Is Tim right?

Is Tim right?

Attached: chrome_RjLD2RiSp8.png (592x824, 405K)

Yes.

when isnt he right

I think it's just fucking funny these retarded leftist miraculously stand up for video games just when it's convenient for them to do so. Fucking cowards.

>video games cause rape and sexism
>video games don't cause anything
Kucktaku

They're liberals, not leftists.

Attached: EBSH7oNXUAAC7w8.png (513x380, 40K)

Of course he is. Even queen bee Anita herself came out against Trump last year even though she's literally made a living off of blaming video games for sexism.

Attached: gA14mQl.png.jpg (845x904, 878K)

as a leftist commie, yes he is.

kotaku is a heaping pile of garbage, this has happened multiple times.

Attached: 1557564860285.jpg (686x661, 64K)

No, they are leftists that have hijacked the liberal tag.

Post sources. Individual cases we can talk about.

ORANGE MAN BAD
Seriously though, he went full retard this week. Dial it back president boomer

What are you asking for specifically?

>as a leftist commie
kys you worthless cultist parasite

No. Liberalism needs globohomo and open borders.

>ORANGE MAN BAD
>Seriously though, he went full retard this week. Dial it back president boomer

Attached: 1557710076722.jpg (575x651, 63K)

yeah, both the right and the left go after video games for promoting violence, the left just adds "against [a certain group]." it's funny to remember how reviled jack thompson was back in the day and now the gaming press are pretty much of one mind with him.

Left wingers:
>GAMERS ARE THE MOST OPPRESSED GROUP THERE!! GAMERS RISE UP!!! HAVE SEX INCEL
Also left wingers when Trump open his mouth:
>NOOOO STOP ATTACKING GAMERS!!!!

Why are they like this?

He was so fucking based bros... there will truly be no one ever like him again.. No one will have his talent for commentary and reviews. He was so level headed

Attached: 1fe.png (658x662, 59K)

Yes. SJWs are to this generation what soccer moms were to the last.

Even this guy bent the knee to the sjws. There's no journo with integrity left.

just ban video games already please

Haha, you copied what he said but put a meme image in your post. Hilarious!

It's over. Trump going full Red Flag law is the end of his presidency. Failing to get the wall was bad enough. Failing to "drain the swamp" was something everyone was willing to overlook to get the wall.
At least, it would be over if every single democrat wasn't unironically running on giving illegal immigrants free healthcare. Even the leftists are fed up with that shit.

he's right in theory but you can't call this two faces of the same coin because the shitlibs at kotaku don't control the government and influence policy

That’d be pretty funny, actually.

All three of them are right.

Politics is a joke and the people who take it seriously are the punch line.

No, because he’s missing Kotaku’s point. They’re actually agreeing with Trump to push their agenda, albeit with deliberately muddled language.
>It’s time we stop defending video games
They’re saying it right there. They hate video games, and Trump is giving them an excuse to throw in the towel and drop all pretense of acting like they care about the hobby.

>the president of the united states = a clickbait newsblog about games

alrighty

I don't even know the world anymore.

>liberals
>advocating for amendments to the constitution in regards to "free speech" so that people can be arrested for saying the N word

>claiming video games make you violent is the same as claiming representation has a positive impact on people's lives
You /pol/cucks literally cannot get any fucking dumber. Holy shit. Just fucking kill yourselves already.

of course
anyone who is against kotaku is right always and i agree blindly

Liberal: "open to new behavior or opinions and willing to discard traditional values."

Open borders, multiculturalism, and diversity (no whites) are liberal ideas of the last 10 years, these ideologists attached themselves to liberalism so they could be closer to Democrats which is 1 of 2 major political parties. That's how you get extremist ideas into mainstream politics.

>1% of the population must take up 99% of screentime

No he's not right he's strawmaning Kotaku saying theres sexism in gaming culture isn't at all the same as saying it causes mass shootings.

The fact that Kotaku and Polygon not only exist but are also top gaming websites only proves that the average gamer is a retarded faggot and mankind has declined. People say Yea Forums hates video games but these game journos made a career off of destroying them through the shilling of the industries worst practices and constant demands for restrictions and censorship.

Fair enough, I should have used corporate neoliberals.

Fucking kek, i didnt even know someone like you can be this dense

Attached: 1564878693759.jpg (498x482, 69K)

You're okay with 60% of the population taking up 100% of the screentime you retarded hypocrite

to be fair his brain got fucked by chemotherapy and he stopped being rational. I'd give it a pass.

They're saying we have no reason to defend games because the arguments be made are stupid

comedy

kotaku had some articles about sexy women and mysoggyknees

>stand up for video games just when it's convenient for them to do s
Like liberals being AGAINST consummers and videogames when is convenient to them, too? You're a fucking hypocrite.

Not an argument.

I wonder if they realize that the only games that'll exist then will be panty fanservice games because the games they call "mature" and "have a message" are also chock full of gory and visceral violence. Those will be banned and Japan, as always, will proceed to not give a fuck. It would be the death of AAA gaming while they fail to kill off what they hate.

He's dead tho

they're not liberals, they're neoconservatives dressed up as liberals

No shit. It's been funny to see all these faggots talking shit about games and gamers and now act like the biggest crusaders of videogames. Fuck off with your brand of propaganda leftshitters.

And before any one of you disingenuous fags responds, all I have to say is GAMERS RISE UP.

It literally isnt its an observation you dumbfuck

I'm tired of political shit.

Attached: 1562288075991.jpg (380x380, 50K)