Kingdoms of Amalur

On sale right now for $5 , is it worth it?

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cOywJPI9uTU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

meh

It's okay, not worth a cent more though.

Honestly? Kingdoms of Amalur isn't that great. It's a few hours of gameplay, and none of the characters are very memorable. If I were to be honest, I don't even believe the whole thing is worth the money. It isn't worth the money. I'm sure there are better examples of games out there to recommend, but it definitely doesn't hold a candle to what's out there. So go on, read the review and feel free to vote in my favor. The best is yet to come for the Dynasty Warriors franchise to take the throne for its fourth iteration, Kingdom Hearts. But be aware, I didn't make that up; I actually read this article to see what is up before making my decision.

Have a game you think Dynasty Warriors can be great?

Attached: frustrated-man-using-computer.jpg (350x432, 35K)

I liked it on 360, pretty fun.

Shame, I was looking at some gameplay and it reminds me of darksiders.

Did you like Morrowind but not later TES games?
If so the guy responsible for all the bad in Morrowind was in charge of this game and you will enjoy it.
If not then no.

>If so the guy responsible for all the bad in Morrowind was in charge of this game and you will enjoy it.

>responsible for all the bad
>a good thing
what are you trying to say user, do you like the game or no?

what the fuck are you trying to say in the second half here???
Dynasty Warriors 4 was the best? I'll agree with that.

no

You have a stroke?

Well, as an RPG it's kind of mediocre because the story and characters are dull and the worldbuilding is lame. However, as an action game it's really fun. Just go with the right expectations but if you want a solid action fantasy game, I'd recommend it, especially for just 5 bucks.

It's one of maybe two games I've deleted out of sheer fucking boredom.

Anyone who tells you the combat carries it is blowing smoke up your ass. Even on Hard with a non-spammy build, it plays itself. The world is giant and empty, NPCs are static, nothing is interesting, go play any other aRPG.

Attached: guillotine.png (790x767, 820K)

For $5, yeah, you'll get a solid 60+ hours of game time.

Its worh 5 bucks.

I remember buying it many years ago cause Angry Joe gave it like a 9.
It's shit

Fpbp

It is. But never forget the tragedy of Amalur

youtube.com/watch?v=cOywJPI9uTU

If anything, owning, and playing Amalur, will help preserve the memory of the people who tried to make this new IP a thing.

Attached: remember amalur. and slamzone. alwas remember slamzone.png (840x479, 465K)

Reminder that THQ Nordic owns the ip now and a remaster/sequel is all but confirmed.

I mean, is a literal offline MMO worth $5?

It's not a literal offline MMO but the answer is yes regardless.

You guys doing okay? I can't tell if english isn't your first language or having an aneurysm and posting on a taiwanese carpet weaving forum instead of calling emergency services.

Doesn't the state of Rhode Island own the IP?

They sold it to THQ.

5 bucks it will suck

Fuck them. Especially the new governor who knew jack shit about games

>5 bucks it will suck
I mean, all they need to do is fix the camera angel, FOV, and the retarded way enemy levels are determined by you entering the zone for the first time.