Why do people support kickstarters?

why do people support kickstarters?

Attached: trash.jpg (690x388, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xdfB8VDCVtQ
owl.purdue.edu/owl/general_writing/academic_writing/logic_in_argumentative_writing/fallacies.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>oob

Stay mad steam drones

Ooblets wasn't kickstarted you retard.

Attached: 15784327548910.jpg (3663x1291, 538K)

Attached: e644a681-08d8-4490-8da7-689a9626da62.png (1920x1080, 932K)

>Tim paid for my copies
>Money came from Fortnite babies
>So basically they are paying for my game
Thanks Fortnite bab, i mean chads!

Attached: 14CD726B-2E2A-4BB3-B9D1-BC3009DD21B2.jpg (360x349, 80K)

PC HAS NO GAMES HAHAHA

what if I went full chink mode and cloned this game only I put tits on the little monsters and called the game Booblets?

how much would you give to my kickstarter

This

It just gets better. Thank you for pointing that out to me.

Attached: 1480471804844.jpg (387x337, 44K)

i keep seeing this picture and game, quick rundown?

Attached: chinese.jpg (184x184, 11K)

It's exclusive to the epic store, so we're having a full-on Gamer Chimpout.

Who fucking cares, the important question is "are there booblets in or out of the ooblets."

wrecked. I don't know why devs still talk to people on twitter. they're not actually talking to their costumers 99% of the time

What even is this crap?

Exclusive to Epic, Steam cucks asked the dev to reconsider, the dev told them to buzz off and they sent death threats

They didn't have a kickstarter; they only had a patreon, some backing from microsoft/ double fine, 3 years of dev time, and some digital pre-orders

youtu.be/xdfB8VDCVtQ

tl;dw devs shot themselves in the foot with logical fallacies

>he watches yongyea
You're an idiot

I don't know who that is. Jim Sterling had a video but he deleted it after people started threatening the devs (cause he sided with the consumers).

Based is he our guy?

Why do you care and why does this threat keep existing? If we were only making fun of the dev like with the faggot who made YIIK that'd be one thing at least.

Attached: 1530618562401.jpg (415x322, 67K)

what happened with YIIK? this is basically all about making fun of the devs for calling their customers entitled whilst basically humble-bragging about how they don't have to worry about sales

Attached: a226a024-6695-40e3-8c47-cf94ad140315.png (1920x1080, 635K)

He's the guy in your video dumbass. The video is full of holes like saying the dev promised Steam, which is something he 8 months ago like that has no weight now, and saying no one likes exclusives, despite exclusives being what keeps the market competitive. You posted a biased clickdrama bullshit channel

like that has any weight now*

>clickdrama
>literally just quoting the dev and calling out his false equivalences
okay

>epic store won't accept "crappy games"

Attached: 1559348288388.jpg (350x277, 15K)

basically;
>we intentionally did the thing you don't like
>that means you're the problem! no, not us!
same reason people are dumb enough to preorder

>quoting
He literally says 'we' a million times
We don''t like exclusives
We don''t like Epic
Who is 'we'? This guy is garbage and only exists to serve and circlejerk his leftist viewers

>we
the majority of people who don't play fortnite

What false equivalences? There's nothing different about striking a deal with Epic than it is to strike it with PlayStation or Nintendo. You are a fucking moron if you disagree
>but we don't like exclusives
Deal with it. It's a free world

We is people who aren't retarded. Unfortunate that doesn't include you.

>Literally who/Hardly talked about game is only now brought up due to fake outrage because Yea Forums needs something to get angry about
>Game will be forgotten RIGHT as it releases, making all the screaching, name calling and banter uterly pointless
It's all so tiresome.

Attached: FavoritePleasedFlamingo-mobile.jpg (540x400, 34K)

just watch the video, there were too many to list here

pic related was a good one, tho

Attached: f12357e8-9266-4254-86ad-324c650deb2e.png (1920x1080, 977K)

Be careful posting ideas this good on the internet. You'll feel foolish when you see a patreon do exactly this and make 6 figures yearly.

>doesn't like generalizations
>lumps me in with the video creator that I have no affiliation
I'm just laughing at retarded devs who have no PR skills

You're a dumbass. Nothing in that image is wrong. Stop harassing someone because they broke an exclusive deal. It's literally none of your business. Instead go do something productive with your life

weak bait, next time learn your logical fallacies:
owl.purdue.edu/owl/general_writing/academic_writing/logic_in_argumentative_writing/fallacies.html

You know society is fucked when you tell the truth but you don't do it nice enough so people jump you 10x worse. Nah it's not bad PR, people are just huge pansies nowadays. Ontop of being stupid

You're an idiot

they kept digging the hole deeper with everything they said, hubris isn't compatible with the victim card

ad hominem

?

The developer was shitting on the very people that are quite literally financially supporting his game.