What's it gonna be, lads?

twitter.com/New_WabiSabi/status/1158900824707235845?s=19

What's it gonna be, lads?

Attached: sabi.png (720x525, 138K)

kill yourself

Geno

Smash reboot

The pokemon shit that got announced like a couple days agoooooo?

was he ever proven wrong?

BIG if true

Attached: 4.jpg (608x648, 62K)

Doomguy

Melee HD

He predicted everything last e3 except the nintendo stuff because he got a cease and desist from them, so I'd say he's legit.

Sabi explicitly said its not a Smash character

Attached: 1546647764181.png (884x768, 939K)

that shit was posted on Yea Forums before and was basically the rehersal notes of E3

What big 2019 games are there left to even leak about? Doom Eternal and Death Stranding?

He also predicted everything at Evo

guy says it's not Smash related but it's a Nintendo game or announcement

Even the Snake reveal?

Proof?

Sabi said its strictly Nintendo
Likely Pokemon because of tomorrow's announcement

>Everything
Just the Arc Sys stuff
Capcom fucked up by themselves
Harada and SNK are laughing
NRS already showed off Nightwolf

She said it’s ‘monster’ related for switch.

And not smash.

MHW port? MHW PORT?!

He also posted the teaser pictures about a bear and bird + witch puzzle at least two days before Shinobi officially leaked Banjo-Kazooie in Smash. The same source teased Link's Awakening HD via some crab photo. Whoever that source is, they are definitely legit.

Attached: 1560139655997 2.png (2288x1024, 1.65M)

Hard to say, but it is a ‘big deal’ which doesn’t sound like Pokémon to me at least.

She’s pretty cagey since the Nintendo lawyers shut her up at E3.

I'm going to buy this fucking game for a third time, aren't I?

>he
>she
lol

Persona.

why are leakers always trannies now?

I heard she’s a girl, from a leaker that knows her. Allegedly.

Pokemon you retard, they leaked the pre-E3 stuff too.

they sell their manholes for info

You know how back then people would sell their soul for knowledge?

I dunno if Pokémon is considered ‘juicy’ or a big deal, honestly.

>the starling pic was hinting about pokemon all this time
GENOFAGS BTFO

Attached: geno.png (633x758, 160K)

It's Geno the game, exclusively for the Xbox 360

Pokémon? Digimon? Something new? Monster Hunter related? (Seems unlikely because everyone is on Iceborne or what is likely MH6, unless it’s a port of World or some kind of rerelease of an older game)

> He
Sabi is a girl

if it makes you feel better, pokemon sw/sh is full of intentional dark souls reference

chosen undead is the next smash bros DLC if you didn't know already

Sure he is

The witch is most definitely referring to Gruntilda. However, if it happens to be a female who fights with projectiles and has been in multiple fighting games before I am going to scream.

Attached: 60181351_356585515214911_7362097466779001359_n.jpg (529x401, 84K)

Self-admitted brainlet here. Isn't having a twitter dedicated to posting leaks not corperate espionage? Wouldn't this be illegal?

>She

It should be, but the United Sharts of America can't even keep their citizens from killing each other

Attached: 1556403673904.jpg (245x206, 19K)

>gets stabbed

Video game leaks are just an artificial hype game

So they’re selling their dicks for rumors, now?

It's gonna be Pokemon leaks. The direct is tomorrow.

unless the leak is an apology from masuda about how shit the game is turning out i don't really care

The only thing Pokemon can do to get me back on board is to promise updates to SwSh that'll eventually add all the Pokemon back. That would be a showing that GameFreak is listening and trying to right a wrong, for fucking once.

If it's more "LOL HERE'S SOME AWESOME NEW POKEMON AND GYMS!!" which in all honesty I would bet money on it being, then consider me checked out of mainline Pokemon until the people developing the games actually give a fuck about the series.

I hear Dragon Quest Monsters 3 is in development.

>The Geno Smashboards thread insisting it can't be Pokemon because the leaker hates the direction the series has been taking

maybe dragon quest monsters? i'm not sure that counts as a "big" game, though.

Has any of the mainline Pokemon games ever had post release updates like that where they added content? I don't think they've ever done that.

Maybe they’re gonna release the previous handheld games along the new release?

Pokémon red/blue/silver/etc etc

They haven't. Pokemon is an assembly line product where they immediately move onto the next sequel/update so they have never bothered.

Honestly the only thing that would get me hype about this disaster of a pokemon game

America is more concerned about 8ch and /pol/ than to worry about real problems like that

I'd be shocked if it isnt pokemon, shits been getting leaked left and right and I cant think of any other 2019 switch game with anything worth leakinh

Pokemon leaks usually happen because of the Chinese

Capcom Switch ports aren't done by the teams, they're done by janitors locked in the closet judging by their quality

Attached: capgoy.png (560x225, 21K)

Iceborn is about to be released user

There's more than 1 MH team btw

my guess is pokemon

Capcom is making a Switch exclusive Monhun, but I think Sabi is probably talking about Pokemon.

99% of vidya "leaks" are made up to build up hype and speculation. People are more likely to watch your vague teaser if they think they're viewing something secret and forbidden.

>Capcom is making a Switch exclusive Monhun
I'd love to believe it user, but Capcom was too fucking stingy to give the Switch a collection of PS2 games. They have treated the system like absolute garbage since day 1. Konami and EA have given the Switch better support than Capcom has

It's going to be DQM

Come on, Yea Forums. You know it can't possibly be anything else.

Attached: 1541165410934.png (1920x1920, 2.1M)

delusional

It takes years to make games and capcom was clearly busy with games like DMC, RE and before that MHW. now that those games are all done I'm sure we will start seeing more switch support from them.

confirmed to be a new Banjo game in the works switch is getting the game.

Quite the opposite. His time will come any second now, it's only inevitable. Considering he IS from the highest grossing video game of the 21st century, that should tell you something, should it not?

Never. Ever.

Attached: 19d.jpg (640x569, 34K)

Cheers to fellow Stevechad that embraced the truth.

Attached: cheers.png (960x960, 786K)

They said the same thing about K.Rool...

This image did NOT age well

No?

What?

Your hopes will be crushed

Threeie? Rare replay?

not sure why you guys are even questioning this its obviously about yours truly.

Attached: 1560195405103.png (960x720, 475K)

If Reimu i swear i will get a switch and buy smash right away.

A man willing to become a woman is one of the most attention seeking things you could do. of course they would do something that will give them attention.

so its been 2 hours
and once again.............nothing.

Sabi here. The announcement is: final fantasy tactics switch

sabi is bsing in his discord saying they got a cease and desist again lmfao.

THE GOLDEN SUN WILL RISE

That would be nice but I don't believe you

wow, i am so glad i follow NONE of this leaker shit.

imagine joining a discord just to be lied to by a person who can't even tell a good lie. THAT KID's of my generation are ridin' spinnahs in their fucking graves.

I'd be over the moon if this happened but I require source for your claims.

Attached: 1555476247905.jpg (720x544, 84K)

K faggot

Probably just Pokemon. Said that it's a 2019 game, not Smash, and the hint was "Monsters"

Proof?

Actual Sabi here.
The announcement is castlevania lord of shadows port for switch

It's only the highest-grossing franchise of all time

>3h ago
>4h at the latest
Fucker better be right.

Sabi here, the announcement is Paper mario TTYD switch

They leak eternaly from the dialation.

sabi said it was pokemon shit everyone go home who gives a shit

The only post in this thread that doesn't deserve a permaban

Post proof

>I'll still have info to share, but this 'rumor' is going to be very close to the official drop. The source is a little busy with IRL emergencies and won't be able to talk for another 7 hours or so, (like 5AM PDT). Itll come, but there's an unfortunate hiatus. Although...
omg how convenient

Are there any other Sabis I should know about?!

Attached: C2HHxKoWgAAzCgB.jpg (1062x796, 147K)

Well, it's Pokemon related. Most likely just info for tomorrow or all of Pokemon SWSH info.

Sabi here, the announcement is gamecube virtual console

Sabi here, the announcement is Shrek All Stars Battle Royale

IT WAS FUCKING NOTHING

Attached: Capture.png (1199x716, 162K)

What is up with the cock teasing? Always the same shit, why not just dump the info?

you know exactly why these things happen

What? Sword and Shield as a whole have already been leaked in that Yea Forums info dump. Who the fuck cares what this tranny says?

Chill assholes, they had a real life emergency

Why are you guys giving a tranny attention? We already know everything about Sword Shield because of that user infodump

kys resetera tranny

Didn't some dude describe a pokemon trailer tomorrow? It's probably that

>Never even been on Resetera
Shut the fuck up

>Pokemon shit

Who fucking cares lol

What a convenient "life emergency".

Even though it's Pokéshit info I don't understand Sabi at all
>gets c/d for leaking info at E3
>gets on twitter to announce she's going to leak more info
>claims to get c/d again
Sabi is out here finessing you idiots for attention yet no one is questioning her at all. She is a bullshitter

Steve fags once again btfod

We ALREADY know what the game is giving us

>Farfetchd evolution is some goose knight
>Giant Pikachu is a fat Gen 1 looking design
>Giant meowth is longcat
>Giant Lapras has musical notes and shit

What, there was no claim of c/d this time though

Sabi is a man. Hes a tranny

Sure he did.

>it is another histrionic tranny lying for attention episode
Why do you keep falling for that?

She has a penis.

I GOT THE INFO RIGHT HERE AND ITS NOTHING MAJOR:

Basically, you can share your levels as well as play other user's levels in Links Awakening.

No one questions him because he keeps being right with everything he leaks despite the seemingly unending piles of bullshit excuses for late leaks or not posting promised leaks at all.

>whores can't be leakers
>must be a tranny
90 iq posts

Ashley confirmed.

>Hard to say, but it is a ‘big deal’ which doesn’t sound like Pokémon to me at least.
Monster Hunter is a super big deal. But I doubt it would be a World port. The Generations team has to be working on something and Capcom devoted an entire division to Monhun so they have the capacity to work on other Monhun products concurrently.

Attached: MhGenFemaleArmors.jpg (1964x3252, 749K)

Pokémon is a way bigger deal
monhun is small time

Did (((she))) forget to dilate?

>he can't until an hour beforehand
What does this even mean leaking an hour before the news?

The real Sabi here- I'm announcing that we’re another day closer to Steve (yes, THE Steve from Minecraft) getting confirmed in Smash Bros Ultimate! Make sure to save your tears for the upcoming Nintendo Direct info trailer two months from now when Steve walks into the spotlight!

>H-HAH! BANJO-KAZOOIE GOT CONFIRMED AS THE DEFACTO MICROSOFT REP FOR SMASH OVER A MONTH AGO! THAT MEANS STEVEFAGS ARE DEAD/RETARDED TRANNIES/BTFO!!!!!

“No!”

Yikes! That’s a large assumption. How can one "questionable" trailer invalidate the original mascot of the most popular video game of all time? Unlike your boomer-tier "bear and bird", Steve has a little thing called "being successful and relevant". Ever hear of it? Doubtful since none of you incels ever take the time to consider the signifigance of Minecraft's resurgence to popular nostalgia culture. His inclusion will be so great that it will invalidate Banjo's inclusion! After all, there is a legitimate chance Banjo could be cut and replaced with Steve. Companies have made last minute decisions like this before based on consumer profit.

For those of you who lack superior character taste and a degree in basic economics, feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter!

Attached: 1540140580276.png (600x545, 287K)

It amazes me that Stevefags are still alive after June 11th.

Attached: ddawdwb-6986aa32-2755-42bc-be12-4705cd823700.png (1024x768, 282K)

>she
ES MUJER COMBO

I really hate this "threat every girl on the internet as a tranny" meme

sape

Attached: 1501130436050.jpg (348x333, 39K)

They are more often than not so it's the safer bet to assume they are a tyranny if you are unsure

I really hate that this is less of a meme so much as a now standard modern day concern in our society

most of these leakers/insiders are
>working as "game journalists"
>desperate attention seekers
>outspoken social activists

The least thing that surprise me is that they are also trannys

Attached: ayyy.png (600x666, 340K)

APE ESCAPE
P
E

E
S
C
A
P
E

Sabi just steals papagenos VR Plant information and acts like its exclusive. Every time Sabi has some leak lately it’s just been what the VR Plant has already said. Watch for a Papagenos video before Sabi says anything it’ll be the same shit. I don’t know why papagenos tolerates Sabi doing this.

>Sabi spoiling the Pokemon news a few hours early

That's pretty fucking lame, either leak it days earlier or don't at all.

I don't care about anything else, can I just get the full image on that Rei?

Attached: 1559333069293.jpg (640x480, 104K)

"I'll still have info to share, but this 'rumor' is going to be very close to the official drop. The source is a little busy with IRL emergencies and won't be able to talk for another 7 hours or so, (like 5AM PDT). Itll come, but there's an unfortunate hiatus"

5AM PDT is ONE HOUR before the video. What is the fucking point? Just watch the video in 60 minutes rather than giving this attention whore a handjob.

Nope.

Attached: SNK for Smash.jpg (628x622, 202K)

What's the point of leaking shit and ruining surprises? What's in it for these people?

shit taste faggot. Rei has 0 personality

Attached: evangelion.jpg (800x1149, 128K)

this image didn't age well

YOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1561828766498.gif (512x384, 575K)

where can i download the steveposting model?

The negative space in a painting is just as much a shape as it is the absence of one.
My favorite color is white. Get fucked lol

Attached: 1565110338983.jpg (443x415, 51K)

me too

Attached: go fish.png (447x403, 64K)

>its seriously going to be pokemon
WOW GUYS INDUSTRY INSIDER HERE AND YOU'RE GETTING NEWS ON NEW POKEMON AND DETAILS ABOUT MARNIE AND TEAM YELL XD

SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT SMASH

actual vidya leaker here, the leak is about video games

This fucker follows me and I have no idea why. I don’t follow them, I don’t know anyone who follows them, I never pay attention to leakers because 99% of the time they’re retards making shit up, and it’s not like they follow a billion people hoping for followbacks or some shit to boost their follower count. It’s very odd

Attached: B65B0047-878A-4313-B379-5E8E1128CB39.jpg (640x747, 275K)

>everything
Dude 85% of the announcements were leaked or know about since last year. Mostly due to the game files and such. GG wasn't even a leak because arc said last year they will give us an update on the series this year. This dude is no insider he just sticks his nose on actual insiders then gets his 5 seconds of fame by parroting what he heard.

So he's basically vergeben

Yeah that same shit happened to me back in 2012

President Obama followed me on twitter and to this day I cannot for the life of me figure out why

remember that wario land VB remake haha maybe thats what it is :)

>EXCITING NEWS LOL
>DON'T GET TOO HYPED LOL
>IT'S ALMOST BEFORE THE OFFICIAL THING LOL BUT IT'S LEGIT LOL LOL LOL
fuck off

>2.5 billion dollar franchise
>most profitable
That's real interesting user tell me more

Attached: 1562957567152.jpg (700x504, 152K)

>A fucking dlc fighter is a "high expectation" now
Jesus christ

You’ve been chosen

Fucking based. Here I thought I was the only autist still delusional about him getting in.
On day friend, one day

Attached: 1498564882917.png (1001x823, 806K)

>them
ok tranny

>thinking he manages his own twitter account
Some intern's finger slipped.