I appear quite hungry

I'll have to get something to eat. I'm starting to get hungry.

Attached: Henry.jpg (474x316, 16K)

HENRY

Have good looking video game food, video game character.

Attached: 468px-Disguised_delicacy.jpg (468x390, 14K)

Hey everyone! Henry's come to eat us!

God bless you Henry.

Jesus Christ be praised.

Boy.

Perpetual stew trivializes the game's hunger mechanics.

Henry has come to see us!

>gets cucked
What did they mean by this?

Attached: Divish_of_Talmberg.jpg (360x450, 16K)

Yeah I wish there was a hardcore mode that didn't remove the HUD but did make food something you really did have to pay attention to and made armor durability more pertinent.

But also made armor not lose all its strength from three hits.

Hunger is dumb mechanic it would take a very long time to starve irl if you had access to water.

At least Kingdom Come provides a rational amount of meat on animals. I'm enraged in videogames going back to Ultima 6 with the output of hunted meat.

One thing I liked about this game is that things were far more realistically priced than other games.
Peice of bread 0.6 crowns, shitty sword 105 crowns. Compare that with say skyrim; peice of bread 10 septims, iron sword 18 septims.

Did the "Henry has come to see us!" get patched out? Played last month, only Radzig, Matthew and Fritz would say it

I thought it was for random NPCs based on reputation in that settlement.

I had max reputation everywhere and wouldn't hear it from randos

It takes a while from town to town. If you just arrive they won't know your name.

Genuinely the best game I've played in the last 10 years

I hate this cunt's face I saw a bunch of face replacers on nexus but they are all autistic, is it hard to faceswap with someone that looks ok? possibly using this haircut

Attached: e650c766ef838b5a4a018f5fd8063332[1].jpg (500x498, 43K)

I ended up liking Henry's dweebish face, found it better than if he was some gigachad

He is supposed to look like a dweeb, because he IS a dweeb, especially at the beginning of the game. He is completely uneducated and useless, and he looks like that. The whole point of the game is to significantly improve him and make him into a feared, and loved swordsman and member of society who is anything BUT useless.

>He is completely uneducated and useless
Except of course being a journeyman smith in a nation that has 8 of those.

I don't care

It was very interesting but i thought most of the "sidequests" we very boring. Horseback riding was kinda wack.

It's not like you see his face much outside of cutscenes and conversations

more than enough to ruin my immersion, like it or not I will mod his douchebag face

To replace his face with an even bigger douchebag's face?

>plain looking blacksmith's son who doesnt know shit
The face is pretty fitting for the character

>Start the game off
>Wandering around in shitty gear
>Run into that knight who challenges me to a duel
>Decline and then strangle him
>Steal his entire inventory

Has anyone in the entire history of the game never done this?

Attached: Sad Dog Knight.jpg (4096x2855, 2.11M)

I played this at launch, it was tedious as hell, I pretty much only played til the mill with the romanceable woman. I quite enjoyed the story and setting. I’ve heard several patches since then have fixed a lot, what should I know before giving it another go?

Attached: 4E19092A-DED2-485E-A558-453D84F2444D.jpg (396x430, 42K)

It doesn't run like ass anymore on PC, but you need to redownload the save mod.

I did that with a monk because I wanted his robe.

Another time I had to murder an old couple to steal the scarf of a prostitute from their home. I couldn't enter the house with them around and I didn't feel like waiting. Knocking them out would cause them to report me to the authorities eventually so there was only one solution.

I also quite enjoy the forester perk for stalking bandits and the whole stealth gameplay in general. By day I hunt game and bandits in the woods and at night I burglarize entire villages.

>actually fucking his wife

What kind of piece of shit are you

maybe, I'll have to see myself on how much of pain is modding this game

>maybe, I'll have to see myself on how much of pain is modding this game

It's as painful is making a "Mod" folder and dumping the files inside.

I know that is the most painful thing to do in the world.

Wore his favourite shirt too.

I quite like how unremarkable he looks. The story is a rags to riches affair, so him being slightly ugly and weird looking fits well. He does look like he has a birth defect from some angles though and his nose makes him look mixed-race.

>He does look like he has a birth defect
The game is set in the 15th century. Are you saying that birth defects are NOT the norm?

No more than nowadays.

We all don't live in India, Pahjeet.

I said that because I have yet to install the game user don't be an asshole just for the sake of it

What makes you think birth defects would be any more common 500 years ago? If anything, mangled Hills Have Eyes people would be much less common, considering modern medicine wasn't around to save them.

they still believed in Jesus
medicine was "jerryrig you into living"
so I imagine "oh yeah don't mind this gaping hole in my cheek, got the mouthrot" would have been more common

I'll go out on a limb and say that infections, inbreeding and lack of nutrients was much more common in medieval europe than today