Cannot use a 120gb SSD to install the OS let alone play just one or two games

>Cannot use a 120gb SSD to install the OS let alone play just one or two games
>Can’t use one of, if not, THE most common SSD size
I had to take the 500gb HDD out for a work related emergency and it’s gonna be used with my computer for an indefinite amount of time. Only thing I had in hand was this cheap 120gb fucking thing and I can’t do jack shit with it.
Thank you Sony for unoptimizing the shit out of your console. Thank you Sony for allowing your devs to stop compressing everything. Thank you Sony for ruining all Japanese games.

But how could I have known in 2014 that California would ruin the world? Fuck, this may be the most delayed case of buyer’s remorse at 5 years. Can’t wait to build a PC already so I can pirate everything.

Attached: B855723C-5E91-4093-9D41-AE0411E62DA8.jpg (4032x3024, 1.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Black-500GB-Performance-Mobile-Drive/dp/B00QFXOL5G/ref=sr_1_17?keywords=500gb&qid=1565148320&s=gateway&sr=8-17
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>buying a 120GB SSD

120GB SSDs are, at best, used as project drives in this day and age (needing an SSD for a very specific reason, like system benchmarking or as a cache drive).

hmmm

Attached: 1565147889041.jpg (1264x1432, 359K)

Didn't get it for anything in particular. I bought some speakers online for like $10 and basically added the $20 SSD to the cart so I wouldn't have to pay for shipping.

Are you poor or something? You can buy a 256GB ssd for $30.

k retard

>fat fuck with long hair and probably a beard
Every fucking time

why didn't you like
use the 120gb ssd for the work emergency

even better
amazon.com/Black-500GB-Performance-Mobile-Drive/dp/B00QFXOL5G/ref=sr_1_17?keywords=500gb&qid=1565148320&s=gateway&sr=8-17

30$, buddy :)

>I had to take the 500gb HDD out for a work related emergency and it’s gonna be used with my computer for an indefinite amount of time.
Your first thought was to cannibalise your own PS4 for work rather than go to a 24 hour store with the company credit card? I don't understand wagieing this hard.

Sounds like not-worth-your-time-china-chink

t. gaymer

>why didn't you like
>use the 120gb ssd for the work emergency
I needed space not speed.
>30$, buddy :)
Nah I'll probably get 1tb SSDs for all my devices that can take SATA to avoid all this shit in the future, they're like $120. I'm just upset Sony is so shitty.

>Implying I work for a company

>I'm took apart my console and I'm too retarded to put it back together
Yeah totally sounds like Sony's problem

Cut your hair hippie

>tfw bought a microsd larger than that for $13
come on user step it up

>160GB required
holy shit windows 10 is less bloated than that

no

Now it won’t be even recognize the USB even though the first time it told me I had to reformat it to exFat.
Fucking piece of shit.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.74M)

Why would you buy anything smaller than 500g for an SSD? That seems like such a waste. You could get a thumb drive that's bigger than 120gb.

I really wish you would stop complaining about a problem that you created. If your work is so important that you had to gut your PS4 for it why don't you go work instead of playing video games? You're so retarded, Jesus.

That just brings up more questions. Who the fuck buys speakers that are ten bucks?

I JUST FUCKING HATE SONY SO MUCH AND I REGRET GIVING THEM MY MONEY FUCK

Attached: 2okkj4.jpg (1764x1440, 102K)

Why are fat people so fucking stupid?

If I recall correctly, you can't use 256gb thumb drives since they're actually 250, and Sony wants above that for storing games on. I recently bought a 1tb SSD, but fuck Sony. I'll move over to PC in the next year or so.
For listening to podcast while you lift in the garage.

Why didn't you get a 1TB HDD instead? Those are dirt cheap and the speed won't matter if you put it in a regular PS4.

Yeah, I hate that shit.

I wanted to use my 128GB on my PS4 but Sony are incompetent kikes.

Were the speakers any good?

No one fucking uses 120gb SSDs anymore you turd. 1TB SSDs are $130 bucks

Attached: 1565148124475.jpg (1264x1432, 386K)

why did this stupid shit make me laugh

I just needed something USB powered for a certain computer setup I was doing.

Logitech Z120, they sound pretty alright and most importantly don't look like complete shit for what they are.

Attached: bocinas-logitech-z120-blancas-D_NQ_NP_645693-MLM27621657022_062018-F.jpg (737x676, 93K)

>wahhh my $15 flash drive doesn't work as a boot drive
cry more gravy tears you fat sack of shit. make sure your obese ass isn't in the reflection next time you post a pic

Are you fucking retarded dude?

Seriously tho, why would you buy an SSD less than 250GB?
I'm pretty sure we've gotten to the point where the difference between 250 and 500GB drives is only $20.

Lifting what? A sack of potato chips you fucking fatass. You are retarded enough to gut your ps4 for reasons and you went on to the internet to complain. Do us a favor and off yourself

ENHANCE

Im guessing hes trying to buy cheap ssd to get the load times faster for cheap since he has 1 or 2 games. Turns out he is retarded enough not to research

I don't think he'd see a difference, the sata port on the PS4 is connected via USB and bottlenecked to usb 2.0 speeds

Doesnt matter anyways since he got 120gb instead anything higher than 160gb

kek you are dumb as hell OP, 500gb isn’t even enough. I had to get an external 2tb WD Passport HDD because my internal drive got filled up fast. I don’t even have that many games either. 500gb is laughably small.

Digital Foundry did a speed comparison test between SSD & HDD on PS4, the difference was almost non existent. Only fractions of a second faster in most games. The PS4 is bottlenecked.

>its california's fault i can't figure out how to put my console back together

lol....this place is becoming more and more retarded

you can get a 240GB 2.5" SSD for $30 stop complaining

>buying small SSd
>ever
SSDs bellow 512gb should be illegal

You have a real issue blaming your self imposed problems on others, don't you?

If you don't wash it properly girls find you way worse than you are. You've got to find a good shampoo that won't let it dry nor stop using shampoo and looking like a greasy hikikomori.

A 120gb SSD is the cheapest and easiest way to speed up a computer.

>recommending an SSD with no dram cache

Just bugger off.

But I can style my hair better when it's greased with natural oils.

No you can't, fuck off.

Inb4 you post some shitty SSD with no DRAM cache that's on sale.

/g/, who makes the best SSDs?

In what particular category, are we talking r/w speed, reliability, capacity, SATA vs PCI-E, overall value?

Samsung dominates in most areas.