Hack your switch, it’s pretty simple

hack your switch, it’s pretty simple

Attached: 5D07B99F-A338-47AE-A4C7-E9AE07890922.jpg (3242x1536, 927K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/cByAgZe8
lan-play.com/
github.com/DS-Homebrew/TWiLightMenu/releases/tag/v9.0.0
3ds.hacks.guide/
ismyswitchpatched.com/
mega.nz/#!YzY2XALY!Q-D23ZMIsjFak_OQCs8Q2IHHcWWrLF5H2DUaNnNJWK8
mega.nz/#!hUVjAKQT!vbsJVZ1n6SIWP4895Rtw3IDsDLZ3tNpJEyVVaDvlB3s
switch.homebrew.guide/hacking/fuseegelee/sdsetup
switch-xci.com/
sdsetup.com/console?switch#atmosphere;atmos_musthave;atmos_bootlogo;atmos_fusee;kosmos_updater;kosmos_toolkit;atmos_sigpatch;ldn_mitm;atmos_sysftpd;appstorenx;hbmenu;edizon;checkpoint;tinfoil;goldleaf;nxthemesinstaller;lockpick;hekate;tegrarcmgui;switchbackupmanager;
switch.homebrew.guide/
youtube.com/watch?v=16z90CNnIjU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No.

How reliable is it atm?
Currently mostly interested in the Splatoon 2 singleplayer stuff, since I liked the first one's

>connected to the internet
rip your account

I'm scared to violate my switch with a paperclip. Also not a poorfag hahaha.

>just make sure you have the right serial codes bro
user. I don't haves a Switch... :(

This. I'd rather not get banned.

does it have a good gba emulator?

>there are people RIGHT now that are actually think they'll get banned
OHNONONONO ENJOY YOUR LOWER FRAMERATES AND RESOLUTION STOCKKEKS

Attached: 1565112336989.jpg (805x629, 32K)

>get emnunand set up
>too paranoid to try booting into the sysnand and play online

Attached: 1379362749406.png (452x530, 67K)

I can't, stealing is a sin!

>he doesn't know about 90DNS
>he doesn't know about emuMMC

Attached: ok.png (291x299, 167K)

Nah, i'm not a poorfag and I'd rather not be shitting my pants over playing a constant cat-and-mouse game with Nintendo which may or may not get me banned at any second.

Get a job.

I'm in the process of trying to hack my 3DS. But I'm only interested in hacking it to play old DS Games.
How do I do that?

I fucked up and my serial is gone

Attached: 20190806_214538.jpg (4032x1960, 2.24M)

>being poor
pure cringe

Attached: 1511137256265.jpg (708x1003, 119K)

Can it play gc games?

Why are piratefags always desperate for people to get in the same boat with them?

I can't even manage to hack a fucking SNES Classic what makes you think I'd be able to hack my Switch when it's like a thousand times more complicated?

theme too clean

Attached: 20190806_170912.jpg (2048x1152, 1007K)

you can either use one of those romcarts or you can install twilight menu to play DS games off your SD card

can all switchs be hacked?

I wish I could just pay somebody else to hack my Switch for me so my retarded peanut brain won't run the risk of fucking it all up.

every Switch made before June 2018 can regardless of firmware thanks to a hardware exploit.

So if I get banned is it it just the switch or is it my entire Nintendo account?

Do you have any guide on hand to install that? I know I can just try googling it, but I don't wanna download 70 russian cryptominers by accident.

I hacked mine with this guide
pastebin.com/cByAgZe8

I'd love to, especially a 3ds to play old DS games, but it's too difficult. Seems like too much reading and research involved and trial and error. I do want to though.

it asked you if you were sure

>trial and error
In 2015, yeah. But now it's super fucking easy to do. You can buy one, download all the stuff and hack it in like an hour or so.
A lot of stuff was made way easier.

>playing online multiplayer games on a wifi only device

I did though

Attached: 20190806_191036.jpg (4032x3024, 2.29M)

Yeah, that was about when I last tried this kind of stuff. So just ,any recent guide will do? Or do you have a suggestion.

>using 90DNS
cringe
why would you trust a random guy's DNS server over using Incognito

I got everything up and running, how do I go about playing downloaded free games? do I have to enter that one mode by holding R? everyone is too scared to tell me so i’m trusting Yea Forums

Yeah the most recent guide is 3ds.hacks.guide
Make sure you have a sd card reader. Also get a 32 or 64 gig sd card. Get a "new" model system if you want snes, ds and gba games.

no nigger i'm not hacking it until its at the end of its life span and a new nintendo console comes out
besides I don't have an sd card for all those games

Switch is too new to hack. I'm fine, 'cause I got my hacked 3ds which is comfy as fuck on top of emulators

Attached: 1559931498019.jpg (194x148, 11K)

>Get a "new" model system if you want snes, ds and gba games
>If you want ds games
Please please don't fucking tell me I won't be able to play DS games by hacking my OG 3DS. PLEASE.
That's the entire reason why I even want to hack my 3DS.

The concept is so exciting. I'm not a big fan of emulators so being able to have all snes, gba and ds sounds amazing. I'm just discouraged at the thought of putting in all the work just to fail and brick it or something. But everything I'm reading says I'll be fine if I follow the steps to a T, so....I guess I'll give it a shot. Thanks.

whats the point of hacking my 3ds if I can just play all those games on emulators?

I played a bunch of DS games via twilight menu on my launch day 3ds and never had any problems

You mean Nintendo 3DS new xl right? Like with the extra "C" stick that was added?

Does Twilight Menu require Homebrew? Or is that like an entirely separate hack for the 3DS?

The guide is about as idiot proof as it gets. Even as someone that cant even plug in ram sticks without blowing shit up I was able to get everything working

Let me rephrase that.
You can play ds cartridges just fine if you get a flashcard.
You can play ds games through the homebrew stuff (through the sd card) if you have a "new" model. It's not working on the "old" models yet.

pretty sure its just a homebrew

Daily reminder that piratefags can play online for free with this shit lan-play.com/

Attached: 1391360570760.jpg (411x613, 38K)

Well, it's nice to have something portable sometimes. Just a preference thing, really.
>like with the extra c stick
Yes

>It's not working on the "old" models yet.
Well, I guess fuck me and my entire life.

Attached: e88.png (509x411, 18K)

Dont I need to spend money on some stupid tool to hack a Switch?

lmfaaaaoooo boo fucking hoo not my nintendo account

Ah shit, I thought it only worked on new models. Ignore what I said here then

A paperclip

>It's not working on the "old" models yet

Attached: it just works.png (800x774, 229K)

tinfoil

And I quoted the wrong person. Damn it.

Fuck, I hope this works. I'll buy one wednesday and put the work in. There is a lot of old games I loved that I want to be able to play on the go, on a 3ds that is. Guess we will see what happens. Thanks dude.

Does 3DS Hacking run the same risks of getting your account banned if you play online after hacking it?

Does xlink Kai support switch too?

You only need a SD card, a USB-C cable to connect the switch to the PC or a phone and a jig.
You can buy a jig for just $1 online, or if you're stupid, you can bend a paperclip or some tinfoil.

>Can't play pirated games online
I sleep

Link me a tinfoil guide

Yeah. Whatever you do. Just read every step before doing it.

This is the best news I have heard all day, I'm gonna get in on that 3DS hacking asap.
Fucking finally I'll be able to play those DS I never could.

>nintendo games for online multiplayer

This. The DS had some fucking awesome games and the thought of being able to fuck with them again is amazing.

Did the same thing with smt:strange journey recently. Enjoy it. Also feel free to look for nds games first. They are a bit harder to find. Just check rom sites.

>MK8D
>Splatoon 2
gonna be fun in Local solo

I'm assuming you mean just Twilight menu and not the entire process of hacking your 3ds.
github.com/DS-Homebrew/TWiLightMenu/releases/tag/v9.0.0
>extract the _nds folder and roms folder to the root of your SD card
>extract the files for the _nds folder in the "DSi&3DS - SD card users" folder into the _nds folder on your SD card
>extract cias in 3DS cfw folder
>place roms in their respective folder
>place your card back into the 3ds, install both cias and play games

until i can play online and the method is as easy as the 3ds one i don't care

switch is easier than 3ds

hacking an unpatched current firmware Switch is easier than hacking a current firmware 3ds

You can play online if you setup an Emunand (you still need to buy the games and pay for nintendo's shit online though)
It's way easier to hack than the 3DS

>not hosting your own server
I bet you use GMail too.
Btw, we don't know if prodinfo is cached elsewhere on the system or not. Incognito might as well be snake oil.
3ds.hacks.guide/

I own a Wii U so there's nothing to play on Switch currently.

3 Houses just came out

How about I hack your asshole

How do I run nsps on emunand? and since my sd card is split where would I drop the nsp onto? the eumnand side only has about 30gb available

check the OP on /hbg/

Seriously of all the consoles I've hacked it was by far the easiest

Who the actual fuck cares if you get banned from online play, assuming you even bought it in the first place? There's only one multiplayer game on there that's fun, and even Tetris 99 gets boring after a while.
Once I get around to having it, I'm gonna have all the handheld ports I can stand

Attached: 1556884225881.gif (298x226, 1.64M)

its on the back of your device and the box?

What is switch hacking like now?
if you didn't own a switch back when there was that physical exploit, do you have to find an old switch? or is somethin else exploitable now on any switch?

I unironically like to support games i enjoy. I don't play as much as i used to, so every one game i really like i feel good supporting it. I don't even pirate on PC anymore.

Attached: 1563051505679.jpg (1026x1096, 184K)

based

>hack switch
>play a larger amount of games
>buy the games that you liked

There, now you can support a wider range of devs.

cute ballsack

Awakening was better.

>this bitch doesn't know about Switch's library

Attached: 54pvitwfnor21.gif (190x182, 2.36M)

So if I go buy a brand new one, it can't be hacked?

Attached: 1554939649917.jpg (474x313, 34K)

What's the best hack client? I want to play online still. My friend used SXOS and he had no problems with it (aside from not making a nand backup or whatever, so he can't play online) but I've seen like 20 different Hack clients being talked about.

Attached: 1556580560656.jpg (640x758, 52K)

Nope. Wait for a red box one.

You should read guides before asking questions.

>hack client
Don't you mean CFW?

Either way, you have SXOS, atmosphere and Reinx

SXOS costs $25 but you can play shit from a HDD
Atmosphere is free and it's the most used one.
Reinx is for virgin hipsters

I don't want to get banned though

Is there any hope for late 2018s that are just barely outside of the hardware exploit window? Should I just cave and buy an older model?

If you install a mod chip (trinket m0) you’ll never have to do that jig trick. Not sure what the long term ramifications are for shorting out those ports day in and day out

It's not WiFi only. It is completely capable of connecting to Ethernet using any common adapter.

ismyswitchpatched.com/ You can check yourself, just put in your serial number

how do i put a custom theme on my switch

Hacking it.

How do I get this Windows 95 theme?

Theres only a few games worth playing on the system and they came out spaced out enough I just bought them as they came.

i play some games online. i heard emunand is a thing now but i still really dont want to risk it. i play splatoon and smash often

I would, but I like splatoon and wanna play pokemon w/ friends, if they figure out how to hack the mini I might pick it up and do that like I did with the 2ds

So my smash bros that i installed a while back doesnt work any more, do i just get a new nsp and install over it with goldleaf or whatever its called and it should work?

You do not need a New 3/2DS to play DS games.

>being so poor you can't afford a video game

already did

But I have one of the more recent copies and want to play online anyways

>he doesn't know
keep mongering that fear, buyfag

>android finally available
>literally opens access to most emulators and other android stuff
>mfw playing half life 2 on my switch right now

Attached: 1544541275917 (1).jpg (567x633, 58K)

Where's a good guide and place to download the games?

i already have, i set up retroarch on it and downloaded a couple of games. i'll be tinkering a bit with overclocking soon since i want to play ps1 games
i'm pretty sure there's one on the homebrew store, retroarch also works

>tfw patchedlet and updatedfag

I'm 100% sure an universal exploit similar to late-life 3DS will come around in a year or two.

Please tell me I hacked mine and I want to take it online but I'm scared...

kill me bro

>hacking my Switch
Not yet.
I recommend hacking your Wii U to anyone who has one and hasn't yet hacked it. It has a lot of great homebrew tools and is a great emulation station.

Attached: river_city_ransom.jpg (263x432, 44K)

I'm something of a retard myself, but the two major guides that always get linked now are pretty idiot-proof. Most of your time is just spent waiting to back up important files. The only real chance you have to brick is if you're fashioning your own paperclip jig because if you short the wrong pins you can potentially fry your system. But once you get it all set up you can enable something so you never have to do that again.

why would you want to be online anyway? it's not like any of the games on it are worth it

Smash and Splatoon

Oh yeah maybe Monster Hunter too but that game is probably dead online anyway

It's like a good old days of JTAGged Xbox when every new release works immediately and often arrives to torrents before stores

>get paperclip
>stick it in there real good
>activate autorcm
easy
with nintendo's awful online? whatever works for you i suppose
pc

would it be better to hack my Wii U or 3DS if I wanna emulate DS games?

Who said that? Who the fuck said that? Who is the slimey little communist shit twinkle-toed cocksucker down here who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody, huh? There fairy fucking godmother said it. Out-fucking-standing. I will PT you all until you fucking die. I [will] PT you until you assholes are sucking buttermilk. Was it you, you scroungy little fuck, huh?

Sir, no, Sir.

You little piece of shit, you look like a fucking worm. I bet it was you.

Sir, no, Sir.

Sir, I said it, Sir.

Well, no shit. What have we got here? A fucking comedian, Private Joker. I admire your honesty. Hell, I like you. You can come over to my house and fuck my sister.

You little scumbag. I got your name, I got your ass. You will not laugh, you will not cry, you will learn by the numbers. I will teach you. Now get up, get on your feet. You had best unfuck yourself or I will unscur your head and shit down your neck.

Anyone got android running yet? THinking of doing it now, but dont wanna get pirates fatigue

Not op but have a job, that's why I bought a second switch to hack so I only have to get one copy to couch coop with bros

As far as we know taking a clean sysNAND (has never run cfw or homebrew apps) online is perfectly "safe", but obviously you shouldn't be too surprised if something does eventually happen, as we learned with 3DS where Nintendo randomly started doing massive banwaves after years of being cucked. Just do all of your bad goy shit on emuMMC, run incognito, keep it offline or use 90dns and continue playing your bought games on sysNAND like usual, restore your backup the guide had you make if you're especially paranoid. If you already don't go online because you're scared you've essentially banned yourself.

I got my switch this year so I'm pretty sure I can't jig mine

3ds of course. Wii U has a DS emulator for a few games but it's retarded

> any common adapter.
Now user, this is just a lie.

i would if i didnt care about my nintendo account and if my little sisters didnt play it most of the time

Having both, 3DS, in the sense that it doesn't emulate them, it runs them natively using the DS inside the 3DS.

There is a serial number checker online

>I unironically like to support games i enjoy
Same, that's why despite hacking my Switch, I continue to, y'know, buy the games that I enjoy.
Mind fucking blown amirite

>I bet you use GMail too.
red pill me

just stay offline and backup your emunand, it'll be fine

Not him but I just bought a usb Ethernet adapter that was originally for PC and it worked fine. I googled compatibility first, chose one that was compatible with Switch, and it works as advertised.

There are even the more official options.

Attached: hori_ethernet_adapter.jpg (611x852, 44K)

I don't own a switch because I'm not a faggot.

>you still need to buy the games and pay for nintendo's shit online though

Then why hack it in the first place?

Mine is the one they originally released for the Wii and works perfect. The only downside to using the adapter is that your Switch won't fully go to sleep properly if you leave in plugged in.

Someone should not be a fag and post that background.

Well, I got a maybe for fusee gelee. Guess I'll be finding out in the next few days

Yes, but not ANY will work.
You need one that's built around a compatible chipset. It's a fairly common chipset, but still not the only one in existence.

This theme is cringe as fuck.

Because most Nintendo games have no online at all or some tacked on garbage nobody cares about like Fire Emblem. For the few that do you just buy them. Already saving 120 bucks between FE and Astral Chain.

Its a meme. Yeah your hacked switch can go online. But if you go online with a pirated game it will know because that game will has the same signature as the original copy. Same thing if you modify or game it will detect the alteration. However if own the game and didnt hack it, its safe

My serial codes are correct but im updated to the latest version so I don't think I can

Just get a DS and an R4DS

are all models hackable???

source for that theme?

A lot of Switch hackers are actually not poorfags.
The poorfags wouldn't even buy the console, that's why they want yuzu to hurry up and get better.

i'm pretty sure fusee gelee works for all firmware versions

show you custom theme user

Yes and no, all 2017 models have the hardware exploit (and thus cant be patched), and everything after 2017 requires a software exploit, which I think only works on firmware 7.0.1

But I want to give money to the games I like
I will hack it once the console is dead.

It's too complicated for me
Only thing I was ever able to do is boot up my Smash 4 mods through an Internet Browser exploit

Can I emulate Banjo on it yet?

We're not even in mid-life bucko

I'd rather keep my vita for the games the switch has so far with remote play. I might get a switch pro if/when it finally releases and there are reasons to pay that console's pricetag.

Attached: vita running botw.webm (640x360, 2.84M)

>webm
what is the point of even doing that if its completely unplayable?

Fuck you you fucking Slipknot fan

well for me personally it was the only title so far I would've liked to play. I played smash ultimate at a buddy of mine and isn't worth buying a new console for imo. There aren't other titles yet that appeal to me that much yet

>iPhone fag

I tried but my Switch has been patched.

Not risking frying my switch by shoving a paperclip inside it

I heard Emunand was released recently but is it in a good enough state for the public to use as-is?

then use a pre-made jig instead

Can you hack newer models yet?

Based.

Attached: playing switch.jpg (1280x960, 813K)

Blawar you fucking tranny, 90dns is just a blocklist that can be applied to anything.

i wish this worked for me but i have paid 100+ dollars for limited edition games that i have never touched once.

>he use Yea Forums
lmao, retard

Awakening is even worst than fucking Fates.

I wonder how long it'll take for the light to be hacked?

Attached: Switch Lite.png (1024x686, 452K)

I don't know. Please user, tell me more.

Attached: IsPleasantlyInterested.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

can it run snes games hacked? what's the emulation look like? n64?

is that a custom layout thats not included in the Switch Theme Injector? i need to start learning to make one of those.

Attached: SmallCompactHomescreen.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

Can I play online with pirated games without getting banned yet?

I just wanna play MGSV on switch :(

snes is cycle accurate
n64 is the same as pc

No and you probably never will be able to. Just buy the few games with online worth playing, pirate the rest of the library.

eventually
it's still sitting in a box but I'll probably get to it once Luminous Avenger comes out

Yeah I modified the one there to make game icons bigger and more centered.
Layout:
mega.nz/#!YzY2XALY!Q-D23ZMIsjFak_OQCs8Q2IHHcWWrLF5H2DUaNnNJWK8
Theme:
mega.nz/#!hUVjAKQT!vbsJVZ1n6SIWP4895Rtw3IDsDLZ3tNpJEyVVaDvlB3s

Yes.
N64 is perfect now, madlads raised a $1000 bounty to write a dynamic recompiler and now you can play OoT or SM64 fullspeed.
90dns or Incognito blocks Nintendo servers while on wifi.
90dns does this through dns, Incognito strips the product information so Nintendo will refuse to connect to you and can't identify you.
You can use 1 or both if you want.

Emunand or Emummc keeps your system's internal memory clean of pirated games by putting everything on a virtual 2nd copy of the OS running off the SD card.
This means you can dual boot the official software for online and the pirated CFW for offline.

I usually play online on Smash and that's it, if I hack my Switch will I still be able to play online Smash?

Attached: 1A2750147FD74C8B887BED413FC9B64A.jpg (1024x768, 47K)

If you use Emunand you can

You have to leave the switch in sleep mode if hacked right? Does that affect the battery life at all? How easy is it to turn off and on again?

Emunand/Emummc.
I have been using online for 11 months, surviving multiple ban waves.
Basically you're dual-booting to not shit where you eat.
It stays hacked regardless, but keepint it in sleep mode means you don't have to use a USB.
If your switch gets turned off completely, you have to either use a dongle to push a payload (these aren't expensive) or you can use your phone (the app opens and does it automatically when you connect via USB cable)
Then the system boots into CFW, nothing is lost, all your pirated games are still there.
Battery life isn't really effected while sleeping, it can drain faster while off because it's waiting for you to push the payload.
If your switch is completely off and the battery drains, just recharge it then push the payload.

tl,dr you're slightly inconvenienced when rebooting but not when waking from sleep.

Attached: 078BAC21-4A78-40F1-A80C-AAA96FF465B3.jpg (800x565, 73K)

Thanks user, that's very helpful.

thanks user.

Attached: 2019080622593100-57B4628D2267231D57E0FC1078C0596D.jpg (1280x720, 183K)

and it's completely pointless

yikes, so many fucking workarounds and loopholes just so you can change your background, fuck that

>typing a number into the wifi settings
>running an app once
>TOO HARD HOW I DO ALL THAT?!

Attached: you.png (645x729, 40K)

what payload are you using that allows sleep mode?
i just want something that can boot into lakka for N64

How do I pronounce fusee gelee?

Attached: confused anime girl with a interrogation mark at her head.jpg (362x346, 38K)

i loathe rounded corners so much

it's completely pointless, and not worth at all, can't use it on vacation, just why even bother

can you play saves from your emunand on games you legally own on your sysnand and still be safe?

>i just want something that can boot into lakka for N64
lakka is another OS running on the switch, it's not launched from sleep mode but from boot.

Also you don't need lakka for N64, Retroarch (what lakka uses anyway) runs N64 at fullspeed inside standard CFW.

>can't use it on vacation
okay, what the fuck did he mean by this?

Attached: 1564920042611.webm (562x1000, 1.55M)

I did so and didn't get banned.
When you create emunand it divides everything up, so the saves on emunand are different to the ones on system nand.

However, you can use a homebrew save manager to backup and then restore between them.
So for example I played 10 hours of BotW in emunand, back up my save, reboot into CFW system nand, restore my save, reboot into OFW system nand and now I have my same save file updated to play officially.
I even uploaded this save to Switch online cloud.

if i'm on the plane, in my car, or at some random ass place with shit wifi, theres no way it's gonna connect to this random ass DNS

God that's hideous for so many reasons

holy hell this is bad, looks like those shit unity UI's or Cydia themes from 2010

I was looking at this guide: switch.homebrew.guide/hacking/fuseegelee/sdsetup and I did not saw any mention about that paperclip thingie, you don't have to do it nowadays? All you have to do is download some stuff on your SD card?

Attached: 4chan hacker.jpg (500x300, 74K)

>if i'm on the plane, in my car, or at some random ass place with shit wifi, theres no way it's gonna connect to this random ass DNS
Then use Incognito or airplane mode.
Incognito was designed for this reason, it makes it impossible to connect to nintendo regardless of DNS or wifi network.
Airplane mode is self-explanatory.

>Screen protector
>switch protector
Jesus Christ. Just be more careful, faggot.

For Fuseegelee I am 90% certain you still need the paperclip/jig/tinfoil to activate recovery mode for the exploit

imagine having to hook this shit up every time you wanna go online just so you can use a shitty custom theme, instead of just hopping online without hassle and using the default theme

How simple? I've got a day 1 switch, how do I hack it? I'm gonna buy a new one just for online play so being banned won't matter to me.

But where do you get games now that hgbshop is dead? Literally no point now that it got removed from the public.

Attached: lingering question.png (436x478, 268K)

What systems can I play on it? Is it just Wii/WiiU?

You have to use a paperclip or a $2 jig for the initial setup.
The possible exception may be if you're on 4.1 trying to set up warmboot, but that probably doesn't apply to you.

If you're really not wanting to fuck around wtih guides I'd recommend just paying the chink toll and buy SXOS pro.
It comes with the jig and a payload dongle and has a retard-proof guide included.

As a bonus it's still the only CFW that lets you play games off an external USB harddrive.

the hardest part of hacking a Switch is setting up emunand. If you are getting a new switch just for online than the work you need to do is cut in half

Its not literally all you do is put files on your sd card put in a premade thing in your right joycon slot plug in the rcm dongle boot in BAM your hacked that's it

screen protector is required because of the dock scratching, that has nothing to do with being careful.
The other shit seems pointless though.
hbgshop still works, just get their shitty aio and enjoy your bitcoin miner.

Otherwise download from GGn if you have an account or Darkumbra if you don't.
You can use the userscripts shrtz.me ad patch, blockblockadblock and anti-adblock killer to fix the cancerous advertising links used on Darkumbra and have easy access to all the google drive links you want.

Nothings gonna happen pussy been playing smash online for weeks now

Anything to avoid tranny bitcoin miner. Thanks.

You can....I don't see why you would want an inferior screen and all but you can same steps and everything

Download nsp's and install them with goldleaf. Search for a google drive on discord or darkumbra

few say gal lay

What are you babbling about? You can definitely play it on vacation with hacked firmware. Are you retarded?

and how do I set up emunand?

>screen protector is required because of the dock scratching
That was false. Unless you have first hand on that. If so, then be more careful with your shit when putting it in the dock and you'll have no problem at all.

>click the button that says create backup
>wait
>click the button that says create emunand
>wait
done

Attached: sxos.png (650x399, 124K)

I already did. 256GB Samsung MicroSD to match it up. Good for party games for free.

Nintendo doesn't need your support

>also I'm not a poorfag
The theoretical you that went ahead and hacked his Switch is richer than you though.

have sex

I applied the screen protector on the day I bought it as soon as it came out of the box because I heard it was such a widespread issue.
There's no sense in removing it now.

Plus the dock really isn't well designed, the guides are just hard plastic, so you should modify it by putting soft material on the guides or even the whole dock, there's no sense in rubbing your plastic screen against plastic guides over and over.

pic related, this is an after-market $3 velvet sticker set made because the dock is completely plastic.

Attached: guides.jpg (1588x1588, 107K)

>Sony made more than they ever have
>Don't need our support after their last console was a blunder and they failed to meet their sales goals for last quarter

Okay retard.

>Thousands of reports of scratched units because of the dock were all lies.

dumbass.

Nintendo already made a statement on the dock scratches and they couldn't replicate it no matter what they did.

Why are you fags so desperate? Not hacking until it is literally 100% fool proof to not get banned. I play games online with friends. Why would I get my console permabanned online for some shitty emus that already run well on my PC?

Yeah, people tend to lie, user.

Fake news, guys

I'm currently playing Metroid Zero Mission on vba. Plays perfectly, it even has a fast forward, disable joysticks, cheats, change shoulder button function and screen size options.

where can I get nsps from that doesn't come with chink malware

Nothing is 100% fool proof to not get banned. The consoles not even 100% fool proof to work correctly(joycon drift). None of the switch Emulators can run even half of the library reliably well.
Why are you here?

>SXOS
Aren't those the guys that got caught sneaking code into the OS to give the devs the ability to remotely brick Switches that have it installed?

>you are desperate because I'm too stupid to do it
great logic user.
>IT'S IMPOSSIBLE FOR RUBBING PLASTIC AGAINST PLASTIC TO MAKE SCRATCHES
this thread is full of cum-swilling retards I swear.

user is that your penis?

Attached: 1558748245828.png (506x409, 232K)

do you like torrents?
switch-xci.com/

I did for a few days but then my little brother bought me an online game to play with him, so I restored. If the switch lite has no joycon drift issues, I'll probably get it for online games and use original for piracy/emulation

yes, it was an anti-piracy for their piracy platform.
it's still better than trannyware so pick your poison.

>Closest thing to an electronics store in my rural town is a Walmart
>No USB C to USB A/Micro USB cables
>Order one on Amazon, is going to take over a week
>Feels a little painful to have to cycle through the same three games I play at work but I tell myself it'll be worth it to save the money
>Package gets lost in transit and doesn't show up 3 days after its expected delivery day
>"Fuck it I'll just buy the games"
>Buy them and have been playing them for 2 days now
>Package finally comes after my refund for the cable was processed

Well shit. At least they weren't games I already owned. Hope you guys weren't bullshitting me about online, I love being able to play matches in portable on stable wifi.

Attached: 1556076592835.png (388x413, 5K)

>>IT'S IMPOSSIBLE FOR RUBBING PLASTIC AGAINST PLASTIC TO MAKE SCRATCHES
Again, be careful with your shit and you won't have a problem, you dumb worthless shithead

How the fuck do you suck major ass, user?

With both hands!

Don't waste your energy op. A lot of Yea Forumsirgins still think hacking a console can brick your system lol. What dumbfucks
/Laugh

They're lying. I keep my Switch in a case when it isn't charging on my dock and I've gotten two sets of minor scratches on the bezels, the same kinds which appear on other Switches from the dock. I'm pretty sure they're even upgrading the display to glass for the mini due to this.

>hmm I could pay $2 to protect my $300+ electronic and be careful, or I could just be careful by itself
>NAH BRO JUST BE CAREFUL IF YOU THINK $2 AS A ONE TIME INSURANCE IS REASONABLE YOU'RE A FUCKING MR BEAN TIER RETARD WHO DROPS SHIT AND CAN'T HOLD ANYTHING IN HIS HANDS
this fucking argument man.
people say the exact same shit for phones and then complain they get micro-scratches from the sand in their pocket.

i'm literally too retarded to hack a launch day switch sitting on 8 firmware
what do i do to make a nand backup?

Going to need that picture and hand with your games.

Only the careless complain. Be more careful with your shit.

That saves 2 dollars, just saying, I’m not really a part of your argument

Will the switch with the good battery ever be hacked?

How well do ps1 games work on it?

Can you explain the bitcoin miner. Does hbgshop really mine bitcoins.

pretty well, played RE3 on it recently.
you can't ever say never but it's not looking good.
ipatched switched were running the old hardware but patched at the factory to prevent the exploit, so warmboot was eventually achieved.
The new lower-energy usage switch has the new Mariko architecture than the Switch Lite uses.
Unless a really amazing exploit is discovered, it's probably dead in the water.

Also you can thank trannies for leaking an exploits Scires was saving for Mariko to Nintendo.
If that tranny didn't do that, we'd have CFW on the updated switch and possibly even the switch lite.

My games? Why? Here's the switch with the case behind it. Try telling me this is shopped.

Theres a scratch on the right side but it's too hard to see.

Attached: 20190806_181838.jpg (3562x2268, 3.79M)

tranny story pls

Because you fags keep making these threads
Already hacked my other Nintendie systems. It isn't hard.

Doesnt the Switch come with a USB to C adapter? I know for certain my Switch Pro came with one

Jesus Christ, how do you fuck up your Switch that badly?

Attached: upload_2018-7-13_0-20-9.png (863x315, 13K)

>switch-xci.com/
based, finally something that isn't tranny coinminer holy fuck

A scratch is still a scratch and it was caused by the dock.

based

seriously fuck trannies, pieces of shit spouting >m-muh tranboogeyman!
There's fucking evidence in every damn community of tranny mental illness shitting up communities

Going to need that hand next to your games, user.

Doubt. Could be you not being careful and passing the blame to something else.

Where do I download games?

>take picture with the case as proof
>I-It could still be something else!

Cope.

based "it's your fault" poster

Attached: joycon.jpg (1682x1204, 479K)

Any recommended VPNs? I figure there's no good free ones. Which one is worth buying and cheap? I've read about five-eyes and shit like that but figure I should ask anyways.

Damn, look at these faggots who blame their faults on others. Be careful with your shit, you don't need protectors if you're smart enough.

what a fucking cunt

I see no games here.

?

Go through the thread

Too scared to try out emummc or whatever is out right now. Does anyone have good video tutorials so i can see how it's done so i can determine whether or not to go though?

Just use based Chinkchad SXOS and disregard tranny shit

The secret was phone cables. Modern android phones use USB-C cables so any phone section should carry them.
idk shit about good vpn's. try /g/
The last thing I hacked was a 360 years ago. I cant believe the switch has paid CFW in a homebrew community along with jig and loader shilling. All because of paperclip/tinfoil fear and lack of reading the guides.

It's not just fear but convenience. $25-50 is not worth fucking shit up and using up time for some people. Easy to use UI, and besides, the Chinks seem to have better coders than the trannies so it actually has more value inherently. EmuMMC shit came out like a year after the chinks.

I did the paperclip shit you goober. But I do agree that it's absolutely insane that we got to pay now to completely hack it

pls tell me how to hack it for free and play the games offline

pastebin.com/cByAgZe8

Waiting for an Animal Crossing SE and then I'll hack my launch model.

Attached: nook.png (658x569, 501K)

Cant model isn't hackable

Paying someone to streamline CFW for you is opposite the whole point of doing it isn't it. Mind as well pay them to download the games for you too. Another $3.50 plus tip to update the CFW for you everytime ones available.

It has it's place and convenience etc. But holy shit I never thought Id see piracy shills. Clown world is scarey.

nigger

Nah CFW needs to be as easy as possible. I just want to play games and not need to compile various websites and guides to get something together. I don't care about doing dev shit. Downloading and installing games and doing updates is easy and not worth paying for. I've pirated 3DS, Wii, and PSP but I don't care about shilling when it's on par or beats out trannyshit snowflake shit anyways. Maybe I'd stop if it went above $60.

>"B-but what about the morals about not pirating games and support the industry"
People still thinking that pirating software/games are bad? What about emulation, is it bad to improve the experience for new players who can't afford a real console?
>"B-b-b-but what about the Online Services"
No dedicated servers = Shitty online

Attached: 27867036_905839259594014_158317972817458905_n.jpg (206x212, 7K)

Attached: 1311170776913.jpg (687x819, 266K)

You really like Nintendo's dick, isn't it?

Based

thanks
i don't have a spare memory card, just the one that holds all my purchased games. and no way to plug memory card into computer.

user..Its just as easy but more steps. Don't let me stop you though

I don't want to buy a stupid USB C cable
that's the only reason

Who's taking the picture?

PROTIP: you can do this

USB-C cables come with the wireless Switch Pro controller

I have a wired one

Do shills honestly think they're going to stop people advocating the PURE benefits of piracy with a shittily done meme image?

I'll just wait until the get to 3DS/Vita levels of ease to hack. I just bought the two last year too so I have plenty of stuff to last me until the Swtich hacking scene gets there.

Attached: 1434848475966.jpg (367x380, 39K)

My friend memed me into getting it to play smash lieing about the input lag

imagine lacking the comprehension skills to understand lazily put together windows paint strawmen

Nah it's fine. I have a job.

Same. I don't care anymore.

Attached: 1563604840677.png (1765x1426, 1.98M)

Love my hacked switch. Anyone complaining, just pay for the sx os, it's literally like the price of one game in exchange for every game, and it's piss easy.

My girlfriend bought me a second switch for online and I never use it. Going to trade it in for the lite so I can play the new AC online. If they find an exploit for the lite I'll jump on it straight away.

can i use my normal memory card or do i need a spare?

You're going to want a spare unless your normal memory card is at least 256gb (400/500gb is probably optimal though).

Are all Switch's hackable? Can I run down to Wal Mart RIGHT NOW and buy me a Switch and hack it ASAP?

there arent enough good games on the switch to fill a 128gb card and 64gigs is perfectly usable if you arent a going to be a dumb hoarder

i plug switch into mac computer and can't see sd card. so i don't know how to load files. but i assume i do that and then jig rcm hekate and make a nand backup? then somehow install atmosphere and mod it to play downloaded games offline?

Don't fall for that. You're going to regret it. I'm trying new games I didn't think I cared about and am enjoying, and many of them reach upwards of 13GB. Hoarding is GOOD because you've got all your games and don't have to worry about DL'ing shit again. Might as well get it done, especially when the price difference isn't that big. It's futureproofing ngiger. Make it so at some point you don't have to take out your SD card much anymore.

Wheres a good place to find themes?
I kind of like the one in the op.

my 256 has 50gb free. i've only purchased a few good games, but only zelda on cartridge
i should have got a 512 but they were crazy expensive

Pic

so I’ll only get banned if I play pirated games online? Not the ones I bought after I hack it?

you have to reflash it every time because this scene is a noob

can i play online without getting shitted on my the nintendo ninjas

How come I keep getting error messages on goldleaf when I try to install an nsp (something about sigpatch idk) so far Mario maker and twewy wont install. Idk if I got bad nsps or what. i’m on atmosphere btw

what version of Goldenleaf/tree are you using?

I can’t find a fucking hackable switch

i'm really getting tired of having to pretend a guy in women's clothes is a woman

goldleaf 0.6 I think its the latest and Im installing the nsps manually by sd. I couldn’t get goldtree to work for some reason

pic related

Attached: 467DE12D-B21F-4F67-885E-98E98683F7CB.jpg (640x719, 177K)

Goldleaf 6.0 has been having so issues for some reason, there was a new release that just came out that was supposed to fix it but if you already have that one its probably better to just get 0.5 instead

Well these trannys have succeeded in forcing my not to buy a switch.
Also when's the doxx on these people, when can i got into discord and reeeeee at them?

>playing half life 2 on my switch right now
How? I'd love to be able to do that.

Half Life 2 is playable on android? Or do you mean you are streaming it from a PC

Are you using Atmosphere as your CFW? You have to use the modified version called Kosmos because the original CFW doesn't natively support piracy(fake sigs)

Yes its stupid

huh, so how do I go about manually adding older versions of applications? i’ve been using the homebrewshop so far

Take this image with you and match the serial number

he's back

Wait are you asking if you can play ds games on a hacked og 3ds? If so then yes, I can emulate ds games by using Twilight Menu, you have to have it installed on both emu and sysnand for it to work though, and it's a bit finicky with some games. Personally, getting a flash cart is far easier and simpler.

So if I hack my launch model right now, will I be able to stream FFXIV from my PC?

Attached: 1562040983849.png (1561x1589, 1.39M)

Forgot image

Attached: 93DF4320-CF29-4416-9AAC-4DF46CB965EE.jpg (483x636, 57K)

>doesn't natively support piracy(fake sigs)
Y?

good to know, thanks user.

Personally I would use the homebrewshop to donwload a FTP program so you can just take 0.5 or 0.61 off of github and replace it manually.

ugh so how do I go about switching to kosmos? i’m really new to this (today)

Because clownworld. Took me forever to figure that out too.
You delete JUST the CFW Atmosphere files on your SD for EmuNAND and install the modified Kosmos files instead. Note that Kosmos files aren't labeled any different and will say Atmosphere when you download them.

hacking the switch scares the corporate cuckold. "t-that would make daddy nintendo upset!"

Attached: switch games.png (447x333, 20K)

if you pirate for some reason such as perceived morality or sticking it to a company instead of simply getting free games you are a fucking tool

why does it make you so upset that pirates are both morally and economically justified in their actions?

so delete the contents of my current atmosphere folder and insert the kosmos atmosphere files into the folder? btw its kosmos v13

Because people who feel morally superior for having stolen a video game are faggots

They don't feel morally superior, they are morally superior. Buycucks are a joke and should be viewed with mocking contempt.

you and me at the end of the day get free games. if you treat it as anything more than that, you're a fucking child.

Attached: 1556079956489.png (122x173, 54K)

cope harder NPC.

check 400gbs

Puffy pussy

buyfags subsidize piracy you casual faggot. Mocking them makes them double down and buyfag more shit out of spite because pirates are meanies. The less people pirating the better. Piracy only exists and is only easy because it's an issue not worth tackling. You are low IQ and think that moral piracy is the disingenuous argument that you would buyfag shit if corporations weren't anti-consumer even if you could still get shit for free.

I hacked mine because I'm gonna play that shitty new pokemon game but I sure as hell ain't paying for it.

Piracy is free marketing, nothing else whatsoever. It increases buyfags if anything. Pretty sure that one studied also backs this up.

those studies are obviously a meme. Piracy clearly hurts sales, although not as much as people might think, as people often pirate games they wouldn't pay for. It's full retard to think the ability to get games free somehow doesn't hurt sales.

I did

Attached: 20190807_080552-01.jpg (4031x2370, 2.52M)

sdsetup.com/console?switch#atmosphere;atmos_musthave;atmos_bootlogo;atmos_fusee;kosmos_updater;kosmos_toolkit;atmos_sigpatch;ldn_mitm;atmos_sysftpd;appstorenx;hbmenu;edizon;checkpoint;tinfoil;goldleaf;nxthemesinstaller;lockpick;hekate;tegrarcmgui;switchbackupmanager;

scroll down and download the files. Everything is the SD folder goes onto your SD card. payload is what your use to launch the CFW once your in RCM mode. PC is tools you might use.

first post best post

redpill me on the android stuff
from what ive read you literally just put the android install on an SD card and the switch boots into it
i dont need to sacrifice my switch to have a glorified tablet right?

nah, he's telling the truth. happened to mine as well right after i got it. bezels got scratched by slightly rubbing against the plastic guides inside the dock. didn't matter how gently i inserted it. notcied afterwards that my dock had a manufacturing defect where the opening was narrower at the top. nintendo came out and said that wasn't normal. other people had the same defects. maked it much easier to scratch when inserting.
funny how there are still scratch deniers. must suck a lot of nintendo cock.

this is like half the reason i'll never hack my switch.

part of it is i've already hacked my phone, 3ds and other electronics in the past. every single time, regretted it. made it a pain in the ass to get new system updates, constant cat and mouse game with the creators of these devices, also i'd just rather actually support the creators of games I enjoy. no matter what the people who hack their devices tell you, some sort of functionality is ALWAYS lost or eventually lost in the process. I value and love my switch too much to ever do this to it, I'd rather support the developers of games I like. if I was going to hack a switch, i'd buy an extra switch just for that purpose and only hack that one. but on top of not even wanting to do that, this brings me back to the very beginning of this post

it's this shit. I don't want to be classed into the same group as these shut in virgins who can't just use the perfectly reasonable game selection screen that nintendo gives you, and instead have to place in some retarded placeholder image of zelda going "hee hee" with her puffy ass vulva showing. you know why you need this fucking anime porn shit everywhere around you? because God doesn't love you and neither does anyone else, that's why.

I would rather leave this Earth, clean, pure, forgiven by God for my sins, plenty of my hard earned cash in the hands of the game and hardware developers I actually like, and never, ever having been associated with people like you.

Attached: 17 nigga.jpg (450x511, 42K)

what’s this for?

Kosmos
seeand enjoy you black and white themes

If I have no intention of buying a game then how am i hurting sales? Wether I pirate or not, I still would not have the intention of paying. I would affect sales if I were to pay a third-party unrelated to the seller. In that case they have lost a sale since the company have deducted stock but did not account for the sale.

So if I buy one of the jigs and make up a microSD card is it really as easy as booting into recovery?

I already installed cfw with the whole payload thing and rcm I tried installing the kosmos atmosphere files onto my sd card but it still didn’t let me install the nsp on goldleaf 6.1

where's the retard proof guide website?

>If I have no intention of buying a game then how am i hurting sales?
Because there are people who would otherwise buy a game if they couldn't pirate it. This isn't a difficult concept. If I couldn't pirate cuphead I would have bought it. I was buyfagging a bunch of games on my ps4 before I upgraded my PC so I could pirate and run them. If I could have hacked my PS4 I would have. Like I said, you can't look at raw numbers of piracy because not all pirates would have bought the game if they couldn't pirate it, not all pirates even play all the shit they pirate, but it is obvious that some notable number of pirates would have bought the game if they couldn't pirate it, and this is a lost sale for the company.

You need an injector, which is usually just a USB cable and your PC unless you buy a pre-made one. Make sure your switch is hackable and not patched.

even if its simple id still probably mess it up

>goldleaf 6.1
use 5.0. If that don't work sounds like you need the sig patches file.

if you want to be really retard proof just check your serial number and if it's hackable buy an SXOS or Atmosphere injector. it's like 20-50$ and while there are memes about paying to pirate your freetime spent hacking the console should be worth the cost. installing cfw can be fun though.

I do enjoy the all black themes. Why bother wasting battery life or memory space on anything else? Once again I stand by my reasoning. If I had to choose between being a multimillionaire while somehow being associated with people like you, or just plain being dead in the ground, I'll take the 6 feet under every single day.

I don't think you guys understand that it's not like anyone can't hack their products. You guys are discussing the shit I regret learning as a teenager cause I could have better spent my time playing sports and talking to girls in the pinnacle of my youth, instead I spent it hacking phones and video game consoles and later wondering why I wasted so much time on that shit. What it is is that you guys don't understand that some people just literally never, under any circumstances, desire to do this. Or they've already done it and they never want to do it anymore. And what makes it incredibly even more moronic is that you spout this off as if you're somehow proud of it and try to belittle those who don't want to.

At the end of the day, you're no better than anyone on this board. We're all just nerds playing video games. And the fact that you guys waste time placing in images of your anime waifus who will never at any point in your finite time on this earth offer you any kind of real emotional comfort or warmth is the saddest part of all to me.

I hope God will forgive you, but at the same time I'm smart enough to know he won't.

Attached: 17.jpg (500x500, 43K)

how would one go about acquiring said sig patches

Such cases are potential lost sales and there is no way to predict the figures.

Just because you can't scientifically determine how many sales are lost doesn't mean sales aren't lost retard. Stop arguing in bad faith. "He didn't buy it, therefore we can't 100% guarantee he would have bought it even though he said he would if he didn't pirate it. What if his car crashed on the way to the store to buy it and he died?"

Don't you need to have a switch built specifically before July 2018 in order for it to be hacked? I'm planning to buy one in september with the new battery so I guess this won't be possible for me

it doesn't have a new battery, it has a less shitty tegra that has better power efficiency.

What's wrong with getting banned? It's not like your console gets bricked or anything.

Attached: 200.png (300x100, 10K)

My argument is that piracy is not the cause of lost sales, only perhaps an instrument in deciding whether one would buy the game. Stop blaming piracy for lost sales and instead look at other factors as to why the sale wasn't made (too expensive, not available on preferred platform, always-online DRM, etc..)

Based

you're retarded, other things preventing a person from buying a game doesn't mean piracy isn't one of them. You are completely delusional if you think piracy doesn't cause lost sales, and wouldn't crash the entire industry if it was the standard.

I got banned and then I just kinda went "ah fuckit" to piracy, and now I have more games on my switch than I will ever have time for. I need a vacation.

cuck

If it comes on 4.1.0 then the Switch is hackable even if it's IPATCHED.

Will I have to have to update it manually every update if I want to play online aswell? And how hard is it to switch between sysnand and emummc?

bought my switch a month ago, i wouldn't be able to jailbreak it due to it being a patched model correct?

Where do I place sig patch files? on the root of my sd card or what

>Be me
>Poorfag
>Live in a shack on a beach
>Solar power only
>Can't afford switch
>Got a hacked vita
>Play minecraft but the worlds are limited

Attached: file.png (652x520, 262K)

Why do I never see threads promoting PS4 or Xbone hacking? Why is it always the Switch

What do I do when my switch is "possibly" hackable? Do i just say fuck it and risk bricking my switch or am I just fucked?

Weren't the banwaves caused by idiots sharing their information with Nintendo, having Spotpass on, and having run Freeshop? I mean the ones besides playing Pokemon online months before release.

Because even if you can, it's not worthwhile hacking either of those consoles.

It was most likely from idiots playing SuMo early.

You mean the pro controller? I don't have one.
My S7 uses microusb.

Ok, so I've read up about switch hacking a bit just now. Needing to use a payload sender after every shutdown is quite a bummer
It's probably not possible to switch from a clean sysNAND to emuNAND without shutting your Switch off right?

based, if I could earn 200k and fuck over sciresM in the process I wouldn't think twice

Why not?

Because the communities are so small that it is not worthwhile unless you were actually apart of the homebrew scene. Why would you hack a PS4 to run linux when you can run linux off any old $30 ebay shit.

Same reason people hack their switch. To pirate games.

Will i get banned if i go on eshop if my switch is hacked?

Difference is that Switch is busted right open. If you have exploitable hardware you can access everything. PS4 and Xbone have not had any known vulnerabilities released for quite some time. You would need to be incredibly lucky to find a console that can run CFW.

Better question what's that protective shell thingy?

Since you are retarded, yes you will get banned.

It means Nintendo could have patched the Switch in the factory, try it out if it doesn't work nothing will happen.

Only when there's a new model worth upgrading to.
Then that one becomes the legit Switch and this one becomes the old hackable one to experiment on.

bump, want to know about this too.

can you hack a brand new switch and pirate games on it? I'll get it in that case.

switch.homebrew.guide/

>hacks console
>so many games i don't know what to play
>lose interest
>do something else

Nah, I am good enjoying my games.

>Will I have to have to update it manually every update if I want to play online aswell?
Yes, you upload with .zip files your download instead of the official way but it means you get to keep playing online.
>Needing to use a payload sender after every shutdown is quite a bummer
not really for most people
>It's probably not possible to switch from a clean sysNAND to emuNAND without shutting your Switch off right?
right, if you have been playing kurukurukururin on CFW and decide you want to hope onto Mario kart 8 online you need to shutdown, connect your dongle/phone while holding the volume up button, select OFW and then it will boot into your normal switch with your legit games.

Some might see this as a big deal, personally I don't.
You're basically dual-booting, it's just a few seconds each time you do it.

pls respond

Thanks user. It's not a deal-breaker, but it still sounds like a pain to have to turn the switch off and on just to play online, especially if you only want to play for a short while. It's nice being able to jump in and play for a few rounds without hassle.

it just depends the types of games you play honestly.
Personally I mainly play single-player games and got Switch Online included with my amazon subscription.

I'll switch to OFW to play Mario Maker 2 but then stay in OFW for awhile before staying in CFW for awhile.
If you want to constantly go back and forth because you love Splatoon 2 or something maybe it's a bigger deal for you.

I mostly play single-player too, but I like to intersperse that with short bursts of mario kart or splatoon. I don't tend to play multiplayer for extended periods of time. More like I'll have a spare 20 minutes and just play a few rounds. I'll manage, but it is definitely a drawback for me.

like I care, switch has shitty wifi so I need to stay literally next to the router and that's shit because I want to play in my room.

No firmware updates or e-shop access.

Switch wifi is literally fine.
And I swear to god if you're that same user that argued with me for 20 minutes the other day and then moved the goal posts to say that nintendo's online is shit then I'm gonna kick your butt!

How is that a problem if you're on custom firmware? You only need to care about custom firmware updates. And you can still install eshop games.

My gf.

The ability to overclock, backup saves and use usb storage alone make hacking your switch worthwhile. Emulators and game backups are a nice bonus.

I can accept that my router sucks, but I have other devices at the same distance as the switch and these do not give me problems. And I'm not that user!

You can download firmware updates still, just from 3rd party sites.

Serious question now: why do you care? It's not like you will gain something if people are banned from Nintendo online.

No.

Shit, I mean

>not wanting to use hardware you own to its fullest
cringe

Sounds comfy honestly. Switch Minecraft locks at 30 fps anytime frames drop so it isn't much better imo.

Can I use Dolphin Emulator on a hacked switch?

I would but my switch is a hand me down and it's already been updated to the latest firmware and it's one of the newer models. I've hacked my 3DS, Vita, and Wii U but I probably won't end up doing it for the Switch unless something incredible happens that affects newer ones.

Yes, if you run the new android shit. Don't know if the perfomance is any good though

Yes but you need to install Ubuntu or Android on it currently because it hasn't been ported to the native operating system.

Already did, m8.

Attached: 1553107997744.png (339x273, 127K)

I'm going to when I buy the Switch with improved battery life.

you might not be able to mate.

have sex

I have my emunand on flight mode

If I were to use my sysnand for online, I would have to turn the flight mode off for wifi. Now my question is, do I have to turn flight mode on again before turning off sysnand and rebooting into emunand

But there's patched/unpatched units, right?

i.e. if i were to go to a store right now and pick up a switch, it'll probably be unhackable.

sysnand and emunand are seperate states.
Turning off wifi in one doesn't effect the other.

I’ll hack my Wii U instead until this is actually reliable.

most likely you'll pick out an unhackable unit but you can check by serial number and people have found a few that way brand new.
Either hunt around or just buy one off ebay.

Does it still require specific model numbers? I still couldn't get my hands on a compatible one.

Make sure you have sigpatches
make sure ur switch is not falling asleep during the install process with goldleaf

No point yet personally, if they release a Switch Pro then I'll do it but for now my Day 1 Switch will stay untouched because once I do it I'm not bothering with shit like switching NANDs because I'm a lazy shit and I like playing online

you can now do it with the ipatched (newer) models but this exploit required the firmware to be 4.1 or lower which makes up a pretty small %age of them.

based

thanks for the explanation

when are those tranny hackers gonna hack the newest models!

I bit the bullet and bought an sx os license for the good emunand so I'm playing online while in sysnand and pirate all sort of shit in emunand. Feels really good.

Based.

Literally no advantages over a hacked 3ds. In fact, the 3ds has a better catalog.

>Literally no advantages over a hacked 3ds.
What about, hmmm, idk, the fact it can play fucking switch games?

banned from what ?
Paying online ? Saving money ?

Attached: bright.jpg (445x333, 122K)

What is this?

>pondering whether i should get a switch now from store that potentially has old version installed i can hack, or get the revised switch that has 2x battery life and runs cooler/better framerate

hard choice man.

Nvidia ported a bunch of games over to the Nvidia Shield to try and get people to buy it, including:
>all the HL2 episodes thus far
>portal
>resident evil 5
>MGR (which is a shit port btw, it runs at 30fps)
>MGS2 and 3 (in HD collection form at 60fps)
The switch happens to have the same hardware as the shield tablet so the same group that released Linux on switch recently released android on switch with a spoofer to let you run the source-engine games. The other games are unfortunately not doable right now but if you find a solution you will become the most based man in the homebrew scene youtube.com/watch?v=16z90CNnIjU

exactly, no advantages.

yes it will.

bought a too new switch, hopefully i'll be able to hack it eventually

fucking based

yes, but i have yet to actually see anyone in the switch arenas

archive.org

>unironically caring about console wars
get out

>Switch is still $300

Why? It's just a fucking tablet.

Attached: 1446794381765.webm (1156x650, 1.79M)

i love this, i enjoy playing new games before release even if they're shit

probably years, at least several months.

ggn or even public trackers, stop using freeshop-like apps you lazy shit

NOOOOOOO
I CANT GRT WRECKED BY ERDRICK IN SMASH FOR $35.99 AND STILL HAVE LAG

AAAAAAAA I WOULD TOTALLY RATHER NOT HAVE EVERY GAME FOR FREE LMFAO

>non-japanese version of taiko
dumb

gf brought a switch a month ago
Am I fucked concerning the firmware?
Also are there any risks of Bricking?

PS4 piracy requires firmware over a year old, xbone piracy doesn't exist. conversely, unpatched switches can be hacked regardless of firmware forever and it's pretty easy to do.

you technically can, but it will never run well without overclocking your switch so much it damages it.

Well for me personally I can’t just lug my whole pc into work and play a bunch of games without being fired but I can play on my 3DS instead of doing work as long as nobody is looking directly at me.

PS4 hacking got stopped since 2018 and Xbone hacking doesn't exist it's at all

Switch is just so easy.

imagine being so poor that you have to risk breaking the system just to play video games you otherwise cannot afford
at that point why not just kys you're self

Attached: 565564.jpg (531x558, 77K)

>hardmod
No way, I'll wait for either a softmod or a hardmod that boots CFW from launch without having to reactivate every time the switch is powered off.

What’s wrong with spending 5$ on a piece of plastic just to have a little extra protection of your unit?

Look up trinket m0 cold boots are already a thing

I would but apparently playing local network with friends who have unhacked switches can get them flagged for a ban too

Hacked my switch over a year ago, never used online but got banned after playing my retail copy of Mario maker online.Best advice is get two switches one for online and other for pirated games offline.

I bought a patched one.... guess I'll have to wait for a better exploit

>hack your switch, it’s pretty simple
>HACK UR SWITCH BRO
I did and listened to you faggots and haven't been able to fucking pirate anything
goldleaf doesn't work, trannyshop doesn't work, this is fucking gay

Il get around to it, I hacked my wii a long time ago and it took me an entire day to do it and I didnt really play it that often. I did hack my original DS though and that was actually really easy and fun.

I bought the switch and planned to play all these games but they have all been such a disappointment, spending nearly 100 dollars on a 20 hour game seems so god damn wasteful.

>he didn't use EmuNAND
You are just retarded.

>Buy a second console for piracy
lmao

>Team Xecuter
>Emunand

That's not a real one, faggot. They're lying and charging money for it. You not being banned is purely chance

Hacking your 3ds is super easy. First link when you google. Then just buy a ds flashcart on a slightly sketchy website. Ds emulation On the 3ds is unreliable without a flashcart.

so it's a no

>Ds emulation On the 3ds is unreliable without a flashcart.
There are only a handful of games that don't work well with Twilightmenu these days

Emunand wasn't available when I first hacked my switch, even if I used it later I still would have been banned.

>christfag
L M A O
The zelda theme is pretty cringy but you one upped him my man.

>source my ass

yes

Nintendo homebrew discussions.

>source my ass

no

Attached: 1556641656549.png (771x366, 63K)

i tried to since mine was in the "possibly patched" scenario and it turned out that it was :( really wish i was even aware that the switch was hackable before buying one