See the difference? And some people wonder why it's okay when Japan does it

See the difference? And some people wonder why it's okay when Japan does it.

Attached: 3119038.jpg (1250x1329, 435K)

>Japan
Cool black people
>Western
NIGGERS

Please do not shitpost with my wife Darli.

Attached: D5MXIr5U0AALQIM.jpg (846x1200, 302K)

Because Japan still cares about making them actual characters

>gger

Oh boy

Attached: 1554759169557.png (320x320, 100K)

Attached: 1541347080083.png (276x361, 170K)

You cant keep reacting like this everytime you see a black person user.

Genuinely this
How can a country so racist create such cool characters?

that black chick darli looks good though. i remeber feeling the same for the redbone twintelle from ARMS

Attached: twintelle.jpg (1000x563, 68K)

Because niggers in real life are not cool but rather destroyers of anything good in this world, so Japanese people make them cool because they do not like or care about real black people.

to me, characters on the right look like what a racist would make, kinda feels like those wyatt mann cartoons

That's the point OP was making, Japanese black characters are still fun characters, they're black characters not defined by their race.

Western society portrays black people like they are in real life, if they were like in the Japanese games racism wouldn't exist

Top one looks pretty bad, features seem exaggerated honestly, but the bottom one actually looks fine. Not sure what game she's from so can't comment on thr character but as a design it looks fine honestly.

Americans can't portray blacks without being ha-lariously racist about it. Just compare the blacks from the Metal Gear series to the one from Heavy Rain, or the ones from Soul Calibur and Dead or Alive to what you posted. Terrible!

Oh, I recognize her. Her head is totally shaven, btw. She's from Dragon Age: Inquisition, where every character who isn't the dwarf is a token minority.

I loved Debra Wilson on MADTV growing up but I wish she would not get these face scan roles. She is not an example of "black don't crack"

My nigga Lupe Fiasco got old as fuck

Attached: W2qCi6Qe_400x400.jpg (400x400, 33K)

you are saying all of this on a video game board lmao i bet you are a skinny faggot

Black people define their own race by behavior and not by color, they themselves invented the term oreo, if you are not a worthless piece of shit you are not black.

Ayo WolfenSTEIN be rayciss

Left is at least entertaining
Right is just horrible caricature

>oreo
literally me in highschool

fpbp
/thread

Only topright is bad

Upper left corner looks like he play the nastiest bass lines this side of 1970s Detroit.

I knew an oreo in the bay area. He was one of my best friends and I only feel a little bad looking back at how amused I got when he'd beat up other blacks kids to within an inch of their life for calling him an oreo because he played Gran Turismo and listened Linkin Park. Every time a character powers up or loses their shit in an anime I think of him

him being a skinny faggot doesn't change the fact how bad blacks are for any civilized society you retard :^)

Attached: 1563606200321.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

The only one in that pic that looks disgusting is the top right. Bottom left just looks like a dark-skinned white woman. Top left and Bottom right look like actual black people

based black man, the only people of color i respect are those who are not worthless like my mexican friend who happens to be a trump supporter.

>fucking niggers...they bully me,they fuck my cyber-gf and now they are on my fucking video games,thanks God the honorary aryans are still based by creating mass media wihout dirty niggers...

Attached: 444333.jpg (194x259, 5K)

I am not against black people being portrayed as well behaved people in vidya, but I know the only people buying on that are the whites like the one on the pick meanwhile most blacks will continue to behave like shit.

The only reason why this behavior of an entire race is not criticized is because blacks are still seen as the bottom of the barrel, as a pitiful race that cannot be the bad guys because they are the ones below everyone, this is the mentality of every "non racist" person, I considerate myself as a non racist but a realist, I don't judge the 10% of blacks that don't behave like shit, hell I even felt bad when Erika killed himself and have never made a commentary about it, but shit blacks have anything but my hate.

>if they were like in the Japanese games
Some of them are. I think that's the real thing about racism.

Extreme "anti-racist" types are usually actual racists except unlike /pol/ who are fine with being racist they feel guilty about it and feel it necessary to show everyone how not racist they are and push how much they love minorities.
These people see people of other races as inferior to them so they try to prop them up, and offer them advantages to bring them to the level of natural advantage that they believe white people to have.
The only people who aren't racist are the people who just don't give a shit what someones skin colour is and these people will ironically be called racist by said extreme "anti-racist" types for not recognising their "position of privilage"
It's like all those anti gay republicans from the 90's who got caught dicking other men.

Attached: Comfybara.webm (640x640, 1.22M)

Most japs haven't suffered the benefits of diversity and multiculturalism yet so they can make ethnic characters as they like.

Although this can change once 2020 olympics happens.

I'm not fluent in burger, what does "oreo" mean? Black guy acting like a "white" guy or something?

Yeah, it's Uncle Tom but more.

White on the inside, black on the outside. There is also a term for Asians which is banana.

essentially a black with "white" interests that doesnt act like a stereotypical hood nigga. I was kinda into skateboarding in high school and would hang with a a lot of white dudes who skated. Id only ever been referred to as an oreo once or twice and never in a particularly insulting way.

What do you have against afros?

What's wrong with giving black women natrual hair?

>n-no, you're the racist!
Please end your own fucking life. Holy shit.

Attached: 1537266769085.jpg (1024x887, 175K)

>Blackwall
>Cole
>Solas
>The annoying elf
Nice try

Why are these threads always filled racist claiming liberals are real racist?

Attached: baptiste.jpg (640x359, 52K)

Ah ok, I knew about the "Uncle Tom" thing, just hadn't heard the term Oreo before. Thanks anons, much appreciated.

It's down the same road as calling someone an Uncle Tom. Uncle Tom kind of implies that their actions directly work against stopping racist institutions (people like JLP). Oreo just kind of implies an effort to overract cultural differences so that people don't think of you as black.

If you think black women are ugly. Just say it

Attached: 1543346257547.jpg (1536x2048, 318K)

Most are ugly, but in all honesty that's just humans in general. Most people are pretty ugly or just plain, I know I am, while a select few from every race are attractive.

Attached: 1493897563897.jpg (680x1024, 359K)

So bassically you're just racist dude who just wants black women to look white

Attached: 1556912658854.jpg (768x1024, 49K)

Attached: 6b33b8683cd1df2f781843bee56bf67e.jpg (400x400, 57K)

Jesus christ I want to suck on those big nipples.

Nice projection, all I said is that most people of any race are ugly.

Attached: tumblr_oui0rcrN8R1tdvz28o5_250.jpg (250x375, 37K)

because liberals are always the ones who call the shots for other races while saying they arent racists, i cant count how many times i was called racist and nazi by liberals, even on this board

>Add a black character to a video game
>/pol/ will literally post angry essays every single day for months just because they had the GALL to even consider doing so

This board and its population literally define the lowest common denominator of the website, and they continually set the bar lower every single chance they get.

Attached: 1491115029871.jpg (428x510, 66K)