I WANT TO FUCK MERCEDES SO FUCKING BAD BROS AAAAAAAAAA

I WANT TO FUCK MERCEDES SO FUCKING BAD BROS AAAAAAAAAA

Attached: tumblr_inline_prx35nxKoB1tay1g4_1280.png (800x801, 397K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qev-i9-VKlY
files.catbox.moe/bgf8i8.mp3
strawpoll.me/18437121/r
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shit taste.

I've been hearing nothing but good things about this game. I've even seen some people saying it's the best in the series.

she's gay

It’s good but starting to drag for me in the middle. My biggest complaint is just how fucking easy the game is. There need to be scalable enemies because you can level up your people so quickly with all the side quests and monastery bullshit.

yes I agree. used to playing fe on normal difficulty and still get challenged because im a low iq retard. everything is now massively easy

once every 3 months

missionary only

Her English voice is shit.

fire emblem
more like I'm so horny and lonely emblem

Attached: 1536462934407.png (480x360, 56K)

But she's white ew

There's a lot of menuing. Moreso than actual battles. gets tedious after a while.

Is it just me or does the game spike in difficulty hardcore after the timeskip
I was fucking breezing through on hard mode up to this point but in BL Chapter 14 I almost used all of my 11 fucking rewinds

Ruined PTS

Anyone else have a lot of units that don't fit into master classes?
In some cases it's just the master class being worse, like I trained Sylvain for Great Knight but all those stat reductions including movement is not worth a bit more defense

Obvious waifu bait.

And I fell for it. I love her.

they covered every possible base

Mercedes is for Sylvain
Bernadetta is for Felix
Annette is for Dimitri
Shamir is for Dedue
Manuela is for Byleth

I also did my first playthrough on hard and yes, the difficulty spikes very hard for about three missions. After that it stabilized and I blew through it.

>using dubs
>complaining about dubs
Pendejo

They all aren't necessarily upgrades to advanced classes. I'd say that lance users should probably stick to being paladins.

>Manuela

Correct. Although I've heard people say Marianne is best for Dimitri.

Attached: Manuela_Portrait.png (280x280, 87K)

>dating a hag
>who's also an alcoholic
>who's also implied to be used goods
>who would basically settle for ANYONE at this point
for what purpose

i didn't recruit marriane, i already had the best healer in the game (mercedes) and the best warper in the game (linhardt)

She's smoking hot and experienced and the sex would probably be wild
Seriously imagine mating pressing Manuela twice a day

Hug me, bro.

I didn’t recruit anyone since the only character that feel like they’d actually leave their house were the beagles and I was going for church

>>who's also an alcoholic
>>who would basically settle for ANYONE at this point
>for what purpose
She reminds me of myself

Attached: 1525938455698.jpg (500x367, 24K)

Doujins when? All we got so far is that Dorothea one. And it's technically Western.

It certainly is the best FE title for me so far. I like the cycle between the hanging out at the school to going out on the field to wipe armies. Also, the storyline is far more indepth and engaging than any of the titles I've played (from PoR onward). So for me, it's the best FE of the series. Only Heroes ties with it as I feel Heroes has the best gameplay of the series.

It is definitely easy. But I don't mind since there's a lot of customization that you can play around with to spice things up without fear of overcommitment and I still feel pressured to play Heroes everyday for pic related.

Attached: 1557359392914.gif (320x387, 3.55M)

So here's the meta
>Make everyone mounted as soon as possible
>Give your mage-nuke every movement increasing item for the majority of the game where they won't have a horse, which has the side-effect of making them insanely mobile when they do get a horse
>Healers need physic
>The only unmounted unit at the end should be your dancer

Her post time skip design is better.

Mercedesbros...

Attached: 1558220085870.png (680x378, 416K)

I wish her voice wasn't so friggin high pitched. It sounds unnatural.

>*Desert maps in your way*

Mounted means flying too bruhfam

>10fps cutscenes
>story which can only appeal to 13yo weebs
>Persona aspect which was already done better in P3

GOTY right here, r-right bros?

Hiding under Dimitri's cloak!
Wrapping myself in Dimitri's cloak like a burrito!
Sleeping under Dimitri's cloak with Dimitri!

Attached: 1565045119168.jpg (749x940, 142K)

Reminds me more of a Tales game, really.

I'm doing the Death Knight paralogue, should I avoid killing him or fuck his shit up? I'm assuming if I beat him up, I won't get the relic.

Persona 3 is a boring turd that plays itself. Also has no story till the final 3 months and the story sucks anyway.

It has some big problems.

>Maps are bland
>They reuse maps a lot
>Divine Pulses and Free Time Points are way too abundant
>Story is okay, but the way they cut it into four parts leaves every route having an 'unfinished' feeling and not fully satisfying

That said, it has some great things going for it

>Character writing is fucking amazing. All of the m are lovable
>Good music, as always
>Monastary sections slow down the game, but allow you to immerse yourself with the characters and setting
>Fodlan and its countries/citizens are well fleshed out and believable
>Even with bland maps, gameplay is still fun

It's a good game, but it can definitely be improved on. I just hope to God that whoever wrote this game stays on and writes the next one as well. I'm perfectly happy with an 'okay' story as long as the character writing stays as quality as Three Houses'. It's amazing to go from the clown fiesta that was Conquests' roster to this nice selection.

How do you get Sothis SRank?

By being an incel

God damnit Dimitri
I'm still pretty early in the game but he keeps getting to me talking about my smile and whatnot he's gotta stop doing this
Stupid sexy Dimitri

Battle of Garreg Mach on any non-Hitlergard route is probably the first map that actually requires some thinking. After the timeskip, the difficulty spikes a bit, but then you catch up after 3 or 4 maps.

>conquest
>maps are great but everything else is shit

>3 houses
>maps are mediocre but almost everything else is great

everything went better than expected

And to think all they had to do was contract Koei to make a pseudo Three Kingdoms game for the lore and story and interaction. Yet the IS parts (maps, game balance) is still fucked.

I'm gonna need yall niggas to start posting more Manuela immediately

At least there aren't any gimmick maps

the balance is good there just needs to be a harder difficulty
almost all the units and classes are usable unlike other games where you have scores of bench riders

This.
Doodoo's english voice is so fucking shit, how can people deal with that kind of stuff?

>gimmick maps
Is this complaint the clearest indicator of a low IQ player?

The Kitsune map was fucking garbage
The Eternal Staircase was fucking garbage and only bearable with cheese
The wind map sucked
Dragon Veins were stupid

I'm buying this tomorrow. I won't have time to play through it more than once, so if I was only going to see one path which one is the most satisfying?

I just beat the map where you burn the city on GD and I think the game desperately needs more indoor maps. The one with the stolen spear was pretty okay, some tricky asshole reinforcements really itched the FE scratch.
Too bad there's so many open fields and forest maps. I need more castles and palaces filled with traps or asshole thieves trying to escape

Doodoo sounds SWOLE AF like you know that nigga is packing. Fuck dubs.

Of all the voices to complain about, why Dedue? His English voice is great. Certainly better than Bernadetta's Japanese voice.

>Doodoo's english voice is so fucking shit
It's completely fine what

Blue Lions

Playing on hard, should I be doing battles on my days off? I have everyone at level 6/7 going into month 7, and the last battle with Lonato wasn't bad at all.

Attached: 1424994645400.png (469x447, 3K)

How is it that I'm only like 1/3rd through the game but my playtime is like 20h
Are the scenes and school sections really eating up this much time

>Nip game
>western dubs
I bet you watch foreign films with English audio you fucking
D E G E N A R A T E.

>NG+
>Half shit maxed out
>unlockan all masteries and shit
I'm ready for NG++

I prefer man-uela.

Attached: 1564967655033.jpg (1000x1000, 147K)

I only do the odd extra battle for quests/rare monsters. It's not really necessary until after the timeskip. Just do paralogues as they show up and keep planting those flowers and hope for stat items.

She sounds like the Christian girl from Ghost Stories and I appreciate that

Attached: Scooby Snack.png (500x375, 253K)

sauce me senpai

Blue Lions is top tier kino.

Eagles

>Are the scenes and school sections really eating up this much time
80 percent of the game is in that fucking place nigger.

I couldn't tell if I was being rewarded or punished for playing horse emblem. I got low turn counts but it took me a long time to work out the winning strats because my slowass paladins/bow knights/holy knights/etc got doubled and murdered by everything

You don't really need to. If you're actually falling behind you'll probably have some paralogues you can do for other bonuses anyway

>the map where you burn the city on GD
I liked this map
Kind of wish Claude had actually let me know his masterplan beforehand though.

It's really not needed pre-skip, just do paralogues and rare monster battles for ore.

It took me 30 hours to get to the Battle of Eagle and Lion on my first playthrough

Not an argument fagtron

so do we all

twitter.com/backstreetcrab/media
I love this guy

>Kind of wish Claude had actually let me know his masterplan beforehand though.
Things got a little spicy for Felix and Lorenz at that point.

I don't.

Jesus christ
Jesus CHRIST

Attached: 1564855280922.gif (220x180, 603K)

I only ever did Paralogues and quests, and a monster battle when I had a spare activity point

>tfw let one guy escape at the end because Ingrid hadn't reached maximum evade pegasus ninja yet and I had used all my Divine Pulses by then so I couldn't take any chances
Only map in the game that I actually ran out of those
Felt like a shitter desu

>Favorite designs are Leonie and Catherine
>They're both obsessed with dad/Rhea to the point it's becoming weird
Dammit

Is it safe to just explore on the first weekend of a month, do all the fetch quests and then skip the other weekends? I fucking despise the whole relationship/pandering shit in the game and I want the fucking plot to MOVE.

Leonie grows out of it by your A support and your S support, can't say about Cat since I haven't S supported her yet.

Blue Lions but Black Eagles are good too if you really prefer the cast. Don't waste your time with Golden Deer.

Yes, if it bothers you so much you dont even need to explore once

Start with Blue Lions then Golden Deer. Then church. Edelgard's route is shit do that one first.

Pls response I don't wanna do this fucking paralogue again

Pigtail too small, barely resembles her.

You got a site?

Catherine's is cute.

I beat the fucking game at around 40 hours. 4 of those hours were because I left the system on while I was moving the dead bodies from the rape dungeon. The fuck are you doing user?

If you don't at least eat/plant, you're losing out on Prof EXP and motivation that helps you teach your students more.

Holy moly!

It's just the way I dream women sorry.

Deviant art

NO I COULDN'T SAVE IT! CURSE YOU JANNIES!

the picture is 2 years old

My retarded ass makes me feel like I'm missing out on items/equipment if I don't do the monthly fetch quests.
I guess I'll just do those two every weekend and then train with the other professors/adults.

Built for BBC NTR

>out of model bobs
So close, yet so far.

I'll take your word for it, too bad I still got Bernie and Flayn on my plate before I decide on who to S support on a next run.

I'm sorry I'll rework it the best I can. I knew it was shit..

Just S support everybody
save before final battle
get shitty dialogue
???
Profit!

>My retarded ass makes me feel like I'm missing out on items/equipment if I don't do the monthly fetch quests.
Eh, your not missing much

Big byleth cock

Nah mate, not my style.

Oh, it is by no means shit, but staying on model with proportions will always make your fan art look better, in my opinion. Lots of people (plebs) seem to enjoy the overly exaggerated proportions some artists use, though.

The dub is so bad lmao

Attached: 1557750904604.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

It's fine
Dimitri is great, that's all that matters

He only needs to do the extra merchant one anyway. Paralogues are the only mandatory quests.

I try but there is no nude proportions so I guestimate on these characters.

I'm doing Bernie right now and it's difficult on weather to give her a flat chest or tiny breasts

>managed to actually kill Death Knight in his first appearence when Bernie landed both Brave Bow hits at 47% chance
Is this Dark Seal even good for anything? Hitlergard route.

Attached: 1564843552810.png (848x848, 422K)

why are you playing with dubs lol

You can give lifetaker to some nigger with it, probably Hubert since he is the only decent mage male on Nigger Eagles.

You get the relic and a dark seal if you fuck him up. Caspar should be able to do it

Bernie wants Felix's nut

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.71M)

Oh, okay. Just wondering since it says kill everything EXCEPT desu naito.

My Caspar is weak as shit since I got him the week before timeskip to be honest.

I like how Felix is nice only to cute girls.

planning on different S ranks on each route to see which one I like best

>BL - Catherine
>BE - Dorothea
>GD - Leonie
>Church - Rhea

r8

Every conversation Annette just becomes more and more precious what the fuck.
Gustav a shit.

Attached: 2019080616293900-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

>Leonie
It's shit. All she cares about is fucking your dad.

Is this motherfucker programmed to crit anything related to edelgard?

Attached: 1563507078110.gif (440x300, 1.51M)

Gilbert is an asshole for abandoning her but at least he owns up to it on his supports instead of pretending he did it for a good reason, mad respects to him.

Wouldn't Byleth be a pretty boring husband/wife outside wartime? They have no hobbies or real interests even by the end of the story.

Attached: 1537427560022.png (850x848, 107K)

I mean if they've managed to actually show emotion by the end of the game then it's entirely possible they could also find some interests as well.

Yeah probably.

He subsists on blood and screaming.

In Black Eagles he gets his heartbeat back. So Edelgard wins again

They’re a good teacher, and get along with almost everyone they meet.
It’s also shown that they talk more than just the dialogue choices.
Just all around bro mode honestly

ALL TALK NO ACTION

Attached: 1564867632915.jpg (563x900, 119K)

>heartbeat mattering
Hitler stole my bitching Crest powers, worst girl.

Oda Non did a one shot of two pages.

He is slowly recovering his human emotion so just give him some time.

Attached: 1564935949148.jpg (1600x1903, 658K)

>Do Bernie and Felix's C support before timeskip where he tries to return her satchel and she runs off
>Don't do their B support until after the timeskip
>Felix kept her satchel for 5 years

This guy

Attached: Felix_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 702K)

Attached: reichstag.jpg (980x661, 96K)

Where the fuck did edelgard find these random idiots with portraits anyway?
Like who the fuck is Randolph

The Edgelord nickname aged pretty well in retrospect.

I'm really regretting not training Dedue into flying to make him a Wyvern rider. All the bad parts of Knights are coming back to bite me in the ass once again

Attached: 1564369722924.jpg (1279x716, 201K)

This.

If you talk to him he tells you he's related to Caspar. Caspar's dad is one of Edelgard's strongest allies in the Empire so his family is part of her army

>Finally get a canon edgelord route
>Everyone on Yea Forums picks the blonde faggot instead

Attached: 1564978772650.png (690x638, 363K)

Just make him a War Master and fuck shit up for days.

No, I fucking didn't.

Do you think Dimitri is a virgin? I think he must have fucked someone during the timeskip. Maybe even raped someone because he was crazy.

I wouldn't say he's shit, it's just really not what I was expecting at all. It's like it's a completely different character from JP.

But Lysithea and I ended up happily married?

Attached: 1557825098511.jpg (1280x720, 205K)

He's obviously a virgin. He's ashamed of his tiny penis.

top tier mommywife

Getting pretty close to FE4 "this guy with holy blood is actually one of your party's cousins" lore here

she is a devout christian and prays to god for guidance, white mage, likes sweet and cute things, she is the purest wife material. while I marry her and have missionary sex for the sake of procreation and love making, you can all fight over the scraps.

Attached: 1558007134972.jpg (649x572, 257K)

Yes, he is. See pic related

Attached: dimitri.jpg (1280x960, 274K)

I'm no dick expert, but I'd imagine that his is pretty average.

Perfect for a boring sack of shit like Lyisthea then.

this motherfucker was scary, he ate through so many armored units during my first run i nicknamed him "the living can opener"

Attached: felix the living can opener.jpg (300x168, 6K)

I am going to marry Mercedes and Annette and we will be a happy family together

She's not even a fun edgelord though, that's the problem. Dimitri is but unfortunately it doesn't last.

Nope.

his good but the big brown boi with the axe was my go to unit cleanser

Not if I have anything to say about it

I am recruiting Lysithea and Felix first in every playthrough desu

Attached: 1565062148616.png (870x1440, 985K)

him and annette are carrying me

>Make her purity wife material
>Give her short hair

Holy shit bros. My dick. My fucking dick

Attached: fire_emblem_three_houses_mercedes_post_timeskip.jpg (250x250, 23K)

>Not fucking Manuela

Attached: EBRxbhYU8AAnWOL.jpg (900x1288, 272K)

I don't think he's anything more than a background character. I dunno how it is in BE but in BL he leads an assault on the monastery. Dimitri is prepared to torture him before Byleth mercy kills him.
His little sister goes nuclear, plants herself in Dimitri's army and manages to get close to him and stab him, but before she can finish the job Rodrigue takes a mortal blow in his place while Byleth kills her.

>menus
>in Fire Emblem
>in any fucking strategy RPG
No fucking way, really?

problem is that edgy demitri is also a suicidal moron.

>made him a dancer dodge tank
>hits back hard too
>plan to fight dimitri with him
HE CANT BE STOPPED

Attached: cheese.png (299x424, 231K)

I really wanted to, but her supports were shit. Same thing every rank.

She actually gets some decent development throughout the story, but none of it comes via the supports. It's a shame.

I thought tall dudes were supposed to have big dicks.

Not him but the menuing is pretty archaic and tedious for a lot of basic stuff. There's too many things you need to completely back out of three or four layers of menus to check or prepare.

I hope you get hit by a crit Hades Ω.

Attached: 1536470658811.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

No, retard.

>there are 4 fucking routes
Go play them all or shut your fucking mouth

Height and asshole width?

>Sylvain has 19 speed at ~35
Horse units why

All great heroes must be virgins.

>Persona 3 is very deep
Literal manchild

>I'd take ANYONE at this point!
I was gonna marry her from the beginning, but that was the last straw. she ended up alone.
messy bitch

I want to fuck a MERCEDES BENZ !
Broom broom

If it means I get to have sex, I would, I'd even go no fap. My balls would store so much cum.

Manuela belongs to LORENZ HELLMAN GLOUCESTER the supreme gentleman

same, she has a fucking spell for almost every goddamn unit, and has access to more pure nuke spells than anybody else as well. plus using warp to sneak a hard hitter past a butt-load of troops and into murder range of the enemy general is too fucking good

>Persona
You are new to videogames aren't you fag? This is FExAtelier.

>get a free 13 mt sword just for getting Felix and Dimitri to B support

well alright then

Attached: 195.png (397x374, 221K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Qev-i9-VKlY
Die hippie!

who can she marry in the end? I am leveling her supports with Seteth

>hubert crits with a 12% chance bolting
alright FUCK THE EMPIRE THEY'RE GOING DOWN FUCK EDELGARD

Attached: ferd.jpg (1748x981, 173K)

>"When healing anally..."

Attached: purecedes.png (684x763, 341K)

She gets her best ending with Hanneman.

Calm down Dedue.

Mortal Savant looks so cool
Shame it's not nearly worth the effort to reach it.

Attached: 1553459166307.jpg (426x426, 44K)

Its gonna be hard s-supporting anyone else after seeing Lysithea's. Why is she so precious bros

She has the same feel as an angry puppy, but the offensive power of a nuke.

Attached: 1537286825642.jpg (1080x1203, 201K)

Same, but replace Lysithea with Annette.

Same, but replace Lysithea with Bernadetta.

Seriously.

I'm on my second playthrought NG+ of course. I planned to make it more difficult and recruit as many students as I can to farm supports. I was silly to think that I can make it harder though, because I forgot the Saints Statues gives you tons of battle exp. So, even when just using one weapon type per unit, no abilities, no mounts, no combat arts, no auxiliary or quest maps I'm still over leveled.

Lunatic when?

Attached: 1562437368251.jpg (1920x1080, 85K)

It's rough around the edges but it's got some novel spins to it. The biggest issue is that the novelty wares off after a while and instructing your students/doing free days gets really tedious by the mid to endgame.

Attached: Four+handjobs+at+once+_67855ef809c3584ef4ce5935eed1ee17.jpg (760x718, 72K)

>effort
You are doing it all wrong

Man, Bernie's Jap voice is way too squeaky.

So the general consensus is:
>Blue Lions
For the best ending
>Golden Deer
For the girls/guys
>Black Eagles
Uhh, Bernie?
Everyone keeps saying Black Eagles is just "bad," so its hard to really place a good reason for why wanting to join them over the other two.

Attached: 1552415822589.jpg (1000x827, 125K)

It's cute.

>Everyone keeps saying Black Eagles is just "bad,"
I guess everyone has shit taste.

You are way too alivey.

How do I access the tomb thing on NG+?

How about you fucking play the game retard?
Ok Reddit SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY YAAAAAS

Who is best boy?
Who is best girl?
Who is best /y/ boy?
Who is best /u/ girl?

Just started this, doing Jap dub. Is the English dub really bad?

I legit hate Yea Forums

Attached: 1541866652568.png (566x565, 287K)

Get the fuck out, newfag.

>muh DENKA

only one /y/ boy in this game

Attached: 6e80188086702dab555030845a9de4fc.jpg (1137x1200, 581K)

>Blue Lions
Character-driven story. Focuses mostly on Dimitri and the rest of the Blue Liosn and how the events of the game affect hem

>Golden Deer
Lore route. The only real route that delves into the Slitherers and sheds some light on the background forces of the main conflict

>Black Eagle/Church
Centers on the main conflict of the game.

I'm taking my Rachel and going home

Her Ara Aras trigger my ASMR so much

Denka...

I'm between xenoblade 2 and this for my last voucher. Xeno might end up in a sale though

Attached: 1564180640918.jpg (150x146, 12K)

That sounds so much better, thank you.
I only beat the Blue Lion story so far, so I had to go by what other people were saying.
Thanks for the tl;dp description of the houses.

They're both great. Xenoblade for exploration and Fire Emblem for good character development

I fucking hate goddamn fishing
Resetting for gold and rainbow is a bitch and time consuming
Is there a better way to increase prof. Rank on explore?

Favourite track so far? I really like The Long Road.
files.catbox.moe/bgf8i8.mp3

Attached: 0ce65d4338597430cad0d4e88c4fbf9d.jpg (2100x2625, 611K)

Fuck, I need a Fire Emblem amiibo to access Sothis's place in NG+?

Attached: 1559650584709.png (320x318, 247K)

Spam dinners. It's like 200 prof points a meal or something.
>tfw found out that you can have multiple dinners at the very last Explore day

Attached: 1515812035425.png (361x416, 152K)

>Game is set in fantasy medieval not Europe
>Make all the characters speak Japanese

because it makes so much more sense for them to be speaking 21st century American English, right?

yeah you should go for the latin dub since you are in a monastery school, faggot.

>Dub vs Sub debate
>When Treehouse translated this
You all are debating over whether you want contradicting lines or not

Attached: 1549913303882.gif (281x484, 173K)

>mfw I have a unopened Y.Tiki amiibo
Its time

Attached: 1552403336139.png (283x385, 222K)

on that note, I've always been a bit disappointed that people from diverse countries tend to all speak the same language in FE games (notably excepting Ancient Language in Tellius, whatever country Athena is from, and Petra in 3H).I guess it's possible, feudal Japan consisted of a bunch of warring states with a common language, but the settings in FE generally give the impression of being a lot larger than that.

Is this a gamecube game?

Attached: 1563923400045.gif (500x455, 496K)

Based pic ty

You weebs keep pretending speaking English is in anyway comparable to these characters speaking Japanese. The characters can't even pronounce their own names correctly in Japanese lol.

I made this dumb racist bitch a Falcon Knight and now she's soloing entire maps because she's such a beastly evasion tank. Literally unkillable

Attached: Ingrid_Portrait_5_Years.png (512x512, 112K)

>start BL playthrough
>people say Dimitri is more sensible than Edelgard
>he wants to keep prisoner alive to torture him for eternity
>threatens you when you give him a clean death

What the fuck is wrong with this lunatic

>run to the face of the enemy
>stop and stay still without attacking
>they miss you, run into your lance (two times) and die
fuck duscar "people" kek

Small pee pee

He is literally crazy at that point in time user. He is seeing auditory and visual hallucinations of dead people. Keep playing, BL and Dimitri are kino as fuck.

>implying Dimitri is a more correct pronunciation of Дми́тpий than is ディミトリ
>implying "Fee Licks" is a more correct pronunciation of "Felix" than is フェリックス

Nothing wrong with cleansing the world of rats.

He's basically in his post golden age arc, going through conviction arc where you are. Don't worry, he gets better

Give her an Evasion Ring and her prf and watch her break the game even harder.

alright just beat the game Blue Lionchad representing
>Story is good, has pacing issues imo
>Characters are good, something that was really needed for the last few games, Dimitri and Felix I will remember
>Map design isn't bad but the whole Defeat the Commander for every map really encourages fliers going straight to the end and trivializes a lot of the game once the ball gets rolling
>Customization was cool at first but by the end everyone felt like they could do anything and unit individuality died immediately, though classes with -faire skills basically force you to only use that weapon, so classes feel rigid while characters are too flexible (I just wanted to use a sword-focused cavalier like I could in any other game)
>exploring the cathedral in timeskip just felt like padding, I would have rather it just been menu based so I dont have to spend 30 minutes walking around every month
>shit like adjutants are useless and stride is like the only relevant gambit
>Beast units aren't hard enough, breaking their barrier lets you easily murder them
>Final Chapter can eat a bag of dicks, just turned into a chokepointfest, final boss was too easy on hard
>almost all the girls' designs get downgraded post-timeskip (Lysithea being the only exception I can think of)
>"bring me silverfish" 3 months in a row, wasted at least an hour fishing for those shits
looking forward to seeing Edelgard's side to the story eventually
overall I give it an 8/10
Dorothea best girl

>racist
People keep calling her this despite the fact that an invading country caused her harm and now she is somewhat prejudice against them. How the fuck is that racist? She is normal and cute and I WILL FUCK YOU.

>My Ingrid beat the odds and ended up great
>Started consistently getting 6-7 stat ups per level once I reclassed her to Falcon Knight
>Dodges everything physical and tanks everything magic
>Almost everything has sub 30 hit rate on her
I never lost faith in my wife.

Attached: 7913cc65c1fa0aca385ed1863e6e59b1.jpg (909x969, 84K)

>mfw had her with Swordbreaker AND Lancebreaker + their Prowess skills with Alert Stance to 100% dodge tank everything but other lances

Play GD for the real final boss now.

Lysithea's Warp is better because her Magic is higher. Linhardt is pretty based though, even if he's a homo.

I want to see her take Duscur cock.

ugh I don't ever want to play golden queers
everyone looks like a fag (Ignatz and Raphael make me gag from the blatant queerness) and Claude just seems like a mary sue

>Didn't recruit Bernie this run
>Edelgard sends her out to die on the burning hill in Gronder
>Avoid her completely because I don't want Bernie to burnie
>NPC runs up and kills her anyway
>Edelgard: "I'll make sure your life was not lost in vain."
I'm seething

Attached: 1408732037659.jpg (367x202, 18K)

>not being a Golden Chad
Your loss.

Attached: 1533915056058.jpg (650x1156, 177K)

He literally talks to ghosts user, give him some time.

>talking shit about Linhardt

It’s fantastic

Felix's character is literally that he wants to be hardcore but the waifus won't let him.

Golden Deer has no homosexuals unlike BL. Which literally means Boy love. You could just be honest and say you aren't willing to beat the entire game waggie.

>homosex on Lions
who?

Felix is great. I can't believe there are people who don't like him.

Attached: 2019080518094200-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

Ha
You cuck
She Cucks you and gets cucked

Yeah, but Caspar's dad is a manlet.
A fucking manlet!

>do the edelgard castle map as church route
>dedue just shows up as a green unit and rushes for the boss, but gets stopped by some huge monster and fights that instead
>go kill all the mages before they get to him, dedue proceeds to solo the monster by himself, with 3 health bars on the monster

lionbros is he really this good holy fuck

oh my gosh user-kun~

Attached: file.png (640x480, 119K)

God I fucking love Felix

Attached: 1373470852442.gif (278x340, 82K)

the only thing stopping him from being the best unit in lionchad route is that hes gone for like 3 chapters and needs to play catch up

Mercedes.

why are bow knights and wyvern lords so overpowered in this game?
who balanced this shit

He can't double so offensively he's shit. However, he does not take physical damage. At all. It is literally impossible for him to be killed by anything other than a mage.

>not giving your slow as shit units brave weapons

He has fucking stupid HP and Def growths. He just tanks everything physical thanks to his personal skill and defensive blow. His only issue is that he gets shredded by mages and can't double for shit.

Fuck, they actually bring up their support conversation. This is great.

Attached: 2019080617245000-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 198K)

>He can't double so offensively he's shit.
mine can (wyvern rider)

His support with Dorothea is great. Flayn's is also pretty cute.

I wouldn't go that far, but it definitely counts as a redemption game in the series. It's decent.

Him and Annette were great too.

Attached: 2019080212190800-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 172K)

Make everything a merc first for early speed, then horse your way to victory with axes.

My fucking great knights had 50 speed on its own.

Wouldn't gauntlets be a good fit for him then? I benched Caspar because the manlet was slow as fuck and had no defense, but as soon as I made him a War Master he punched the fuck out of everything and had a 50% crit chance.

Yeah gauntlets work well on him. I heard War Master is also a good class for him.

there are a lot of little things woven in and out of the script like that. just by playing normally you're bound to discover a few

>mfw watching Ferdinand and Dorothea’s dining hall lines change as their support levels increased

this but with Mercedes and Annette. it actually took me twice to realize what was happening

>Annette is a magic user with poor res
How does this happen?

It happens with Annette and Mercedes too. While they're stuck on their B support they act awkward in their interactions cause of the fight they had with each other.

Attached: B support.jpg (889x1000, 776K)

Wait, what? I didn't notice.

Caspar becomes so fucking good I don't think most people realise, I did the same and he was at a 75 crit chance most of the time with bonuses and crazy high avoid

Holy shit why is Claude's final map theme so good

Attached: 1450822975540.jpg (300x297, 59K)

Is this the most well developed cast in any fire emblem game? I honestly take back everything I said about Harry Potter Persona before the game released.

Holy shit Felix, your overwhelming chad is showing.

Is it possible to keep a character's default/non-combat costume while being a different class?
I don't like how gremory looks on Mercedes compared to her nun bishop outfit.

Only flaw is that his resistance ain't worth shit.

The man can't be stopped.

Attached: 2019073002071400-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

begging you to promote her to Warlock for that sweet Res base.
Lightning Axe scales with her Res so I suppose that was a consideration, as well.

So I'm at the final level in church where Rhea pulled her Devil Trigger and it's the first map that's actually giving me difficulty. Any tips?
Also, all my units have max support with everyone and it's making the church look like a giant orgy house where everyone fucks everyone. Do I get to choose who they end up with? I don't want Lysithea to die.

>get to the fire floor map
AHHH FUCKING GREENIES AND MOVING ENEMY COMMANDERS

Yeah that's definitely going to be the path I set for her. Pretty sure I'm getting to that point soon.

Because that is the real final boss.

I have Felix at A+ rank with both Annette and Bernie and they're both so cute. Who should get Felix between the two?

Is it worthwhile for Annette to stay as a warlock even if she has access to gremory? I really want the extra move but I heard warlock has better growths and I like tomefaire.

The persona at the top of their close allies list is who they end up with. I dunno how it work for conflicting rankings though.

Post the one with Dorothea where he goes full thot patrol.

Yeah I've been noticing this. Annette brought up a doll Ol' Gilly Boy gave her in one of their supports during a support with Ashe. This game must have a fucking billion lines of writing.

>if you get Ferdinand and Dorothea's support to B, their celebratory party lines after the first Gronder Hill battle change

Who should I give the blessed lance to that I got for winning the mock battle? I’m thinking dimitri but he’s already fucking broken without it

Leave it in the convoy and give it to Ingrid or Sylvain for monster missions.

Cool thanks

>Is it worthwhile for Annette to stay as a warlock even if she has access to gremory?
If she's doubling, yeah. but consider Dark Knight if you aren't too late in the game to angle for that.

Why are Bernie and Felix so fucking cute and wholesome when moving to Golden Deers?

I mean they were good before but if you recruit these two they basically interact with the entire house really well, I was not expecting this.

Marianne might be core for Lunatic because of silence. Depends on if they think adding siege tomes to every map counts as difficulty

Why do imperial scum keep trying to guilt trip you whenever you kill them? They're trying to kill you too. Heck, Edelgard has been trying to do that even before there was a war.

Linhardt and Felix are absolute bantmasters. Bernie has roughly the same conversation with everyone, but she's still pretty cute.

Lindhardt's support was based, putting manlets in their place

I'm going to do black eagles next. Are there any characters that reasonably would side with them? I only want to recruit 1 or 2 extras so I can kill as many people as possible.
I heard Sylvain auto joins you if you play as a girl, which I'm going to do for this black eagles run.

i played through church route and lorenz fights for edelgard so he was an enemy, i think that means if you go with edelgard lorenz should be fine

>tells Caspars manlets can't win against larger guys
>Caspar gets pissed and tries to fight them to prove him wrong
>gets utterly BTFO
>"and that's why my dad would beat up your dad"

>Are there any characters that reasonably would side with them?
Sylvain, Lysithea.

>Chapter 17 BE route
Giant monsters are fucking terrible and I hate them.
Fuck you Dedue

Attached: dabicide.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

Lorenz sounds like he would get along terribly well with Ferdinand.
Felix do not have a valid reason but he doesn't get along well with his dad so I figure he should have no problem joining BE.

Dedue is a bro

Most games wish they could have as many interesting characters, much less other FE games.

how the FUCK do you use stat boosting items?
The "Take" Option is always greyed out

Shame her supports suck. Basically Eowen exceptno witchking

in fact, iirc Felix gets extra edgy (heart-rending) dialogue with Dimitri should you go Edelgard route with him, regarding Rodrigue

Do -faire abilities like bowfaire stack between equipped abilities and class abilities?

You put them in your inventory and select "use". Your inventory has to have an open space, obviously.

I want to hold her hand while forcing Gilbert to watch.

Attached: 1564809486089.jpg (1280x720, 202K)

put it in the character's inventory
(Take will be disabled if your inventory is full, you will need to trade)
select the item
select the Use command
select "Yes"

It's just new release hype/storyfags. Give it a few months and people will rate it more fairly. The game drags hard at the end and is very poorly balanced.

I'm tempted to buy this despite never having played an FE game before. Really I just want Switch to have more good JRPGs so I can buy one.

*fag

my friend who did blue lions said that the map where i encountered lorenz as an enemy, for him both lorenz and ferdinand showed up as enemies there so i think youre good to go.

nigger*

>Annette is really strong and cute all of part 1
>fun supports with everyone
>view her like a little sister
>mfw seeing her post-timeskip
I'm so conflicted.

Attached: 1531736899694.jpg (466x466, 43K)

The dubstep in the map before it caught me off guard but I kinda liked it

If someone could easily reverse engineer the game and edit the maps to be more classic FE, it'd probably fix most of the issues.

>correctly
Anglos are so fucking delusional.

Thanks anons

Sounds like a monkey paw wish that'll end up with hidden treasures in desert maps instead of what you're thinking of

It's time to fug your little sister user.
I felt the same way in my first playthrough and it's what I did.
Her S support was really sweet in my opinion.

It not exactly representative of the whole series (or rather, maybe it is what the series is moving towards) but it's very accessible even if you have no idea what you're doing, especially if you're playing on Normal/Casual.
Only downside is the performance isn't great and it doesn't last as long as it should in handheld mode (or maybe my Switch's battery is just shot)

Attached: 1564848008249.jpg (1276x1432, 700K)

Become more than just sibling user
And pump her oven with your baby batter and make lots of sweets together

Attached: 1564002605076.jpg (1360x1020, 291K)

I noticed that it drains batteries like a motherfucker too.

The problem is that (especially before timeskip) most of the enemies are too weak.

How do you balance weaker enemies? Well, you either make them stronger, or make the maps have choke points/traps to catch you off guard.
But if you can't design a good map that mixes choke points, defensive spots, long-range attacks, time limits etc, you have to buff the enemies and make them tougher.

And if you can't design a good map, then making an empty feel filled with spotted tough enemies just makes it unfun. So I think what needs to be done to really improve the balance of this game is make more constrained maps, with more varied enemy types/strengths, so the player doesn't just move up all their units into a big wall and wait for the enemies to run at them.

The monsters kind of help by disrupting the simple toe based gameplay, but I was really hungry for shit like being chased by a tougher enemy rather than death knight sitting around, or having seige mages attack you while you try to advance, etc.

I've recruited him on BE, and his strength and attitude are awesome. But he seems to just quake in his boots whenever he talks of THE BOAR.

a lot of the paralogues so far seem to be like that, because even if some of the maps are shared, enemies differ and theres usually something up that separates the encounter from others, this map is the same one used in petra/bernie's paralogue but hoo boy it plays so much different from this one

Attached: 20190804002424.png (1280x720, 1.05M)

3H has a lot of maps with forests that act as soft chokepoints. Shame that fliers shit all over that like usual due to how overpowered ignoring terrain is

But I've been going for Ingrid from the start.
>double handholding with interlocking fingers
This is going too far.

I can live with them switching (back) to full 3D but they really should have brought in people to optimize it, battles are mostly okay but the framerate dips and noticeable load times between areas in the Monastery are a bad look.
If anyone's looking for a TRPG they can play for more than 2 hours at a time consider Disgaea, though with 5 you're looking at a massive trade-off in writing quality for ultra-refined gameplay while 1 has a great story (though a lot wackier than most FE stuff) but gameplay only slightly less archaic than older FE games.

Attached: Disgaea-Screenshot-2.jpg (620x425, 48K)

As if any of the names in this game were chosen outside of a western anglo perspective? If someone in this game was called Michael would you think that the developers meant for his name to be pronounced like the Hebrew Mikael?

THE BOAR

Attached: EBSRy-TUwAAcexo.jpg (1280x720, 204K)

Early game this really annoyed me because everything was 25% hit and I honestly couldn't level anyone besides Claude/Byleth because nobody could fucking finish.

I've enjoyed the paralogues far more due to the goal variety. Although, they still have similar issues of being forest fests with lots of enemies dotted around, but having hard limits on time makes you have to consider you moves more.

When you see him in action you'll understand

Attached: if only.jpg (577x537, 33K)

>110
What the fuck

How do you stop this man?

Attached: 1565142523408.webm (1920x1080, 2.91M)

So is he stronger on the Lord list than Ike at this point? Dude basically pushes the STR cap no problem and is a one man army

Probably, i have never seen anyone crit that hard

>he didn't save Bernie in every route
Bro...

Attached: 1564971281503.jpg (595x805, 108K)

Berserker Chris could do some sick nasty damage, but he's not really a lord.

I'm going to yuri her with Mercedes and make her commit patricide

Every fucking thread.

I'm pretty sure Edelgard mogs him.

unmarriageable

thats why across all 4 of my playthroughs byleth has married sothis

>get to cuck her shitty dead fiancée from beyond the grave and dominate the uptight lady knight with your cock

Good LORD this is my fucking fetish

Attached: 4E8FC1DC-FEB8-4732-AEF5-C81CDB9BF273.jpg (665x1000, 114K)

Amiibo Gazebo, it will be an option under scan amiibo

For me its Lysithea

Attached: 1559524996222.jpg (480x530, 35K)

HAIL SIGMAR

Attached: annie.jpg (1347x898, 108K)

Blue Lion Chads
>Intelligent and high class
>Picked a route that actually understood how to pace it's story
>Lived through the hardships of seeing Dimitri fall and witnessed his beautiful rebirth
>Knows what really makes an FE game

Black Eagle Virgins
>DURR ME LIKE BOOBIES! GIB MILKIES MOMMY EDELGARD! user WANT MILKIES

>Mercedes gets Bolganone at D Reason
Wew lad

It feels so satisfying to see her get BTFO'd

>Go to the tower after the dance
>Mercedes is there
>NO WAY FAG

Fucking shit game won't let me get that Shamir ass yet. I've had the "It will take a long time to deepen this relationship" for fucking ever. Just give me my tomboy merc waifu.

Pretty much. Ike is just a bitch now.

>28 post time skip

TOO OLD

And probably used goods too.

Awakening is the best. But this is definitely fantastic.

>what is fireden
>what is Yea Forums x

Trust nobody.

Attached: 1565039767428.jpg (1116x628, 102K)

this game has well developed cast because it went with a persona formula. when you have interactions with characters every hour for a 40 hour game 4x it's going to have more than the one where they get an introduction and 4 supports or so in later games. Sirius is still the coolest

Attached: 1534389469392.jpg (640x480, 65K)

I never even used Shamir once, she seemed boring.

>"Ah I see, Annette is the black mage and Mercedes is the white mage"
>Five maps in Annette has Wind and big Wind while Mercedes has Fire, Bolganone, Thunder and Physic
They both have pretty good pools of both kinds of spells by Rank A

Attached: annette.png (424x439, 251K)

Why are there so many Ara ara~ characters in this game?
Its perfect

>missed one of the only plot-heavy paralogues because i didn't recruit some retarded bluehaired manlet
>apparently there's extra dialogue for it too in BL only but i have no reason to replay that route until harder difficulties are out
it's been a week and i'm still mad

I don't use her because I already have Ashe. I just stick her as an adjutant on the MC. Everything about her character is right up my alley, but I don't need that many archers.

Ashe is doing just fine by himself.

Attached: 68293133_2373120539674971_8681699939828367360_o.png (1280x720, 1.81M)

Why the fuck 75% of Master units all mounted units? Feel like if a enemy unit have a housekiller weapon I'll be fucked. Anyone encounter this problem? Yeah Yeah dismount hurr durr

Attached: 1565110772859.jpg (480x360, 23K)

by going 5 times in one turn

started black eagles a few hours ago and after checking the cast's growths, i'm utterly baffled at just how terrible my level ups have been. even fucking edelgard has gotten multiple 2 stat level ups.

Except in cases like Wyvern Rider -> Wyvern Lord most of the Master classes aren't really direct upgrades as much as the other tiers. Hopefully they'll add more options in the DLC but for now it's not as much of a problem as it seems.

Good thing horsekillers aren't really a thing for enemies

>playing BE, just beat rhea at the monastery
>she spergs out and turns into a dragon
>her dragon transformation is literally just a picture, no cutscene
>nameless NPC says the castle is crumbling
>suddenly 5 years later
Is the timeskip handled so badly in every route?

Horses are broken in every game, so they fixed it by giving everyone a horse.

No, there is a cutscene for the other routes.

No, you get a full cutscene in the others

I find it hilarious how many people were baited into playing BE first when it has entire points of the plot missing

It's actually handled almost the exact same way only with Edelgard instead of Rhea

>Latin dub
I'd really, really like that.

Felix
>Feelicks
>Ferikusu
English wins again. Whatever man, if you think jap is better more power to you. I think the dubs did a good job this time around. Some flaws here and there, particularly the yelling portions, but hey I dig it.

>I think the dubs did a good job this time around.
lol

Also when you dismount, You don't really lose anything besides movement right? That seems a little op. "Oh no I'm a flying unit about to fight a archer let me dismount real quick"

Forcing Annette to kill her best friend before committing patricide!
Marrying and sleeping with her afterwards to soothe her guilt!

Attached: 1564973415727.jpg (2559x2880, 3.36M)

You get minor penalties to one or two other stats but yeah it's pretty ridiculous

This game is so brutal.
I saw none of these because I recruited everyone.

It's a damn shame it turned out to be so easy to recruit from other houses. I only recruited like two people in my first playthrough, and I'm glad because the friend killing stuff was kino.

>you have missed the chance to deepen this bond

Attached: 1520626073043.jpg (970x545, 50K)

You're missing out.

Attached: 1564855654520.png (1920x1080, 1.88M)

Is it like missing a paralouge or something? I still need to get Lorenz for his staff.

>Mercedes after the time skip

She was perfect before how could they do this to her???

Attached: no thanks.png (338x377, 198K)

>Professor, did you know that despite comprising of only 15% of the population in Fargheus, the people of Duscur commit 63% of the crimes?

>Laugh
>Praise
>Admonish

What do you do?

Attached: 1564107344651.jpg (1920x1080, 396K)

Me too, user, me too!

Attached: 1560818247138.gif (362x512, 1.86M)

This was great.

praise

Attached: 1457896551721.png (432x577, 106K)

>Laughs unemotionally, contemplating if all the duscur peoples are as formidable as Doodoo

Shit taste.

Laugh

Praise

>Chapter 9
>Haven't been able to recruit a sigle student from any other house yet

Am I fucked? I don't wanna see them die....

Attached: 37089632_2141289429489456_5176849391834628096_n.jpg (960x662, 52K)

I'M YOUR GIRL

Attached: 1564812098160.png (512x512, 123K)

Its pretty fine for the most part. Mercedes' voice might be the worst though.

I like how the "sensei!" voice lines during explore aren't updated after the time skip, so Ignatz's voice drops a few octaves when you talk to him.

Play his Paralogue, he is very much the anomaly

>Dimitri and Ingrid A support
Didn’t know the king was such a sperg

You have till 3/31
Also B rank them and then get a E+ in there shit after to recruit them easier. Grow flowers to spam them, Eat with them, sing in choir practice, and give gifts from the venors after you unlock them.

You hit the cap at two weeks user. After that, the amount of semen doesn't really increase

How much does gift giving help with recruiting?

so we all agree that the blue lions is the comfiest and most kino crew while the red eagle was for edgelord and HFY fags but whats wrong with golden deer? why do everyone shits on them so much

A LOT
But it's more helpful to give gifts they like for example Raphael will not get support points if i give him a book, Give him smoked meats and shit. Also give lost items back to, walk around once a month looking around for them. I hate saying this but look up a character on ign they have a short list of there likes or look around somewhere else

Attached: EBR396OVUAEH5hH.jpg (1779x1322, 522K)

>Finally get a true bro to buddy up with
>everyone chooses the pirate and the waifu instead

I don't really see anyone really shit on Golden Deer, it just doesn't build up the level of involvement that the other two routes have.

I also recommend getting Lysithea, Petra, Felix, and Leonie

Nah, I think you can go fuck yourself.

Golden Deer route is just the Church route with an extra chapter. It was given the least amount of love by the team and doesn't explore Claude as a character like the other routes do for their lords. Star Shattering Star is pretty bitchin tho

>true bro

I am on the Golden Deer route, I have tried to recruit Bernie, Petra, Felix, Caspar and Ashe the most, but it always seem like I don't have the stats for it, so I should just buy lots of presents and give them then?

What mode are you on?
I remember in normal mode you have unlimited battles? Train those stats user. Spam them with gifts, B rank them, and get at least E+ in there desire shit

How the fuck is this even possible? Is he hitting someone with 0 defense ?

It's a lot easier to recruit people if you can get them to their B support first

Normal with Classic enabled, thanks for the advice.

caspar and ferdinand you need D+ brawling & D+ heavy armor respectively because their B support will not unlock until after timeskip/deadline

>Annette playing Monster Hunter
Damn

Attached: crush crush.jpg (1280x720, 245K)

Good luck user

>he throws his naginata so hard the resulting shockwave is enough to kill bernie
why is this man so based

Attached: REKT.png (1701x957, 2.22M)

P3 MC is hot shit though.

Attached: e4hkw8naj6311.png (1152x872, 479K)

If you ask a unit to join you on a mission, they'll gain support with you for every encounter they're in, no matter how far away they are from Byleth
Not sure if that still happens if they're set as an Adjutant (or if you even can set guest students as Adjutants) but if it does that would be ideal so they're not wasting your exp. Not that that matters much on Normal anyway since you have unlimited grinding.

*shit

Mortal Savant is literally made only to give Lysi extra physical stats.

WITH EACH KILL MORE MONSTROUS

is it a good idea to focus on only 1 goal with your units?

>La creatura... El Diablo...

Attached: 1565008859383.jpg (1920x1080, 600K)

I'm so mad. The only character I missed was Ferdinand because his support was locked behind the time skip. Can I still recruit him? Or is my 100% fucked?

he's ded

Chad Lion > BLACKED Eagle

Attached: 20190807_121402.png (391x453, 196K)

>He throws a spear so hard at the ground, the resulting shockwave kills anyone near it
Reminder to not provoke the Boar

Get out, newfag.

Mess with the Boar you'll get gored

Who did you give Ingrid to?

Attached: EBS5f6zUIAIgm6T.jpg (566x386, 68K)

She needs to hit him first. With that speed I doubt it.

I recruited her into the Golden Deer and had Claude A rank her.

The worms.

>Planning AsheXIngrid because I liked their supports about both becoming knights, but Ingrid ultimately telling Ashe to achieve his dream while she gets married off
>She ended up with Felix and had a much better epilogue

BL route was so good I'm kind of worried the others won't be able to compare.

Good man but who will you A rank her with on the Blue Lions route?

Possibly Felix or Ashe. Both of them are good guys

Attached: 1562855846796.png (1114x859, 1.24M)

>THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! I'M MEANT TO BE IN CHARGE HERE!

Attached: 1565176118185.jpg (1280x720, 251K)

Dimitri going full boar is fucking great. I wish the storyline had him permanently fucking lose it.

>literal crossboarding memes

All she needs is the token shota and she'd be complete
I've played more otome shit than I'd like to admit

not a funny joke user
even if it were true most phones have nfc functions so you could use that.

Nah he has the coolest character arc of all three lords. Byleth didn't even do much for Dimitri, had Rodrigue, Gilbert and Dedue found him in the Monestary during the day of the millennium festival then he would have joined up with the Golden Deer

Question, are the Yuri options actually yuri or some platonic relationship?

>mfw 83 hours in on my 2nd house
>have not even touched ching Chung option
I don't know why i not doing it.

Attached: 1564909547056.gif (100x100, 23K)

Some are ambiguous but Sothis, Edelgard, Rhea and Dorothea aren't.

Vote, faggots.
strawpoll.me/18437121/r

I hope you're not playing Black Eagles or the Blue Lions with Japanese voices.

Thanks bro. Is that i just started my 2nd playthrough after finishing BL yesterday and now im playing as a grill. still dont know who to scissor

Weird how much this game forgoes FE staples
>no christmas cavs
>no jagens
>no Pegasisters
>no imouto-cleric
>no playable manakete
>no Rapier on your lord

*sip*

Attached: anni.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

Just do it
The JP acting has seems pretty good.

I hope you S ranked Annette and paired Dimitri and Marianne togethrr

FE games are not known to be very difficult. The very old ones may seem difficult, but that's because of outdated mechanics and the games just aging very well

The boar slayer

There's also no weapon triangle or that one brigand you recruit or a playable dragon child

Well you see, i married lysithea because i wanted to save her. Dimitri died a vegetable next to doodoo. Mercy went with ann.

Attached: 1562523397381.png (164x191, 23K)

>Lysithea
Respectable.

When is it ever okay to fuck your students?

Attached: 1564566212998.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

I'm not. Finished BL in full english and now im doing BE in full english.

where the fuck did you get a brave bow that early

Wait this game is just about waifufaggotry? I was about to buy it soon for good interactive story.

It's also about husbandos and Florence Nightingale'ing them.

Not really. There's not even any "dating" until the credits.

Tempest of Seasons is pretty damned good.

>It's a manuela episode

Attached: 1537171191749.png (800x450, 609K)

He's a fucking healer user. It's like giving Lucius a luna tome instead of casting Aurelia.

I thought the exact same shit everytime i heard her talk i'm glad someone else understands

did I fuck up by picking eagles? why does everyone hate them

HOW? how do you make other characters romance eachother?

It's the shortest route (Least amount of chapters) and generally quite rushed.

The kids are alright but Edelgard is kind of, you know, the bad guy

Look closer

Attached: 1531711630354.jpg (613x640, 146K)

I don't hate it per se but none of the students from that house ever feel like they're part of the story of their own route unlike with the Blue Lions.

Dimitri Emblem

Because they have no taste.

You can do it by forging in the blacksmith.

>have a big knight, shooty knight, edgy knight, nice knight and flying knight in your main force
feels like that "choose your knigga" image

*Oberführer/ SS-Oberführer
*Frau (even better Kaiserin)
*Herr
capitalize these first letters and then it's correct

Imagine the foursomes happening if Edelgard×Ferdinand and Byleth×Hubert end up together :3

Attached: IMG_20190807_103830.jpg (786x755, 89K)

Personally for me, the Eagles have no synergy since most of their "thing" is Edelgard and Hubert planning their terrorism. The Lions are a lovable dysfunctional family and the Deer are a bunch of weirdos sort of stuck with each other that make the best of it. The Eagles feels more like "Edelgard, her Yes Man, and her pawns"

>TWO SWORDS
>shields are for pussies
>shank two niggas once
>shank one nigga twice
>p.s. shields ain't actually for pussies
I love the Knigga Knights.

>:3
Fuck off newfag

That she detaches herself from everyone is sort of the point. Makes it even better when someone "gets to her" for a moment.

>Have sylvain be a dark knight
>Grinding magic and speed level ups for sylvain
>Find out his max magic is 44 (42)
Fuck me I spent like 20 hours aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Attached: 1512611179953.png (808x805, 236K)

hows the yuri route for mercedes? is it some ambiguous homo shit or full blown yuri

It's essentially the same as the male version

>Awakening is the best

Attached: 65235253_p0.png (765x1000, 587K)

you now realise bernadett is the only person who will never host seminars

AW SHIT SON I just did the same.

The characters are all very lovable and will make you feel bad if you had befriended them in one run and killed them in another. Obviously, you can't please everyone but by far and large, one of the most beloved cast so far.

>only BOYS get to be heroes
>only BOYS get to be brawlers
>only BOYS get to be dark mages
Are peggies the only female-only option?

i just bought the japanese version the other day; i can make everyone straight right