Astral Chain

A new CM of it just came out.
>youtu.be/bHLy5gUTkeM
It shows some new stuff like the Arms stand beam attack.

Attached: 20190618_155737.jpg (977x542, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendolife.com/news/2019/08/frame_rate_was_one_of_the_top_priorities_for_the_developer_of_daemon_x_machina
youtube.com/watch?v=gQaafNForNs
youtube.com/watch?v=BYaQ4f0OQVc
youtube.com/watch?v=4frhPtHMRAY
youtube.com/watch?v=l4DkNRvH644
youtube.com/watch?v=vItBEBaO_gY
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1158777732760662016
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1158392216492003328
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1157305050429046785
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1156655776850763781
youtube.com/watch?v=bnsT4lRehCE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Predict the User score & Critic Score

I don't care and neither should (You)

>Caring about reviews.
They gave endless frontier, a game that gave me shitloads fun, a 55. Fuck reviewers.

3 0 F P S
F
P
S

a 7/10. will probably be bitched out because of the framerate and difficulty

>Critic score

>User score

>Total copies sold worldwide

looks fucking great

User Score: 93
Metascore: 90

>Beam spam attack.
Tgat is another one, how many "/m/'s checks" this game has already?

Attached: Astral Chain - Arm beam.webm (896x504, 731K)

I fucking love beam spam.

User score will probably be in the 90s unless some controversy happens. Critic score will probably be in the 70s because the girl wears hot pants and the game looks like it might need some actual skill to play

They put something called "unchained mode", aka "reviewer mode", aka "cuck mode".

snoytears/10

Reminder that this game won't be a W101.

Attached: IMG_20190803_212514.jpg (1080x881, 132K)

Fuck your trailer, wheres the demo so I can see if it runs like shit like the deamon x machina demo did?

Frame rate looks solid from the footage we've seen.

I am scared Daemon x Machina will tho, the game looks kino and the story looks like Gundam esque, a good Gundam game with interesting gameplay, I hope that Nintendies support it

Attached: AC - Unchained Mode t.jpg (1920x1080, 486K)

It's confirmed that the girl is the canon protagonist, right

Attached: 1547507943323.jpg (900x953, 100K)

>nintendolife.com/news/2019/08/frame_rate_was_one_of_the_top_priorities_for_the_developer_of_daemon_x_machina
Now shut up.

Daemon x Machina framerate got fixed, problem is they didn't update the demo with the new version, but they showed it in E3

What? Nope.

All the trailers seem to show the cutscenes from the perspective of girl protagonist. Guy is only shown in gameplay parts.

The whole point of that demo was getting feedback and they listened.

Yes, but you have to remember Nintendies are retarded and they think the demo is the final game.

Is the splatoon marketing strategy.

This looks Drakengard & Nier related

Both her and the guy are sibling, they both appear in the story mode and are therefore both canon

(Platinum score + Nintendo bonus)/10

More specifically is an spiritual successor of a obscure capcom game called "dark legion".

>metacritic
last two digits of my post
>user score
last two digits of the post below me

That’s IMPOSSIBLE IT WONT HAPPEN

They are twins and they are heavely involved with the plot, both appear in the game regarless who you choose, trailers suggest some serious stuff happening to the non-playable twin.

Not quite, protagonist and the sibling "Akira Howard" have set character bios and personalities. They perform different roles, your sibling sacrifices themselves for you, and probably become the rival. Its not a scenario where both happen to be together all the time and doesn't matter who player is in control of.

Everthing nintendo does get a automatic 90+ from the "critics"

>implying switch tards will ever support 3rd party games that aren't Mario or Pokemon

>metacritic review
>compares gameplay to DMC 5
>mentions DmC
trust me, it will happen

Everything Nintendo does get review bombed by snoyfags, and any company that makes games for nintendo becomes an "overrated" company in snoy's eyes.

Daemon x Machina is not third party tho, Nintendo is publishing it and the worst that could happen is a PC port, it is worth the buy

>The legions are chimeras with armors forced on them for control.
What is this? Evangelion?

>beam spam
>but with a missile-spam animation
nice

Jojolion, wait, that already exists, Jojogelion

Basically, but it doesnt even hide the fact.
I didn't know that
How often does Marvelous port stuff just to port it?

ONE
EMERGENCYYYYY

Attached: FB456125-2F94-44C1-9710-6D33F4BD3B64.jpg (960x720, 46K)

Idk but Marvelous is spending a lot of money because the game is optimized and built around the switch, to the point Nintendo is the one publishing it to make them save money, so I think it will be like Octopath Traveler where the game also came out in PC.

Possibly.
They're both built on UE4, so it's definitely possible, but I wonder what the situation will be.

For example the collector's edition is not being handled by marvelous (which they often do) but Nintendo.

Attached: D-ngu-TXoAAk_CQ (1).jpg (1200x675, 168K)

DXM is third party. Marvelous is publishing it in Japan. Nintendo is just publishing western release, like they did with Octopath Traveler.

Attached: release-schedule-2.png (2395x3720, 413K)

That means PC port but nothing else.

I can't decide if this game is more kamen rider or super sentai.

>What is this? Evangelion?
Look at the state of earth in Astral Chain.

Attached: Switch_ASTRALCHAIN_E3_artwork_02.jpg (960x576, 158K)

Still think Octopath Traveler didn't get ported to PS4 because it sold more than a million copies in switch, I guess if Daemon x Machina sells more than a million copies it will stay as a switch exclusive in console because of how much it has been handled by Nintendo.

Sorry, but your logic makes no sense to me. Why the fuck the fact it sold one million in the switch means it won't get ported to other console? The explanation that because Nintendo holds publishing right in all the world but japan means they can port it to ps4/xbone makes more sense.

*Can't port it...
Dammit.

How is this Evangelion? It gives me more Chrono Trigger's bad ending vibes.

Why haven't they announced an NA release of the collectors edition? I have to keep refreshing Amazon UK if I want to avoid scalpers.

It doesn't, marvelous games sell poorly in PS4, say less about Xbox, mecha games are very niche and marvelous has already done various exclusive mecha games for PS4 that have not sold over 200k copies, if it sells more than a million copies in switch they will win more money than the one they invested and porting it to PC requires low effort, porting it to PS4 just for it to sell less than 200k copies seems like a farfetch.

That's why this game has to sell very well in switch, if not it will end like Travis Strikes Again.

Because there is none.

>implying the reviewers will be able to find that menu

user, I am talking about Octopath.

that's sucks, Daemon x machina is the same (UK and AUS get one). Why is that?

Same thing, square Enix owns the IP and they can do whatever with it, if they loose money with the game being exclusive they will port it to any console, they even ported to PC even tho the game sold extremely well on switch, don't think third party companies are loyal to Nintendo, they simply go where the money goes, niche games sell very well in Nintendo, that's a good thing, I like the games Nintendo promotes.

youtube.com/watch?v=gQaafNForNs

Red Earth after the impacts, especially in the rebuild movies.

Attached: [UTW-THORA] Evangelion 3.33 You Can (Not) Redo [BD][1080p,x264,flac][F2060CF5]_00_02_17_0001.jpg (1920x814, 330K)

leak when?

Attached: pirate.jpg (800x553, 73K)

I have no idea. At least all the collector editions of AC have sold out in UK, that is a good sign.

God I fucking hate the rebuilds.

At least Branpresto made a good use out of it.

Wonder if they will get a Smash slot.

I wouldn't say "good use", but they sure made the super epic laser arm Eva 01 (despertado) broken in V.

Nintendo of America sucks, they are their own thing, honestly all of them should get fired, they are the ones stopping Nintendo from advancing.

What's with Nintendo providing full support for Marvelous? It's weird how they're giving them the Platinum treatment.

What the fuck is a CM, I swear to god you fucking kids are abbreviating everything these days

Third wasn't very good, but overall I find the rebuilds more interesting than a straight remake would have been. I want to see how its story ends. The preview showing for 3.0+1.0 looked interesting to me at least. Not enough actually happened in 3.

Two was the best overall.

>Use the gravity bomb.
>Then use beam spam.
Shu would be proud.

>push button
>game plays an animation of auto-aimed rapid fire attacks

Wow, I sure am glad skill isn't a thing anymore, woohoo yeah, I push button and COLORS and EXPLOSION with SCORE!

>more interesting than a straight remake
Of course. 1 was fucking pointless and overly self indulgent. 2 had some interesting stuff, but Shinji going hotblood mecha MC just because was kind of a fuck you to his character. 3 was just shit.
Hope 4 somehow redeems the whole thing.

>expecting japanese to use the word "commercial"
CM has been a thing for a long time.

Yeah good for UK scalpers.

>calling others underage while outing yourself as a newfag

Marvelous is willing to work with them, Sony would have never helped them doing a mecha game, when was the last time you saw a mecha game with the same love and effort as daemon x machina? Nintendo is the only company pushing for them, I appreciate that, hope it sells more than a million copies, that means more exclusives for Nintendo switch and more mecha games in the industry.

Whatever, as long the game sells and doesn't end like wonderful "only 2000 copies sold in Japan during its opening week" 101.

This comment was for you lol

SRW games doesn't count?

It is not the same investment of money to make a SRW than to make a 3d action game.

And the switch is getting all the VXT games soon anyway.

>473235353

Attached: 12D66B5C-1332-4A09-B147-0ED79FAEF790.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Not him but I admit I find weird that they didn't use PV instead.

>He hasn't seen the downgrade the last SRW was
In 5 years we went from ROCK HARD shit like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=BYaQ4f0OQVc
...To dull crap like THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=4frhPtHMRAY

And to add insult to fucking injory, the DS GAMES had better animations and timing effects then this fucking game
youtube.com/watch?v=l4DkNRvH644
VS
youtube.com/watch?v=vItBEBaO_gY
LIKE FUUUUUUUCK YOU BANPRESTRO GETTING CHEAP

SRW is fucking dead, user. It's time to lay it to rest.
The licensed games have been really mediocre since Z3.1 I actually really liked the 3DS games, though and the OG games seem to have disappeared from the face of the earth.

Pretty sure CMs are intended for tv or other places ads are shown, PVs are just promotional clips or trailers.

Oh shit, it seems I summoned the bad part of /m/...which happens to be not different from your usual Yea Forumstard anyway...

This user is mistaken. Take the same method but apply it to my post.

>Implying OG doesn't get top billing because they actually aren't yearly like mainline
>Mainline will never reach Z1 levels of good.

D-don't worry. We'll get the W OGs, the best OG super robots, in the next game, r-right? It's gonna get announced any time now.... any time now.....

Hey you! Any new AC's fanart?

Nah, you gotta get Mist and you GONNA LIKE HIM!

Next year for sure.

Nope sorry

Attached: Switch_ASTRALCHAIN_E3_artwork_22.jpg (3445x6480, 2.74M)

They will not invest the same money in SRW as they do it in their arena fighting games because SRW barely sells 100k, maybe if they appeal to the nintendo audience and they make an exclusive sequel with good animations.

Goddamn OG games were better back in my planet.
Y-yeah, dude. Next year for sure...

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Concrete Revolutio - 15 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_19.53_[2016.04.16_14.08.15].jpg (1920x1080, 174K)

Well, they are porting all the recent SRW games into switch...

At least do you have that ice climbers crossover pic?

Yes, but the appeal is the same as in the PS4, they are not that good as the old ones.

Nope.

Attached: Dzbq3H8VAAAuH7g.jpg orig.jpg (1443x2048, 425K)

But they sell better because the "portability" novelty, a niche the vita and 3ds had but now both are dead.

the music is underwhelming, hopefully the gameplay makes up for it

The people that own Switches never played the old ones, though, so they can't compare them.
The people that played the old games are stuck in old people's homes or fucking dead.

>Music
>Underwhelming
Literally everyone praises the music, you are the FIRST one to ever say it sucks.

Attached: IMG_20190418_044819.jpg (1512x1937, 349K)

Well, if you want new people to be exposed to "classic SRW" you can make them play "super touhou wars".

What about it makes it underwhelming? Is it the jrock feel of it? The ost is mostly electronic music.

I do

Attached: 1551291333517.jpg (1024x636, 66K)

Neat.

>30 fps
Dropped. That shit is pathetic. I would buy this game on Wii U in 60 fps and dual screen features.

So it's daemonXmachina

deeplore

Daemon x Machina has a weird cube of God theme in it, the game starts with that, it will be kino user.

What does "CM" stand for?
Cinematic Movie?

Is it actually? Was thats confirmed?
I'm buying this shit either way, but that would make me sad.

Commercial message, like a TV ad.

So they are marketing it on Japan, what about the west?

Fuck the west.

They started daily tweets, and the game will be shown off at gamescom. There's the devblogs on Wednesday nights too. Don't know about english ads though.
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1158777732760662016
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1158392216492003328
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1157305050429046785
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1156655776850763781

>what about the west?
Better than Sega ever did for them.

>tfw I literally didn't know Vanquish existed until I saw a review of it

T-thanks

This is ok but haven't they done a more "mainstream" type of advertising in the west?

You mean better of what Nintendo did for them in the past, remember w101?

There's this short ad thing.
youtube.com/watch?v=bnsT4lRehCE

>switch only

This is why their games fail. Ninten-babbies don't care for this kind of game. This needs to be PC/PS4.

Same reason Mad World failed.

See

At the very least Nintendo tried to advertise it. It can't be helped it was (And still is) stuck on a dead console.

GOTY soon bros.

See

This is not switch exclusive, this is a Nintendo IP, seethe, Nintendo not only makes Bing Bing wahoos

Attached: 1564548626570.jpg (836x787, 473K)

>cm
mega fucking weeb

Im worried about the variety in this game with so few Legion available. How many weapons are confirmed for the player character?

Less legions means they have more gameplay.

more often than not demos are identical to the full releases these days, hell if you count betas those tend to be better than the full releases

I don't think there's anywhere to really market it on American TV except for on Cartoon Network's Toonami block, so people would probably only see it on Saturday nights. What channel do you Yuropoors usually see video games with a PEGI 12 or higher rating on?

Switch exclusive JRPG?

3 player weapons and 5 legions. The legions have different sync attacks for each player weapon. Like when using the gun the legions get more range focused syncs like Arm legion shooting its arm out. There actually looks to be a lot of attacks you can do.

5 weapons I think and 5 Legions, with different weapon/legion combinations leading to different combos and options. Honestly it should have a decent amount of variety since they can all be traded around on the fly too.

I'm iffy on preordering this. I really want to but then I'm a poorfag as well. We'll see what happens.

I'm so glad we got this and DMC5 in the same year.

About what you'd expect a real life cop would have, plus a sword because Japan

>JRPG

Attached: 1560110945010.png (906x414, 78K)

Attached: 1551328864001.jpg (1024x547, 116K)

What is this, preorders?

digital sales

Ah, okay

I was just wondering what kind of listing would put god eater 3 just under smash

83, which is kinda worrisome considering the Nintendo bonus. The 30 fps with drops won’t help and I fear the “catch monsters” gimmick will get repetitive soon after you start the game.

Attached: 3D27367D-30A4-4793-AE85-F57D1518C4F8.jpg (2048x1195, 605K)

It's easier to work with Sony than with Nintendo. Not putting games on PS4 is like saying you hate earning profit. Marvelous is fucking retarded

Except you don't catch monsters, there are only 5 stands.

The kind of people that will buy this already know about it from online sources. There's no need to waste money on expensive ad campaigns for this kind of game. Honestly, who would want that anyways? All the money should go towards improving the quality of the game itself and right now it looks great.

Correction: It "was" easier to work with Sony than with Nintendo

Did you even read the whole thread? Sony is a console that has sold 100 millions but for people that play CoD and FIFA, marvelous have not had a single million seller in PS4, making a niche anime mecha game for them is wasting money.

Sony recently has gone full SJW andnis even forcing japanese devs to censor their games. "Easier to work with" my ass.

If I go to sleep (is 1 am over here) what are the chances the thread will survive until I return?

Critic Score: 84
User score: 88

Will AC avoid this fate?

Attached: 1556820550154.jpg (840x750, 216K)

I guess that means no.

Bump.