences?

Your pay is halved for sparing supplies for a couple of no good doomed muteis.

Just kill em all for that unique oddity

If you talk gud, then no. None whatsoever. Briggs is happy you got shit done without bloodshed and the doctor doesn't bother to tell him about supplies skimmed off the top.

Well shit.

Why would you need an oddity when EXP is available with everything you do? Don't tell me you fell for the Oddity meme.

Attached: 1558205002616.png (1217x1075, 1.38M)

I'm honestly tempted to make it without the overcoat, but I need my stealth to be as high possible so snipe number get big

So whats the point of the Rig? I get its new but what do you do there?

Fuck you muties are the best people in this game.

My autism demands I gotta collect em all

>wheeze
>kills you with acid
>WHEEZE

he doesn't have the butchers cleaver, everyone laugh

begone, bugman. BEHOLD AS I POST THE FILTH REPELLENT; the Image That Must Not Be Posted.

Watch as the bugman flails about in agony, his mind unable to process the fact that he is just objectively playing the game wrong. Behold, his many shitposts reeking of fury and desperation as he fumbles about, unable to cope with the reality of the situation.

Attached: oddity.jpg (650x690, 89K)

you can get that pre Depot A?

no, he can't read

No you cant, you only get access to tnt after Depot A

How do you even play a chem pistol build? The damage seems so sub par compared to energy pistols, they don't benefit from crit feats and the ammo capacities are really low.

Do i wait for the CC effects to kill them as i run away?

it is a good idea, ignore the other poster, acid goes through shields, plasma gets blocked by it, acid and heat synergize extremely well, noting in the game resists both from what I've found

>damage seems so sub par
Very few things have resistance to acid and lighting people on fire works like 90% of the time not to mention the special belt that ups damage by 25% for the element you use making incendiary + molotov extra deadly war crimes.

no I just assumed since he knew the skill check that he was farther in the game or on the wiki

Blast cloth or antithermic?

>acid goes through shields
LMAO so what? Just use emp grenades if shields are such a problem.
Even plasma pistols can be so powerful that they eat through shields easily.

what that other dude said only muties resist acid, it goes through shields, you can use grenades to further flesh out your damage depending on the pistol you like, also the strongest shit in the game is aoe damage Chem pistols just add more of that

Blast Cloth
The non burning thingy is cool but you shouldnt get burn in the very first place, also added mechanic and fire resistances are great

Blast cloth lets you tank grenades and mines while antithermic lets you walk straight through your own molotovs

this is a DOMINATING run, I decided to head to the scrappers instead. I figured it would be a lot better than the beetle hell on silent isle.
just got the key I needed to wrap up Depot A
not fighting lurkers this early on DOMINATING.

Daily reminder that the Black Crawler by the railroad has literally nothing on it's way to stop it to just wander into the rails and start stalking for preys

Remenber, the next time you walk alone on the railroad
You're being watched

it also immobilizes enemies making strong enemies easier to deal with, it also covers the floor with acid which is useful when fighting armies of enemies, what happens when you're on the emp cooldown

yea I don't wish dominating on anyone best of luck

Incendiary looked like good shit to me at first but everyone and their mother are resistant to heat and immune to burning so I just switched to back to chem.
>special belt that ups damage by 25%
Huh? Where do I get this?

Don't forget the new rusting acid that does even more damage to robots

Since i would be going down the high chemistry/high Dex path, would using a Hammer with .44 explosive rounds be a good idea for raw damage needs?

Fixer sells the catalyzing belt which apples a debuff whenever you hit an enemy with your chem pistol they take 25% more damage from that type and it stacks twice for up to 50% more damage.

I killed it easier than dealing with the preceding crawler rape cave
So maybe if all of them come out

thanks man. I'm sure as fuck going to need it once I start facing off against bosses.

Like all belts it rarely appears in Merchant inventories or as random loot.

Wait a sec are you trying to spook me again?

consider me spooked

Just beat him within like 10% of his life (important: stop attacking until you exit combat once his health gets real low) and get the plasma core from Treasa. Then you can sell it if you're really hurting for stygians that bad, or use it for crafting.

they're both high damage weapons and they both do aoe, I would run a burst smg personally, but if you're going only pistols I would go with a 5mm or 762 mm pistol with low ap cost to finish off weakened enemies, and immobilized enemies if you choose to go with acid, then again, explosive rounds and 44 hit really hard so it's up to you, test it out

Where you're exacly?
Maybe we can advice
What level?
What build?

Wouldn't a shot with incendiary chem beforehand boost the explosive(heat) damage by 25%?

Today, I will remind you all of how you should deal with things.

Attached: 20190802201901_1.jpg (1920x1080, 292K)

I zoned out Carnifex in his own game
It was awesome
Proxy + Force Emission + Power Fist is awesome

>Where you're exacly?
near the room with the MP5 inside Depot A. I already cleared all the muties outside.
>What level?
>What build?
crossbow/sniper rifle hybrid. just crafted the first sniper rifle of the run last level, really making this a bit easier. once I get the electronics to make my own shock bolts I imagine it will be a breeze

I can throw caltrops on the ground. But seriously I know chem pistol builds are the king of CC, i'm just thinking of the problem of rapidly inflicting high damage in a short amount of time to single targets.

I got one when I killed Cornell.

There's a guy near the cook in the Free Drones base that's from that place and will trade the money for charons.

The XAL makes you spew damage like nothing else

Do you have Sure Step feat?
Do you have psychonics?
Can you lay down traps?
Can you 1 shot mutants?

>Proxy + Force Emission + Power Fist is awesome
come back to me when you've done it with your bare hands

yea
onto yourself

Why are you spamming this shit like it's some kind of achievement.

Thanks, the Wiki list didn't mention where in particular the Free Drones rift is.

>I feel like starting a crossbow trapper build
>get to GMS compound
>nah I feel like starting a hammer build
>get to GMS compound
>nah I feel like starting a pistol build
>get to GMS compound
>nah I feel like starting a tin can AR build
>get to GMS compound
>oh it's 2am
I will never finish this game

Nah man, I cannot
You see, I really like Psychokinesis, and that makes me invest in Will and some Strenght, I cannot go bare fisted because I need to get all damage output asap, because I'm 3 Constitution with high dodge/evasion, unlike your chad tank fist monk

What is this game? I’ve seen a lot of threads and it’s caught my interest. I see it on steam a lot but other than that I’m clueless. Anyone mind shilling me on it?

>cau armor + infused mutated dog leather tabi + escape artist + high DEX + Advanced catalyzing belt = MAXIMUM WARCRIMES

Then maybe you should get some rest!

because it is

Try tin can hammer with psychokinesis
Get ballistic vest, get high WILL and high psychokinesis, Tele punch can severely hurt Bots, if not 1 shot them, and if it fails, zap zap will save your hide

>Do you have Sure Step feat?
nah, I got a high enough acid threshold I take no damage from it
>Do you have psychonics?
nah, temporal would have been nice for a sniper, but I wanted to make the most redundant build imaginable
>Can you lay down traps?
yeah, don't have quick tinkering though if that is what you mean
>Can you 1 shot mutants?
nah, I need a much higher stealth skill and a much better sniper rifle. I can deal some pretty good damage, but their health is pretty spiked up on DOMINATING

It kinda is tho

The Dark souls of cRPGs.

still better and more impressive than that guy who one shot tchort with his mind magic then said some shit about being an ultimate being every 2 threads

Epic.

where's a good torrent for this?

I'd pay chump change for quest exp, I dunno why 250 charons would be some wallet buster.

if it's your first playthrough I understand that feel, I just went guns and took psi despite many people saying it's not optimal, maybe so, I only had problems early game mostly due to me nor expecting 20 guys to come around the corner

I say if it's your first playthrough pick a more versatile build so you can understand the game more, you'll eventually min max it in your own way, based on the difficulty

Can you lay down traps while stealth?
If you manage to halt the mutants advance, and molotov the dogs, you can handle it
Sure Step actually is the best at handling caltrops
Throw them everywhere and walk onto them, walk as the enemy slow to a crawl when they step into caltrops

internet.com

Alright, if I'm making some fucking leather armor, what's the best leather? Assuming I want to stay under 15% for nimble. Is that even possible if I use super steel fibers?

like fallout but like 10 plus enemies every encounter, and they can all kill you in one turn

404 not found

It's not an excuse and that guy should fuck off as well.

t. inferior beings

Depends, what's your build?
What you want to achieve?

>medium
into the trash it goes!

My build is Knife and I want to achieve not wearing the goddamn Rathound Regalia for the rest of the game.

Is red dragon actually better than a crafted sword?

siphoner for defense and standing in acid and fire with no penalties and leet dodging, rathound for crit chance if you never think you'll walk through acid and fire

It's crit bonus is fucking insane and impossible on anything save specialized plasma pistols.

>Sure Step

Attached: 1477755420541.gif (414x382, 2.82M)

Reminder to pay your tab.

Attached: 20190806231214_1.jpg (1920x1080, 272K)

Just buy it off Steam.

At this point, I'm pretty sure you're not the guy who originally posted it. I too find it funny how ass mad people got when it got posted.

Isn't there a super version of that belt that also reduces the AP cost of chem pistols? Is there somewhere guaranteed for that or it's pure luck?

When you actually use caltrops you will appreciate it
Autist

Where do you even find a decent rathound skin, anyway? As mentioned, I spent 90% of my first run on this character in the Rathound Regalia so I never really even killed them. I'm pretty sure I'm missing the 2nd stack of the ancient rathound tooth oddity.

Infused pig then. Wear Tabi boots.

but I could get it for free
grabbed it from igg-games, thanks though

Either pig or cave hooper leather are your best options if you dont want ancient mousehound leather

Just pump your DEX up. It's a pistol build.

only for your allies

>Can you lay down traps while stealth?
yeah
>If you manage to halt the mutants advance, and molotov the dogs, you can handle it
already did that, but thanks
>Sure Step actually is the best at handling caltrops
>Throw them everywhere and walk onto them, walk as the enemy slow to a crawl when they step into caltrops
yeah, not planning to bother with sure step even though I plan to use caltrops pretty heavily this build. pretty feat starved between the sniper and crossbow feats as it is

ohh... Is it updated?

rathound boots give crit chance for melee too

pretty sure the quality is shit and stays 0 to 60, yet when infused with 140-160 steel that turns into 120 quality

favorite unique in the game. styg nerfed it's battery capacity, I think it was 200 before. it was a lot of fun to use on my last built

last upload july 23rd
I assume so

Yeah but why wouldn't you pump DEX and look for the belt that lets you free up even more AP? It still retains the damage amp effect, it's not either or.

Spear or dagger for dominating?

>sniper and crossbow feats
What the fuck is wrong with you?

Neither, stay ranged.

The one on GGN is 1.1.0.12

Hm.
I suppose Sure Step wont be necessary for a sniper build since you can pick them off from distance.
Did you managed to scout everywhere? I always get to level 10-11 before fighting Depot A

Killing the acid hunters is a guarenteed drop

>What the fuck is wrong with you?
I said I wanted to make the most redundant build imaginable, didn't I?
>Did you manage to scout everywhere?
somewhat
not entirely though
I'm definitely missing a lot of them

>tfw stealthed through Depot A without fighting any dogs or muties

I have been entangled and raped for the last time.

Like X-Com, but you only get one dude.

Attached: magnar.png (226x154, 43K)

fucking kek

I would holler for help if i was going to get fisted and 69'd

I'm having dreams about underrail. I think I'm having a problem.

>Get dominated in life
>Get dominated in the afterlife
Poor Magnar doesnt get a break

lol, fuckin' saved

The only ones around to help were his women and they did nothing but watch.

I was thinking of making a new character for dominating.
Something like this?

Attached: sam.png (1902x952, 208K)

It's just Dude sending you help, don't worry.

Do fried crabs taste good? I only tried boiled.

Attached: underrail_2019_08_07_11_43_18_718.jpg (1920x1080, 928K)

I probably should have lowered con instead of dex for power mangement.

He sent me 190 quality super steel in my dream. Maybe I should check out my game just for a second if it's true. I'm not gonna spend another 12 hours playing and forgetting to eat.

Fuck me fire does work on crabs

Yeah it's not fucking pokemon, water creatures are usually really weak to fire.

I'm no expert for sword builds, but I would focus more on Strength than Dexterity for swords. I don't think it reduces AP cost, and with flurry you're going to to be dealing a ton of attacks anyways. get a second opinion on that, as I said I'm no expert and do literally no pre planning on my builds other than the general Idea and what stats I want

In fairness they also pop up next to heat geysers that spew heat damage everywhere

dex increases crit chance and there are some diminishing returns for high str
dex also gives more initiative so even if they were equal dex would be better

the crabs inhabit the basalt region with the steam geysers. they take no damage from them. they have a pretty high heat resistance.

>Paranoia
>Quick Tinkering

Attached: 1398035530366.gif (263x150, 2.71M)

>just pick recklessness and reload when you get crit

Imagine an armor made of carapaces of colossal crabs
4 sets of carapaces
Crab armor
Snippity Snap armor

>not being paranoiac irl
>not having a knife, baton and pepper spray always on you
>not realizing how fucking op it is
You're gonna see my post flashing before your eyes when you get sucker punched.

>dex increases crit chance
then by all means go for high dex for the red dragon. the 2% base crit chance is a bummer, but with 17, that's got to be pretty good. I'd personally drop quick tinkering due to the nerf and instead take recklessness for even more crit chance with the dragon.
the paranoia will counterbalance the recklessness crit chance bonus the enemies have.

So what is the ultimate dominating build? Heavy shotty boi?

>entire settlements wiped out by a guy wearing crabs and armed with a knife

I rather my village got wiped out this way than with like 50 bear traps and caltrops everywhere.
>Piotr what happened to them
>They made one mistake, they moved.

Needs to have a fist weapon made from crab claws.

Full psi tranquility probably

>not waddling around in spiked tungsten with pic related for maximum snibbety snab

Attached: claw.jpg (421x628, 118K)

junkyard mutie?
more like
junkyard CUTIE

Played too many ranged games.

>for once, need Jonas for something
>he's no longer at the crossroads
Oh no. Did ((((they)))) get him?

SGS bar

He hits up the bar after Depot A.

He's in the commons area.

You can have 2 weapons equipped while using a riot shield dumbass. You probably tried to equip a two handed weapon in the other slot

>Undernavy

How cool name is that.

on my 3rd restart, playing as psi this time, game feels way easier

And here I was scouring the nearby caves looking for a corpse and /or a faceless raping party. I guess it does make sense that he'd hide inside the station, though...

I think you mean they have different feat demands.

What builds are best for DOMINATING?

>have 3 will
>put 60 points in each psi tree anyway

Attached: 1559148425623.jpg (520x403, 41K)

wait what the fuck really
i never used one i just assumed the shield took up one hand box

Just kill him.

Attached: 254346.gif (400x371, 62K)

if you want to roll through: pure psi
if you want to have fun: throwing knives

the fact that the AI doesn't fully kick in until hard makes me really feel like the game is meant to be played on hard. also 400% boss hp on dominating, that's pretty fucked

Thanks anons I think you sold me

Anybody saved that TM knife build?

I mean tbf most bosses dont even feel like bosses. You can one shot most of them on normal.

You can LITERALLY make it to level 8 only by using Temporal, the 5 nets you get and a few grenades. If you don't go Psi, abuse doors even more.

dual wield
cybernetics
animal companion
uniq weapons that arent shit, maybe ability to craft uniqs

and the game would be perfect

That too.
both build rely on electronics for good shields but Energy pistols don't need high chem to be good.

Is sharpshooter worth it for pistol builds? Yeah its +75% crit damage with crit power for standing in the same spot but that 10 perception requirement just kills with how tight pistol builds already are with stat points

>animal companion
hate this shit
they're always bad and just stand in the way, or fuck you over because they walk in front of a burst attack, or fuck you over by running in to melee while you want to get a grenade off

>unique weapons that aren't shit, maybe ability to craft uniques
Unique craft mats? Like some special snowflake metal or some teched up super scope?

>maybe ability to craft uniqs
So just adding a custom name and maybe a special icon at high crafting levels?

>uniq weapons that arent shit
Theres definitely some shit in the unique pile but a good third of them are actually pretty great

imo they should completely change the balance of weapons. It should be like this vendor/found weapons < crafted weapons < unique weapons < crafted unique weapons
Nah make it so you need unique boss items, like right now killing black crawler makes no difference than killing normal crawler they drop the same shit. Maybe make it so he can drop some unique poison you can use to put on a knife.

I'm thinking about grabbing Power Management on a psi build just to squeeze a little bit more out of energy shields. Should I?

>dual wield
I agree, Fire arm pistols need to get buffed.
>Cybernetics
Could be nice, maybe give weaknesses to emp and acid to balance it
>animal companion
I disagree. Companions in cRPGs are always awful. Maybe a temporary mini turret would be a better idea.
>uniq weapons that aren't shit
yes
>ability to craft uniqs
????

>killing black crawler makes no difference than killing normal crawler
bragging rights, at least on DOMINATING since it counts as a boss

>crafted
>crafted unique
nani?

Is it advisable to attack in melee range playing DOMINATING?

How the fuck do you think unique items came to existence? Someone had to make them at some point. If you could only create one type of weapon like this using a few specific items you can only get once, that would make them unique.

Yes by being a meleefag yourself

let me explain crafted uniqs
example "the claw"
idk, hunter feat gives you ability to extract some extra shit from vermin which you can then use for crafting.
i want to run around with a pig mask and machete

>Is sharpshooter worth it for pistol builds?
A raw firearm pistol build? No. Running and gunning is a central pistol strat.

You take it on sniper builds which use pistols as side arms.

Unique parts that needed to be used specifically together probably. Probably they have high quality levels or are scaled to your crafting skill, up to a point.

What if you could bilocate yourself as a stand with a feat.

In 3 hours I did exactly one quest where I exactly killed 2 people.
I assulted the scrapper scrubs and had to restard the quest at least 10 times because that idiot of Silas either got himself killed or because my character failed a grenade throw and everyone aggroed me.

But that's not what took me so long. No, it was the WAITING between one turn and the other because this game is awful in handling big fights and, of course, looting everyone and arranging my shit to be sold, which is definitely what took the longest since this game doesn't have a fucking weight or value sorting option.

Of course I then had to haul most of my shit back to SGS base and into my lockets and shelves because merchant system in this game is fucking retarded.
I still went from 500 coins to 3k but GODDAMN.

3 hours of basically not playing.

Attached: 1530719639038.png (629x1173, 131K)

All of the unique weapons are designs from pre-underrail times.

Normal, Hard, or DOMINATING?

Hard.

hard so it forces you to learn how the game works

Does Parry apply to Spears?

Normal is for ninnies, dominating is for autists, hard is just right.

Well a good chunk of them are unique because they were old world goods, like plastic for a Glock or wood on the double barrel shotgun.

you can store shit in the dumpster outside lem's gunstore without it despawning or anything
or just drop it on the ground near the merchants
not really good from a roleplay standpoint if that is your thing, but you could have saved yourself some time

nah, spears have spear guard

doesnt look to me like pre-underrail items

Attached: file.png (445x319, 26K)

>merchant system in this game is fucking retarded.
Oh. So they're retarded for not buying your vendor trash?

Can I get a hint on what to do in dungeon on mutie island? Cleared both floors and the only thing left is the door on first floor that can't be opened from outside, and the door right bellow that room but it's stuck.

Just leave piles of relevant junk next to every merchant, they won't go away.

what if I prefer normal?

Let's read the description for the feat, "While holding a sword or knife.." I'm going say no on a hunch.

>wood
lol
maybe some sort of material similar to wood from a giant mushroom similar to dwarf fortress, but not wood

You do you, even if it makes you kind of a little bitch.

>he doesn't want augmented goliath as a pet

I will fuck you up the ass, boi.

whatever works for you, man
I wouldn't consider playing that difficulty again myself, seems much too easy

Do Seeker Goggles work on Three-Pointer and Spear Throw crit chances?

Attached: 73252.jpg (665x574, 25K)

they seriously need to add a zoom function to the game. like free zoom in and out, it's frustrating

that would be pretty neat actually
a goliath companion would obviously need psionics to obtain
you guys have any ideas about other animal companions you could get based on other skills?

It's still a crossbow design. It's just using exotic materials.

>you can capture small crabs
For
What
Purpose

>vendor trash
yes, it's retarded that a weaponsmith will only buy a couple guns no matter their value which makes no sense no matter what perspective you use.
yes it's stupid but I guess I should simply throw shit next to each merchant instead of trying to organize my shit.
I will have piles of useless shit next to each merchant in the world but it's still better than this.

I really can't stand the health gimp. Like, holy shit, there are human enemies in the game with way over 550 health and it's shitty you can't get the same level through stats.

A plasma walker

what's the point of capturing anything anyway?

>he doesn't carry a cat, borer, crab, and hopper with him at all times

You need 3 hoppers for bret, 2 borers for beast quest and free money from the talloski girl

The joy of imprisoning another living creature.

I don't really give a shit about that, I do mind the gimped healing items. that is my one gripe with hard/dominating, it's like you have a disease exclusive to you, why the fuck does every other asshole heal with a regular hypo for 80, while you heal for 40? just an artificial difficulty spike, man

Is this thing worth the hassle of traveling to nearby shop to get a fishing rod?

Attached: underrail_2019_08_07_12_43_54_062.jpg (1920x1080, 938K)

anyone got an idea how to cheat engine a fast travel in? backtracking with this game gets real old real fucking fast. especially with 3-4 seconds loading time between screens and yes i play on ssd

They don't have the F9 button.

con 3 and no melee skills for a cave hopper
high sneak for a death crawler
join protectorate for a pig companion

You can increase combat act/move speed in options, also learn to filter loot. After a while you can at a glance split everything into:
>worth looting and easy to sell
>worth looting but harder to sell
>not worth looting
>worth recycling

Worth looting and easy to sell basically comprises bullets, standard crossbow bolts (though they have a worse weight/value ratio), electronics, and electronic/psionic components. All of these are fairly easy to sell and have good to excellent weight to value ratios.

Worth looting but harder to sell comprises most guns including energy and chemical weapons, some pistols and SMGs are better off being recycled though, generally Hawkers and Jaguars should be recycled unless they have attachments boosting their value, some mechanical parts fit in here too, these have decent weight to value ratios but are likely to end up kicking around for a while as you can't sell that many to shops.

Not worth looting generally comprises heavy/unsellable/hard to sell/low value components. Metal Plates fall into this category unless you want to craft something from them, as they weigh a ton but aren't worth much, stuff like fabric scraps and bottles also do unless you want to make incendiaries, weapon handles also cannot be sold, along with the rubber balls used in Stingball grenades.

Things that get recycled are Metal Armor, Metal Boots, Metal Helmets, Sledgehammers, Knives and most Leather Armors. Unless you're close to shops or they're particularly valuable for some reason, these things generally have a shit weight/value ratio and should be recycled into repair kits to save you carry weight. Knives just aren't worth much unless they have electronic attachments so aren't worth using up a melee weapon sale slot.

Furthermore, just select one container in each area and dump everything there, if you need it later just come back and get it, nothing will disappear.

>2 borers for beast quest
What? Don't you need only one?

>augmented rathound biology/electronics
>mutated doggo chemistry
>LASER CAT electronics

Wait, they heal for more but you don't? That's a load of shit.

Hey I've that to myself.

turn off autosaves on transition

1 for Foundry quest and 1 for Oculus quest, two in total. It was worded oddly.

>that avatar
why

>you will never have a legion of 30 super steel plated cave hoppers bum rush a single enemy

Why not?

weebcucks gotta weebcuck

I've seen some of them heal at the same rates as you, but others heal for the full. I wish I understood the system it follows entirely, I'd tolerate it more if I had some more background on the mechanics

Why what?

>overtaking tchort and his spawn with your hopper army

Who?

hard for first playthrough
good idea or suicide?

When?

>taking your clothes off and hopping with the hoppers

Just play normal. Hard is for if you know what you're doing and Dominating is for autists.

Where?

>hopper king
with skills you could augment them for even more fun
acid hoppers, laser hoppers, suicide hoppers

>>siphoner man king

>armored greater siphoner with augmented tongue that dispenses poison

think about it like this, you whistle and a mutated dog or rathound runs up to you

you aren't limited to one shitty dog that can die then never use it again

>not an augmented tongue that delivers unparalleled carnal pleasures

>wearing blast suit
>gang of lunatics sorround me
>release my suicide hoppers
>they all laugh, some fag tries to chill me, others shoot me in the kneecap
>with my last 2 action points i press detonate
>another earthquake

>goliath psi beetle pets
>coil spider pets
>pet fucking Jookhela
goddammit, i want it

uh, where the fuck is my blueprint for the juice? I did the quests forever ago and downloaded it, but now it's not in my crafting menu? this a bug?

>you aren't limited to one shitty dog that can die then never use it again
like dogmeat or k-9 from fallout 2?
fuck man they're such garbage, sulik with a supersledge and power armor is so much better in every way imaginable

ask dude for it

there should be a sort inventory by value option, and maybe even a search option

Is it even possible to use tnt offensively?

>dusty from the institute biology section of investigation as a pet

It'd be nice to craft it myself but I suppose that's the only option I have

How fun are shotties? Tac vest or tincan?

>psycho psi beetle

as a stealth character it is useful for planting, getting the fuck out and using it to lure enemies to the blast while you loot the shit out of whatever they were near. I also used it to juke coil spiders from around corners to pretty great effect.

Of course a hammer dodging emiliatard wouldn't see the value of pack rathound on an SMG build.
Stay retarded.

Attached: 1436373476.jpg (1042x1403, 978K)

Tac vest
Leading shot
Sixth shell
DEATH

TNT only does a ton of damage to rocks. It does piss damage if you or anyone else gets hit by it.

>want to have a strong non-caster build to play through DOMINATING
>but ALSO want to discover every secret area at the same time
>and ALSO want to pass all the INT and WIL dialogue checks at the same time

I hope you guys never develop crippling autism like this.

Would it also make them walk straight into caltrops?

What was the point of fixing this power unit?

Attached: underrail_2019_08_07_13_09_13_314.jpg (1920x1080, 849K)

>uniq weapons that arent shit
Most of DLC uniques are awesome.

Tac, shotguns have pretty poor range. You need to run up and shoot people. Optimal range 4, max 9. A rifle has 10, 14 for comparison.

yeah, if it is in the path they'd take to investigate the blast site

it turns on the turrets topside and kills all the mutants

you may want to load your game

>playing on dominating
That shit was literally not playtested even by devs.
Play on Hard

crafting tin can locus of control

Muties are happy if they let you in and will open up their shop for you. If you snuck in, it alerts them that you trespassed.

to get a reward from the mutants if you were allowed down there. if not they'll be hostile

Can't I just do that as a tin can with armor sloping and sprint?

how good is the coretech electronics vendor if I unlock both tiers of the shop?
debating trying out praetorian for the first time just to have another vendor to sell guns to.

Leather.

Oh.

Ironman DOMINATING players are the only people worth discussing the game with
I seriously hope you guys don't play anything else.

Attached: 1564395466.png (768x768, 322K)

only if you go pure psi or maybe metal armor, otherwise you are going to fuck up building your character somehow and feel awful

Only if you use a super steel or tichrome suit and striders or tabis. Otherwise you'll have piss all for movement points. Them shotties take 25 AP just to shoot.

Have you ever experienced how much heavy armor kills your movement points? You also can't rely on sprint for extended combat.

>burrower + cave ear + hypertoxicity
Would that effectively murder anyone not wearing metal boots?

Fucking heh.
Does Gorsky add a lot to this debate if he's at the station?

Attached: 20190807131437_1.jpg (1920x1080, 331K)

His debate is FUCK PROTECTORATE

It would be extremely painful.

when I was playing chem pistols in the gray army base I would shoot the security cameras and run
grays would come running and take acid damage wondering what the fuck happened
I managed to clear that map only triggering the alarm in the barracks with no persuasion or lockpicking thanks to sneakily murdering everyone.

>Only if you use a super steel or tichrome suit and striders or tabis.
That's the plan.

20 with a foregrip

Gorsky reees about the protectorate, and apparently his presence lowers the amount of persuasion you need to get SGS to help the Black Eels.

probably
metal boots are few and far between among enemies.
just make sure that the caltrops are in a chokepoint, they'll probably path around them while heading to investigate if they have the opportunity
add crawler poison caltrops into the mix at the end of the gauntlet, then move in to capitalize on the stuns.
I haven't tried this out myself, this is speculation based on my observations on enemy AI
you've given me some things to consider, definitely giving this a shot this playthrough

I'm pretty sure that's impossible outside of tranquility/psychosis pure psi. You can't get hit at all

>no leper poison caltrops
lame

I guess someone has to balance out Vera wanting to suck off the entirety of the Protectorate and the United Stations.

Psychotemporal Acceleration is that a good feat?

If there's another DLC, i hope Gorsky will get Dude's treatment and receive a few more quests for himself

It's top fucking tier for tranquility. Almost force user tier.
Psychosis can't use Contraction well so they will most likely skip on it whatsoever.

>heartbreak poison can deal 225 damage with 5 stacks
>550 with hypertoxicity probably
>825 if cave ear is applied too
>would still take five fucking turns and 150 biology to even try this

I'm sure as shit going to try this

If you've got a spare feat to take. I took it at 16 on a machete character. But yeah, it's pretty good

I really don't want to roll up my character for a fourth time because I didn't drink my Juice in the right place. Any way to cheat in more?

>I really don't want to roll up my character for a fourth time because I didn't drink my Juice in the right place.
How the actual fuck do you not drink it in the right place?

Is Quick Tinkering still worth going for?

where the FUCK is this key for the safe

the dude has taken me to some random old lady's house, but i swear i've searched the entire apartment and can't find this key anywhere

Bottom right tile

south eastern floor tile

Just..... F9?

FUCK

Didn't think about it until I was somewhere else, and figured Dude would sell it or the blueprint instead of standing around saying, "Keep on searching, man" for the rest of the game.

>another DLC
lol
>I hope Gorsky will get Dude's treatment and receive a few more quests for himself
Why? He had his share. Pick literally any other guy for this.

Don't you dare ask where to put the key now

Underrail doujin with Vera "negotiating" favorable trade terms for SGS when.

so... load a save? did you somehow manage to do this 4 times? am I misreading?

Do i need to start working for one of the core city oligarchs before i can join the tchortists?

Yes

I'm well past the point of having a backup before drink the Juice, and I've rerolled this particular character a few times while playing around with skills, stats, and feats. I'm not up for trudging through the intro again.

Styg has confirmed at least 1 more DLC for underrail.
I would like to see at least 1 more gorksy quest, after blowing the black crawlers the fuck out it just seems like an unfinished thought. you get maybe 3 lines of dialogue with gorsky, then you're done and you are just expected to fuck off and sell all the loot you just got

>implying there will be any porn of underrail, ever
we're autists, but I just don't see it happening despite that
unless someone commissions something, but lol

Thanks

>forgetting the famous rule 34.

underrail is too obscure
maybe eventually, but definitely not for a while, and the almost complete lack of sexual themes besides evelyn and some dialogues female characters have

Where do you get the red dragon from? I want it so badly

i just ruined my game by killing everyone in the gambling house, since this very badly designed game has telepathic hive-mind npcs that know instantly when a comrade many screens away has died. is there anyway to cheat a faction's relations back to normal? this is really obnoxious

In Junkyard?

end of expedition
do not trade the special item away to the first guy you meet, head to core city with it first, Jon will approach you

Not soon enough.

t. brainlet

I don't see whats so good ab-
>300% crit damage
holy, and i cannot stress this enough, FUCK

Oh shit bump limit

filtered by the gambling house lmao

FUCK Camp Hathor
FUCK inbred hunters
FUCK poison roaches
And most importantly FUCK Bret for sending me there
I'm going to the Rail Crossing, fuck this.

>Kill rathound king
>Don his armor
>Murder everyone at Camp Hathor
Do it

Do you actually think it's going to be easier?

there's no way you can defend telepathic hivemind npcs in any game. i shouldn't be allowed to kill some nigger in the middle of bumfuck nowhere and all his allies know instantaneously that i've done it, subsequently declaring war on me forever
i'm already much further into the game backtracking to get anything i've missed

Surely it can't get any worse... can it?

Attached: 1431870331785.png (377x493, 417K)

imagine it with critical power and cheap shots

>worse
camp hathor is still part of the tutorial together with the gms compound and the junkyard.

You can catch the guy in the in-between corridor and cap him with a silent weapon, or persuade him outside then cap him.

>kill some nigger in the middle of bumfuck nowhere
did you get him outside and around the corner? maybe the camera spotted you, or you didn't kill him fast enough before the people coming out to investigate could spot you

isn't that like, 800% crit damage?
is that legal? can we do that?

I'm gonna need more molotovs for this shit.

nibba what, you should definitely head to camp hathor after doing the whole of rail crossing first, since RC is full of easy quests

i suppose it doesn't hurt to check out camp hathor first and do harold's quest along the way though

i genocided the entire gambling house, cameras and all

I just missed 10 70% in a fucking row. Amazing game

did you even finish the game? i dont know about k-9 but in the end dogmeat gets so many attacks, damage and crits its ridicolous

I didn't ask that
I'm curious about what agroed them
I just did that quest a few hours ago on DOMINATING, I took him out around the corner, and shot him dead, they came out to investigate, but no one agroed onto me
how did you go about killing elwood?

>0.0006% chance of happening
>1 in 166667
I mean it could technically happen, but I'm gonna call bullshit without proof.

Attached: Works fine.jpg (864x1052, 199K)

yeah, I did. just without dogmeat.
I did not want to bother investing into him when his attacks did so little damage against most enemies, when I could take marcus or skynet with me instead

why dont you throw playing with your feet only into this? you DOMINATING retards are insuferrable. bet my money you dont even play it yourself

i just said i was much further into the game and backtracking to see anything i've missed, idiot. elwood has been dead for a while. my fireball clipped a gangster and i didn't notice.

Not him but I had 90% missing 5 times in a row, multiple times. RNG in this game is worse than in xcom.

is tought control only psi hard early game?
No weapons allowed.

how the fuck do i do the port zenith quest? even in the suit they discover me like 5 tiles away

i found Camp hathor to be easier. I killed the rathound quite easily, even though he was trying to dab on me with his hit and run tactics.

>my fireball clipped a gangster and i didn't notice.
are you huffing gasoline? how does you accidentally attacking an enemy correlate with them having hivemind-like AI?

Just out of interest, at what point of the game does the main DLC open up? Do you have to fully commit once you go down that route, or is it just extra locations and quests that aren't locked off from the rest of the map?

*rathound king

>at what point of the game does the main DLC open up?
about level 15. around the time you're meant to be doing the arena

>gambling house full of people in a location away from anyone else
>kill the entire house of people
>allies two screens away have learned of this, somehow
how dumb do you have to be to defend this incredibly lazy game design?

>I had 90% missing 5 times in a row, multiple times
>0.001%
>1 i 100000
Must happen all the time.

>RNG in this game is worse than in xcom
The RNG is working as it should, pic in my previous post is proof enough. It's your cognitive biases that are the problem. You are disregarding all good rolls by taking them for granted while paying a disproportionate amount of attention to bad rolls that are bound to happen too. Not that I blame you, since it's a normal phenomenon. Still ignorant and wrong, though.

so swords are just shit until you get that op as fuck CRAAAAAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIN blade?

no, they're really strong even before that. I'm carving through hard with almost no problems what soever.

Wtf I've been told that fixer sells the belt that increase chemical damage. No seriously I'm level 17 and never seen one in the any shop despite checking for new stuff every time.

Attached: underrail_2019_08_07_14_22_40_572.jpg (1920x1080, 1.13M)

>Kill Elwood in the hallway
>Nobody aggros you at all
You fucked up

>level 17 as a chem pistol build without the fucking belt that makes it playable
truly, you are a cursed being

>what is noise
>no one glanced down into a cavemouth towards the gambling house explosions and gunshots are coming from
dude, there is people like 80 feet away, in a cave where a loud noise would echo
do you go into somewhat isolated locations and kill everyone there expecting no repercussions from killing everyone there? have you ever played a video game before? I fucking bet if I went there right now and stealth killed each NPC there, I could leave and not get immediately attacked
if not, my argument is invalid and you are right.

Should I actually give the ugly muties their medical supplies?