ITS TIME

ITS TIME

ANGRY SMASH THREAD

Attached: 1522350739839.png (493x493, 257K)

I fucking can't get 9.9 on anything in classic mode. I wish I could continue but I would get too angry and my parents would probably start yelling at me.

I got it with Ridley, just by spamming smash attacks. Maybe you could try this, his recent buffs might help too.

Real talk, why the fuck aren’t most wanted first party characters playable?

When actual irrelevant characters like Ice climbers, Mr game and watch, ROB, duck hunt and a bunch of third party, which may I remind you weren’t requested at all as much as most wanted first party, are fucking playable, everyday I pray that they are cut next game.

Unfucking acceptable, you can't seriously defend this

Real talk, why the fuck is Banjo playable? He's an irrelevant character from a dead franchise

Actual iconic characters like most wanted first party, who people have actually had patience to wait for are demoted to fucking assist trophies and spirits, which need I remind you were made ace/legend type so Sakurai could fuck with us, he knows the demand is there. But this ugly fucking bear cunt who has only 5 games, 2 of which weren't even in Japan and has fans that attacked children gets to be playable? I pray every fucking day that trashjo and shitooie are cut next game, which they will be because the next smash will prioritise first party over third, be prepared for 80% of third party (including your Ugly bear cunt) to be cut and replaced with iconic characters like most wanted first parties. Honestly, fuck Phil Spencer I hope he gets demoted between now and next smash, that way banjo won’t be able to return.

This isn’t fucking acceptable, you can't defend this at all.

To give you a little bit of background I tried with Sonic for 2 hours (because I wanted my first 9.9 to be with Sonic) but the kirbys were too hard to get past every time so I tried bowser and did better but now I'm out of the bulk of tickets I had.

>When actual irrelevant characters like Ice climbers, Mr game and watch, ROB, duck hunt and a bunch of third party

Ignore G&W he’s fine, his sales proves he’s worthy to stay, the other 3 however can fuck off.

The best I could do with Sonic BTW is literally 9.8
I was THAT FUCKING CLOSE!!!

Attached: Kermit_REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.gif (216x150, 1.98M)

That you can only shit on what's there instead of proposing your Oh So Superior prospects for slots tells me this is bait

ROB at least helped save the games industry and was an important character in brawl so I think he deserves to stay. I don't know about Ice Climbers because while I would personally cut them, when they were cut in 4, people were very disappointed. Duck Hunt though doesn't really belong.

I feel like Nintendo hates him. He's a great nemesis for Luigi yet he seldom appears outside of his own series and when he does they change his appearance to a basic boo with a crown

Attached: CulKbnOUMAA5aWy.jpg large.jpg (251x336, 9K)

why did we get this faggot bear instead of Steve

Attached: download (7).jpg (225x225, 10K)

Steve isn't a character

After doing a bit of research it is understandable if R.O.B was to stay as the only NES rep, the other two aren’t really needed.

Why haven’t you been banned yet?

Ultimate’s unlock system sucks, it feels like less of a challenge and more of a chore.

Three posts in and we're already rosterfagging.
Shut the fuck up it's a party game no one cares.

I wish ultimate had smash run and custom moves

Sakurai added Duck Hunt due to how well known the character and game was just from the sales of the Mario Bros/Duck Hunt cartridge alone in the US.

I dont see how thats not justifiable. Hes a much better joke character than piranha plant with the zapper games being his moveset.

Attached: Pukkuri.png (820x556, 102K)

He basically reps a plastic fucking gun, this is literally unacceptable for a smash character!

where is my fucking boss rush mode and/or replayable version of the WoL Master Hand segment

Where's a clip of a Rage Quit that goes out into the actual players. You can't tell me they just rage without throwing some punches.

I found it really easy to do it as Captain Falcon because you're always fighting close range fighters on walkoff stages.