I WILL POST THIS PICTURE EVERY DAY UNTIL METAL GEAR RISING 2 IS ANNOUNCED

I WILL POST THIS PICTURE EVERY DAY UNTIL METAL GEAR RISING 2 IS ANNOUNCED
DAY 47

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 60K)

WASH AWAY THE ANGER

Was Senator Armstrong an anarchist?

Based as fuck.

He was close enough

Attached: Senator headstrong.png (521x521, 372K)

based never give up user

Attached: BULLSEYE!.png (1247x904, 1.95M)

Anarcho-capitalist to be precise.

Based MGR 2 poster. Keep fighting the good fight user. Your never ending quest for justice is inspiring.

I cant believe you are still at it, very commendable.

Easily the most blessed poster on Yea Forums

i want to kill myself

FUCK AMERICAN PRIDE
FUCK THE MEDIA

Don't give up the dream user seriously

>tfw had some hope for an announcement
>media are starting to talk about the MGS5:demon edition shit
FUCK
WHEN ARE WE GOING TO HAVE A MGR2
GOD
DAMMIT!

Attached: 1556253531685.gif (228x170, 1.86M)

HERE I STAND BENEATH THE WARM AND SOOTHING RAIN

Attached: 1426749471737.jpg (512x512, 36K)

STANDING HERE

AND FUCK NIGGERS

Desperado had some black soldiers in the prologue, user.
and they literally kill an african president who does good shit, to create more war, more war = more immigration

I’ve got to commend your dedication (see autism), but these threads are utter shit.
Gamer.

why dont you just go play godhand instead my guy?

Attached: metal_gear_rising_2_tease-600x337.jpg (600x337, 15K)

My first reaction to MGR's shift to full action game was so fucking negative, I really wanted the mix of stealth and action it was originally planned to be before Platinum took over.
Now I honestly don't give much of a shit about MGS any more and want a new MGR. Amazing how much my opinion has shifted.

this is the cringiest post ive read all year. yikes.

Attached: 1523079809077.jpg (427x431, 56K)

This wasn't a teaser , just a thing done for the anniversary. Konami knew nothing of it

you're wrong.
it was an entirely different game teased at e3, but because of the logo of the 2, everyone thought it was Metal Gear Rising 2. At least know what the fuck you're talking about.

MGR when it was first announced legit had the same reactions than Survive.
thankfully unlike Survive, the people calmed down and gave the game a chance, thanks plat for that i guess.

Could you please give me some constructive criticism on my post?

except you are false, this wasn't at E3, but at a random shit in febrary 2015. for a countdown. it was later revealed the 2 was for a promo image celebrating the 2 years of MGR.
The polemic was so huge they completely ignored to celebrate the anniversary for the other years, except this one for some reason.

what was the most kino moment in the whole game?

Attached: rising.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

MGR was full kino everywhere.
It was more metal gear than even the other Metal gear.
there's really no other game like it. and that's why it deserve a sequel. (and a sequel IS possible, in fact i'm pretty sure it will happen, but it's similar to DMC5 back then : it will happen but we don't know when.. )

Sam's whole character leading up to his fight
>introduction to him is watching him land on a truck and give the shiteating grin to Raiden
>fucks up his eye and body
>does this while not even being anywhere near as cybernetic as anyone else
>shit talks Raiden
>doesn't even really want to be part of the bad guy group
>is more than willing to fight Raiden in his edgelord mode, but Monsoon blueballs the player
>every other boss was a ninja of some sort being fought in an urban tech environment, while Sam's was a motorcycle ride to the desert
>if he loses his sword during the fight, he doesn't even bother going for it, he just starts slamming Raiden's head into the ground
>was "killed" by simply being stabbed, could possibly be bullshitted to life for a potential sequel with NANOMACHINES

the whole scene with sam showing you that the enemies you killed were people and not just cartoonish villians was pretty good, especially with the jack reveal right after and raiden admitting that he just loves to kill, even monsoon was like fuck this dudes insane. then the monsoon boss music kicked in. it was like kino for 8 straight minutes

>they're telling the niggers to migrate to America
>just so Armstrong can fuck the niggers
This is the greatest trap I've ever seen

You are the antithesis to the Ampharos poster.

>i want 3 hour long mediocre hack n slash brown simulator 2

This and Monsoon's fight. The intro to excelsus was fucking amazing too
>DUUUUNN, DUN DUN DU-DA-DUUNNN

look at all the brown lmao

>these threads are utter shit
HOLD IT RIGHT THERE JACK

Attached: sundowner.png (680x699, 264K)

the only result for mgs5 demon edition is a Yea Forums thread retard