Kara is cute. I want to be her

Kara is cute. I want to be her.

Attached: kara.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

I want to be in her.

kara a cutie

Attached: kara.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Agreed. A shame about cutting her hair though.

Give it like 40 years and downloading consciousness is going to exist. Just hope you don't die of heat stroke before then

Do the children bots come equipped with reproductive organs? Asking for a friend.

She doesnt have needed features

I hated when she did that, if she could change the colour anyways why didn't she just do that? She was extra cute with the beanie tho

Attached: 1545563845409.png (152x254, 40K)

baste

Yeah she does, there's a demo showing when she was created and she's being told what her purpose is, and the guy basically says she needs to please whoever buys her, from cleaning to fucking

Are we sure about that? Is it only specific pleasure models that have working sexual orifices? Kara is a home model, so it's possible she doesn't but I bet there are models that do.

say what you will about the writing in his games, but man does david cage have good taste

This is canon in my head now.

Attached: 1562985669677.jpg (470x395, 21K)

That was just a tech demo made for the ps3 ages ago, it's not stated to be part of Detroit lore.

did she really have any other purpose than that?

Attached: kara.png (744x1052, 682K)

>japs make art of kara
nice

How did they not expand on what the fuck biocomponents are? Man this game was shit

she definitely could be used as a sex doll, however North has the programming related to it so she'd be the better choice

lol you wanna be a robot

Not with that chin she's not

The game was shit because it didn't include a bunch of pointless technobabble about how a fictional technology worked? Okay, autist.

>grits her teeth and puts on a fake smile and tolerates you but in reality she loathes you
shes just like real girls

Attached: please.png (710x842, 573K)

Connor was the only character I gave a shit about in the long run. Markus had a strong start, Kara had a strong middle, Connor was compelling from start to finish.

So long as you don't hit, scream at, or treat her like a slave I can't imagine she'd hate you that much.

downgrade her a couple notches

tranny
normal man

I'll carve them myself as if I were God so be it.