Fawful died 10 years ago in 2009

>Fawful died 10 years ago in 2009
>Remake of the game he died in came out this year
>Perfect opportunity to make him more deservedly relevant by putting him in spinoffs or Smash
>He'll still never have any chance to be in anything else

Why does Nintendo hate all of the RPG characters?

Attached: Eyahahaha!.jpg (730x1009, 66K)

Why do you faggots care so much about one-off spin-off characters, fuck

why do nintendofags care more about the smash roster than games?
nintendo is neglecting so many series, but nintentards' solution is to beg for those characters to get into their party game, not to beg for new games.

Because theyre more interesting than the soulless same old main game releases.

Fawful was in three games before the remakes, my nigga.

Attached: 1354679420334.jpg (399x388, 25K)

it's nintendo, if you want games with "soul" try literally any other company, some indies

They practically brought him back with the RPG spinoffs. Plus no mario character REALLY dies.

>indies
>soul

Because Smash can push interest in a new entry by exposing more people to the franchise the character's part of. Being a Smash character is a big deal.

Attached: Applaud!.gif (138x130, 117K)

No mainline Mario character seems to, but the RPGs actually care about making a story.

>Fawful died 10 years ago
Sometimes I completely forget that Fawful and Cackletta literally fucking died, in the same way too, inside Bowser. Pretty grim when you think about it, shame they will probably never reappear in any form of media.

Attached: cackletta death.jpg (250x167, 4K)

Fuck dude I just want him in Mario Kart at least, or even fucking tennis

As if he couldn't be revived with mushroom star power magic or whatever.

Attached: 1538638772100.png (427x412, 39K)

>all of the RPG characters

Except Pokémon and Fire Emblem.

>one-off spin-off characters
Confirmed for not knowing jack shit about the mario and luigi series gtfo of this thread retard

Seething genofag

f-zero is still dead, mother/earthbound is still dead, kid icarus is back to being dead again, punch-out is still dead, game & watch gallery is still dead, ice climber is still dead, etc. smash hasn't done jack shit for those franchises. and if you look beyond the playable roster, it's even worse.
beg for games, not for party game characters. nintendo's consoles will never have a good, diverse first-party lineup again as long as people are content with smash roster appearances over games.

Attached: consider.png (600x451, 205K)

He was punched to death by Bowser, only physically being preserved by Dark Star energy, practically being a soul. Then after he gets pummeled by the bros. during the final battle, he finally suicide bombs and dissipates into gas.

He's dead.

And none of that means shit if AlphaDream wanted to bullshit Fawful back from the death.
I mean, chances are they're done with him for real, but if they really wanted to, they could have his underlings bring him back or at least attempt to bring him back in the next game.

Of course they *could* make up some bullshit, but as you said, they probably wouldn't do that, so saying they could is irrelevant.

I mean they know he’s the most famous character

If Fawful and Cackletta were revived somehow, would they still be partners or would they hate the shit out of each other?

Attached: d4ygl73-52753819-8298-4aa0-a8d6-d265cc1166ca.jpg (900x669, 85K)

Fawful is among best characters in the history of the Mario franchise.

I mean they already remade his two main games

They know he's the most famous one tho, if they really wanted to cash on on that nostalgia, bringing Fawful back would be the easiest way.
If they were both revived I'm sure Fawful would simply go back to following Cackletta, but Cackletta isn't as popular as Fawful, her chances of coming back are way lower.

I don't think Fawful would just go back to being a henchman, especially since he was mostly the reason why Cackletta was able to do what she did in Superstar Saga. Also according to the SS remake, Fawful already had prototype versions of his bots during the events of the game, I don't know if that meant he was going to backstab her, or it could've just been more enemies to help take over.

Attached: 3aa2d081e15e4439ec8c7193bc22bb29.png (771x58, 8K)

Probably partners

The SSS remake confirmed that he didn’t want to be with cackletta anymore and was planning to betray her the whole time.

ew

>yum
Ftfy

That's actually a tough question, because it's actually really hard to tell what he truly thinks about Cackletta. He obviously realized his potential, but he seemed to really enjoy their partnership despite his narcissistic tendencies. Whether that was a farce or genuine is up to interpretation.

That said, I think he'd stay solo, even if he did still respect her. He's just evolved and changed too much to go back to being a lackey.

That's definitely how it leans, but I don't think it was blatant enough. He openly talks about Cackletta positively in front of the minions, even though he's nowhere near her and didn't need to in the least. I think it could go either way.

Huh, didn’t remember that.

>implying
no, it's probably some shitter who just loves shitting on people's picks.