Unsatisfying games

What is a game that is less than the sum of its parts. It has all the right ingredients to make a good game yet in the end left you feeling unsatisfied. MGS5 for me.

Attached: really triggers my almonds.webm (320x320, 1.44M)

Any Uncharted game. Any Nintendo Game

Monster Hunter 6 for the Wii. It was my first taste of the series back when I was a kid and I could tell there was something great there, just couldn't get into it.

Every nintendo game after 2004

most recent nintendo games for me.

Xenoblade 2

do you own a Switch?

Attached: rogue.gif (500x521, 140K)

Final Fantasy XV

I often forget I even bought TESO.

AC Odyssey

>TESO
this was a game that just felt like it existed to me. I played the beta and I felt like it didn't add or detract anything from my life. wasn't going to pay for it though

Attached: Aunt Cass.webm (1920x810, 665K)

Planetfall

Dead by daylight.

RDR2

Dragon's Dogma. I love it but it could've been so much more.

Attached: 6301077939abed0a152034dee5ebd3bba97b872e.jpg (616x353, 56K)

Not sure, but this made me think of how Sonic and the Black Knight was a game in which pretty much every single part was great, aside from the actual gameplay. Music was good, graphics were great for the Wii, story was actually pretty interesting for a Sonic game, art style was nice, gameplay was shit. I've never seen a game like this.

THIS

I only payed $10 because it went on sale and I felt like even that was too expensive. It felt like a F2P game except even less interesting. For comparison I got into TERA like three days later because I had an MMO itch and I level capped 3 different characters.

Planetside 2
They tried to fix a lot of the problems they started with from launch and make it more like PS1 (which is what the community fucking wanted in the first place), but it was too little too late.

As much as I adore the fuck out of this game I have to agree.

Prey

Morrowind, it's trash despite what zoomer contrarians think

Nope only way ill get a switch for psp tier emulation.

All of those new games suck compared to their old games name any modern nintendo title and ill bring up how something was better in the past and less mediocre.

Id get a switch if they brought cryzen x pannen keok and kaze emmanuar to have miyamoto status in the nintendo entertainment system kind of environment

They have full rights to design a game to criticize the game which is much needed at nintendo... miyamoto can give pointers but these new bloods have the creative process down.
I want a miyamoto 2 and nintendo is killing that.

I want romhacks to be supported by nintendo and i want online netplay for romhacks.

If nintendo had these things i might of gotten a switch.
Name will never sell to me.
Only quality

Have you been playing it lately?
I quit shortly after base building was added when it turned out to be practically meaningless pay to win nonsense.

>zoomer
Look, man, I agree with you, it's underwhelming given the praise, but zoomers don't even know it exists. It's a boomer game. Which isn't a bad thing; I'm only pointing out a factual inaccuracy in your post.

Stop showing me your ass unless you want me to fuck it

Nah; I'm not wrong at all. Ironically zoomers flock to older games in a "le wrong generation" sense. Morrowind threads are full of them.

The way she swings her leg is so fucking graceful and pretty. God.

Breath of the Wild and to a lesser extent Super Mario Odyssey.
Zelda has some ingredients to make it the perfect open world game but falls short in a lot of aspects. Mario Odyssey is great but I i wish the levels were more complex and better designed. I like both but not as much as i should.

Attached: Mario.jpg (500x500, 34K)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark.
Could have saved the tactics genre, but didn't

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 245K)

Unironically Mario Odyssey is the best 3D mario game

Sometimes I'll be looking at games on sale on Steam and find that I already bought whatever it is ages ago and completely forgot.

Attached: a18fecb75376f3468c65fd8412c2227868358cab.jpg (616x353, 18K)

Yes. It's more or less the same with all of the gameplay decisions being lobbied by retarded youtubers who want to focus on biolab and 1v1 battlefield/calladooty style encounters. Take that for what you will.

>the moons are so many that there is pointless ones which are just filler for good content that could of been better suited
>in mario 64 to make game more unique all you had to do in the game was add platforms.
With the hat your only allowed to interact with one group of enemies at a time and their movement and action is limited compared to mario 64 having free reign over his environment. Is mario going to have 3 hats on to control 3 different enemies to make it more complex then doing one simple ass thing at a time?

The level design of mario 64 made it perfect for short little things to get stars. With mario odyssey that is thrown away because now those short little things are about 1 4th the size of mario 64 things but making levels so big that it feels so cheap almost to play

bioshock infinite

based ESL bro

In highschool i dint need to tke ny clusses more then england words for america.

You should stick to the topic at hand or fuck the fuck off

Looked so promising. Ended up so forgettable.

Definitely BotW. There's so much more potential. I hope they perfect it in the sequel.

Dragon's Dogma

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3. The game has the potential to be something you can sink hundreds of hours into it but it fell short.

I feel this way about every MMORPG. Everytime I start a new one, I'm excited for about a week and then it loses it's magic.

I own a wii u

oof

Silent Hill 4

>payed
THE WORD IS FUCKING 'PAID' YOU MOUTHBREATHING RETARD NIGGERFAGGOT
WHY ARE THERE SO MANY BRAINDAMAGED ESLS LIKE YOUR DISABLED ASS

Attached: spengbab.gif (500x222, 1.52M)

None of these really bother me. Plus I do like half of them.

Attached: 1564280705730.png (507x500, 183K)

Xenoblade 2.

A lot of shit to do, most of its garbage and completely inconsequential. For example, out of like 400 accessories in the game, only like 5 matter. Pretty much every subsystem in the game is like that.

Attached: yawn.png (241x258, 91K)

Skyrim. I forced myself into getting all the achievements, but I could never shake the feeling that I was playing it out of spite, because I'd been so hyped for it and wanted so bad to like it. It was like dating someone you don't want to just to show your ex your doing fine, or drinking lots of neat hard liquor just to assert manliness

Attached: 1418491947217.png (500x397, 116K)

The Styx games. It's decent stealth for a modern game but ehhhhhhhhhh.

Vermintide 2

oblivion

I can name several

>Ar Tonelico 3
>Tales of Legendia
>Drakengard 2
>Star Ocean 5
>MGSV
>New Super mario bros 2
>Sonic Lost world
>God of War Ascension
>PM: Sticker Star
>El Shaddai
>Rime
>Evolution worlds
>Dewys adventure
>Cross Edge
>Castlevania: LoS2
>X-blades
>Radiata stories
>Knack
>Neverdead
>Sonic Forces
>Tokyo Xanadu
>Lords of the fallen
>Vampyre
>Pokemon post gen V

The list goes on and on.

Attached: 1455302140490.png (519x456, 106K)

it had so much potential...

Attached: 1535596552469.jpg (464x404, 56K)

You would die within seconds