Reminder that Lalafells are degenerates

>Reminder that Lalafells are degenerates

Attached: ffxiv_08062019_024756_371.png (1107x1047, 1.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

hd.square-enix.com/eng/news/pdf/20q1earnings.pdf
jp.square-enix.com/recruit/career/push/3dbd/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Femlalas are the best race in the game. Prove me wrong.

I'm about to start playing and I'm EU, what's the difference between Chaos and Light data center?
Also which world should I play in?

There are more good Lalas in the story than bad ones. You're just a meme.

Nothing. Light.

quick question about endgame heal melds. ive got the crafted heal legs + 2 rings and theyre both already capped on Det/Crit. should I even bother overmelding SpS or piety for AST on those pieces?

chaos is the one with all the blacklisted triggernometry players so chances are the cool people are on that datacenter

>
Have I just been too much on Yea Forums?

Attached: this is your fc chat for tonight.png (1208x338, 219K)

>Have I just been too much on Yea Forums
yes

who fucking cares? my gayest friend says faggot all the time jokingly and he doesnt care when we throw it around either. anyone who gets buttblasted about hearing it used ironically should be terminated.

No. Play a round of CSGO.

>t. beast tribe member

Attached: lalafell.png (863x1079, 1010K)

OHHHHH MYYY FUCCKINGG GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD THERE IS LITERALLY N O T H I N G KEEPING BLUE MAGE FROM BEING FUUUUUUULLLLLLL THEY SHOULD SCRAP EVERYTHING AND REMAKE IT SO I CAN IDLE IN EULMORE WITH IT WITHOUT BEING LEVEL FIFTYYYYYYY

Attached: 1545684562184.jpg (474x501, 185K)

Lolorito best popoto.

BLU niggers BTFO

Attached: ffxiv_08052019_204032_103.png (1920x1080, 2.47M)

Anyone wanna farm innocence ex with me?

Attached: Farm.png (866x45, 31K)

Attached: 1563732412885.jpg (1254x1612, 147K)

i just want lvl 60 BLU desu. so many of the dungeons and primals were fun in HW

Sorry, I'm only level 76

haha

Attached: ag82yclaiw731.jpg (1432x1079, 619K)

Y'SHTOLA THE ASSWOMAN

Miqo'te and Au Ra exist

Attached: big vauthry.jpg (7502x8295, 3.84M)

My gay friends are literally the first one to throw faggot, those cunts just need some thicker skin.

Why does every zone after ARR look like garbage

Attached: 1561594834187.jpg (1280x1280, 551K)

Only the male ones, the female ones are precious and should be protected at all costs

Attached: 1557723212334.gif (294x233, 942K)

No
Those are just the people that have never actually been outside of Tumblr or whatever other shitty hivemind circle-jerk they stay in that arbitrarily decides what random word of the day is offensive now. If you spend time with actual gay people out in the world they use the same slang, call each other gay or say someone is being a 'huge fag today'. Do you really think the gay people walking around in pride parades with giant dildos on their hat are going to get offended because you call them "gay"?

Soul
Soulless

I unironically can't remember the last time I saw a SMN in a basic 70+ dungeon. Were did they all go? Did a meteor wipe out the summoners? I might pick it up just for contrarian points.

Attached: 1553388838648.png (320x322, 166K)

Femlala are for Roe dicks only

Have fun triple weaving after every Ruin cast. Literally unplayable unless you live 2 blocks away from the servers.

ARTIST WHERE

I wish I knew, it was an artist from the Yea Forums drawthread

I hope they stay gone, I hate it when their big ass summons keep you from seeing AoEs.

I wish this game had more titties

>Queue up in random dungeon as PLD
>Pulling moderately to gauge party competence as it starts
>Healer types hurry, faster, run faster, mush right out the gate
>Alright cool, this guy's got my back
>Pull wall to wall, immediately followed by tpk
>Whatever, no biggie, might have slipped up
>Let's me die again in the next add pull
>Still spams the chat with mush after every encounter until it's over
I get it, healing is boring when the tank doesn't pull big, but put your money where your mouth is when it comes to heals for fuck's sake.

you can reduce the size of their summons through the settings, user.

Orly, where?

There's too many jobs now and SMNs were one of the least popular jobs probably only MCH had less players historically.

I wish jizzbrains would get gassed

Attached: bahamutsize.png (590x295, 9K)

I liked SMN when it was the DOT mage, but then they ruined it.

>Square Enix 2019 Financials Surge Thanks to Shadowbringers
>Final Fantasy XIV is the highest rated PS4 and PC game of 2019 on Metacritic
>Final Fantasy XIV exceeds World of Warcraft subscription numbers in North America
hd.square-enix.com/eng/news/pdf/20q1earnings.pdf

Say something nice to the man who worked FOUR soul-crushing Japanese jobs to bring you this game.

Attached: protag.png (827x412, 432K)

And you love it that way, you filthy whore.

Attached: 1434610975879.jpg (2960x500, 186K)

every person who plays one is a pedophile
yes, you are

Does this also affect Phoenix?

Fuck off, bro. I just wanted to roleplay an homage to my nigga Vivi.

Attached: 1557145346831.png (400x400, 185K)

I feel bad they are going to continue to steal all the money and staff away from XIV despite it's blatant success because Squeenix is retarded.

>we cant have younger player characters because of cultural taboos
>here are literal toddlers that we know you guys love textfucking
disgusting

I see this perception a lot, but it's clear that SE spends more money on FFXIV than almost anything they've ever done. To start off, it has the largest dev team that SE has ever had barring perhaps KH3 (although with the steady growth of the dev team with each expansion, ShB may have pushed it past even KH3). It has a larger dev team than both FFXV and FFVIIR and has been in continuous development for longer than either of those games. Add to that the cost of running an on-going service on the scale of FFXIV with data centers across 3 continents that are regularly upgraded and expanded. PR and advertising spending have also been off-the-charts, especially for Stormblood and Shadowbringers. They host regular live events, have major booths at all the big gaming conventions around the world, and put on massive Fan Festivals. And all of that isn't even considering the fact that the game has been running in one form or another for almost 10 years (and in various stages of development before that for around 5 years), with an unprecedented reboot for ARR no less. Also, SE has been looking to expand the FFXIV team further through their job listing page jp.square-enix.com/recruit/career/push/3dbd/

The reason FFXIV is as successful as it is is precisely because SE has invested in it so much more than has been justified by its revenue up until recently. It gets a lot of investment.

I think so but I couldn't confirm because I've had mine set to large since this option was released like two years ago

understandable, have a nice day

Attached: ffxiv 2019-07-05 22-52-57-17.jpg (2560x1440, 791K)

fuck off, pedophile
I've submitted a report to the fbi

holy shit i suffered through realm reborn and the shitty after quests for hours and hours and finally made it to the scene where sultana lala gets poisened

this is pure kino.
is this where ff14 finally gets good?

>still no nonbearded version in the game
They have no excuse now.

statistically pedo accusers are pedos themselves by a probability of 30:1

>cleared E1S

First time I've managed it this close to the release of a raid tier, and with PUGs as well. Now to descend into suicidal tendencies trying to learn E2S.

>clear e2s
>5/8 grey parses
>rest green

Take that parsetrannies, next we are gonna clear e3s with all sub 50 percentiles and there is NOTHING you can do about it!

man, none of the attempted workarounds for the dank spambot phrase have the same ring to them

Attached: 1559223137906.jpg (719x626, 72K)

>source: my pedo ass

that's nothing out of the ordinary
I cleared o12s with two greens and six greys

I guess all short people are children too, as are Dwarves. Every single person who liked Ghimli from Lord of the Rings is a pedophile. It's pedophilia to marry Bilbo Baggins. Mini-Me was forever a child.

Yes, Ishgard is when it gets good.

Attached: 1546397028110.jpg (1334x2073, 962K)

>people praising SE for making FFXIV gain massive revenue
>defending anyone who wants more in their game that made more money
It's like EA's wet dream

Attached: poyopoyo.gif (256x192, 304K)

Dude, that's not even a fraction of the kino you that is in store for you. Heavensward is great and Shadowbringers is pure, unadulterated kino, but stormblood pales in comparison to those two (still better than 95% of ARR)

>dedicated whore and tranny races
Try harder bud

>ruined it

Attached: 1543417493661.jpg (632x1024, 65K)

Patch 5.1 when?

Tomorrow

Cats?

Attached: 1525489885099.jpg (2048x864, 246K)

Ignore the shills. HW story is trash, but the end of ARR primes it well enough.
SB normalizes the Tolkien wankery at least, and Shadowbringers is where it starts to get good. So good it's the best MMO story to date.

Attached: 1503689457848.jpg (1920x1080, 289K)

>HW story is trash

Attached: Soy Rage.gif (480x418, 118K)

>tfw we will never have a true DoT class because SMN has an identity crisis.
>BRD lost its support kit to give DNC a reason to exist.
>AST cards got oversimplified because people whining about Balance.
Probably my biggest personal issues with XIV. However BLM has been incredibly fun, AST is actually fun now that it has stronger cooldowns and better potencies however cards just feel boring.
I wish BRD had a way to spread dots like Bane.

Hahahaha it's a sleeping drug

You don't have to remind me.
I play one!

>HW story is trash
Disgusting.

Attached: D_lF8k7VAAALDOc.png (680x861, 133K)

>So good it's the best MMO story to date.
That's not really saying much. MMOs are mostly known for community and socializing to get shit done in an ever evolving world. Saying its the best is like saying this pile of shit is better cause it has sprinkles on top of it.

>BLM incredibly fun
Hmmmm

Attached: big think.png (1000x1000, 66K)

>muh elves
>muh ice slut
>muh dragon
>muh dragoon lies
>muh allaguns
>muh emo lizards
>muh melodrama "twist"s
>muh fucking nothing at the end
You are the "BC was the best WoW expansion"fags.

Attached: 1548906020552.png (828x812, 2.58M)

BC WAS the best WoW expansion though.
If everyone is telling you you're wrong, maybe you should rethink your shit opinions.

Attached: shocking truth.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

It is, you have a great flow with BLM and your buttons all feel incredibly impactful.
To use SMN again I never enjoy hitting Egi Assault, if that skill did not exist I would not miss it. There is nothing impactful to it, it does piss all damage and it's just oGCD filler.

Ironic animeposting is still worthless animeposting.

Is the WAR 80 quest seriously going to be about this Roe's thirst for pussy? Is this really how they're going to end the WAR story for good?

Why did they think we would like NTR?

Oh I agree, I meant to include
>mained by the lead dev
in there but I accidentally a whole sentance

Attached: ayy.jpg (171x457, 21K)

WAR has been a joke class since day one

Oh yeah lmao.
I don't think it's a coincidence at all that BLM has only doubled down on it's identity and gotten incredible new skills over the years compared to every other job.
I think BLM mains are the happiest players in XIV in terms of job satisfaction.

I don't give a shit about the NTR, because I don't care about the girl, I just wanted something besides a continuation of the literal worst WAR storyline. Not that any of them are good, but still.

Still? Why did the writers think we like NTR?

WAR has an extremely simple class-fantasy that was wrapped up by the end of 60 so it legitimately is a question of "where the fuck do you go? you've already lived up to mythril heart's legends at the end of heavensward, you are the greatest warrior to ever live"

>forgetting Yoshida had the Devs play WoW to model the reboot after
It's like you forget this game is a WoW-clone thru and thru. The only thing it does better than WoW is story which isn't hard by any means. At this point all fags involved in the WoW v FFXIV faggotry are the same faggots that get involved in Console War faggotry.

>It's like you forget this game is a WoW-clone thru and thru.
who cares, everyone already knows that nor is anyone denying it's a wow clone at heart

Isnt that every job quest story then?

Wait a minute. Are you the pajeet poster?

>Lolorito admits to using me as a pawn to kill Adeledji and consolidate power
>Just let him the fuck go

What the FUCK Square Enix?

DRK stayed kino till the end at 80

what the hell are you gonna do, kill him? after the crystal braves and raubahn already caused civil upheaval with teledji's death in the first place? OOGA BOOGA ME KILL YOU isn't the answer to every situation

So what is the deal with Lolorito? ARR and the HW trailer made him seem like a villain to strike down, but instead he's still alive and seem to be very willing to spend money to help you, the Scions, and Nanamo despite seeming like a greedy jew character.

You know the more I think about it the more I realize the guy in ops pic literally did nothing wrong

*ruins your kino*

Attached: maxresdefault[3].jpg (1280x720, 157K)

No. But I know enough about him to replicate his shitposts. Want me to do it?

I wish I could Stardiver more than once a Life....
I had to read the journal entry on the 80 quest. At least Fray stays sassy.

Ul'dah is a corrupt shithole, if you have the money can get away with anything

He serves whatever is in his best interest that’s what I like about him. When Nanamo was going against his interest he plotted against her but now that she isn’t he’s pretty content

Lolorito is hands-down the smartest written character in any Square-Enix title to date. You can't love him. You can't hate him. You can't kill him. And that's because the story actually supports all of it.

Attached: tumblr_pp6sw2tatX1vc4jrqo1_1280.jpg (1060x836, 254K)

>I wish BRD had a way to spread dots like Bane
I know that feeling. They have to know it's something people want and there just not gonna give it to use.

Attached: 1478760050863.jpg (629x505, 33K)

Lolorito is actually an Ul'dahn patriot. He just wants to line his pockets, he isn't megalomanical like Teledji is, he knows that the sultanate is a necessary component of keeping Ul'dah stable and actually concedes both all of Teledji's holding and a large portion of his own to the crown as recompense for the conspiracy. Only brainlets still think he's some sort of evil mastermind.

What're they gonna do? Arrest their world's version of superman?

>not being excited for the new cash shop additions we'll get

what happened after they framed the wol for nanamo's poisoning, user

Attached: 1541519212878.png (287x250, 69K)

well he did save an entire expansion from being a snorefest, I think he deserves to fuck around a bit longer.

He's a high-ranking politician figure in a realistic premise. If you expect XIV to follow some braindead shonen plot like most RPGs you're in for disappointment.

I thought PS3 support ended

>local folk hero is the same as an unstoppable superman
we weren't what we are now

>Short blond hair and red eyes.
Shit, my only weakness.

Can this game stop treating WoL as some tool?
Jesus fucking christ, we're literally everyone's swiss army knife.

I'd have less a problem with it if we actual had thoughts or if we can come up with plans and ideas for the others to follow instead of us just nodding to everything the others say. Is the WoL just that much of a fucking brainlet?

Attached: GM.png (1920x1057, 3.31M)

Yeah I hate lalafells in the story all Dunefolk ones should die. That include Tataru since they only care about money.

Plainfolk ones are fine.

>local folk hero
ok retard

>Can this game stop treating WoL as some tool?
>Jesus fucking christ, we're literally everyone's swiss army knife.
Do the DRK quests.

NOOOOOO THAT DOESN'T COUNT

Is there a reason to play dancer other than looking like a total slut?

>u-uh haha I-I'll pretend I didn't s-see you there warrior of light
What a bunch of cucks

>DRK quests
>Now you're not just everyone's tool, but yourself included!

Go for it, man. Probably more entertaining this this WAR 80 quest I'm doing.
>Curious Gorge thinks I'm fucking Dorgono behind his back.
He's about to lose control again, isn't he?

"Yes it's okay. You're a tool. No matter what though I'll still love you. You're still you."

Oh okay. That's cool. We had the exact same conversation faggot. It still doesn't excuse what happens in MSQ.

In my fc today they were talking about how pewdiepie was a racist after I went on a mini rant on how I dislike streamers but respect YouTube content creators (offtopic) and one of them brought up how she was a black chick and would never forgive him for saying it and how’s hes trash. I just responded well as a white conservative make I have different views on the matter and respect the difference in opinion. Surprisingly no one attacked me for that and I still get along with everyone was impressed

HOW COULD WoL LOSE TO FUCKING PAJEET? THANCRED SHOULDNT BE STRONGER THAN WOL WHAT THE FUCK SQUARE WHOS THE SANDNIGGER IN SQUARE SELF INSERTING AS THE BULLSHIT FUCKING PAJEET.

Could use more calling the ShB's writer a fucking bitch, but yeah, you basically nailed it.

Then Einstein gave me 10000mil Gil and everyone in the FC clapped. True story.

you set yourself up for that one

But Thancred didn’t beat pajeet either he just teleported everyone away and got his ass kicked despite going all out the second time

Thoughts on Femroes?

I hope the story will be hanging out with grandpa azim steppes guy and learning new WAR powers. Something like milking goats to achieve more powerful fell cleaves. Im sure itll just be broken mountain cucking his brother tho.

ugly

What really never made sense about these posts is that when Thancred stepped in the old man stopped him with his fucking foot and kicked him away before Thancred ran away. It's like the dude didn't even watch the cutscene.

the game always looks like that

(Endgame Story Spoilers)
[/spoiler]FUCK IM SO MAD THAT WE LOST ARBERT FUCK. I would’ve preferred that they killed off any of the gay ass scions instead. Fuck my fucking life[/spoiler]

Attached: 1522128946708.jpg (360x345, 32K)

Hahahaha holy shit user.

Yeah. And then Dorgono hits him. I dont know how the writers do it.

Tbf hydaelyn flat out tells you after char creation you are going to be her bitch and that’s your sole purpose.

At least with ShB That would make sense if you are indeed the ascian councilmember that said “fuck sacrifices. hydaelyn or bust.”

I'm surprised Minfilia didn't get more shit for the stuff she pulled. Even Arbert doesn't seem pissed and he's more depressed.

>no content fantasy online
>shit static attitude bringers
>bullshit DF players XIV
>crap timegate mechanics Enix
I can't believe I'm still playing this piece of shit.

Attached: yoshida.jpg (546x440, 45K)

You could not have possibly fucked that up any harder, holy shit

Attached: 53B02218-F1DE-4210-A924-70ACB702CFF6.png (429x606, 340K)

I'm okay with being someone's bitch but at least make WoL something way more than a really REALLY strong brick people just throw at their enemies.

Made for nursing handjobs with the smaller races

>Female dragoon armor have the belly exposed for some fucking reasons

Attached: 1559491877276.jpg (640x480, 37K)

>milking goats
some of those tribes are fucking weird, you'll be milking steppe maidens i bet

Attached: 1558064070927.gif (316x228, 1.9M)

>for some fucking reasons
You know exactly why, Dragons like to lick bellybuttons

Either put on different armor or completely embrace it and just wear panties/dyed swimsuit bottoms instead of drachen leggings

Decided to try out nu-SMN after having not touched the class in ages and DAMN, that alot of buttons to press. Is it possible for a class to have too much going on at once?

Attached: 1445156112682.jpg (350x277, 17K)

Unsub and either watch the story near the end of the expansion on Youtube or resub at the end of the expansion. What are you going to miss really? iLvls that will last 3 months at best before you repeat the cycle? Doing Linear dungeons when they're relevant? All you want is the story after all.

3 of these don't have anything to do with the game though.

Meoni is pretty based though even though his videos are a bit simple.

>3 of these don't have anything to do with the game though.
Nah if you seriously believe the game has nothing to do with fostering bad social attitudes you're pretty delusional. It wants you to carry bads as much as possible and provides no incentives or mechanicsms to weed out garbage players that don't respect your time.

I expected nothing and I'm still let down.

Attached: ffxiv_08072019_014642_300.png (1920x1080, 1.56M)

What is the vote kick system?

You don’t commit regicide then rest on your motherload of magitek in a FF game. He’s going full Kefka.

>Is it possible for a class to have too much going on at once?
Yes SMN and NIN.

>no content
Has to do with game and how it structures it all in terms of longevity so that user was right.
>static attitude
Not on the game
>bullshit DF players
Not on the game
>timegate mechanics
Pretty much a result of the No Content design.
2/4 so the user was 50% right user though I'd argue the DF players being bad is also on the game cause of the bad game design that never teaches a player their job properly due to the faceroll difficulty of content.

SMN is fun now fuck off, the only buttons that need to be edited are removing physick and devotion and then just turning summon bahamut into enkindle bahamut.

Attached: 1564860485846.png (367x337, 306K)

I actually liked Ol Man Pajeet and wanted to learn more about him.
I don't like Bunny Pajeet at all though.

Attached: 1564951451971.jpg (1036x978, 75K)

For good? Will there be no job quests in future addons?

>Queue up for expert roulette as a healer
>Get Akademia Anyder
>Tank does the first big pull
>I cant keep him up
>He dies and then ragequits the dungeon

I feel so shitty. I want to kill myself desu

Bunny was well done but I wanted more of her. I'm surprised she didn't come along.

Ranjit however....
trial in 5.x feat Lotus Juice

>All you want is the story after all.
I'm literally only hanging around because I want to do Yorha content at the appropriate item level. But since I'm paying for this shit I might as well play it I guess.

Attached: 1345095925050.png (640x480, 259K)

>Snowcloak

Attached: 1534834322497.jpg (1000x664, 77K)

>Wanted to learn the extinct fine art of smashing the shit out of everything with a big fuck off axe
>Get served with a literal retard with anger issue in his quest for lizard pussy instead
I'm still mad.
I will forever be mad.

Attached: 1555699030144.gif (400x282, 1.91M)

Still doesn’t have shit on BLM: The job that got even MORE buttons to press during “pruning”.

>respect YouTube content creators
And then you pulled down your pants and let everyone have a go at your ass
Shut the fuck up you fucking faggot

>Yorha shit
Then unsub, wait for the 24-man and just do a week of catch-up. This game is made for casuals and salarymen with little to no free time user. You're not gonna struggle to catch up gear wise.

The tank was just bad, you don’t fucking big pull in Shb dungeons unless you healer is whm they literally can’t keep up

>you don’t fucking big pull in Shb dungeons unless you healer is whm they literally can’t keep up
You what?

YouTube content creators make and edit multiple videos a day it’s an art form. Twitch streamers are literally just recording themselves playing a game. It’s different

Suck my cock, I'm not slowing down for your faggot ass.

>you don’t fucking big pull in Shb dungeons unless you healer is whm they literally can’t keep up

Attached: 4a7.jpg (200x200, 9K)

Found the shitter.

Nigga what?

Anyone who plays this shitty treadmill game is a degenerate.

Attached: 1298361105853.jpg (622x800, 205K)

>Castrum not worth the time for the exp, pointless mini cutscene every five steps, meridian

Attached: 1497851446163.gif (300x188, 1.18M)

It’s true. The enemies hit too hard in shb dungeons for ast and sch to actually heal you sufficiently so you can’t big pull. Whm at least has enough panic buttons to where you can get away with it.

They can keep up just fine, they simply need to focus a tiny wee bit more on the job they signed up for instead of pretending to be a DPS

Attached: 1559653018388.png (523x720, 498K)

>they finally added Goblin Punch to the fucking game and BLU can't fucking learn it
I'm ASSBLASTED

Attached: 1495846475261.jpg (350x350, 27K)

*hits recitation, then excogitation*
*adloquiums the tank*
*leaves to grab coffee*

I play both nigger.

Then you’ll be on the floor dead until you ragequit. I main tank btw not healer

No you are just terrible.

>recording you screaming at video games in front of underage faggots is an art form
No wonder they didn't take your white conservative comment to heart, they all knew you were just a massive flamboyant fucking homosexual doing your own pride parade

the interview everyone cites for 5.1 having 5-man BLU stuff doesn't say anything about how high they're raising level cap................

You're one shitty tank then. Hit a cooldown for once.

>Look at what ALC has to offer
>All it does is make shit for other crafters and some minor damage increasing potions that last for fifteen seconds
>All the healing potions are terrible so you can't chug one if your healer is being a shitter

What is even the point

Attached: 1506809224644.jpg (593x796, 54K)

You must be fun at parties. Sucks being an incel virgin who constantly picks fights with people on the internet huh

Attached: 72CC6090-5340-4A57-8495-9D9534EB5A87.gif (400x296, 424K)

I hate tanking and getting Sunken Temple of Qarn because if you're speedrunning you can just skip the two heads that lead to the Fruit of Knowledge and Flame of Magic. Speedrunning Qarn became so much more popular after the Itinerant Moogle event where people just speedran the dungeon.

It leads to situations where 2 people want to do doors and 2 people want to skip OR 3 people want to skip (me included) but we have a sprout and I feel obliged to show them how to do the door mechanic properly just in case they ever run into a group later on that doesn't skip. It's even worse since I'm on the Japanese data center so if we're all English but get a Japanese sprout it just adds another layer of 'goddamnit.'

Attached: 1565103871052.jpg (512x512, 29K)

I always use my cooldowns. The healers still can’t keep up generally. You can 2 or 3 pack pull at the most

I've been waiting for an even bigger "I'm fucking invincible" WAR savant to come slap our shit and serve as the new quest antagonist. Instead I got more doses of Help George control his beast and help George get laid.

Attached: Juggernaut.jpg (725x881, 100K)

Sorry I don't let everyone in a party fuck my ass like you do you fucking faggot. Must suck guzzling down cock like it's nobody's business.

Scholar manages to be even worse than that if you can imagine it.

Of course you would have to, one is a treadmill so you have a gap in your schedule. Not that modern XI completely captures the horizontal feeling of ~2005 but at least they've made better strides with Omen/Divergence/ and such lately.

Attached: crawler train.jpg (768x492, 36K)

All this gay talk. You must have some intense repressed homosexuality user. It’s ok, just accept that your a degenerate faggot

Attached: 8B4DA807-7102-4C87-89B1-8E4CA4813085.png (590x333, 244K)

Just remove Coerthas from the fucking game.
Relocate the Scion base to the Waking Sands. Even that march of boredom was better than dealing with any part of that fucking zone.

Reminder to all BLU friends that we just got our weekly challenges reset and it's time to get those missions done!

Attached: ffxiv_08052019_205441_629.png (1920x1080, 3.44M)

What, how?

>you must be a faggot for calling me a faggot
Arachnophobes sure do like to fuck spiders apparently

Stop fucking playing BLU, maybe if everyone on the planet does the same they'll pull their heads out of their asses.

Attached: 1461423845271.jpg (720x576, 421K)

HQ tinctures are like a 10% damage increase for 30 seconds that you use during a burst window

They'd leave BLU fallow and never update it if there were an impossibly low player-count for it.

BLM questline is like a comfy sitcom.
>Teachers daydrinking ether and letting you solve their bad habits
>O shit don't open the jar, the one thing we told you explicitly not to do!
>Oh well, silly boy
>5 BLM magicking the shit out of some rando assdemon
>O hey a cool rock
>These new beastly friends are kinda weird and quirky, but we's BLM brothers
>Vivi-light and some edgy boy are yoyr friends that send you on wacky wavy woohoo adventures to BLM the FUCK out of voidscum with your friends
>Oh zingy! There's something up with one of us!
>Just MAGIC the problem away with your bros, have a chat and then go home to crack open a blizzy one
>Hey there's a whiteboy in town
>Wrong neighbourhood, barbed fucker
>Shit he's a twat
>More pink MYSTERY BLM'S
>The fuck? Beasty Boys squad, roll out
>Solve every problem under this sun by blowing it up
>This WHM is alright, BLM'D
>Ayo take care, animal-like abracadabrist bros
>Crack open a tome at home

And I only just got to 60.

you could be making millions right now selling tinctures to all the raiders, especially since savage had just released

Oh but you are so descriptive user.
>guzzling down cock
It’s like you fantasize about doing it every day on in. And then your repressed homosexual rage builds and builds until you start screaming at some random guy in the internet, imagining that you were doing the things that you said he does

Attached: 2EE2BF5A-AF87-4CFF-B79D-9B3F9C2C40C5.jpg (960x535, 67K)

Scholar is turned from learning ancient Nymian tactics to helping a Lalafell get tonberry pussy.

That makes no sense.

Not that guy but it's actually pretty bad. The storyline is about uncucking the tonberries and not scholar arts at all, they just sort of come by naturally. I was pretty pissed when the quests stopped talking about skills you learn. Like, sure, they do that so they don't have to backtrack when they remove them from the game, but when nobody even comments that your fairy just learned to ascend to a full-fledged fucking summon opting for some soap opera about this tonberry that wants to ride Alka's Zolka, it's more than a little weird.

Most people are assuming that the 80 quests are the "ending" for most of the jobs. Future jobs will probably have a questline, but role storylines will be the new thing in the future.

SB isnt as bad as people try to make it seem.

Attached: file.png (1447x1073, 1.9M)

It is and that exact image you posted is why

Sounds like you can't handle the smug

Attached: dreamworks face.jpg (1680x1050, 319K)

You sure do like to talk about how I'm projecting. Sounds to me like you're projecting about my supposed projection and actually do that sort of thing. :^)

why is there so much cosmetic stuff in the cash shop, should it be earned in game since its a monthly + game payment? also most of the stuff is really overpriced.

>I could be making tons of gil
>To spend on nothing because none of the professions make anything that useful and all the good gear comes from just killing shit

Gil is worthless to most people, it's only housing autists that want it.

Attached: 1510181288347.png (235x272, 85K)

The damage boosts from tinctures and food are needed to squeeze past the DPS checks of Savage content. That's it.
Yeah it's not as impressive as the alchemy in literally any other game but it does make you a shitzillion gil selling to parsetrannies on the MB.

Tonberry fucking is probably an ancient Nymian tactic.

>XIV players complaining about stolen staff
Fuck you, you deserve it.

At least the sch questline doesn't turn into animu shit and the 80 job questline is worth it after all the work you did in the previous sch questlines.

IN FACT. how the fuck am I supposed to reasonably use shadowbite on a big pull WITHOUT a bane like move? What were they thinking?

There's plenty that is earnable within the game but there really is no defense for a cash shop besides "company wants more money".
It could be worse, it could be like ESO where the ratio of cash shop cosmetics to ingame cosmetics is like 80:20.

The exception to this rule is Pipin.

Attached: Annotation 2019-08-07 022519.png (208x207, 70K)

>he doesn't want to have all his retainers to hit the gil cap

>y-your just projecting about my projecting
Nice I won

Attached: E434CE4D-53A6-4BB1-8BB5-130AB0233761.jpg (529x346, 37K)

there's a cash shop because people pay hand over fist in it for retarded shit.

Shadowbite only takes your current target into consideration for the boost.
It's still dumb, Mages Ballad seems like a no-brainer for AoE but it means you are just applying dots to targets ad nauseum and really screams for some ability to spread dots or apply them in an AoE.

Shadowbite potency only depends on the target you're targeting, it doesn't care about dots on the other targets. Target the one that has both dots and you'll get full potency on every mob caught in the splash.

The more you know.

Have you ever been pulled out of a dungeon by a GM, Yea Forums?

Attached: someone is upset.png (369x133, 59K)

>romance a bug-eyed frog-lizard with a knife and lantern
>get rewarded with a fine-ass lalafell shortstack from time forgotten

>i-im not projecting y-you are i-i win
Thanks for your concession :^)

this creature is adorable as hell, but yet, I feel like I need to fuck her

No because I don't call people niggers in the game chat

it's really best not to say anything at all to randos, sometimes you have a whole alliance of people willing to talk shit to each other but you never know when some thin skinned baby is going to show up.

>Playing Aurum Vale over and over to level up SMN
>Not a single run where we haven't wiped even with me helping out by rezzing
This dungeon

Will SE continue to invest the supposed huge profits ShB is bringing into the game itself or will FF7R become the new money pit to drain it all away?

>tried to vote kick someone who was talking to freind using Vc in discord through party chat as harassment because spamming wasn’t an option
>probably got reported, might get banned
Fug

Why the fuck would you willingly spam AV just do Dzemael or Stone Vigil the risk factor isn't worth the few extra EXP

Should I fantasia from male midlander to male lala?

Well thats news to me, Thanks. Have some ass.

Attached: 1562029999067.jpg (850x850, 154K)

Male highlander or male roegadyn

No, Fantasia to based male roe

Can't they just start planning the next MMO already? I lot of the game's problems will never be fixed because of the shit engine and spaghetti coding. Didn't they say they only had plans for up until 7.0 or something?

4 reason I love Eos(Lily)!
1. She 's very cute!
2. She's not Selene! Eos is the main character and Selene doesn't exist!
3. She's a fairy!
4. She's always trying her best! (Fey Illumination! Wow!)
5. Eos!

Attached: 2019-08-07 01_31_40-.png (663x766, 1.02M)

>So good it's the best MMO story to date.
Sorry bro that's CoP.

>What projecting pedos think lalas are: Pedos
>What gays think lala is: gimp sub for bara dom
>What lala actually is: Memelord
Use this fact wisely.

Attached: 1499933814040.jpg (673x647, 87K)

>reminder that op is always a faggot

Male Roegadyn.

Likely, 7.0 would be ten years of post ARR support. As long as I can recreate my fempotato in FFXVII or whatever number it ends up being that's fine with me.

user, do you lose Eos(Lily) or do you want to fuck Eos(Lily)? Those are two different things.

>Shadowbringers Prototype Plot
lmao no. shb is also getting what's sure to be a far superior version of absolute virtue. CoP holds up to nothing now.

Why would they do that? This one has just posted exceptional profits. Besides, 7.0 is like... 2023-2025, if the game remains on its set schedule

>What gays think lala is: gimp sub for bara dom
What did he mean by this?

No I wana be a manlet btfoing hordes of space marines like Zenos. The only exception is Elezen since they're twigs.

>remember back when I was a sprout
>remember coincounter swinging away countless other shitter sprouts with no awareness
Good times.

>Run Aurum Vale
>Someone immediately leaves
>Constant bitching in chat.
>Healer keeps pulling mobs and blames me. (Playing as tank)
>Tank grabs the whole fucking floor and stands in the yellow goop (Playing as healer)
Come on now, it was funny the first time. It's not that funny anymore.

Granted, I did have a really fucking amazing party once and we just speedrun that dungeon. God bless those DPSes and tanks.

>shb is also getting what's sure to be a far superior version of absolute virtue
Endgame content is not story content, also Virtue was absolute shit

>Do Stone Vigil
>Healer can't keep up when Tank "accidently" pulls too much
>Do DD
>Tank keeps forgetting to go to the crystal and wipes multiple times.
>Tank will grab too much and run too far away during the first pull after the first boss.

If the playerbase was competent, this might be fun.

>Be me
>Try FFXIV for the first time I think before Heavensward came out
>Got to around level 10 to 20
>Treat it like WoW. Skipping all the reading and cutscenes. Trying to level as fast as possible.
>Game is boring as fuck. Quit

>Notice game again since new expansion just came out.
>Decide to try again
>Read all MSQ text
>Watch all cutscenes
>Wtf I like this game now
Started 2 weeks ago. Level 45 now.

Attached: 1564158834659.jpg (1000x1278, 257K)

>DRK is the only tank that is allowed to have an okay questline
I don't play DPS so I don't know much about their jobquests, but tanks are generally just fucking pisspoor, fuck whoever wrote PLD, WAR, and GUK

Attached: 1563479971547.jpg (500x265, 19K)

>>Be me
Glad you clarified that, thought you were someon else you reddit tard

Is there any difference between the two pets now?

>ywn be a SCH
>ywn be given your own soul crystal to resonate with
>ywn get a fairy that loves you and cares for your well being
>ywn have a fairy that wants to be with you all the time and yearns for your dick but knows she's too small to take it
>ywn help your fairy please herself
why live
Feo Ul glamour when

Attached: 1565080002765.png (3472x3196, 1.86M)

>473251402
wew

>clench fist

how new

Yes!

Attached: Eos.png (334x508, 208K)

this is why I cant join FCs in this game. I dont wanna throw myself into a minefield where I need to contemplate on whether what im about to write is appropriate or non offensive to any of the members.

Gunbuster was fine with a few pet peeves. >Literal who decides they can take on the WoL.
>Y'mithra has no special dialogue.
Come on now, even ARM had special dialogue if you did the other crafters first.

why is she so perfect?

Attached: 1553056231051.jpg (1280x1201, 237K)

user s-s-stop :(

Attached: 1488407830842.gif (500x283, 506K)

>I dont wanna throw myself into a minefield where I need to contemplate on whether what im about to write is appropriate or non offensive to any of the members.
If you seriously think this you need to aquire actual social skills.

getting crucified for saying "thats really gay" has nothing to do with lack of social skills.

>he doesn't enjoy the clownfest that is WAR

I shitpost on Yea Forums and /pol/ daily but also know to keep that shit on here and not behave like an absolute jackass when not on image boards. It's really not that hard.

Surprisingly enough, screaming "niggers" and "faggot" isn't generally well accepted outside of Yea Forums and close minded groups.
It's all about behaving like a reasonable human fucking being, if you can manage that you won't get your shit kicked in.

It has everything to do about social skills. Are you retarded?

Attached: 1557100288014.png (270x282, 77K)

>implying the faggot who cry about people saying “that’s gay” wouldn’t break a nail and immediately leave crying in a fight

can you stop using the R word? thanks. you need to work on your social skills dude.

SCH only just found a possible cure for the Nymian plague at level 80.

>do msq roulette and get Praetorium
>go afk at times and just follow because why not i'll just actually join at bosses
>random sperg goes mental threatening to kick people that afk right before the final boss
>hes a mentor
Why do people get upset about a dungeon that's 90% cut scene and the rest easier than a guildhest?

I wish sjws would get the fuck off of Yea Forums. And trannies

You're completely missing the point you retarded nigger faggot.

Oh my god did he just use a DISABILITY SLUR. Don’t let these faggots get you down user you did nothing wrong

That fag is more likely to win, considering that user admitted he was outright afraid of those people.

because nobody wants to carry an afk person, even if it is easy content. why can't I just go afk? oh right I queued as a tank and have to do shit. so you do too pal.

Yoshi's Lies Live in 4 hours bros.
Did you get your question upboated?

Fuck off dude. Pull your own weight or get out.
semi afk at least you food stamp nigger.

4 hours? that can't be right? on a wednesday?

I queued as a healer and healed at the only places that i needed to, so what's the problem?

>just beat the howling eye
>look up the ARR questline
>bajillion more quests after Ultima Weapon until I get to Heavensward

Fuck me

Attached: 1563171631756.webm (960x540, 2.87M)

Well, imagine if everyone decided to afk except the bosses. I wonder how that run would go.

What the fuck happened there?

Don't forget to get your artifact weapon too user

why wouldnt you be afraid of them? xiv is the beast's lair. it's their domain. they have means to report and get you arbitrarily banned for the smallest of inconvenience you cause them. I'm not interested in bootlicking anyone.

Imagine being compelled by this divine force that literally makes you unable to not say words. Does it physically pain you to not type it? How do you function when you're outside?

No, they're purely cosmetic now. Anything useful from Selene was scraped into hotbars along with Eos' kit.

Go male Au Ra, get to be taller than everyone with chad otter mode aesthetics without being a lanklet like Elezen or literal squares like Roe.

I am genuinely fucking pissed that our character didn't tear Lolorito limb from limb for what he did to us. What a piece of shit.

If there was one thing good about Amarout and the Ascians is that there were no jews in their society.

>why wouldnt you be afraid of them?
Because I'm not a coward and also don't say stupid shit in chat?

What gay? I say that’s gay all the time irl. If a literal faggot has a problem I’ll knock his teeth out

>Try out maps for the first time
>It's boring as shit other than watching people do the high/low card game

That was a complete waste of time.

Attached: Angery_Altera.png (489x595, 121K)

Zelda's alone fun time was interrupted by Lonk and she's embarrassed (the artist is lvl 3 toaster)

Lolorito literally did nothing wrong.

>If a literal faggot has a problem I’ll knock his teeth out
you'd lose the fight lol

I'm about to start FFXI blind. Any tips or guides I should follow? I don't even know what class I want to play.

Attached: 1565039560851.png (608x878, 41K)

>also don't say stupid shit in chat?
so... youre afraid of them?

I’m 6’3 and fit no I wouldn’t lol

just have some tact, you coward lmao

Why does monk UI suck so bad? Got partnered by a dancer and it just bloated the buff bar making it hard to track everything. Why the fuck does the job bar not show leadened fist/stance timer/twin snakes duration

he's a fucking faggot who could have prevented all this garbage to begin with.

Go to your closest mirror and repeat your sentence back to yourself so you can see how sad you look firsthand

uh huh

How about you suck your own cock

cool story bro

i'm 6'4 and even fitter and i'm outside your'e door right now, ready to fight you

Don't be afraid to check the wiki if you get lost, do the tutorial, do records of eminence so you can get gear.
Playing a warrior should be good for beginners.

He literally solved the adelechi problem and stopped Ul’dah from becoming complete chaos (because that’s what would have happened if Namanos plans went through) singlehandedly

God fairies make my dick diamonds. They’re just little sex devils that want to steal you semen and be man-handled

God fairies make my dick diamonds. They’re just little sex devils that want to steal you semen and be man-handled

Personally I'd fuck Momodi in the ass

Attached: image504.jpg (750x700, 89K)

Oh yea well I was just being humble I’m 6’5” and even fitterer and I’m standing right behind you this instant
how did people in this thread not get that I’m shitposting

MOOOOOOOOT

Indeed?

Monk secondaries GET OUT

Attached: why no im not a bandwagon monk.jpg (150x140, 8K)

Falling for it even if you know they are trolling is a sign of kindness

should I play monk or dragoon

What content can you even get 8 vuln stacks in and not already be dead

>homosexuals and trannies are incapable of being over 6'3 and fit

>Start playing WHM
>Constant panic, no idea what I'm doing
>Level 66
>Still constant panic, no idea, but I'm getting triple commends.
Healing in this game is fucking stressful, and 50% of tanks are retarded.

Overall, it's the perhaps the dumbest plot I've come across in recent video games. He could have at any time stopped either of those quite easily otherwise without having to "play along" with this. Even that feels like a cop out and the writing getting cold feet about shaking things up.

Literally irrelevant, whatever positive effects his actions had don't negate his crimes against the WoL personally.

He's responsible for you getting exiled to Ishgard and the scions going missing.
He knew you weren't guilty of the poisoning yet he still played along and had the Brass Blades chase you off.
He held Ilberd's leash, if he wanted to he could have stopped the plot against you, the blood of every dead comrade is on his hands.

>Sit in queue for a while
>Nothing happens
>Go to teleport
>Pops immediately

Why does it happen every time

just heal dude, I literally have no idea how people die with a whm, it';s extremely easy to even keep a retard alive.

looks like gulg

>god i wish i had this many gl stacks

I'm a sort-of bandwagon monk in that I had already chosen to level Monk before the changes went out and am only now getting around to it and even I think this is shameful.

Monetarists and Ul'dahn merchants in general are constantly waiting for eachother to trip up, and with the corrupt Crystal Braves as personal bodyguards and enforcers Teledji wasn't in a position to be assassinated very easily. Lolorito could've probably solved it by assassinating him beforehand or just sending gorillas after him, but it's easier and cleaner in the long run to wait for him to bumble and then take him down while trying to get back up. It's not bad writing that the situation wasn't solved before you even hit the scene.

The biggest drawback of being healer is that due to the fact you're sitting behind basically keeping the party together, you see it immediately when someone is being a fucktard.

He's a fucking jew and just like jews irl have no love for the people and is all about money, and then to "make it up to you" like any other libtard/jew he does a gibsmedat to you.

god damn

Attached: 1549172280993.jpg (406x405, 45K)

statistically the best, followed by lalabros

Attached: Ultimate clears.png (1626x935, 155K)

And that’s why I love his character. Self interested characters are the best.

First of all, Lolorito was the one pulling the strings of the Crystal Braves. That's an entirely different plot. Teledji's plot was simply to try and get his hands on Omega weapon and to kill the princess to give more power to the syndicate seats, which would go to him as the owner of Omega.

Anyone notice an influx of BR's on the NA data center?

Attached: worry.jpg (199x254, 8K)

the absolute state of giraffe/ogre niggers

There is nothing interesting or great about jews. Quit trying to normalize them.

Just finished SB
Lyse is gone for good, right? She was so obnoxiously boring it's shocking the entire expansion was written around her
It didn't help that her zones were shit desert, but she could have at least had some semblance of character other than "scared girl out of her depth"

Attached: 1417570787749.jpg (500x404, 69K)

>Lalas are statistically the best players
>but are also the most insufferable to be around

Honestly makes sense

Kill your self pathetic stormfag. Both the extreme liberals and conservatives on this site are pathetic

Dont worry it will be revealed that it was just Yda and Papalymo playing a big prank

>muh centrist

Unless you play a MNK, you're free.

These retarded marshmellow children make me want to play the game but then I remember that all MMOs are shit.

>F-F-F-FENCESHITTER

Attached: 1542738724601.png (1500x1500, 183K)

>can't just play a video game without screeching about DA JOOS

Damn dude all those red pills have rotted your brain

Conservative leaning centrism is the only ideology that isn’t fucking retarded

LAlaboys are designated cocksleeves!!

>Lyse is gone for good, right?
Yes, but sadly so is Yda. They could have at least given us a pseudo Yda in the first, but they didn't. Goodnight sweet princess.

at least they aren't Hyur male levels of inept
>the most insufferable to be around
honestly its always Au Ra for me, the males usually get mad over the most mundane shit and the females are just up their own ass at all times

Is this thread being raided?

Attached: 1553087859228.jpg (216x310, 16K)

These threads always turn into complete dogshit when they're made well after content has been added because we've burned through all the discussion and all that's left is the dregs.

This needs to be updated for Hrothgar and Viera
I have a couple of ideas:

>Hrothgar
Prime furry barafag, expect many unironic UwUs
WoW refugee, highly self-entitled due to being a Mythic raider, claims Dragoon rotation is too complex

>Viera
Ascended final form of type C Miqote and type A Au Ra, approach with extreme caution
Really likes FF12/Tactics and just wants to be left alone

Attached: 1479321276344.jpg (3300x2504, 1.05M)

Centrism is just libtard lite.

The game is about jews. And then to no surprise Emet's society had no jews and was a utopia.

>Lyse
What the fuck were they thinking with her anyway?
"Lol, lemme just die about who I was for like 6 years."
> MC has the option to be upset about this and doubt her ability to ever tell the truth again.
"Lol! I'll never do it again, don't worry about it!"
You then proceed to spend the entire expansion like you're her best friend or something. It was pretty disgusting.

late night threads are usually awful or great.

Attached: kupo.png (184x109, 46K)

will today stream have a translator?

>its a you cant craft tonight because your ping is too high for macros and you dont want to do it manually episode
i hate reruns

Attached: 1558644682250.png (500x525, 59K)

>MNK has ANOTHER opener
That's fucking 5 openers in one week. Please just decide on an optimal one Aya

Just spread the wait time in your macros out a bit

If I'm playing on PS4 am I never going to be able to get good or see how effectively I'm playing? I get the feeling I'm trash but I don't know, I'm only level 40 as a blm and I try to always be casting and have my dots up but I only rarely get any comms.

Also just finished the part where the Scions get murked by the Empire, wow these lifeless models really don't sell the impact of what happened so far. I haven't really been super invested in the story so far to be fair, hunting primals is fun enough but it still feels like barely anything has happened.

If it included anatman it's still trash

the only exception to cats on this is the cats who use the manly face. i feel like they're alright.

Speaking of crafting, how do you feel about the final two abilities? It's a bit underwhelming to me by the description of boosting lower level quality.

Anatman openers are objectively better in all scenarios, even if you have to wait the full 3 seconds

The cats that play as boomer cats are closer to Type A male Elezen. Usually competent but stuck up.

there useless but the others abilities are op so its all good

if i don't see the tank use rampart on the first pull, i know it's going to be a garbage run

Actually, I used Anatman on e1s and e2s and got very good results.

>Do the Twinning so I can unlock expert roulette
>healer and tank keep arguing about big pulls (healer says pull big, tank says that it is literally impossible to pull big before the first boss)
Never did it, but is the tank right?

>or see how effectively I'm playing
enmity bar
>I only rarely get any comms
dps don't get comms unless they see you're at the top of the list

What exactly were they thinking here?

Attached: ff.png (213x238, 80K)

>be tank
>notice heal is whm
>pull big
>hold on 3-5 seconds before using rampart
>whm not using holy
>pop rampart
>whm uses holy
>rampart did almost nothing during that pull
sure thing retard

whether it's possible or not, if either the healer or tank aren't comfortable pulling big, don't. dying is the biggest timewaster.

FFXIV players are overly sensitive weeaboo ret*rds

THE LEGEND WILL NEVER DIE

fair nuff, there's always that weird early-pull jiggle where the tank is sizing up how competent the healer is and how much they can pull, and the healer is sizing up if the tank is done pulling or not

Attached: 1545161428311.jpg (500x281, 37K)

I know I'm a bit behind the times, but cleared Eden tonight on normal. Why are we terraforming the first and not mentioning it to the other scions? This bit doesn't make a lick of sense to me.

you can pull wall to wall in the Twinning, the only one that might hurt a little is the one before the second boss, mostly because if you don't interrupt the big fuckers, they get a big damage boost, bear in mind, you can do this fairly reliably as long as the healer is on the ball and the tank cycles their defensive cooldowns effectively, this can be done in flat 430 gear
if the tank isn't confident with it, they will almost assuredly fumbling their cooldowns and hit the floor hard

All the other scions are aware Thancred and Ryne fucked off into the Empty and they're just waiting for him to finish up. Adventure's done, they're in take-it-easy mode right now except for the ones involved with Eden.

Urianger gets off on hiding shit from his friends.

Mr happy is not a bad player

he promised not to keep secrets from the WoL, but it's okay if he does from everyone else

You can't pull big until the very last pull before the first boss, so the tank is right in that regard.

yeah it is impossible. there are 3 pulls before the 1st boss each separated by a jump pad thing

He was a terrible MNK, which is why he seems ok now that hes playing an east job like DNC

This is true, anyone who puts in effort is automatically good. If you average higher than 50 you're above average and statistically good.

If you dont understand then you dont understand

the first area is highly gated, you are limited to how much you can pull, as the jump pads don't activate until you kill the local enemies, so there's really only 1 "big" pull you can do with 2 groups merged before the first boss. Second and third bossses you can mass pull.

I only just realised that Goblins and Kobolds are two distinct races. This entire time I thought that Goblins were just Kobolds wearing masks

Attached: 1497398619789.jpg (500x567, 34K)

Attached: 1559388778912.jpg (570x587, 79K)

>muh oversimplifications to justify my retarded logic
Fuck off moron
the only mediocre part of HW was Moghome and it was still better than the stupid fucking minecart quests in ShB and didn't overstay its welcome like the six fucking hours of Fae nonsense

What Y'shtola meant by this?

Attached: ffxiv_08062019_221730_516.png (1920x1080, 2.56M)

I recently levelled Gunbreaker to 80 and decided to level DRK with a friend playing healer, so we did Dohn Mheg and holy shit, I honestly felt so fucking frail in comparison to gunbreaker in big pulls, I feel like I have less shit to use and other than TBN which doesn't feel like enough for big pulls, gear wasn't a problem as I was full i400
any tips? I usually pull and put on TBN when I reach the end of the pack, then cycle it with Rampart -> Shadow Wall -> Arms Length with TBN and Abyssal Drain in there, but I still feel less like a turtle than when I was playing GNB and my healer friend agrees
on single target, none of this applies and I feel stupidly defensive

Attached: nko0qik1dkrx.jpg (1920x1080, 242K)

She is not interested in shota cock. She wants to be in a relationship with an adult man.

>He didn't enjoy every last second of Il Mheg

Did someone you know get grass'd by the Fae, user?

>he didn't level DRK, NIN or SMN

she's saying Magnai is an angry incel and he has a small dick, Sadu agrees

type /visor

Attached: 74728011_p0.png (800x800, 552K)

iirc drk was supposed to have more self-healing but this could have been changed

Even if you're on console people will post their own logs on fflogs and you'll probably be in them if you just run shit.

TBN is literally broken when doing big pulls, dummy. 3-5s of invincibility every 15 seconds is huge.

>enjoying Nu Mou literal "lol they are dogs lmao get it" fetch quests

Magnai was a manchild, she was completely correct.
>Unironically referring to himself in the third person as "The Sun"
>Acting like a complete retard that's embarrassing to be around and he's not being shunned and laughed at just because of his retard autist strength that won him the throne
>Starts conflicts for fun with some of the best fighters around and gets btfo'd repeatedly while also sowing strife between the steppe tribes instead of holding a tighter, more united front
>Zero political ability as a leader, only can go in and swing his axe, ignores external affairs until Garleans litearlly knock on his front fucking door

So what though? He managed to do what the Sultana and Godbert Manderville could not do on their own and that is bring the Mhiggers back to slavery mining salt for the good of us Ul'Dahni.

DRK's self healing got nerfed into the ground since Abyssal Drain is on a 60 second CD now.

Attached: 1493336108894.jpg (422x508, 75K)

Spam TBN, it's pretty central to DRK's survivability. On single-target it turns into more of a Heart of Stone or Sheltron defensive ability, on multi-target combined with a passive defense-cooldown like Rampart you become the most survivable in huge pulls short only of a PLD with Hallowed Ground on.

>implying Il Mheg wasn't more based than the boring ass DUDE WE NEED TO RISE UP shit in lakeland, rak'tika and kholusia
stay gay

>sadu will never shove his face into her clam and tell him her dick was bigger in her past life

How do I set different glamours for jobs that use same armor?

>some retards playing midi music in town
>another retard shows up
>spams cymbals
>pisses everyone off
>gets ban threats
lol this community

He didn't do anything outstanding, his assassination plot was reactionary to Sultana being unable to suppress the rumors of her intending to dismantle the monarchy and reform Ul'Dah into a republic, which in turn made her Teledji's target. It was in fact Nanamo's actions that forced their hand.

Glamour plates

Glamour plates.

you need to go back you fairy loving faggot

Had a WAR in a level 80 dungeon and they were fantastic, did huge pulls and were super easy to heal.

But all of the PLDs I've had are absolute garbage and I end up having to hardcast Cure2 repeatedly.

Sloppy, sloppy!

Attached: Sambrdai.png (1000x1000, 1.99M)

Like Runar?

Is it just plates? I thought there was another way without having to manually do it in cities

WAR is the most defense-oriented tank in ShB right now, especially with their two self-heals (and one of those self-heals increases healing done to them by 20%). PLD is actually the worst right now.

>swordboard does more damage than 2h
>2h tanks better than swordboard
nice design

Just plates. Thankfully there's enough for every combat job now

Nope, the only other quality-of-life you have is linking a glamour plate to a gear-set so any time you job-change or change gear-sets it's a different glamour.

How did this happen? How did WAR go from the DPS tank to the tank tank?

Attached: Im not saying it was ascians.jpg (371x357, 110K)

It seems kind of messed up that the one with the shield is the weakest. At least there's clemency.

>self healing stuck on gcd without damage
PLD will always be a meme

will the stream starts in 2 hours?

Because all tanks are dps tanks and war got the same built in mitigation other tanks had that it didn't have before while keeping it's free hp cooldown

Is it locked by jobs? For example, if I use plate 2 on mnk and plate 3 on sam will mnk be wearing plate 2 and sam plate three even though the glamour is using the same armor?

How do you even recruit people into an FC? It's not like you need one to do content so I rarely get a bite while shout spamming and those that do join end up leaving because nobody is doing anything in the nanosecond they join. Are people just getting sucked into the mega-FCs with 400+ people and getting spoiled by that?

Attached: al-bundy-shootme-meme-hight-quality.png (600x600, 131K)

So how does the general ranking of tanks go? I thought PLD was the best, if not second to best.

Yeah, something like that is what I was referring to.

This community is really bad in the sense that instead of full of assholes it's full of White knights. You could be doing piss poor damage or be fucking up mechanics or wearing wtf gear or really low level gear and no one says anything.

No, the glamour plates are individual sets of armor. You link them to your gear set in the character menu by right clicking a gear set for a class

PLD and GNB are the most fun to play because they're designed to be off-tanks, having more party mitigation and more complex DPS rotations. DRK and WAR are far better defensively but simpler in actual method and more focused on self-mitigation. Did you notice the MT jobs are black and red and the OT jobs are blue

>doing leveling roulette
>it's toto-rak
>tank pulls to the end of the hall
>healer can't even handle that and ends up letting the tank die
>tank says "ok, small pulls then"
>healer says they can totally handle big pulls, but that was too big and it was the tank's fault for not asking
>it was like maybe 3-4 mobs

Attached: 1522170257480.png (439x452, 72K)

You can link jobs to glamour plates. Link MNK to plate 2 and it will always equip you with plate 2 as long as you're in a settlement.

POST CUTE POTATOES

Damage wise, PLD is second best, being beaten by GNB. Defense wise, WAR is best. Meta groups seem to be PLD/DRK or PLD/GNB, from what I usually see.

>Tanking Titania normal
>Run is going smoothly
>We get to 5%
>She casts vines
>Try to reposition her back to the middle for the bubbles
>Have her face everyone in the process
>She does her aoe tankbuster and instantly kills everyone

Well that was fucking embarrassing

Attached: 1492846403920.jpg (256x256, 11K)

white knights are definitely all over, but more than anything most players just have a stick up their butt. For instance, ST is so faceroll easy that as healer i usually goof off and rescue the other healer into the glasya bubbles that stop you completely, and if they are cool about that, ill push my luck and go for curtain call kills or the levitate thing on xande. we're going to win regardless, so im just trying to show another player its possible to goof off.

9/10 times though they get instantly pissy and refuse to do anything for the rest of the dungeon. that 1/10 though, i value my time playing with them. having 2 healers rescue cucking each other to their deaths is a blast.

no, Runar overstepped and only got to make a move when she was all dazed from being in the lifestream, the one she wants is Urianger

Well, you gotta run stuff with people. With new recruits you wanna show that there are alive people that actually talk and do stuff. If I were to join a fc then nobody said anything after greeting me I'd be a bit concerned. It's a social club in game.

I feel people greatly misunderstand that, or are simply putting in a bit of their own fantasy there.

We mostly do it because the pajeet poster hates it.

>repositioning bosses at all
Rookie mistake honestly.

>rally ho in IX translation
>lali ho in XIV translation
WHICH ONE IS IT

Are you stupid?

"lali-ho" dates back to ff4

Lali ho because it's that way in FF1

I feel like that's pretty forced honestly besides shooting the shit with a new guy.

>Woah guys drop everything we're running stuff with the new guy

Maybe I'm just autistic.

How good are you at jumping puzzles, Yea Forums?

If that happened to me I'd leave instantly upon resetting and stop playing for the next couple of days.

Attached: 1554145974497.jpg (704x833, 60K)

That's just bad luck mate.
Try going full retard and eating 4 vulnerabilities stack on Hades and getting vaporized by the tank buster.

in FF4
Rally-ho is the big army dwarves
Lali-ho is the small country dwarves

>tanking Tsukiyomoi normal
>its going fine, couple of stupid deaths but otherwise clean enough
>boss charges up her conal tank buster at 2%
>healer rescues me into the group
>everyone except the off tank dies
>I have to finish her off with only the off tank
>everyone asks what the fuck my problem was
>tell me the healer rescued me
>healer plays dumb
>they call me an asshole and leave
>get a /tell from the healer to apologise but that it was too funny not to do
they could have at least mentioned that to everyone else after instead of making me look like the shitter

Attached: 1559353315820.jpg (404x422, 163K)

I never reposition bosses and get zero fucking complaints about it, especially because every fucking trial/raid boss is either constantly jumping around the arena or just moves to the middle on it's own to do a mechanic. I'm not going to waste my DPS's time constantly shuffling the boss around. Dumb bitch trying to talk like he knows, fuck you cunt.

>TFW pic related and Alpha's ending cutscene were the only things worth a damn in Stormblood.

Attached: ffxiv_07302019_213618_944.png (1920x1080, 1.75M)

>off tanking O11n in stormblood
>prepare to provoke and shirk
>provoke during his tank buster
>its a splash and it kills everyone around me
s-sorry guys, I was just trying to help I swear

Attached: 1478288858001.jpg (231x250, 10K)

i still regularly jump up on top of the rising stones building and rhalgrs reach when im voice chatting and incapable of multitasking with my tiny cumbrian. the jump mechanics are super shitty but im always looking for new dumb shit to jump on top of

Sure you know she doesn't do that, and better move her instead you want a thousand wipes. Of course sure you know what shit you are talking about.

>ME TANK ME CHAD ME TANK ME CHAD YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Attached: w1564597999853.png (454x520, 11K)

Healer not fessing up to the group is a fucking bitch move, if you're gonna troll you should at least have the balls to admit to it afterwards.

Attached: 1539826469953.png (530x506, 556K)

dumb wojakposter

Attached: 1559320822453.png (355x328, 65K)

In titania ex you reposition her after the vine rune, so melees can DPS during frost rune. During inno ex you try to pull the boss into the gap between the stars so melees keep uptime while dodging.
Just random examples I remember is non-tank from the only bosses I've done this expac.

based healer. trying to throw while also outhealing the other healer is my favorite past time

No that's pretty fair I feel, but people are wanting to become part of your group. My main point is you have to make them feel welcomed and included. But if people are available and they are looking to do something it's a good idea to try to join them a little more to encourage them to see themselves as part of the group.

>e2s
>hand of erebos appears
>guillotine
>tank repositions the boss so you have to fucking run after it while looking for nyxes instead of just slipping into the safespots to the left and right of the nyx that spawns right on top of him
Fuck off.

this game has some real shitty controls for jump puzzles. it vexes me greatly.

rescue has a highly visible graphic so there can be no denying it.

>never skip a single cutscene
>be in ARR
>think about guildhests, exp rate, combat vs craft, MB jewing
>finish Shadowniggers
>all I have in my mind is how to protect the world and my Scion bros, even after grinding titty and eden

Soso, but the problem is everyone else obscuring your view.

People who play Lalafells are mentally unstable morons who think playing the quirky midget retards makes them likeable, noticeable or otherwise interesting. Yet it only makes them annoying and people think of them the same way people think of them in real life.
At least Lalafells serve as a good filter in-game, making it easier to sort out who not to play with.
Almost every annoying asshat spamming chats and acting like a popular guy when they're just disliked by almost everyone, is a Lalafell.

People tend to disable graphical effects for skill effects that aren't theirs, since it just become a giant fucking shitstorm of explosions after 50.

you seem fun to party with

is this live letter going to be understandable for us gajin?

I wanted to leave so bad but I just grit my teeth and finished the run. One dps accused me of sabotage upon doing it, didn't get a commend afterwards even though I apologized twice.

Attached: 1406652036558.jpg (250x190, 17K)

yes if you know moon

You can pull wall to wall if the tank or healer aren't turbo-shitters.

Me and people from my FC who are all terrible at the game walk the 80 dungeons with big pulls.

uh, probably not then. I've picked up a few phrases and terms from video games and anime but I'm not fluent.

Attached: 1538259122622.png (430x430, 324K)

>Hourly spamming of FF thread is okay
>Dare to make any other MMO thread just ends up being called a Shill

Attached: 1559761865379.png (697x1000, 665K)

>Have to wait until lvl 70 for Summoner to actually summon something cool and not just neon chibis

Tell them to check the in-game battle log then and call them all shitters

What about Ejika?

Attached: ffxiv_07042019_102836_903.jpg (2560x1440, 574K)

>He chose the battered fish choice

Attached: D_H-iFdXUAIU-Yp.jpg (429x606, 42K)

Don't you talk shit about my egis.

Attached: garuda cuties.png (209x206, 65K)

Hey fuck you, I ran that obstacle course last year, I ain't doin' it again.

Attached: 1563732721949.png (1790x1179, 348K)

Byakko was also good user.

Finding shisui the first time was dungeon introduction kino

You have to do Eureka for that, so any good is cancelled out.

I just want to do the faster option so I can get the FUCK out of Eorzea and back to based Norvrandt

goddammit do I want to dick some fat lala cunny

Attached: b140313edca1d67407cca74d7e801bd1.png (2460x2332, 3.65M)

>want to mash a popoto
>immediately get called a pepedo
It's not fair bros...

it's funny how potatofuckers get called that when it's the fairies that look like prime cunny material

Or Khloe.

Well I'm not really bothered if I'm called a pedo since it's accurate. I can understand others getting upset, though. Just ignore them and enjoy the potatoes.

Attached: 72142274_p20_master1200.jpg (881x1200, 340K)

Based SCH bro

What's a good server on Aether?

Getting called a pedo on Yea Forums isn't really a big deal, but since I don't care about real children I don't think it's really accurate.

Gilgamesh has the best raiders in the NA community.