You will never experience this for the first time again for as long as you live

>you will never experience this for the first time again for as long as you live

Attached: skyrim.jpg (1920x1080, 1.2M)

good

Fuck you Todd

I've never played Skyrim, at all. So, yes I can.

Shut up nig row

Attached: 1564501597560m.jpg (896x1024, 93K)

Thank God

I dont remember being very impressed.

I'll get the same feeling when the next one releases so i don't give a fuck.

that place is a shithole skyrim has far better moments

That's fine

No you won't. You'll be older. You will find it harder to invest the time. You will get anxious sinking hours into a game. It won't be the same.
Personally I remember playing vanilla and being in awe. My last play through last year, all I did was rape mods. Realized what I was doing and uninstalled everything.
>It's not about the game, it's about how you've aged and changed

Who said that? Who the fuck said that? Who is the slimey little communist shit twinkle-toed cocksucker down here who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody, huh? There fairy fucking godmother said it. Out-fucking-standing. I will PT you all until you fucking die. I [will] PT you until you assholes are sucking buttermilk. Was it you, you scroungy little fuck, huh?

Sir, no, Sir.

You little piece of shit, you look like a fucking worm. I bet it was you.

Sir, no, Sir.

Sir, I said it, Sir.

Well, no shit. What have we got here? A fucking comedian, Private Joker. I admire your honesty. Hell, I like you. You can come over to my house and fuck my sister.

You little scumbag. I got your name, I got your ass. You will not laugh, you will not cry, you will learn by the numbers. I will teach you. Now get up, get on your feet. You had best unfuck yourself or I will unscur your head and shit down your neck

Attached: f646067bfd7892d0b43bc01413dafc2b10f14ec0r1-1600-1535v2_00.jpg (512x491, 30K)

thank fucking god

>starts new game
Jokes on you, user

I got that memento disease. I do it like twenty times a day.

FUCK YOU

uhg... its disgusting how right you are. a few monhs after skyrim came out, me and my friends fantasized about how amazing es6 was gonna be "if this is what they were able to do now, imagine in 9 years!!"

but now im almost there, to es6, and basically hate myself, my life and video games but i cant avoid any of those because they are my life. heh

It pisses me off that no other studio makes games like ES.

>Open world fantasy RPG
>Character creator
>Mods

It's my favorite kind of vidya, and now I get to watch Bethesda trainwreck their company into a brick wall at incredibly high speed.

Thank. God.

>first time playing Skyrim
>Riverwood dude tells me I've got to go to Whiterun to warn the Jarl
>look for Whiterun on the map
>oh shit that looks huge and far away
>get around the corner from Riverwood
>see Whiterun is 10 buildings and a castle
That's pretty much how quickly the magic was broken for me.

I've experienced games crashing before anyway.

Good

Oblivion (2006) had larger more realistic cities then Skyrim (2011)

Skyrim is the most overrated trash video game to ever exist. People think Fallout 4 was the beginning of the end but in reality this whole decade has been shit for BGS

Attached: 1465245094713.gif (800x352, 2.74M)

All the cool kids played it like 5 minutes and went back to Dark Souls. Good times.

It's very similar to Pokemon. The genre is full of untapped potential because the company sucks but for whatever reason they're the only ones making games in the specific subgenres. Its like if only one place in town did Turkish coffee and you knew it sucked and could be so much better but for some reason no one else is jumping on it so you keep going back to the one coffee shop like an abusive relationship.

I remember being amazed at how good the characters/creation looked but quickly bored and underwhelmed by everything else

I have anterograde amnesia and the nurses tell me I have been trying to play this game for the last five years. So you are wrong I get to experience this fort he first time all the time.

fpbp

My first experience with it was before mods were really out and there was no alternative start. And fuck me 20mins of jerking off its muddy xbox textures while I waited for the game to let me play it was shit.

>tfw when I played it for the first time I thought it was boring and sucked

If any part of Skyrim is in your top 10 gamer moments you need to reevaluate your tastes.

That's ok if I live to see the next installment

Oblivion had a lot of things

Attached: 1558372368523.png (621x929, 138K)

I want to go back so bad bros...

I felt nothing at this part. Skyrim's aesthetics are shit.

Joke's on you, I have alzheimer's.

The real tragedy is never experiencing this again.

Attached: oblivion_exi.png (1920x1080, 2.37M)

I haven't experienced it yet because I've never played skyrim before

dab

This and arriving at Seyda Neen for the first time are ingrained into my heart

Give high elf qt.14
One that looks at me with disgust

Fine by me. Morrowind is 50 times better.

My only first impressions of Oblivion and Skyrim were disappointment.
Morrowind ruined me.

It gets me. But nothing gets me as bad as not getting to experience dark souls again for the first time. Fallout 3 is a close second, tied with skyrim. Oblivion as well, but for many different reasons.

fuck off zoomer

go experience arena first

Nothing was as hostile as the experience of playing dark souls for the first time

Do you guys think we will ever get a morrowind remaster?

Attached: 1534483806186m.jpg (997x1024, 166K)

No, I'd rather they make a new game and re-introduce all the shit Morrowind had, like all the spells they cut out, the ability to place items where you want them without physics making them roll around everywhere, journal-based directions instead of a hand-holding map marker, and minimal scaling for enemies in dungeons.

Skyrim made me realize how retarded Nords are, i hate them as much as the Altmer now.

The intro sequence was pretty memorable, but it's a chore after the first character you make. Oblivion had the same problem.

Morrowind did it right. You're not introduced to the world through some once in a lifetime circumstance, you're just a prisoner who's been inexplicably set free and sent on your way without a strong pull towards the main questline. It's just "hey this guy in Balmora wants to talk to you", not "holy shit I'm the goddamn EMPEROR and you're a special guy destined for greatness" or "holy shit a dragon"

Hah I never have!

Yeah, exactly, but that initial struggle made the world feel so intimidating and massive, and the scaling was oldschool in the best way possible. Now when I rerun it it takes me about 5 hours to reach O&S and about 9 to reach ng+. My first time took me nearly 70 hours, without the DLC. God I wish I could get it back.

I can live with that.

played the game for 10 hours and got bored

You'll start forgetting details after a few years away from it.