Everyone here talks a big game, but I bet none of you will fight me

Everyone here talks a big game, but I bet none of you will fight me

Attached: fighterz.jpg (214x235, 20K)

>Yea Forums is too cowardly to fight in FighterZ
yikes...

Took you this long to realize 95% of Yea Forums can't back up what they say in fighting games?

nah I always knew it, but i'm bored as sin and evo got me hyped. I hate playing competitively in fighting games cause that shits autistic and almost nobody plays casually.

Come back when Janemba drops

>Yea Forums is only willing to play a game when a character drops
I thought this game was alive and people liked it though

The daily dose picture is interesting due the part where vegeta is being held by his own attack.
Which means either he consents to the whole thing, or was a "dammit vegeta, the way you got yourself stuck by your own attack was so retarded that i will actually fuck your butt to teach you to not be that retarded" *rrreecrrreecrrreecrrreecrrreec*

I grew tired of everyone I played having a team of 2 or more gokus on it.

Ill fight you in an actually good game, guilty gear.

I just hate how shit it is on the ps4. I might rebuy it on the PC.

I liked this game when it first came out, but the addition of like 20 goku's and 10 vegetas is boring as sin, not to mention every character except like 4 play the same, and the 4 that don't play the same are outcasted.
It's boring to play and boring to watch.

you should know by now, everyone on Yea Forums talks big because they have no real skill/don't even own the game

>buys a Dragonball Game
>Doesn't expect 50 Gokus
You should complain about them all having the same attack besides like 2-3 characters which get stuffed by said same attacks. Not Goku.

You haven't been paying attention

>BARDUCK, GOKU(GT), GOKU(SS)
>GOKU BLACK, BARDUCK, GOKU(SS)
>GOKU(SSGGSS), GOKU, GOKU(SS)
Jesus christ, these teams. And Gohan, Kid Buu and Teen Gohan(AUTOCOMBO) players, hell.

At least sometims there are teams with Nappas, 17s, Ginyus, someone brave to use Beerus

Region?
Platform?

Yeah but a game released more then a decade ago managed to have a fuckton of goku's and STILL have an amazingly diverse roster of characters.
At this point it's just cause they KNOW idiots will buy a 5 dollar goku if given the chance

beerus is fucking great.
great chemistry with goku(base) as well.

I can't figure out how to use kid buu though and I don't know a good replacement for his assist.

PC
Anywhere in the US works

I haven't played this god awful game in more than a year, but if anyone wants to play, lets fucking play

>still nobody playing
yikes

I like Beerus, but pisses me off how his orbs disappear so easily even when blocking, so you cant play mind games and are forced to use them in combos. Base Goku is also fun and a couple of characters mix well for his Spirit Bomb
This is a good time to remind those that said Beerus was the worse character in game that Fat Buu exists

>Kid Buu
He feels awkward for me too. Assist? he is unique, but beam characters are useful, maybe Tenshinhan if you dont want another Goku(SS or Black). Or try Yamcha or Jiren since their assists are similar. Or Nappa, or Future Trunks. SS Vegeta assist is still great

Of course nobody is playing.

Attached: jgfh.png (2026x658, 143K)

Im in right now user get better internet

I wish this game had crossplay. At least on pc I can alt tab and browse Yea Forums or something as I wait for a match.

Is there a lobby up yet?

I'm game but I'm on PS4

I might migrate to Yamcha, but honestly I wasn't a big fan of his spirit ball to spirit bomb. It's too hard to get going under pressure. I haven't bought Jiren yet.

But yeah, kid buu is really awkward to use.
The great thing about beerus is sometimes his auto combo catches people and you can really fuck with people.

Is this game alive on switch? Its $20 atm

>implying Yea Forums plays games and especially fighting games that they act like they know about
top fucking kek m8

This game has a great roster but you have to be a memeing retard just because they're on different slots on the CSS rather than by hitting L1/R1 like other games.

Why would anyone with a brain play any 2d game on a tablet with no d-pad?

I'm new to these assist games, how are you supposed to handle someone who covers their unsafe moves with assists? I've been having a hard time fighting the urge to open my guard when I block an unsafe move because now it's my turn to offense and then I just eat the assist. On the other hand, it's not like I can block forever.

So in a GOOD assist based game, characters will have easy openings and telegraphed openings that you can counter or cover with an assist.
In this game, characters have literal 30 second combo's, you dont STOP blocking until your enemy backs away, if you do you enter yourself into a long half or more hp combo that you cant get out of.
You literally just endure until they back down and try to stay on top of their mix ups.

This game worth 20 smackaroos for the switch? I am a 90's kid so obviously loved DBZ growing up.

Every fighter should have crossplay and is ridiculous that still isnt a thing.

Jiren is fine though, but seems underused at the moment. Should buy that in the next sale

Beerus autocombo can be a bitch sometimes with wallbounces.

>remained in living legend rank for a long time now
>all of the sudden drop down to SSG rank
I'm not going to make it

>All these people defending/talking about the game and yet nobody playing the game
I didn't make this thread to talk about DBFZ, I made it to play it you fags

Okay why would they ever back down?

If you are on PS4 then I'll play

Realistically the game will push them back like any fighting game does after a certain amount of hits.
However, if they are good they circumvent this with assists and covering. This game is basically a turn based strategy where you EVENTUALLY get your turn and just have to endure it as long as possible until you can go on the offensive

is there anyone who plays this game on PC and not console?

Post lobby and avatar

There are people playing at all hours I've wanted to play

I see. I guess I just don't like assist fighters then. Sounding like assist = cover your unsafe so you can keep pushing without worries.

>have something like 18's assist
>cant use assist when blocking
Great job Arcsys. Sure is fun have to hold back and guard myself for long periods of time

Single player mode is shit. Story mode is boring as hell and is a story about Android 21(with 3 versions of that story, like good/evil/androids), despite the unique interactions between characters which you can look on youtube. "Arcade" mode isnt a true arcade and is completely retarded in Hard mode with enemies doing retard damage and getting gauge much faster than usual
If you want for online, then PS4 or PC

I have a pro controller

Well theres good assist fighters like MVC and Skullgirls, then theres dragonball fighterz, which is just DBZ bait to get buys.

MVC is still alive on steam and skullgirls is dead as fuck lmao

seconding, I play on PC and would like to have some people to play with. At least 2 others cause 1v1's are boring as fuck

I want to play the god damn game but nobody is online at my time around my area and far away servers just shit on my 3rd world connection
I want to die

Attached: 1562154574565.jpg (600x800, 91K)

Just wait till I get my pc together in a couple weeks

Fighting games are always much more alive on ps4 than on pc.

What system? What region?

Also, it's not necessarily that your connection is bad, it's just that these games are not made to be played across huge distances.

So sorry, going to have to cancel
I was waiting for a call but now it came and I have to leave
I'll be on the lookout for future threads to play

Attached: 1522609410926.jpg (600x600, 50K)

I JUST WANNA PLAY ON PC
GOD DAMN IT

Attached: anai.jpg (1423x1022, 671K)

>So in a GOOD assist based game, characters will have easy openings and telegraphed openings that you can counter or cover with an assist.
I’m not really familiar with assist fighters so I’m a little confused what you mean by this. Are you saying that in those games, you can call your assists while blocking to counteract their assists while they’re on the offensive?

Yes, the problem with DBFZ is that the combos are too long, and theres several moves that LOOK like they have openings, when in reality they don't and you get combo fucked.
In other fighting games theres moves that are easily telegraphed to be countered if blocked, so you know when to block. You can also call in an assist to counter act their offensive and give you a turn which is insanely useful at getting out of getting fucked

>Janemba is shit

Passfags seething

Because they've used up both of their assists to cover their openings, and they've made it to the end of their blockstring.
You're going to see the routine of:
1. Blockstring ended with Mixup/Special, protected by Assist
2. Restarts Blockstring with a mixup, ended with Mixup/Special, protected by second Assist
3. Blockstring for a third time, ended with a safe move/Special so they can back off

DBFZ is one of the more oppressive-focused fighters of its subgenre. You're going to be taking turns trying to get through one anothers' guards for 30 seconds at a time, or at least it is the safest option. You can still take some risks.
Some other Tag/Assist fighters like Marvel or CrossTag have better defensive options, like Pushblock, Alpha Counter, Reversal Action and Cross Burst. Of course, while their blockstrings aren't nearly as long, they have way more absurd mixups in a shorter period of time, so defending every bit of bullshit coming your way in a fraction of the time is overall more difficult.

DBFZ actually improved a defensive option equivalent to the Counter/Burst mentioned above. It was previously extremely shit, then it was buffed to the point that it was basically unstoppable, now it is quite good with a small risk. Z-Change Guard Cancel while you are blocking will cause one of your allies to trade places with you at the cost of some meter. It gets you out of the blockstring and will blow the opponent away unless they are ready for it, reseting the fight to neutral.

Oh, and even when you don't have any assists left, you can still Guard Cancel solo which is almost entirely safe in comparison to the Z-Change version. You just teleport behind them whenever you want (costs a bar) and get out of it, only available when you're down to your last guy.

Attached: 450px-DBFZ_GuardCancelChange.png (450x764, 558K)