It's time to discuss the greatest RPG ever

It's time to discuss the greatest RPG ever.

Attached: Skyrimbridge.png (1920x1080, 3.64M)

>Skyrim
>Rpg

Pick one.

go to bed todd

Yes it's an rpg, just because it's not your number autism game doesn't mean it isn't a ROLE playing game, retard.

Skyrim doesn't have enough dialog choices, for instance you can't tell Delphine to fuck off if you want to. You can larp as these different races well enough but the RPG stuff is simplistic

Why did you post a completely unrelated picture then?

Perk-choosing game

Does this thread ever work?

>rpg

I've never been more immersed in a game as I have Skyrim. Here's hoping ES6 does it even better!

Based
cringe
cringe
cringe
cringe
cringe

We already have a Dark Souls thread

Samefagging? Pathetic
>Inb4 shopped photo of NOOOO IM NOT!!! MOM!!

Dark isn't even the best souls game.

yeah skyrim was such an amazing game i mean the fact that i have over 200 hours on it should speak for itse..
fuck i forgot my contrarian hat hold on...

oh yeah FUCK SKYRIM IT ISNT AN RPG AND IT SUCKS REEEEEEEEE

Attached: nottudisushittu.jpg (316x341, 24K)

Skyrim has loot, shitty perk system, less spell and attributes, too fuckin easy. I built a character and it took me 80 hours to get bored. I tried to make another chatacter but it has no replayability unlike its predecessors

Personally I think skyrim is a great game. But not a good RPG. That reward will probably have to go to Morrowind in my book.

Hi Bethesda fanboy.

Cringe

But that isn't FO4.

It's hard to play a role when your character can become a master of everything.

I think we already have a DAGGERFALL UNITY thread

>It's time to discuss the greatest RPG ever.
Sure.
Hlaalu best house. Quarra best vamps. Orvas did nothing wrong and if you kill him to solve any of his related quests you're taking the coward's way out. Sosia was right and every naked Nord deserved what they got. The only thing that would have been more fitting is if they were sold to the Tel Aruhn slave market. You should always kill Vivec whether you take the back path or not because, with the severing of their divinity, it makes no thematic sense to allow the false gods to live.

It's hard to switch to a different style when everything is high level and you're casting novice spells at deathlords because you leveled warrior skills for 50 levels

Skyrim is a great rpg when you ignore the main quest, mod the shit out of it, and make your own adventures.

>cringe
cringe

>it took me 80 hours to get bored
See, here's the real problem with BGS's games. A lot of effort is put into making them, but that effort is undermined by bad writing and a lack of variety in things to do. So what could have been 500 hours of fun is reduced to maybe 30 hours before the initial thrill of novelty wears off.
Is Skyrim completely worthless? No. I believe most people can get several dozen hours out of it merely from exploring the map for the first time. In that sense it's a good game, for giving you at least 30 hours of entertainment. But does it live up to anywhere near its potential, given the budget and effort spent in making it? Hell no.

Attached: 1395007805541.jpg (500x375, 30K)

asdsfsds

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-07 v - It's time to discuss the greatest RPG ever - Video Games - 4chan.png (487x103, 12K)

Lets.

Attached: 6-Quest64Usnap0082.jpg (640x480, 212K)