Fates was better

fates was better

Attached: fe3ho.jpg (1214x933, 1.04M)

Jesus christ, her paralogue...so is she secretly a werewolf or is it overreaction to crest sickness?

Attached: Marianne_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 837K)

I seriously can't get over that weird ear.

Unironically true, I'm in chapter 18 and while the story has been entertaining the maps are bland, the balance is fucked, skill system is more shallow than Fates, and lots of maps are reused. Monsters are a fun mechanic though, I'd like to see that come back.

It's almost like Fire Emblem as a series has been on a consistent decline from TBS to dating sim VN for years.

i know they really want to can the gameplay and go full VN, but they still have two or three people who want the game part still

Both games went on too long.

fuck off hipster

Conquest had better maps and difficulty. Birthright and Revelations are worse in every way.

no it wasnt

fates sucked dick dude, just accept it

No

No. Her progenitor turned into a crest beast, and everybody figured that translate as anybody who has the same crest would cause calamity and misfortune to everybody around them.

nah, even Birthright had superior gameplay and music

Idk man just beat chapter 18 and the ride so Far has been ridiculous all the character deaths feel impactful especially for chapter 18. The music only adds to the atmosphere too. It’s by far better then birthright and revelations. And I’d say it’s a bit better then conquest. Conquests maps were better but having some stages go up in flames out of nowhere is just better as Opposed to ninja hell.

Attached: 39CE2D81-AD23-4E34-9359-B7DBF31C6409.gif (994x311, 414K)

Is it or is it not?
I liked awakening. I hated fates.

I'm seconds away ordering it from Amazon.

conquest has better maps, if you like social link shit from persona then this one is for you

I have the same crease in one of mine from wrestling in high school
Don't bully

>social link shit
So, the entire series?

Think that’s califlour. Happens when the ear gets hit enough times fills up with liquid and they have to drain it out. Happened to my buddy a couple times.

>fate

How can anyone who played the FSN and FHA VN like the anime adaptations? They remove all the magecraft worldbuilding, SoL character interactions and inner monologue of shirou. It makes people dont get whats good about FSN and think it's just hurr durr servants fighting and power levels

Didn’t even realize the magic switch in the anime.

Magic circuits, crests, and spells were barely explained. Mana and od wasn’t addressed. Grail war rules and spirits is minimized in the anime. Reality marbles/boundary fields are barely even explained.

it is more involved this time around. im more for games like shadow dragon that have no fluff, just maps and brief story

Mine never filled up, which is weird. Just snapped
Glad it didn't turn into cauliflower though. Getting it drained hurts like a motherfucker I hear

How's the story? I don't mind characters being generic and do gooders. I just hate retards like almost literally everyone in fates.

it isnt localized by the same shitters, but i still wouldnt call it amazing. nobody is fates or FF5 level pants on head

>Mfw just about to play FF5 after tactics
Uhhh....

oh the cast is a bunch of complete retards, none of them are cool in the slightest except for the mc being named buttz. it has good gameplay, some of the best in the series so it is worth it, just lame as fuck party

No it sucked man the only thing everyone cared about was camilla