Going to gamestop do you guys want anything

going to gamestop do you guys want anything

Attached: 2F86110D-384E-4A66-B5B7-C1ACC1A423E4.jpg (750x395, 327K)

a good eceleb reviewer

Refurbished Wii

I didn't watch jontron for years because he had a avatar on every thumbnail. I considered it a red flag.

Why are all youtubers overweight guys with bad facial hair and dark hair?

I avoid any and all channels with a cartoon dude as the mascot, anyone else do the same? It's so fucking unoriginal.

Fuck off, Larry and Johnny are based

I like people that draw themselves as ugly as possible, its a pretty easy way to spot a shitposter

Because they partake in a job and hobby that doesn't require any sort of meaningful effort or exercise?

A burger with fries.

>overweight guys with bad facial hair and dark hair?
overweight because its sadly, and quickly becoming the majority within the western world
facial hair because while a lot of people can grow beards, only some can grow appealing beards

All the fit, blonde guys with nice facial hair are too busy having sex

Only good games youtube is NakeyJakey at the moment.

Internet genetics and the general consumption of mass media.

Yup, I only watch channels with fursonas

hey y'all
scott here

I don't recognize a single person

battletoads

antdude is comfy

Same, but they have to be dragons.

Get me a DSi or DSi XL in good condition if there are any, and a copy of Pokemon HeartGold just the cart thought I have everything else

Ant Dude's cartoon is cute
:3c

Hey y’all Z tier

Keep sayin it

I used to watch him, but his videos are just so goddamn safe. 90% of them are "here's a game I like, this is literally everything about the game, and this is why I like it" with the occasional easy joke at its expense. I never watched his Banjo-Kazooie video, but I would bet good money that he went for the "haha I got a game over... oh noooo grunty has big boobs now :((((" gag, because he likes to pretend to be disturbed/exasperated by things from Nintendo games.