Do they do it?

Do they do it?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Be honest would you fuck the opposite gender of yourself in another dimension

absolutely without any question

I'd give a pity pearl polish.

I donno man.
Someone who understands 100% all my deepest darkest desires, AND has a wet pussy?
I donoo man.

>she wanted to fuck him

well, it would be more like masturbation, but first we should see if its true that if you touch yourself from another dimension the molecules of both explode.

I feel like I wouldn't be a very pretty girl.
Still would

At full force. I'm slightly above average as a guy so I'd be average as a girl which is more than good enough.

>I'm slightly above average as a guy
your mom was lying to you.

What's the female equivalent of having a 3.5" benis and finishing in 30 seconds? I doubt it would be enjoyable for either of us

with out a single doubt in my mind
I would go a step beyond and marry myself
or at least cheat on my couple with myself

small tiddies and probably too sensitive to pain to the fucking stops very quickly
i dunno im pulling this stuff from my ass

oh god yes, I'm only afraid that'd i break down after it's done

Attached: 1557884299514.png (512x512, 233K)

>finishes with myself

"And we will never speak of it again."

"As far as everyone asks, we're still virgins."

Yes. Hell, I'd even do it if it wasn't genderswapped. I ain't fussy.

Absolutely or even better I’d have an orgy with several male and female copies of myself

tfw no me harem

She wouldn't be down, I'm sure.

I feel like Female me would be as ugly as normal me so no

yeah because I'd be a shortstack. sign me up

yes, so many times what they both got bored with that and stopped even thinking about it.

Yes. It what happens if you have a kid with yourself???

She only wouldn't be down if you wouldn't be down

>Don't trust anyone but myself
>By extension, I'd trust fem me
Hell yes. Although we'd likely just play vidya and never make a move.

Sure but you know the female version of your self might not be down as the male version

Female me is hot but I think we would be better as friends. It’s kind of like being attracted to your sister which is gross

Super-incest.

This is an alternate world where female me is almost identical mentally? I guess she'd go for it, but fully clothed.

if it's like that one hentai then yes

>Trusting a woman

Yes

Attached: 1532619428017.gif (367x265, 558K)

It'd be weird fucking yourself honestly, it'd probably be like fucking a cousin or sibling

If I was raised as a girl then I would have different personality so probably no but if I'm genderbent as I am now then it's a different story

for the Lutece it seems like appart from one chromosome they were identical
but the real question is how far are they psychologicaly similar
because if they are really the same then they have the same sexual desires and the same sexuality
for example if femLutece is into men then we must conclude that malelutece is also into men being the same person but with a dick.

I would fuck my gender of me in this dimension, dat thicc fuccboi

Fuck no, I'm way out of that disgusting female's league

Attached: my-own-clone-now-neither-of-us-will-be-virgins-7483303.png (500x477, 126K)

Homosexuality is the result of child abuse.

I'm pretty average looking so she can't be that bad, i'd do it.

Attached: 3433c8.jpg (704x480, 35K)

I'm going to abuse your asshole, fuckboy

There was a doujin about this by the way. A NEET fucks his girl self and they fall in love.

Great, now there's TWO unemployed losers to feed and buy beer for.

Female me would probably grow up more socially adjusted, with possibly completely different interests due to this and not be down to fuck with a sperg like me. Meanwhile genderbent me would be into chicks. I can't win this.

While I would usually save it for my beloved, if it's an once in a life time situation like that then yes.

That's hardly fair, most girls have more choices and higher standards

Are you fucking kidding me? Hell yeah.
A female version of me would be perfectly happy being a tradwife lazing about all day shitting out babies and doing chores. The only hurdle is that she couldn't cook for shit.

>Implying they'd want to fuck you

Fuck no, I'm ugly as sin.

In another dimension means they may share different memories, which would tell me they are a different person and if we fucked it'd be ok. I'm sure female me would want to get fucked in the ass by male me. I'm sure it'd be enjoyable. I'm sure.

no im a fag

would you fuck a short thicc cat lady?

>tfw no alternate dimension gender bent self you could marry and be happy with for the rest of your life since you both are perfect for one another

Attached: 1561961207231.jpg (700x700, 452K)

the kid would be a clone of one of you two, depending on the chromosome s/eh gets

I read that one too

Attached: 047.jpg (1280x1829, 575K)

all of you people replying with fantasies of fucking/marrying yourself clearly underestimate how much you would probably hate yourself even more if you were to know you as a stranger

Hell naw, I was molested as a kid and kinda liked it. Knowing that female me would undoubtedly be an absolute slut. She'd be a single mom and her social life is shiiiiiiit. She's got nothing going for her other than a desire to be showered with affection. I can already picture her trying to fuck me out of desperation to pussy lock a man.
>"You're literally perfect. You are me so you completely get me."
>"They're your kids too. They share your blood."
Fuck naw

That's on the assumption that we'd be meeting someone who's not actually us. If it's a complete stranger than that's just real life.

This sounds like a psychological horror novel.

Not really. What if you're into bdsm? We'd have to play rock, paper scissors everytime we fucked over which one of us has to be one while the other has the time of their life at the other's expense as the sub

would you rape yourself?

Fuck yes I would.

if she's a fatass like be then I'd

my genderbent self would probably be into it so yeah

>[very french existential philosopher voice] but wouat iz the ultimate stranger if not you to yourself ?
in all seriousness this would be like meeting a sentient mirror, all the shit you ignore about yourself, the things that everybody sees in you and that your subconscious sweeps under the rug so that you don't kill youself would be laying right in front of you. An absolute psychological and existential nightmare IMO

She would unironically be more DTF than I would be.

We'd definitely try to kill each other, but possess the same wit and strategies. Who would win?

You can't rape the willing.

This shit disturbs me to no end. I'd need to spend at least 5 years apart from them so we can develop different experiences. Otherwise I'll be locked in a constant loop of "are they thinking what I'm thinking?"

Attached: 1385965598858.jpg (291x280, 20K)

Can't rape the willing, user.

if your other self is from an entirely different dimension everyone else would be gender bent and thus have different experiences

Are you retarded? The opposite gender from another dimension (You) lived a completely different life because IT WAS A FUCKING WOMAN YOU RETARDO. THE POINT HERE IS THAT DESPITE THE DIFFERENCES IN NATURE AND NURTURE YOU *CLICK* NATURALLY BECAUSE IT'S LITERALLY [YOU]

No.

My female doppleganger would peg me though.

No. I don't like fat chicks.

I wouldn't even click with a copy of male me. We'd both be quiet autismos who want to be left alone.

Look man, Im a giga-pervert as a dude. That means even with a reduced libido my female variant would be a mega-pervert.

Even i know i wouldnt fuck someone like me

Attached: 1519277854051.jpg (824x579, 85K)

That's basically your twin sister. Everyone who said yes to this are a bunch of Hicks who are probably products of incest already. Mentally ill faggots

LONDON

Sounds like a good thing. I like to know what my flaws are. It'd be a good motivator to improve seeing that stuff that I might've blocked out.

>is she we thinking what Im thinking
>probably
>then why arent we fucking

I already hate myself and want to die, despite everyone saying Im a great person. If anything itd be the opposite, Id get to see the good shit other people see in me.

thats why you have to be extra rapey as the male because if you are into dom she will be into sub

fuck no. girl me probably wouldn't look good

>(You) and (Her) just spill spaghetti in front of eachother and in the end nothing happens

Attached: 1484607352508.png (1280x620, 628K)

I would fuck my sister now

99% sure that my female self wouldn't put out. She'd probably want to see me fuck other guys or something which means I need to kill her.

Sister fucking is the hottest thing ever if you have an actual hot sister. Mines a literal 11/10 and much younger than me

>"My head hurts." or "my vagina is full of blood right now, dude."

proof

That's true, I guess it's not that bad. In fact, why wouldn't you fuck your counterpart at that point?

>YOU *CLICK* NATURALLY
I don't know about that though, if anything we would just fuck because we pity each other.

He doesn't row

Would they be a tranny too? That would be doubly awkward.
>Why the fuck did you lop off your tits? I would've killed for those!
>You're the one trying to cut off their dick, that's way worse, you sick fuck

Bruh someone get Adam Sandler on the phone I've found the script for his next movie

Attached: 1519705657953s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Attached: (psychotic laughter).jpg (960x960, 68K)

How about your gender bend self riding your worst bully and enjoying every bit of it?

Find the genderbent version of the bully and fuck her ass in retaliation.

what about me fucking my genderbent selfs worst bully who is a 10/10 tomboy

Bioshock Infinite was one of the worst games I have played. But I swear to god if Genderbent selfcest isn't a galaxy tier fetish.

A+

>meet opposite gender of yourself from a different dimension
>they don't even want you

Attached: 0055.jpg (800x450, 22K)

I think the real question is; would the opposite gender of yourself in another dimension fuck you?

>implying they arent just as pathetic as you are
if you cant get puss here they cant get dick there user think bigger

They'd have to be much, much worse than, since men will fuck anything

I don't know. Depends on how different opposite me is through virtue of being a woman. If their first instinct upon seeing me does not match mine it is a no go.

>since men will fuck anything
Not in another dimension.

Are you that one weirdo spamming /gif/?

ThisThere's a dick for every pussy but not a pussy for every dick.

Not me

If she's anything like me, I'm murdering the lazy sack of shit.

Ah, thank you for reminding me of a doujin

>How about your gender bend self riding your worst bully and enjoying every bit of it?
that's an NTR doujin plot if I've ever heard one

Attached: cb7b5b943acc65010fd25a31ffdc389ac063ebea.jpg (324x291, 11K)

What if your genderbent you was a coalburning slut?

Attached: 1553810014150.jpg (1064x1261, 83K)

It's getting redone as a non-H doujin, p good

Chads don't go on Yea Forums

Attached: 1498646126335.png (1200x674, 333K)

I dont like fat chicks so probs not

>40%
One of the two of you would likely not make it.

it? yeah

Yes. For science.

if she's as obsessed with tits as I am, then she would have had breast augmentation by now, so yes

then again, if she's as obsessed with tits as I am, she'd be a lesbian

Attached: 1504332058908.jpg (1920x1080, 829K)

Absolutely. As of now i have some masculine features, but am still lightweight and petite. When my hair covers my ears and i play with it a little, i look feminine. I have achieved both and have been approached by gay men and women

I'm gay so no

do these mods work with skyrim VR?

I'd fuck the same gender me from another dimension.

Seeing as how women in my family tend to be titty monsters yes.

Then you've got jungle fever and wouldn't give her white ass the time of day.

I ain't gay but I'd even do it with a same gender clone since it's technically like masturbation

>muh loser club
I don't hate myself, user.

So I'd finally have a second person to play couch co-op games with and on top of that I get inter-dimensional masturbation? Yeah sure, I'd do me.

Instantly

Every day niBBa
I’d fuck the shit out of girl-me

Only if she looks good. Otherwise I would never fuck myself.

>probably too sensitive to pain to the fucking stops very quickly
FUCK
probably can't finger her either

Would having sex with a female version of you be incredibly awesome or just weird? I’m leaning towards awesome. You should be able to understand what each other likes and provided you are at least not ugly should be enjoyable.

I'm 188cm, 84kg, 14% bf
I assume my female self would have a decent looking body, so even if she was ugly I could use a paper bag.

>Not fighting to the death because there can only be one
Imagine valuing sex over inter-dimensional superiority

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 95K)

Maybe. More likely we would work together on projects.

Did they ever clarify how many dimensions there were in that movie?

if they could think what you are thinking why not become a IRL video boss

>assassin twins who fight in tandem almost as if psychically linked

Probably not, she's kinda crazy

>Tall dark haired woman
Of course

Yes.

Attached: good, very.png (224x213, 101K)