Pathfinder:Kingmaker

How fares your current run, Yea Forums?
You DID defeat the true final boss, right?
Friendly Reminder BG3 by >Larian will be objectively inferior to Kingmaker unless you are a zoomer.

Attached: pf enhanced.jpg (1920x1080, 883K)

>G3 by >Larian will be objectively inferior to Kingmaker unless you are a zoomer.
It might be good. At least it isn't Obsidian though lol.

>pick half orc for flavor
>keep getting game overs in every battle because of their racial forcing them to stay at 1hp and getting FUCKED in the next attack instead of nonlethally getting knocked out
This was a mistake :(

I think it will end up being good
But it will most likely fail to capture the feel of the originals especially if you are a bitter grognard like me, unlike Kingmaker which is filled to the brim with S O U L

Attached: Owlcat diversity.jpg (1200x900, 209K)

You haven't played the originals.

Reach weapons + Enlarge are your friends, user.
Become that hulking 24 STR half-orc at level 1 from your dreams 28 with Vivi dip

Attached: z4px2ghizfq11.jpg (2776x3788, 3.27M)

t. has yet to actually do a run of the entire saga with SCS and no reload

Attached: jan2.png (304x358, 73K)

Did you faggots think you could escape... From me?

Attached: 1565133977664.jpg (597x800, 288K)

Does Pathfinder have Owlbears? I know DnD is super anal about their OC monsters.

Yes

You're in for a treat.
For some reason Owlbear isn't a trademark unlike Beholders and Mindflayers

Attached: pf owlbear rape.jpg (3440x1440, 762K)

>the Yea Forumsirgin fears the owl bear

As a matter of fact, yes!

Attached: Greater Enraged Owlbear.webm (1000x562, 2.55M)

>Download Call of the Wild and turn based mod
>Roll Witch necromancer as lawful evil ruler
>Turn Amiri into scythe-wielding stag helm, bladed plate bodyguard
>Slumber + Coup de Gras through boss encounters like they're nothing
>Bring Jaethal along and turn her into Inquisitor/Slayer archer
>Everything slumber can't solve, copious amounts of skeletons and arrows can
>Grab Kanerah and a merc grenadier buffbot
>Fire and acid everywhere
Shit is gonna get real when I get Nok-Nok. Amiri/Jaethal/Kanerah banter is amazing, too.

You'll probably get sick of them by playing Kingmaker, act 3 is literally Owlbear central.

Nostalgia gay game

IF ONLY.
Can't even play it. Game won't load the star menu if i already have a save file apparently. No matter what version i try i still have this same problem.

Does anybody have/had the same bug? Any workaround?

Attached: bugfinder.jpg (480x360, 8K)

>cRPG
>true final boss has actually 4 different phases
>each with its own unique appearance and abilities
>you have actually met all of them unknowingly before
>each form also has its own unique battle theme
>the entire hours long true final chapter sequence is actually optional
>you get to meet npcs that you possibly helped dozens of hours and chapters ago again, some even from random map areas
>they all return to assist you when everything has gone to shit
>you get to fight shades of the previous main bosses who have come back for revenge
>you can either get buffed or debuffed depending on how you win the dialogue checks before the last phase, some based on skills and others on your very own alignment and how well you developed certain aspects of your kingdom
>one of the very villains from the early game will return to aid you as a party member, now a level 20 kobold sorcerer if you chose a specific CN option in dialogue while letting him go
S O U L

Attached: pf harrim sip.png (765x592, 287K)

Do you have mods, user?
Also be sure to get the latest version.

No, but the game runs like trash even on my system which is pretty good.

Got to House at the Edge of Fun and started over. Had already cleared most of it, it's that I felt I had left too many things unfinished.
Main motivator was that I procrastinated on artisan quests and didn't have time to get Onslaught. Ended up rolling pretty much the same character, a paladin too, but this time with a monk dip.
I'm having a blast, just finished Pitax, now it's just kingdom stuff and I'm leaving for the fairy funhouse

Just remember to buy 60-99x Heal scrolls and you're golden.
Possibly some Mass Heal ones too.

Attached: MIMICS AND OOZES.png (1920x1080, 3.74M)

reminder you tards should douse yourselves in acetone and light it up cause your not getting any less delusional by the day if you though KM was good.

Played it at the start of this year. Had a lot of fun, spent a few hundred hours on it. Broke the game in half when I reached endgame with the tiefling twins, fuck the wild cunts
Got to the true final fight and waifued the tiefling after telling fireface the memelord to fuck off for good. I was playing an aasimar paladin of Iomedae, so I'm pretty sure the puss is making me fall. At least the kingdom isn't on fire during my reign anymore.
How's the modding comunity and the DLCs?

I wonder who could be behind this post

Attached: centipede companion.jpg (627x819, 207K)

No mods at all. I install the game, play around until the fog curse is resolved, save and close the game. Next day i try to resume the game but the main menu never loads. Been like this since Early access.

OH unity, how i loath thee.

Filled with bugs, more like.

That's weird user, I only recall people having similar problems like that at release but the game has received a ton of patches and qol upgrades since then