Meet the owner of avgn and conemassacre

Meet the owner of avgn and conemassacre

Attached: afuqz3xazzd31-1.jpg (1125x838, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e8npctMzbTE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>that fat kid you pretended to like because his parents were rich and would buy him every console and game

>pretended to like

Attached: 1535257334212.jpg (769x1024, 143K)

is this what the kids refer to as virtue signaling?

>really just works for cinemassacre
>his show with mike got canned because nobody watches cinemassacre for either of them
>is a fat charmless fuck

Good. Fuck Nazis. Fuck racists and more importantly we need gun control.

Fuck knows how it's 2019 and ANYBODY else is working for Cinemassacre, people only watch for James and Mike and everybody knows it. These fat fucks have been appearing for years and might as well be invisible.

t. Mike Matei
People watch cinemassacre for James and James only.

James is inferior to mike now

>punch nazis

This is an embarrassing thing where grown men are taking a stand against a strawman. It's not brave.

>conemassacre
is that like cinemassacre but they just review seth rogan films?

Trying too hard.

>conemassacre
Hahaha, silly time traveller, the conemassacre won't happen until just BEFORE the 21st Century Civil War. You're too early!

People watch for James and endure Mike

Attached: mike.jpg (945x656, 64K)

I like Mike's content now more than James'
i want more BROWN BRICKS Mike!
you fuck

Attached: 1561185662275.jpg (1279x712, 120K)

>streamer I watch was hosting Mike last night
>first thing I hear is him talking about Inspector Gadget being born and coming out of his mom's vagina with the helicopter shit with blood going everywhere

Attached: 1510157973709.jpg (777x932, 100K)

Literally who

Mike Matei has been embarrassing himself on the internet ever since he first started being on camera as himself when James went to film his failure of a movie. We all know about the many fuck ups of Mike and all the stupid and embarrassing shit he's said and done. Like James, he prefers to keep his private life a secret, but only until recently has he came out and said on Twitter that he is on mood stabilizers because he apparently has problems with mood swings. Perhaps he has some mental disorder such as depression or being bipolar? Now the funny thing is if he had just been open about having mental issues from the start, I wonder if people would have given him a lot less shit for all the incriminating stuff he's done? Not that should be excusing his poor behavior in my opinion. He's well aware of what he's done. I definitely think that mentally he's never progressed past his teenage years and that probably explains his current lifestyle.

Have you guys become familiar with this post from January 2012 where April did on AMA on the Cinemassacre website? There were quite a few interesting things said, and given her silence til then, along with her writing style / content I have little reason to doubt a lot of the things she said in that follow up post. Some of the things that spring to mind which I'm sure some of you guys are aware of I am hearing of for the first time...

Married in November 2007, and earlier that year she encouraged James to quit his corporate video job and focus on the Nerd.

She shares his taste in music, movies (except shlock films) and they enjoy going to concerts and going out drinking together.

James is a 'go with the flow' type, but tends to keep his things very neat and orderly (it sounds like he has some trouble working in teams since she does a lot of the comms / coordinating work). Also regarding hoarding she doesn't collect stuff, but it doesn't bother her that James does, even if its sprinkled around the house.

By the time this was written (about to drive to LA) she said that James is not as shy as when they first met and was fine around crowds. One thing she loves about him is his ability to share his love of movies and filmmaking with the world in such an eloquent and passionate way.

April studied art and illustration, but enjoys other things like cooking for the crew when there are shoot days (she might even have a craft services business on the side), and loves watching tv shows (the generic shows people watched back then like cooking shows, How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, True Blood, The Walking Dead etc).

In her first post she said that James was planning on taking a "break" from Cinemassacre and asked her to write this post, but she's not sure he 'knows the meaning of the word' since he is always busy.

So that's it. Some interesting tidbits from the lady in his life. Do I think people c

Attached: 1564554825486.jpg (960x960, 147K)

ok

faggot

NO
O

TIME
I
M
E

MUH KIDS

Attached: 1438908174341.png (801x801, 657K)

Does anyone have the clip of Mike having an episode at Ghouls n Ghosts?

youtube.com/watch?v=e8npctMzbTE

how many women have fucked him for his political opinions?

weird how he is friends with mike "gas the kikes" matei

Attached: gebel_with_mother_fucker_mike_and_ryan_by_scarlet_impaler_d8z33v3-fullview.jpg (1024x768, 118K)