Unironically one of the best characters to ever exist...

Unironically one of the best characters to ever exist. Only incels hate her because she has her own motivations and has the balls to act on it and isn't some braindead slut who wants to slobber the MC's cock 24/7

Attached: edelgard.jpg (678x452, 25K)

>a bisexual
>best at anything
Y I K E S .

Dumb smelly dyke emperess

There's literally nothing wrong with being a lesbian.

She did my boy Dimitri wrong

Blue-pilled Lions cucks gotta be cucks.

i want edelgard to RAVAGE my pussy

*kills your thot*

Attached: doodoo.png (1200x1200, 735K)

t. Dorothea

>She has her own motivations
you mean a poorly written hair brained scheme to be evil for no reason. Her being the only S support you have to actually pay attention for doesn't absolve her from being a scheming coward.

Golden Deer is the chad route.

so how's the extended cast in this game compared to previous ones

are they well written

The problem are the fence sitters, they can pass as straight, but they really aren't.

Blue Lions are.

Can I make Ingrid and Dorothea lesbian lovers?

>Calls people incels while worshiping pussy
>She still wants to slobber MC's cock
???

The fact that nobody would like her if she wasn't a pretty girl makes me laugh.

Even the one-note characters (muscle guy who loves food, autistic hiki, big nig) all at least have some more fleshing out compared to Fates/Awakening

She's unironically one of the best video games villains to come in a while.

Best fucking unit and character right here

Why does she dress like a slut? Did Jeralt buy her these clothes and make her wear them?

Attached: 1560998344809.jpg (1447x2047, 450K)

*get one-shoted by Hubert*

People fucking love Rudolf and Walhart tho

>this guy enters the imperial palace in GD route
>slaughters half the enemies in the back room while I have Lysithea nuke Edelshit
>disappears afterwards and is never mentioned again despite living
I love this game, but some parts just feel so unfinished. The whole Slitherer thing had such a quick resolution too.
Hoping the DLC adds a full route to the game to help that.

it's cumbrian franchise you imbecile

You need to expose yourself to more characters.

Attached: 1565019957326.jpg (600x597, 42K)

Brave bow and silver gauntlets
Laugh as he does 24x2 without trying
Also he got 73hp and 43def in my run

Attached: 1560494912144.png (337x228, 14K)

Is there a way to view completed save files to check character stats? It just keeps asking me if I want to start a NG+.

You shouldve made more than 1 savefile

*tink* *tink* *tink* Ahem! May I have your attention please? Fuck Edelgard and fuck the Adrestian empire.

Attached: 1565043422407.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

And FUCK NIGGERS.

Attached: 1540572609763.png (512x512, 145K)

Only people who knowingly choose and praise her are chaosfags/fedora tippers or her beta orbiters. Prove me wrong.

Why join her house for another character when you can just recruit them?

Tell that to mangs/mekka. Their poking fun at those characters got more one dimensional than the characters themselves. Mekka literally got triggered and snapped because of the supports.

It's so she can cut down her enemies while they're too busy ogling and thinking about raping her.

Man her "hates people from duscur" made me chuckle but finding out the reason behind it was wack

Does Petra make a good dancer She looks like she'd be hot as fuck as she has good speed gains

Petra is one of the best combat units in her house, so you're giving up that at least. You could always give her the unique Dancer sword skill and reclass, the game's not hard enough that you need one.

>tfw going to waste Hilda's godly combat potential just because I want to see her in the Dancer outfit

Is it me or is magic in this game really busted, especially with a rod equipped.

Attached: Tiki_torpid_dragon_pop04.png (640x640, 259K)

It's extremely busted. Mages nuke every enemy cause I guess enemy units have little to no Res. Also since the durability recovers every map you don't really have to manage it like you do with physical weapons so it's pretty broken having things like Warp, Rescue, and Silence for every single map. They should have made those spells at least limited. Also really hoping Lunatic Mode gives enemies proper Res stats.

>Chaosfags love her when she's pure law
?

Literally fucking who?

I respect a man who follows his desires even if that path is fraught with adversity