Hackers get- for free- what "legitimate" players can't even get for a million dollars

Hackers get- for free- what "legitimate" players can't even get for a million dollars.

Attached: IMG_20190806_213554.jpg (3024x4032, 3.06M)

>2dsxl
I'm so sorry user

He's poor, forgive him

this
literally the least aesthetic 3ds model

I actually have an original 3DS and N3DSXL I just like purple so I got this one to hack

the fuck do you need an unhacked 3DS for?

Diddy Kong's Quest

or

Diddy's Kong-Quest

That's the sexiest model what the fuck are you sorry about you mouthbreathing piece of shit

>TN screen
No way to escape from Nintendo's jew tactics.

Attached: 1411517116919.gif (272x204, 1.32M)

Not op but i agree

white n3ds is the sexiest model though, by a long shot

imagine if the 3ds had an analog output port you can use with a CRT

Attached: 11823482383.jpg (1920x1080, 203K)

>TN screen
Wait how can you tell from the image?
I thought it was more involved to viewing angles?

The colors are visibly shit in OP's image. Not to mention the 2ds only ships with TN screens.

>colors are visibly shit
Rip, didn't realize that was a problem for TN. I thought it just depended on the quality and manufacturer.

Learned something new i guess.

Attached: 1561423368921.gif (400x400, 1.28M)

TN has better blacks and a more natural contrast. It's up to preference. Anyone saying the differences aren't visible from a straight view are straight up lying though.

>better blacks
come on, lets be honest, theres never any good blacks

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x435, 24K)

>all this 2DS panel bitching
I can easily say I've put 200 hours into gaming on the 2DS and not one second was I concerned about the screen
I was more concerned about my dragon waifu who I can totally marry

Faget

Isn’t that game on the e-shop though? I’m not sure what you mean. Pic related is a better example of your logic.

Attached: 98E94BB7-8D60-4540-B9EB-0CDE1F37B539.jpg (2446x3230, 1.3M)

That would be awesome, that's an attitude that I hate with these portable electronics companies, there is a balance between features and portability and cool ideas like this get cut, even bullshit like the 3.5mm audio cable oh phones, or HDMI ports on laptops. There is a market for people who would like to hook their 3DS up to a TV, just like you should be able to use the Switch pro controller with the 3DS. It has a huge library of games and I never play it because it's on a 4" screen and cramped controls.

Why are there no raised surfaces on that left hand circle pad? And why did Nintendo think putting a rubber mouse clit from a 1995 laptop was a good solution to having no right stick? What were they thinking???

Attached: giphy (4).gif (413x243, 2.89M)

All 3DS panels are trash. Nintendo hardware is a complete joke and I can't believe anyone actually gives a shit
t. IPS N3DSXL owner

Diddy's N_____ Quest

Attached: Puff Daddy.jpg (788x1024, 136K)

So this is the 3ds thread?
Anybody here play Fantasy Life? Is it worth a shot?

No joke, why the hell has Nintendo been so reluctant to re-release their shit recently? They have their own emulators, it takes Z E R O effort to throw that shit on the eshop of to make an app. Im not even going to buy them, Im just confused why Nintendo is literally sitting on free money and doing nothing

Attached: 1560032604891.png (360x333, 184K)

Is the new 2ds xl good? Like is it comfortable? My old n3dsxl got bricked and I've been missing playing it so i might get a new one but I dont know which one to get, a new 2ds xl or a NTSC-U Metallic blur new 3ds xl

*blocks ur path*

Attached: H2x1_3DS_SystemLandingPage_New3DS_v02_image1600w.png (1600x800, 565K)

I mean, in raw aesthetics, you can't beat the OG O3DS, especially in white.

That said, I'd put the small N3DSes above a 2DSXL any day.

Attached: ice white 3ds.jpg (640x384, 29K)

N3DSXL User here and honestly something about playing on a 2DSXL looks like supreme comfy to me

because it proves they actually give a shit rather than having sakurai make a callback to them in a assist trophy

it's not a 3ds model, it's a 2ds

The N3DS and N3DSXL's top screen already has gaps between lines that make it look like a CRT with 3D disabled. Apparently they did that so the pixels look like individual dots when 3D is enabled.

what emulator?

I wish I bought a n3ds insteadl of n3dsxl
I got a fucking tn panel and the stretched image

I bought mine after seeing a friend's XL. 240p looks like shit on any LCD but a smaller screen makes it look slightly better.

>no Purple model in EU

Fuck this. Currently you can only find in stores the Blue+Black or the Orange+White. I want a 2DS or 3DS before it goes discontinued but I don't want it to be a shitty color reee