Trump is based for this

FUCK FPS

mobile.twitter.com/Slasher/status/1158406198493888512

Attached: 9A76D1B4-C51D-4017-B966-AE4A67FD5D9C.jpg (750x940, 310K)

Other urls found in this thread:

noirg.org/articles/leo-frank-have-you-ever-smelled-a-negro/
marxist.com/gun-control-and-class-struggle.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1_9fBCoWOeD84mmBT_CbWN6g.png (600x279, 43K)

americans deserve this for allowing the game industry to be taken over by SJWs

>Someone uses your industry as a scapegoat
>Deflect by blaming someone else who isn't responsible either
Another one for the shit list.

Just a reminder that biwhores aren't people, no matter their sex.

>liberals: it's the guns!
>republicans: it's the games!

>violent person with mental illness: ARAUGNJNGFJNGFKNFG

GAME KILLS!

NOT GUNS THOUGH!

imagine the thoughts going through his head.
>>shit shit, who can i blame? i can't blame guns they are my bros
>>how about TV? nah that's so fucking 90's
>>oh, what about black people and minorities? people hate those guys right?
>>fuck it, let's go with video games, that's the ticket.

It's not guns, it's Americans lmao

I wish a president would have the balls to say “Yes guns are what enable mass shooting, but they are a protected constitutional right, so you can’t do shit”

He really is phoning it in now huh?

Attached: .png (559x345, 46K)

>Both: What you expect us to pay for mental health care?

Reminder to vote yang.

some pro choicer say that abortion is murder and thats fine.

The list just goes on and on. This tactic has been used by conservatives in murica, canada, aussieland, and UK for decades.
>dude it's the vidya
>dude it's violent tv shows
>dude it's movies that glorify bad guys
>dude it's books that have sex in it
yeah retards shit that has existed since FUCKING ANCIENT TIMES
media alone doesn't cause jack shit

>violent person with mental illness
Liberals?

Can anyone defend reasonably this stance, even on Yea Forums? Last good thing he did was freeing A$AP.

Remember when people hated Hillary for going after videogames?

Now your precious moron is doing the same.

99.999% of terrorists are right wingers.

Most will never say it especially the first part because NRA lobbyist wouldnt be happy it was admitted

But it is the guns.

Knives dont allow mentally ill retards to kill 20+ people in less than 5 minutes. Guns do.

and mass murder has existed since ancient times

Back to the early 2000's again. As any respectable contrarian would do, it looks like we have to go left now.

America actually has less mass shootings and mass shooting deaths per capita than fuck tons of European countries. It just has a population the size of an entire continent, so it seems they are often because of the sheer number of people that live there.

Retards don't understand how per capita statistics work.

Islam is indeed right wing.

Why do they just not sell guns to Incels?

do you think knives are the only other way of killing people? are you a fucking moron?

Attached: 320px-Citation-needed.svg.png (320x36, 6K)

Finally Yea Forums will be european again.

Official Trumpfag Cope thread

Don’t bother retarded right wingers like him don’t listen to facts

Truth!

He's giving away neetbux. You'd think Yea Forums would be all over it.

Kyoani, dumb nigger cunt

Video games make you antissocial and will rob you of the opportunity of attaining actual mental growth, which in turn will result in a maladjusted, shunned, ostracized and thus enraged manbaby that is a tick away from harming himself/others in the process.

Just look at this place.

Deny all you want, you know it's true.

Attached: 1527571477883.jpg (640x617, 176K)

>Obongo
>Tries to offer free healthcare for mentally ill autists so that they don't shoot up schools and signs a bill that prevents mentally ill people from purchasing guns
>Trump
>Cuts all free mental healthcare and rescinds the bill preventing mentally ill people from purchasing guns by his second year in office
Defend this maganiggers.

You shouldn't be allowed to be a politician once you hit retirement age.

not counting muslims over 90% of terrorists attacks on american soil have been made by white right wing males.

yeah like the dayton shooter, who happens to be a flaming leftysmoid antifaggot.

>you can't do shit

I take no political stance in this issue, but they can technically amend the constitution with a bill and invalidate the 2nd amendment. And it is worth noting that at the time the 2nd amendment was written the only firearms in existence could fire 1 round and then took at least 30 seconds to reload. Also I never understood why "arms" is universally accepted to specifically define guns when it means armaments that includes any kind of weapon.

>do you think knives are the only other way of killing people?

No. But the only other way to kill so many people in such a short amount of time is bombs, and that's already very illegal. Semi-automatic rifles are not. And thats the issue.

You're slow, son.

>what is every Islamic terror attack in Europe ever with knives

Dumbfuck.

>London

>proceeds to put on a wig and believing this actually makes him a girl now

>inb4 the ADL jpg

The ADL considers jihadists as rightwingers and it intentionally omits black crime

Attached: 1520175505848.png (1052x1067, 770K)

are you "right wingers" the ones with all the graphs and charts justifying your hatred for people who aren't white?

How the fuck would that even work?
>Uhhhhh okay sir before you buy this gun, can you please give us proof of sex? You can send home movies of penetration with confirmation in video that the person you are having sex with is real as well as your own confirmation, you can bring your and your child's birth certificate, or you can prove to us that you don't own any video games.

This. Despite being stereotyped as terrorists by the right, only 23% of terrorist attacks in America over the last decade were committed by Muslims.

The rest were almost entirely committed by white right wingers.

He wants to. In debates he never really had a solid plan to do it. Plus his views on circumcision are against mine.

>111,563 likes
boomer sycophant niggers

I'm gonna ask you for proof, and laugh as you can't provide any.

>voting for a chink

Never.

Did I hurt your little right-wing feelings? Dont like hearing the truth huh? ;__;

Attached: 1291151982249.gif (276x252, 585K)

I am pro gun and I don't understand why most pro gun enthusiasts are against strict gun regulations.

>video games cause sexism
>BUT NOT VIOLENCE

you're welcome to disprove me.

We are so fucked.

Attached: 1450737002645.png (499x502, 178K)

I don't understand why you guys are getting angry. You voted for him. If there is anyone to blame, it's you.

>it's not inanimate objects, it's inanimate objects!
WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS

I started posting on Yea Forums back in 2006. It was left then.

video games are animate.

Yeah exactly, and everyone knows it. The only people taking it seriously are retarded redditors screaming about muh games. It's the most transparent scapegoat attempt ever so just move on.

That's not a source. Dilate.

That was 7 years ago

so true... if fire isn't illegal then guns shouldn't be... kids can start a fire and should therefore be allowed to have guns too

>They just can't stop selling to creepy motherfuckers because most of their business comes from guncels
Respectable gun owners, sound off with your model. P227 here

>identity politics are bad!
>no I will not tolerate being called a racist I'm not a racist I have nothing to get to do with the KKK and I will not discuss this
>democrats are antisemites and I will not accept any response
wow!

/pol/fags commit literally three times as much terrorism as muslims

Attached: 1186F956-9FC3-4FF1-9D21-B0DAA193D67A.jpg (755x488, 42K)

>Pro gun
>strict gun regulations
You aren't pro gun you dumb fucking nigger.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

>But it is the guns
So what do you propose?

fuel like in japan
truck like in germany
machetes like in england

its actually somewhat easy to murder people, the biggest constrain are your genetics telling you to not kill your race

You shouldn't be allowed to be a career politician period

>"I proposed the representatives (and not the people) should choose the [State] Senate... To make them independent I had proposed that they should hold their places for nine years and then go out (one third every three years) and be incapable forever of being re-elected to that house. My idea was that if they might be re-elected, they would be casting their eye forward to the period of election (however distant) and be currying favor with the electors and consequently dependent on them. My reason for fixing them in office for a term of years rather than for life was that they might have an idea that they were at a certain period to return into the mass of the people and become the governed instead of the governor, which might still keep alive that regard to the public good that otherwise they might perhaps be induced by their independence to forget." --Thomas Jefferson to E. Pendleton, 1776.

Reminder.
>"American civilians own nearly 100 times as many firearms as the U.S. military and nearly 400 times as many as law enforcement." Americans bought more than 2 million guns in May 2018, alone. That is more than twice as many guns, as possessed by every law enforcement agency in the United States put together. In April and May 2018, U.S. civilians bought 4.7 million guns, which is more than all the firearms stockpiled by the United States military. In 2017, Americans bought 25.2 million guns, which is 2.5 million more guns than possessed by every law enforcement agency in the world put together. Between 2012 and 2017, U.S. civilians bought 135 million guns, 2 million more guns than the combined stockpile of all the world's armed forces.

Attached: 1556574032834.jpg (960x722, 57K)

It'll be interesting to see Yea Forums in 2022 if Trump gets another 4 years. It'll be 2006-2007 all over again.

when did a lone man kill 20+ people with a knife in 5 minutes?

I don,t have to, you were the one saying that 99,999% of terrorist were right wingers. Since you CLEARLY can't provide proof of your statement, i can continue calling you a retarded mongrel.

Again, i'm not the one who posted and , i don,t have to prove anything while you continue acting like a mentally unstable subhuman

>violent person with mental illness: I wish I had a dad growing up
Fixed that for you

I'm also for strick car regulations as well. Am I also anti car? Dumbfuck

I find it really funny how back in the past when people blamed video games on shootings the normies would agree with said person.
But now trump said it and everyone is uproar how stupid it is.
I fucking love you America it's like a Sitcom

Attached: 1560098519890.gif (382x308, 1.47M)

wow
destroyed by FACTS AND LOGIC by a trump supporter
epic shapiro style

Fuck that. I want Sanders to start death panels on these war profiteers.

Bullshit. By the time the Louisiana Purchase came, the fuckers who first went into the territory had air guns that could fire at a decent rate. I am sure as hell the forefathers who were still likely living during that time had a pretty good idea that weapons would improve in the future.

Shoot people with video game: they don't die
Shoot people with gun: they often die

What the fuck bros I can't figure out what we should do about this or what to blame?

Attached: 1547672600833.png (700x700, 425K)

>censorship is always good if it only applies to something i personally don't like
This mentallity is unironically cancer.
Get ready for when the censorous dick fucks your asshole.
Censorship is a black hole, faggot.
EVERYTHING is consumed.

Nice political thread. Lemme make an announcement.
Ahem
*SHLOP* *SHLORP* *SHLORP* *SHLORP* *SHLORP* *SHLORP* *SHLOP* *SHLORP* *SHLORP* *SHLORP* *SHLORP* *SHLORP* *SHLOP* *SHLORP* *SHLORP* *SHLORP* *SHLORP* *SHLORP* *SHLOP* *SHLORP* *SHLORP* *SHLORP* *SHLORP* *SHLORP* *SHLOP* *SHLORP* *SHLORP* *SHLORP* *SHLORP* *SHLORP* *SHLOP* *SHLORP* *SHLORP* *SHLORP* *SHLORP* *SHLORP* *SHLOP* *SHLORP* *SHLORP* *SHLORP* *SHLORP* *SHLORP* *SHLOP* *SHLORP* *SHLORP* *SHLORP* *SHLORP* *SHLORP*

Attached: 11CC47E5-E440-4508-B6D1-8319B9274719.png (588x391, 448K)

Nah. I dont think so, Glow in the Dark.

Pro-gun people are literally commies.

Attached: 118B6690-F24F-403E-9B2E-B78FE67E0EBF.jpg (1200x1200, 142K)

It's not guns, it's the attitude towards mental illness and psychopathy, the unhealthy culture in general caused by massive geographical divisions, the epidemic of poor parenting combined with the sheer force of outside opinions available through the internet, and a systematic apathy towards the educational system which causes untold problems due to overcrowding, lack of supervision and adult engagement during formative years, and overall unintelligence. All of this in an ultracapitalistic hellhole which gives grown adults no hope for the future and triggers them into violence.

But no, we're going to be just like them and blame the one most visible thing for all violence. The problem is GUN, not the various cancers spreading their roots through the entire country. If you raise people not to shoot each other, they won't shoot each other. If you don't raise people to not shoot each other, you just take their guns away, they'll stab each other instead.

Gotta love the retards that shift the blame from games to guns and think they're intelligent for doing exactly what Trump is doing.

>started counting on the day after 9/11
>muslims are still massively over-represented

Well that narrative just crashed and burned. Muslims aren't even 1% of the population yet 26% of the terrorists, that's insanely high.

he based

my roastie britcunt exgf used to talk like you

I don't miss her

Hotline Miami

>conveniently starting at September 12th, 2001

>only 85 attacks during a 15 year lapse

lol?

so THEY are using video games as an escape goat now? what's next?

fuck tr*mp

Did people forget that Trump is a retarded boomer?

it's not guns it's incels

I would gladly be censored if it saved the lives of innocent people.

its people
certain kind of people....

Attached: Mass Shooters 101.jpg (960x960, 139K)

Trump: it's not guns but mental health
Also Trump: im not doing shit to help people with mental health issues

wtf I love Karl Marx now.

Muslims, yes. We already said so.

Attached: 12.png (2080x3309, 1.87M)

Based. Ungrateful millennials get fucked.

Attached: based_.png (607x807, 111K)

Fuck all you stupid 2016 niggers. I Wish Hilary won because this Earth would have been cleansed in hellish war.

>in the US

Cute. So you're telling me that the muslim population of the US is tiny and yet it represents that many cases of terrorism?

How about this one:

>conservatives are against net neutrality because muh free market
>get rid of it
>stormfront and 8ch get taken offline
>they proceed to bitch about it

Being Republican is the definition of cognitive dissonance. It's amazing.

Are you implying that no one had thought of the idea that technology would improve in the future?

Attached: 1564945990419.jpg (482x446, 65K)

>trump like jews
>trump hates video games
Remind me why /vpol/ likes him again? because he lied about a wall that would protect you against the evil immigrants?

Shut the fuck up stupid statist boot licking cocksucker.

Bullshit, people kill people. It is not the guns, it depends on the godforsaken fucker that decides on a whim to take others down with him using a tool. There's still people who can use that tool to defend themselves and others like what happened in the church in texas.

>Sept. 12, 2001
Every time.

All gamers are born with a longing love for Marx in their hearts. We just have to find it, and today you did.

but no.. blame only white niggas

Attached: Mass Shooting 102.jpg (600x833, 152K)

I once told a boomer that Reagan put in the most extreme gun control laws immediately after a school shooting and they didn't believe me. They said it must have been Clinton because a republican would never do that.
It's hard to talk to these people even though I wasn't even born when that shit happened.

> is bombs, and that's already very illegal
And murder isn't illegal? Are you retarded?

They also stated that the amendments were subject to change. They just made it incredibly difficult so that things would only change if there was a near-unanimous decision.

lmaoing @ you getting btfo

Does anyone leave these pointless threads feeling better than when they came in? Or are 4ch threads just a day-long after day-long blur to you indoor summer newfags? Imagine this time of your life that you'll never get back is actually so worthless that you don't mind flushing it in bait Yea Forumspol/ threads. Think about yourself tonight, user.

>at the time the 2nd amendment was written the only firearms in existence could fire 1 round and then took at least 30 seconds to reload
Nigger

Attached: puckle_gun_advertisement1.jpg (812x596, 60K)

I'm an unironical fash but Marx was full lf wisdom.

Holy shit that guy's Mario?!

>blaming this blameless thing is wrong
>better blame this other blameless thing

It's all so tiresome.

I agree, video games must be destroyed.

There are no other options.

BASED

Attached: 1565025600683.jpg (782x1026, 149K)

>being openly racist to anyone EXCEPT the jews

really makes you think

>ADL origins
>Leo Frank
If you are a black user you might want to read about the people who """share your struggle"""

noirg.org/articles/leo-frank-have-you-ever-smelled-a-negro/

Is it weird that I'm unable to register this as an actual real thing mentally? Like, I consciously recognise that it's factually true but it's hard to get it to "click" in my mind that this is what things are actually like in the real world.

It just doesn't feel like reality, even though I know it is. Am I just brainwashed?

>videogames are the problem
>china tariffs
rip consoletards

Make guns harder to get, and totally ban assault weapons.

Keep handguns legal for self protection, make everything else illegal. Ban gun manufacturers from making any more assault rifles.
State gun bans dont work when mass shooters can just go to the next state over and buy them. It needs to be federal.

Every country has videogames and mentally ill people. The difference is the ease of obtaining weapons of destruction. It's too easy in America, and it's why its the only country with so much gun violence.

I like laughing at leftards. They guenuinely believe they won't lose in 2020.

as long as liberals are mad i dont care if he censores games 2bh

What about the trucks that ram into large crowds?
What about the bombs that take out entire public squares?
What about the arsons that burn down buildings and the occupants?
Very few of the worst mass shootings in US history ever reached a kill count of over 20, and most "mass shootings" are caused with handguns, so there goes your whole "AT LEAST BAN ASSAULT RIFLES (and then eventually, the rest)" argument

Would rather video games be taken away versus guns.

Not like either will ever happen anyway.

Eat shit you fucking faggot pretend hobbyist.

That goes hand in hand with this Google shit.
>no net neutrality, the internet should be free to all ideas, no regulation!
>WTF WHY IS GOOGLE CENSORING MY VIEWS AAAAAAAAAA THEY AREN'T ALLOWED TO DO THIS HOW IS THIS HAPPENING
>we need to regulate the internet to keep conservative articles on the front page!

It's unreal. It could pass as a Monty Python sketch.

pretty much this

Is this real? I recognise almost all of the white people but literally none of the black people.

I hope you didn't just take random black mugshots to add to your image.

They also were just fine with people owning private, fully armed cruisers complete with cannons and rockets.

this is the power of right wing discourse

Pro tip: 9/11 was a right wing false flag operation

*western video games

Attached: 1541787895431.png (891x588, 987K)

Wow, almost like the neoliberal corporate ruling class is driving everyone crazy.

the irony is that if was anybody but trump the media would agree

It's amazing how this person mixes in so many real problems and they're all completely undermined by all their dumb little party line hot takes. Yeah, weed is what causes school shootings. Good job, buddy.

It's not guns, it's the culture

Jews are right wing now?

>people actually think that if the state takes their guns, then their video games will be left alone
Don't you people understand that the point of the state is to take things away from you? They want to leave you with nothing for yourself.

Attached: 1512188454969.jpg (700x933, 66K)

This is actually a good argument because fucked up people come from fucked up homes.

True I guess Muslims are technically "right wing" reactionaries.

>Democrats

Attached: D0TSoEoXcAAQduT.png (608x303, 52K)

>assault weapons
That literally isn't a gun classification and you don't even know what you are talking about.

The Jews: Perfect!

Attached: 1564923653437.jpg (1074x1074, 99K)

>Despite being stereotyped as terrorists by the right
I know you're probably baiting but i'll bite
elaborate how this is a stereotype.

>assault weapons
>assault rifles
Define these, please. Automatics that aren't grandfathered in are already illegal

In Israel? Yes. In America? They're neolibs.

I'd tell them "You don't like it, amend it". The amendment process is mercifully onerous as hell to prevent flippant fiat decisions.

It's because acknowledging it would pretty much destroy you socially/economically. It's like going to Mecca and saying you are not a Muslim or admitting in 13th century France that God doesn't exist. You are so conditioned that it is literal modern day heresy to admit.

No because now it's funny to still ironically support trump because 90% of people on Yea Forums unironically seethe over him now. It's funny to post about Yea Forums getting their games taken away.

>Trump scapegoats video games because he's a afraid of the NRA
I seriously hope you didn't support the corrupt traitor.

I would rather every single man, woman, and child die than have Americans stripped of their ability to own firearms. Change my mind.

define assault rifles

America also isn't a shitty third world country

>trump is hitler
>fuck the police
>ban guns, trust nazi government now

the state of american iq. at least NK have an excuse to be retarded, americans just choose to be retarded.

Attached: wypipo (2).png (565x600, 217K)

damn, this is actually quite a diverse list of people. Wtf, I guess diversity really is our strength lmao

It's neither games nor guns. The real culprit is pre-existing conditions and dispositions. If an individual is predisposed to violence, then fictional violence can aggravate them.

Video games are entertainment that the vast majority of people can enjoy with zero effect on their psyche and guns are just the tool that deranged individuals channel their hurt through. Make no mistake, these individuals would kill people barehanded if no weapons were available. There's an argument to be made for the ease of killing with a gun, but that is an entirely different ballpark then.

This thread again huh?

3% of all gun owners have 50% of all the guns.

I agree with you, user. She was almost there.

Dems would support abortion up to 9 months at this point.

It's not games nor guns, it's an oppressive society that fucks over people across all ages And teenagers, the most moody fuckers, get the short end of the stick with all the bullying, shittalking, etc.
To this, add another horrible system where you don't treat and follow mental illness sans chocking someone full of pills until that person kills everyone

2 classes, the rootless banker jew and the normal jew.

It is guns.

Things need to be more limited. Too many wackos have them.

Attached: 1449075251939.png (1802x905, 203K)

I don't want to change your mind, because you're fucking right.

>in the past when people blamed video games on shootings the normies would agree with said person
That never happened. Anyone saying this shit has always been deemed retarded boomer. You're trying to act like it was different because you're disillusioned at the fact that you voted for someone as stupid as Trump.

The difference is in who's being shot. The majority of black violence is against blacks, and it's in poor regions, ghettos and the like. All this tells you is that up to 128 gangland shootings were committed. It doesn't specifically say, for instance, school shootings.

This is true but it doesn't change the fact that Trump is being a retard. Unfortunately it seems like almost everyone is just blindly supporting their own side nowadays instead of focusing on facts.

Reminds me of those videos where they take Trump quotes and say they're from Obama, and vice versa, and ask voters what they think of them. The left wing voters end up preferring the Trump quotes they think are Obama's and the right wingers end up preferring the Obama quotes they think are Trump's.

>

Why didn't it happen before video games then? The real culprit is the internet. Trump is a faggot. I would unironically prefer Jeb.

>Automatics that aren't grandfathered in are already illegal
are they? federal assault weapons ban is no longer in effect.

>duh more guns means we win

Attached: 1541286865459.jpg (1067x1200, 112K)

>from Sept 21 2001
Underage B&

Attached: 1531207795631.jpg (1242x1855, 1.51M)

>all_of_them.jpg

>Doom Eternal will be releasing in the midst of a moral panic about violence and guns in vidya, with FPS in the hot seat in particular
Absolute fucking kino

Attached: 1519533621615.gif (500x364, 983K)

Fact remains that you need the gun to shoot people. I'm all for treating mental health too but it's not like you idiots know how to distribute health care either.

>The majority of black violence is against blacks

Oh that's alright then, I guess it doesn't matter if it's "only" black people being murdered.

Texasfag here; you will never, ever, ever take our guns. I sincerely caution you not to try.

Americans have a culture problem, not a gun problem.
You cant make that shit go away with legislation.

Why does no one defend sexy characters and nudity like they defend violence?

Whats the second gun I should buy? I already have a 1911.

Attached: 1562371440058s.jpg (112x112, 2K)

That's old, we get plenty of new stuf, like Omar Mateen

You'd think a muslim shooting 50 gays would be remembered but since his father was REALLy tight with a certain Clinton he's been mostly consigned to memory hole

Casually juxtaposing guns and games in your little joke, like it's trivial.

>gunfag doesn’t value human life

I am shocked!

You guys ever notice how the media is always pushing that gun culture or video games are what make people violent? Did you notice that they don't talk about violent films or television at all? That's because all mainstream media is owned by the same companies that own the movie studios.

Attached: media.jpg (574x379, 57K)

>implying you care and wouldn't like a repeat

Attached: tr.jpg (474x248, 28K)

This
But for the first one
No one could have guessed the invetion of full auto printing machines and massive destruction news websites

Attached: 1563977973523.png (591x620, 103K)

GUYS, GUYS LOOK THIS TRIPFAG HAS AN OPINION WE SHOULD ALL LISTEN!
Kill yourself dumb tripfag

a luger

>I recognise almost all of the white people but literally none of the black people.
Yeah because the left wing media you mindlessly consume doesn't report race when they're black.

disarm the cops, allow the ((mentallly ill)) and felons to buy as many guns as they can afford

It's just partisanship in action. You'll never have actual working government with two parties. It's all posturing and populism. The absolute most important issue in the US is fixing the voting system, because without a working voting system nothing else works.

Of course, electoral reform is a partisan issue, so you see the problem.

What are you gonna do when they eventually become illegal? Engage in a shootout with the feds? Good luck with that one, bud.

USA population: 327.2 millions.
USA Armed Forces active personnel: 1,359,450.
Dilate.

>Knives dont allow mentally ill retards to kill 20+ people in less than 5 minutes. Guns do.
What the fuck am I reading. An absence of guns is not going to solve violence nor are guns solely responsible for 'mass' killings. It's like that retarded graph that only displays gun violence as some kind of proof that violence only exists because gun. Knives, bombs, vehicles and whatever the hell else, in the hands of some nutjob, are more than capable of killing a lot of people. Nutjobs always find a way.

You ditch guns and the only thing thats going to change is your government getting more ballsy about fucking you in the ass with draconian bullshit.

Attached: 1527498868053.png (502x410, 81K)

>assault weapons
You keep saying this as if you know what you are talking about

>video game board
>mental illness of all kinds is rampant throughout the place, from self-loathing suicidal trannies and literal aspies/autists to pedophiles all the way up to actual murderers, all constantly spiting hateful rhethoric towards basically every single thing
>"n-no, v-video games a-are t-totally good I s-swear!"

PFFHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 789456123456.jpg (421x295, 25K)

What will the incels who supported Trump do now?
On one hand they cant rise up against feminism if they don't
On the other he's threatening their escapism and manchild hobby

Paid digital distribution is the problem, video games are the form of entertainment that digital distribution most negatively affects.
People falling for Valve and the rest of the industry's brainwashing and the acceptance of digital distribution shows how mentally ill most people are.
The push for digital distribution is conditioning, it is the kikes' wet dream, money for nothing. It has ruined gaming yet people still defend it.
People that pay for digital distribution are mentally ill yet that has been normalized.

Attached: thanks digital distribution.png (273x355, 14K)

Sure, I dont want to have to pay for other peoples healthcare while my own gets axed

>it's the music!
>it's the movies!
>it's the videogames!
>it's the guns!

Attached: 1565133446584.jpg (640x864, 362K)

I can kinda see the logic in not counting 9/11 because it's a massive outlier but literally starting the counting on 9/12 to avoid it is just ridiculous.

>You cant make that shit go away with legislation.
Guess we will have to grind the south back into dust like we did in the last civil war.

It's the combination of both desu

Fuck off.

>We need guns to overthrow the corrupt government!
>Currently have a corrupt government
>Not overthrown yet

Guns failed.

Lurk 2 years before posting

hahaha

Attached: leftist.png (1116x857, 672K)

Video games have become just another way for (((them))) to gain money and power and push ideology. Honestly, we're better off without them.

New CoD who's reported to be edgy as shit as well
I can see Activision toning it down though

What about murderers that have full intention to murder then shitpost irl to cause diversion, like that one guy who gunned down muslims then drove off blasting eurobeat?

Attached: 1560031483528.gif (240x240, 1.63M)

with how powerful jews are it's almost like they're genetically superior and whites are having an identity crisis

There's millions of us. You think we're gonna comply to that level of tyranny, just like that?

50/50, more like.

Yes, they are banned. Automatic weapons can only be sold if they are registered, and Ronald Reagan closed the registry in 1986. Any automatic weapon made after 1986 can't be registered and is therefore illegal to sell to the general public.

t. electionfag

should be 2 deaths in the middle panel

Fuck off /pol/ faggots you're as mentally ill as a tranny, try not to shoot up more of your family and people before get shot up and becomes the prison bitch with your prolapsed ass with shit running out of it as you wait to be put to death.

some stat like 90% news is on 1% of crime - gunshooting is media's lifeline they need that shit

It just means you're a retard who probably doesnt own a weapon since you clearly dont know what it takes to get a gun. I bet you think you can just walk in and out of a gun store, or have one shipped to you easily

Exactly. The mental gymnastics that it takes to be a Republican is too much for me. They literally contradict their own views all the time.

Why though? It's not like the media is run by a bunch of black people trying to make themselves look better.

Black people have pretty much no power over any media other than BET, so why the hell would all of the media go out of their way to defend them?

nugget

Mainstream media just shoves the white shooters in your face
If was to show EVERY SINGLE shooter (4+ kills) you would see non stop niggers at the tv.
Niggers = crime would lead to people don't wanting more of them in their cities. that would lead to Dems lovins a BIG voting demographics, because nigs vote 90% Democrat (the pary of gibs)
get it now?

fuckin kek
good luck bud

you already do

It’s not guns
It’s not games
It’s people

Because Americans are natural cucks.
Taking away the second amendment will only give more rights to the ruling class.
>When capitalist politicians call for “gun control,” they are really saying that the working class majority should give more power to the bourgeois state in determining who should have access to arms. The capitalist class would breathe a sigh of relief at the complete disarmament of the working class. The capitalist state would then have a complete monopoly of arms, on top of its monopoly of the courts, prisons, police, spy agencies, military, etc.
marxist.com/gun-control-and-class-struggle.htm

>Liberals: it's the guns!
>Republicans: It's the games!
>Calm and Sensible Shooter: It's the niggers.

Attached: 1524001625134.jpg (249x249, 14K)

It's not just the south this time

You gotta deal with violent gang bangers and rednecks who think everyone is out to get them. They're everywhere.

Oof!

Attached: ypobvpxktie31.jpg (1148x1473, 129K)

truckers of peace got way higher scores than any american

too bad shooterfags you should have defended the anime titties when they came for that, now it's your turn

If you think that's an exclusive trait of one side then you're not as logic-driven as you think you are.

So, he's going to ban vidya right after building the wall?

>FBI director to Congress: Most domestic terror cases are driven by "white supremacist violence"

so Donald Trump is a liberal now?

man the republicans are gonna be pissed when they find out

losing* not loving, fuck.

>You think we're gonna comply to that level of tyranny, just like that?
you think government wouldn't go Tienanmen square on you?

>It's not games nor guns, it's an oppressive society that fucks over people across all ages
Its oppressive because our culture is mostly degenerate bullshit like violent video games. American life is basically having "EAT, KILL, FUCK" screamed in your face non-stop 24/7.

Video games are genuinely part of the problem. I'm not saying to ban them, just admit that they aren't edifying. If your way of decompressing at the end of the day is to virtually mow down swathes of people with an automatic rifle, something is wrong with you.

Attached: 1507329376463.png (668x612, 635K)

Just read all the malice, hatred and evil in the posts in this thread.

Trump is right. Its video games.

*gets drone striked*
heh your guns sure helped you huh

You could always just set the building on fire

@473216264
Thanks for proving me right

You don't know what Net Neutrality is. Stop trying to figure out what things are by their name alone and start actually looking shit up.

>what are gunships
>what is infrared
>what are drone strikes
>what are chemical strikes

Where i live i can own any gun i want with an excuse and a piece of paper that says that im a mentally fit person, why americans can't do that?
It's literally a matter of distrust guys, i ain't gonna trust anyone as a baseline especially when they can can go buy an AR-15 at their local walmart.
It's all about having a piece of paper that says that you're a sane and responsible person really.

Attached: 1565032198627.jpg (732x1024, 83K)

>MUH WEEDZ ARE MAKING KILLERS GO ON SHOOTING SPREES

What a stupid bitch.

when is one of them, libs be like

Attached: cropped-see-no-evil-hear-no-evil-speak-no-evil21.jpg (1000x261, 62K)

Attached: 1565020773480.png (3944x3152, 650K)

When do we start shooting these people

using op items, essentially cheating

Gamers are all nicey nice until you accuse their hobby of being anything but positive for society

Donald Trump IS a liberal.

Everyone in American politics is a liberal.

Attached: D57FEC43-FD07-4769-97F0-0D00823E1B4B.png (960x960, 228K)

>ban the assault rifles they kill dozens at a time

where's the statistic of murders done by an assault rifle and handguns in any given year? (oh nobody cares about blacks shooting each other tho)

This
I mean just look at how badly we beat Vietnam

I thought you anti-gun people were the good guys?

Good luck ruling a giant crater.

Attached: 895409342.jpg (960x830, 90K)

Fucking this. Why isn't anyone discussing American culture as a potential reason for all of these shootings?

Every country has video games and every country has mental illness. Many countries have lots of guns and low gun homicide rates while many other countries have banned guns yet still have high gun homicide rates. What else but culture is so unique to the United States?

Hey, I'm not saying we're gonna win. But there's gonna be bloodshed, and lots of it if you sillies actually try it. Pro-tip: you won't.

Before it was revealed that one shooter was a leftist:
>MSM: DAYTON AND EL PASO SHOOTINGS, IS TRUMPS RHETORIC TO BLAME?

After reveal
>WEEKEND SHOOTINGS, IS TRUMP TO BLAME?
>EL PASO SHOOTER REPORTEDLY SAID "TIME TO REFRY THE BEANS"
>EL PASO EL PASO EL PASO

vroom vroom

Attached: truck of peace.jpg (735x413, 52K)

No, I think its the gun nuts.

The NRA, man. Nuttier than squirrel shit.

Thank you, Boco. I agree.

>ignores the importance of God and the church (until they elect a President)
hate this
you DO NOT have to swear over a Bible boomers. nobody does. you're not forced. SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE DUMMIES.

Well I wonder how /ptg/fags will defend this.

Attached: 15476225182830.png (759x1080, 871K)

Just do what Alaska did: write a law that prohibits any federal agency from enforcing any kind of gun related laws in the state. Any kind of agent working on the behalf of the federal government attempting to enforce ANY firearm related legislation will be arrested.

>B-But federal government overrules state law...

To which Alaska responded with "Lol fuck off". And they have a point too, considering states like California can openly flaunt federal immigration and marijuana laws, Alaska therefore has the same authority to flaunt federal firearm laws.

bro if we just forcibly take all of the guns away and keep shitting on white males mental illness will be stopped how do you not get this baka

>And it is worth noting that at the time the 2nd amendment was written the only firearms in existence could fire 1 round and then took at least 30 seconds to reload
Actually, the second amendment originally included cannons and explosives.

see

ohnonono

Attached: 11981_front[1].jpg (640x640, 83K)

It's also a fact that a person can be killed without needing to shoot them. And based on the method, a school killer that didn't use a gun could potentially be more dangerous since there's potential for multiple kills before being discovered.

Imagine how many lives some bitter incel larping Agent 47 could claim before people caught wind of what's happening.

America is shithole, the president is causing citizens to be shot up in the streets

Attached: 3B3D96E6-3B73-4D33-B338-0081121371F4.png (1066x670, 955K)

Attached: 1529488243292.jpg (747x979, 383K)

>anti-semitism
You were on point until then

It's already been said in this thread, but repeating firearms were already a thing when the Bill of Rights was written. Hell, it was even written with the full intent of allowing civilians to legally own cannons and other heavy artillery.

2/10 bait, made me reply, but it's probably the most brainlet bait I've seen in a long time so I'll raise it to a 4/10 because thinking about you makes me sad.

then enjoy having your kid shot in a school or you getting shot at an apple cider convention

good goy

>oh nobody cares about blacks shooting each other tho
Yes? Most innocent citizens are mostly immune to crime related violence? Why should I care about crack nig shooting weed nig over drug money?

all about voting base bro, all about that elected seat puppet (and the ridiculous money flow it comes)

Handguns make up over 95% of gun homicides

>Know Bob my neighbor works for the Feds
>Bob goes to work
>Kick down his door and shoot his wife and kids before fucking off to the hills

Wow, nice FLIR equipped helicopters you have there. Sure did help a lot.

>fear of poos rising up

Do the needful and step aside rest of the world.

Attached: 6f6.png (680x530, 145K)

Not video games. Mods

Obama is a republican now, activate those almonds

you just know barron trump is a nincel

basedorangeman

The anti gun lobby spends 3 times as much as gun organizations such as the NRA. Every single Democrat that used to be pro gun is now bought and paid to be anti gun

Die Gabe

It's not guns. Guns have been in this country for hundreds of years and mass shootings have really only been a thing since the 90s.

COINCIDENTALLY around the same time anti-white propaganda became commonplace in schools. Think about it, these mass shooters are basically just angry suicidal people. They hate themselves and are just choosing suicide by cop. They don't value their lives- WHY?

For starters the west needs to stop shaming Male children. When you tell white males that everything good in their life is stolen or otherwise illegitimate it causes them to mirror that attitude back. Empathy is a two way street. These kids are taught to hate themselves, are told they're merely placeholders for brown people who will and should replace them.

Every day they're told they are bad. That their homeland is for someone else. You think that makes them happy?

The left is asking white males to "please disappear and die quietly" obviously that's not going to happen.

The left will blame guns and white males, which will only exacerbate he problem. Making paranoid dudes with negative social anomie feel more persecuted.

Same policy, same outcome.

Attached: 1565130781278m.jpg (885x1024, 129K)

How very based of you user.

Attached: 1564599767413.jpg (550x389, 112K)

>only "whites" can be right wing
absolute state of seething mutts