2020 will be our year xchads

2020 will be our year xchads

Attached: d92azds-6a434130-c3d2-48b5-864c-9c6342970719.png (494x279, 138K)

Its coming to PS4 too bro

>he doesnt know

Attached: images.png (191x264, 12K)

Only a decade too late.

I mean is anyone even going to play it? Most people that care already played the jap version for like the past 10 years and probably dont want to reset

pso2 fucking sucks

Why does anyone even need an official English release? The fan-translation works perfectly fine.

you'd be surprised

maybe they dont want to play with 200 ping just kidding the game sucks

you can already play it on ps4 and pc, xbone is the last to get it
the only difference is that the fans can quit their volunteer translater positions.

Holy shit, dem digits. 2020 will be the year of Xbox

I just remember only having a couple abilities, a lot of things weren't translated and I had no idea where to go next so I just gave up and uninstalled.

Does it ever get good at some point? I'll probably try it again when it's finally released.

Attached: 1403846715017.gif (480x480, 1.02M)

PSO2 is not the game we loved PSO for.
have fun googling the meta and getting disappointed when you dare to try your own strategies.

Ive got the worst internet out of all my friends and I still did just fine. the truth is that you can play this game with 500 ping since the game is so braindead that it plays itself.

>meta
Oh fuck sakes

I know its not classic PSO, or probably even PSP2, but I doubt it'll be that bad.

once im done going through all the story episodes I'll stop playing til the west release
>since the game is so braindead that it plays itself.
so far the most fun i've had while playing so far are the emergency quests. especially the solo versions you play in the story mode like profound darkness, but yeah as soon as I do an emergency quest or daily with randoms sadly the bosses always just instantly implodes unless its a A.I.S fight
I also really like seeing everyone pose at the end every time

Attached: 1538229621255.png (1548x873, 3.19M)

>Was literally going to go out and buy an XboneX the day it was announced because I've been waiting for this for so long
>No EU release
SEGA WHY

Do people here just pretend to like Phantasy Star Online 2? You bet they do. You will know if it's a game that's truly for you if you start asking. If people are happy with the game when they get to the story, there's a good chance there's more to talk about in the future. You have to understand, there's always a reason for new people to play games—to get the most out of their gaming lives, to learn new things and to figure out what they like best about playing games to continue playing them. That's how any game is, and when you add the fact that they are not perfect and there are some annoying little bugs or that there are some things that are just plain wrong with them, you don't want to make the game worse. You want to put new people and new experiences in the game so they can play it, and that makes a lot of sense, you know.

So do people here just pretend to like Phantasy Star Online 2? Absolutely. People who love those games are people who come back and play a lot because of the sense that this is a place where they can start, and get something new to play. I mean, that's true of all videogames here, really

Attached: levels.png (1092x611, 1.21M)

Not if the servers aren't shared with the current japanese version, then there is literally no point in playing it

enjoy your year round xmas lobby

after all those years, why not just release pso3 worldwide this game fucking sucks even ep6 can`t save it

Apparently you dont. Phil said in a interbiew with the fat guy from giant bomb that it will come to all platforms.

Can't wait

Anyone have a link for this? As far as I knew the US servers were just going to be XBONE and PC

I already know japanese and have been playing it. Its alright.