Absolutely despicable behavior

pcgamer.com/ooblets-devs-reveal-threats-of-violence-and-racist-abuse-following-epic-store-announcement/

Absolutely despicable behavior.

Attached: Screenshot_20190806-212331.png (1440x2880, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_yThfdrdFL8
discordapp.com/invite/ooblets
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it really is. why would they go with epic?

>it was the right call
So it was never about making something for people to enjoy, and 100% about the money. Glad they cleared that one up.

youtube.com/watch?v=_yThfdrdFL8

fpbp

If the devs werents cunts about the announcement none of this wouldve happened and it wouldnt of blown up. That's what everyone keeps sidestepping now.

Well yeah, welcome to the real world kid

People who open a conversation by insulting their audience are in turn met with anger.
Not approving threats, but who would have thought?

agreed, no devs should be allowed to be so toxic to their consumers

They wanted all this attention, remember they are white millennials. They knew people would fuck with them and send them all sorts of shit, now they get to play the victim and white millennials cum themselves whenever they are victimized. On top of it they have the Epic money and all the donation money.

Attached: 1462775473691.gif (500x266, 984K)

honestly how can you be smug about choosing epic store

>we are not confident in our product and chose the quick payout

wow good for you

>Do extremely callous and insulting thing to consumers
>Get backlash
>Make up false allegations of verbal abuse to gain pity points and distract from your own actions
Typical.

They go with the epic because they were low on money. Epic basically allowed them to make the game with no compromises. So it's basically first party epic title now.

I agree. It's despicable how they make up bullshit "threats" and shit to play the victim after being insufferable cunts. But that's business as usual I guess.

I sent them a picture of Ampharos

Attached: Ampharos 6.png (270x301, 102K)

Why doesn't the article actually have any examples of this abuse other than the 1 screen shot everyone knew was fake?

>act like a smug prick and treat people like shit
>people call you a smug prick
>WTF WHY AM I BEING BULLIED ON THE INTERNET, SAVE ME JOURNALISTS

t. salty gabe nipplesucker

Nice

The dude's blog on Medium was funny, if only for the
>To be as clear as possible, the video and associated screenshot were doctored. As a Jewish person myself, and given the ample evidence refuting the fabrications, it’s hurtful to imagine anyone would believe it.
because it was such a blatant attempt at PR spin

Nobody is gonna buy this game.

i'm sick of this falseflag bullshit

Attached: 1540751126011.jpg (900x900, 101K)

its true though. there is no reason to go with EGS other than the guaranteed payday.

based.
I want a pet Ampharos

provoker complex. He knew his post would get that kind of response and is using it as vindication for his lack of morals himself

Based.

what if those pictures are photoshopped by the devs?

Ooblets discord server
discordapp.com/invite/ooblets
Come join the discussion

Attached: discordapp.jpg (1000x563, 35K)

>I do not owe you the game
>but i want it... *sad story*
>sorry but you're not entitled to you
>WTF you're such a snobby stuck up asshole. Let's give him hell guys!! Gamers rise up!
people are so fucking stupid

>racist abuse
Kek, did people called him a kike or something

this and more desu

why photoshop when you can make 100 discord accounts and "threaten" yourself?

What lack of morals? You're a dumbass. You're not entitled to bother someone just because he doesn't do business the way you want.

>shittalk everyone when you announce you're selling out
>get shittalked back
>"oh no we're receiving death threats, also several types of -isms!"
Like clockwork.

Why does the internet make a shit show out of every announcement of Epic exclusivity? If this hadn't exploded due to "outrage" literally 4 people would have ever even heard of this game. Now it's getting sympathy press. Stop making martyrs out of these fucks.

>wouldnt of
wouldn't have

stop replying to bait retards

Attached: 1557330498242.jpg (850x1250, 139K)

>say you're not owed the game and are being entitled
>somehow this is shittalking
No, you're just a retard. Like most who have commented on this

>dev is a kike
>shittalks the goyim
>oy vey i am the real victim
The jew cries in pain as he stabs you in the back.

>you're not entitled to you
BASED "If you wanted autonomy, you shouldn't have been born with ovaries" OOBLETS DEVS

more like
>we did something that made retards freak out the entire year
>let's just drop that info on the retards and insult them for disagreeing with it while sounding like we just left tumblr for the first time ever
>wow they freaked out again, who would've thunk, huh?

That's the entire point. Nobody gives a fuck about whatever Oblets is. They drum up fake outrage, bait to try and get any response whatsoever and use it to get some attention from gaming rags.
Tell them to fuck off and ignore them.
I don't want the game; you are not entitled to my money.

I don't even know who even wants this game at all.

>entitled to it*

Jewish Millennials.

Were people really looking forward to playing tumblrmon?

Post more cute and funny pictures, they are proven to distract those that are susceptible to bait.

get used to it.

If by people you mean the gamers who care more about internet drama than actually playing games, yeah.