We interrupt one autist’s jihad against Cyberpunk 2077 to bring you the 2021 GOTY

We interrupt one autist’s jihad against Cyberpunk 2077 to bring you the 2021 GOTY

Attached: C8CD15BD-5C65-4CEE-838D-61654E769DC6.jpg (1034x1391, 632K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=f31_1431510821
imgur.com/gallery/SiDru
youtube.com/watch?v=M2qwkSgRtPw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>it's real
Oh fuck. Bully 2 is actually coming out within a year.
But what does that have to do with Cyberpunk and the year 2021?

GTA V lost over 100 GOTY awards to TLOU, and that was before they made Ellie a lesbian. What makes you think Bully 2 has a chance in hell of winning GOTY?

Bully was actually a fun game though.

>source: youtube rumors
l m a o

>TLOU
>GTA V
Thanks for reminding me how weak 2013 was

Want to play shirts and skins?

Bully was fun but I was hoping they'd stop milking GTA5 and release a new one

Did it really? Fucking stupid

I really hope spanking is considered a form of bullying

>Rigged industry shows that are basically decided by the corporations backing them matter
Why does Yea Forums fall for this meme again?

>winning GOTY
Do people actually give a fuck about the award?
Thought GOTY was just something people said to express their favoritism for a game

I cant even tell who won GOTY the past couple years other than Zelda

holy shit just imagine how detailed the campus is going to be. i like large scale rockstar open worlds but imagine what they will do in a small scale environment.

The actual awards don't mean shit. GTAV is the GOTY by the measures that actually matter when compared to garbage like TLOU.

>What makes you think Bully 2 has a chance in hell of winning GOTY?

by making the main character a lesbian

Attached: bul-696x392.jpg (696x392, 46K)

this shit better be on EGS or else I'm not buying it

There actually gay characters in bully that you can actually kiss

oh god oh fuck

they're all working on RDR Online, GTA Online or GTA VI or GTA VI Online. Sorry, no Bully 2 ever.

Thank god.

evolve got over 50 awards

As if nuRockstar is capable of doing Bully 2 justice.

Attached: ditko.jpg (1280x720, 252K)

Should play as a girl, to be quite honest. Most bullying nowadays involves them.

I smell free food

>Gaming in 2020
>"How do I beat science class without buying pro cheats with Rockstar bux?"
>"Just grind nerds, it should take you about 2 hours."

>This argument again.

While GTAV was a technical marvel at the time (for a 350mil+ budget how could it not be?) the story in itself was so shit even a mediocre plot like TLOU was a masterpiece in comparison.

The Western videogame industry is a wannabe Academy. That's why back in 2010 motherfucking CoD Black Ops was nominated to GOTY instead of Super Mario Galaxy 2.

Attached: 1563040232635.png (943x701, 925K)

not even jocking i could made 4/5 of this lists ONLY using generic FPS games from 2013 that i totaly forgot existed
that year was terrible

Attached: 2013.png (1669x1200, 784K)

I wanna try Bully. What platform should I get it on?

Attached: well....png (268x341, 148K)

RDR Online was dead on arrival and GTA Online is being kept on life support by RP servers. They need to focus on their next money maker already.

Wii

its a bug
you can however ,WHITOUT being a bug , touch little girl asses

What's with this anti-FPS bias on Yea Forums lately? It's one of the most popular genres for a reason

Is the mobile port of Bully any good?

>lately
Yea Forums shit on anything western and popular since day one

It's not a bug.
There's literally an achievement for kissing boys like 20 times or some shit.

What the fuck is it with Rockstarfags falling for every fucking rumor under the sun?

Attached: The fuck.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Wasn't GTAV the one where that tranny reviewer docked points for it being "misogynistic"?

>Beating up incels and feminists
It's like everything I've ever wanted.

thats the newer versions where they made it into a "feature"
when i think bully i think the original ps2 version

with the current state of politics in video games, it will be a complete trashcan compared to the original.

every few years there's a new bully 2 rumor but nothing ever happens

Attached: 1559974378413.png (1200x630, 614K)

>gta online is kept afloat by rp servers
You have no idea what you're talking about.

Didn’t they find Bully 2 references in RDR2’s files?

Attached: 2CxGvG6.jpg (480x360, 82K)

*Bi
Lots of the boys can be kiss.

Unironically pc. Performance is good if your hardware isn't ancient, it has all the bonus content and you can use mouse for biology lessons.

No, GOTY’s haven’t meant anything in years
> 1990 - Super Mario World
> 1991 - A Link To The Past
> 1992 - Super Mario Kart
> 1993 - Street Fighter II Turbo
> 1994 - Final Fantasy VI
> 1995 - Chrono Trigger
> 1996 - Super Mario 64
> 1997 - Final Fantasy VII
> 1998 - Ocarina Of Time
> 1999 - SoulCalibur
> 2000 - Chrono Cross
> 2001 - Grand Theft Auto III
> 2002 - Metroid Prime
> 2003 - The Wind Waker
> 2004 - Half-Life 2
> 2005 - Resident Evil 4
> 2006 - TES IV: Oblivion
> 2007 - Bioshock
> 2008 - Fallout 3
> 2009 - Uncharted 2
> 2010 - Red Dead Redemption
> 2011 - TES V: Skyrim
> 2012 - Telltale: Walking Dead
> 2013 - The Last Of Us
> 2014 - Dragon Age Inquisition
> 2015 - The Witcher 3
> 2016 - Uncharted 4
> 2017 - Breath of The Wild
> 2018 - God of War
> 2019 - Astral Chain

WHERE
IS
THE
PROOF?

Stop posting non-stories from clickbait websites.

>every few years there's a new bully 2 rumor but nothing ever happens

i think its because every now and then some random person who plays bully for the first time will look into who did the music of the game and find out that Bully 2 is listed as part of their resume.
so this repeatedly gets out over and over again.

Okami losing Oblivion is bullshit

>one autist’s jihad against Cyberpunk 2077
Did some new info come out or something? Unless it's something like a trailer or demo they're isn't that many threads about it, only a couple if there's some scrap of new info from a article.

God I hope not. Keep your cuck tranny fantasies out of bully please.

Why are you so obsessed with Trannies?

Nah he’s just got a hateboner for CDPR and tries to force a fight between them and every upcoming game. Spams that they’re going to die any day now. Dude is a total faggot and need to seek help.

2004 is really the end of an era and after that it's nothing but absolute garbage

Who the fuck actually cares about goty

He the guy that kept going on about Keanu in every Death Stranding thread for a while?

*2005 was the end of the era. There were still some amazing japanese AAA games but journalism was so horrible by that point thay nobody paid attention to them. The fact that LA: Noire got more GoTY votes than Dark Souls is absolutely pathetic

I am from the future (2052). HL3 will be GOTY 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022. It will be dethroned by a competitive tentacle-rape VR game in 2023, before returning to take 2024, but finally in 2025 the streak will be permanently broken with a visual novel / sim game about running an industrial fishery (and then various other games after that). HL4 (2030) didn't win GOTY but HL5 (2041) won its year (no multi-year streak).

Attached: 1347023184359.gif (450x264, 1.96M)

What realistic and athmospheric mechanics will they add to this one?

Bullying other girls through social media, Mean girls style

Death Stranding has its own hateboner autist.

Latest thing I've seen looking up about the game is a blurry screenshot likely from the demo they'll show off the disgusting roided out female gang leader and that it has a new game+. Other then that something about the apartment being important but not being able to customise it. Nevwr understood why people were so mad about that. NV didn't let you customize the penthouse, just add practical upgrades like more storage and a workbench/reloading bench. By that logic fallout 3 is better since you could actually change the theme and appearance of the house in megaton or penthouse in Tenpenny tower.

Female protagonist. How do you react?

Attached: bully2.jpg (960x540, 71K)

>Chrono Cross
wouldn't expect that

>bully 2 within a year
>when we have absolutely no information about it and only a vague hint there was going to even be one prior to this

Attached: doubt.jpg (200x303, 16K)

awesome, I can slut myself away

Attached: 1563237577836.png (337x189, 20K)

Would unironically instantly drop it.

Attached: 1564386173276.jpg (493x352, 60K)

Fuck i was too late. Fembully would be hot

Depends how she looks & is written. Female protagonists are usually superior to male protagonists, however for some reason Americans are afraid to design them as attractive & flawed characters, and instead make them ugly mary sue’s.

Nobody cares incel.

intothetrash.jpg

name a female protagonist that's a good character i.e. not mute

I have the same feeling... The original game was just too good. So much soul and nice characters. The only platform they could release a new real non PC Bully game would be Steam desu.

as long as it portrays girls as the snakes they are, then sure

Ah, frick yes!

Can't wait to kick some nazi ass and give swirlies to bigots who pick on transgenders.

Attached: FE770508-FFBC-41D4-8ADF-D55E3D394FB3-499-0000008D1BEE5E10.jpg (303x335, 22K)

PS4 or PC with fixes

Literally the only time I think I'd ever WANT a western game to have a female protagonist.

then why'd you ask

Make me bitch.

Name a western male character that’s a good character & not a self insert or one not cliche

>if a game doesnt win goty it's bad
>there can be multiple 'game of the year' awards for more than one game

fuck off

>be female character in Bully
>Get snicked at by a few "le popular" girls
>Spend most of the day getting dicked by Chad Thundercock in the bathroom while the autistic kids keep coming in to vape
>Get home
>Call the le popular girls "whore" on the in-game version of Twitter
>Get to school the next day
>3 girls didn't show up to school, turns out they all committed suicide.
>you win the game
>then onto the multiplayer which has pretty much everything that isn't the default outfit locked behind $20+ of microtransactions

No physical, no buy. They should make this the first blu-ray game release for PC. It has to be an actual physical copy though, not a download code.

This.

If anyone thinks this game is going to be anything other than an Antifa-branded wokefest, you've been asleep for the past ten years.

BULLY WITH TRANSGENDEREDS

THNK U RKSTR!

Fuck off faggot. If rockstar did that then I'd be fully convinced rockstar went full cuck, like I already suspect due to rdr2.

PC version is the best now they fanpatched all the bugs. There's even multiplayer

Retard

> Waah I cannot self insert as a generic bland & sterotypical white male so it’s bad

Dragon age was a fucking glitch fest. Was 2014 that bad?

have sex

Seeing /pol/fags seethe would make the female lesbian protagonist worth it. Especially if it stole GOTY away from Sony

Yes, Bayonetta 2 came out that year but since Journalists are faggots who hate Nintendo & only care about western shit, it wasn’t nominated for anything

they're the one who asserted that female protagonists are better, I don't have name shit

Jimmy is bi

Oh look, another persona rip off lol

We like female protagonists, you don’t fucking understand what we are saying. Our point is that westerners literally are incapable of making a FeMC without it being tranny shit. Look at Wolfenstein or Horizon Zero Dawn for example

If you think nuRockstar wouldn't make the game after rdr2 then your either a retard, a fanboy though those two go hand in hand or a nigger. So which is it?

If anything Smash is getting the award this year, didn't it miss the cutoff last year because it came out the night of the VGAs?

I too love having more shitty vidya to play because it makes anons seethe.

Yes. It qualifies for 2019 awards

fuck chad cock and get betabucks

Rockstar learned from that and got more story based, see RDR 2.

Jesus, I fucking wish its real.

Bully its the only game from rockstar I actually give a fuck about. Not even mentioning the sweet potential that is a bully game in current year.

Attached: 1543734016163.gif (300x385, 3.92M)

>game about manlet acting tough

>We

Attached: b93.png (800x820, 267K)

It won TGA 2013 which is the only GOTY that matters

They still lost to Sony

>CORPORATE POST INCOMING

1. Talks about a leak or a feature which will be like look its a surprise! This will come 2 months or so from now and corporation will be like look! Leak is right! Leak comes from corporation themself to hype up game.

2. Having politics within the thread
If you do not support the modern game it will be one side politcally if you do support the game then it will be one side politcally. This will happen on all websites with shill threads which is pretty much the whole internet with bots and automation now.
No substance-No gameplay-No game-Politics-No-quality

3. Talks about competition in thread.
WE NEED TO BEAT OUR CORPORATE COMPETITION WE NEED TO RALLY OUR USERS TO STOMP OUT THE EVIL ENEMY CORPORATION WHEN BOTH OF THEM WORK TOGETHER IN ORDER TO MAKE SHILL THREADS LIKE THIS.
OH HES THE BAD GUY
OH HES THE BAD GUY
its the same fucking bs from 2 companies

4. FUTURE SHILL POSTS
if you criticize the modern game at all or talk about how bully 1 was better people will respond with oh duh duh duh your a sony fan trying to ruin this thread.
The same goes with all console threads
If you do not support the mediocre gameplay that comes out and criticize it of a modern nintendo game your a SONY fan.

These are in all modern games
They exist to market to you
Under corporate control
Try to make a post about an unknown game and see only 2 people respond to you.
Compared to the mental gymnastics you have to go through to say no
this is bad

collage girls are just another type of creature entire

>FF hasn't won one since fucking '97

I thought these were good games?

For the same reason they're obsessed with ruining games

Imagine how neo-R* would handle Bully 2. Also, it'd have to be all about cyber """bullying"" because physical violence is a no-no in today's world.

>all those yous
Why does Yea Forums get so triggered by TLOU?

They stopped being good when Nintendo refused to purchase SquareSoft in 2000. FFX was their last good game but it suffered from linearity which plagued all future FF games

Because they feel bad that the little girl they saved and protected ended up a fart sniffing lesbian.
The one innocent thing that you were with the entire game ended up bad regardless

It was the liberals foot in the door to ruining video games. It's the straw that broke the camel's back. People always say 2007 is when vidya died, but the truth is we still had good games in 2007 and years past. Name one good game after 2012.

Xbox one probably.

Unless they set it during the same time period as the original, but they'll still likely sperg out about bullying even harder this time. What time period was bully even suppose to take place? 90's, early 2000's?

RDR2 was supposed to come out a year after its reveal and it delayed 2 times later, same could happen with Bully 2.

Make her barefoot and then fap all day

Who cares. If this is true Bully will be the biggest game of the year.

Damn GTA has been through the ringer throughout the years by the media and politicians, and so was Bully 1 when it was released. I can only imagine how much shit this game is going to get in today's society. Rise in school shootings, social media bullying, kids committing suicide over bullying online. Gonna be a fun ride.

They will just remove the realism & make it a cell shaded light hearted game.

No they won't, rockstar has been OBSESSED with realism since gta4.

the potential of a bully game in current year? are you serious? who do you think you're going to be bullying in this game?

Attached: IMG_6001.jpg (400x357, 28K)

What kind of beta fag would actually want a female MC?

3D world is trash.

> Still using /pol/ buzzwords
Pathetic

Would like to see a female protagonist for Bully 2.

Attached: Bully-II.jpg (768x512, 75K)

your mum is trash

>Current gen and next Gen
Wait,what?, How much time has passed ?

Attached: 1.png (300x331, 30K)

Big penis

>Ms. Philips has nice feet.

TLOU is the video game equivalent of an Oscar bait movie. Gamers are just so stupid and starved for anything competent they think its a marvel.

Where do people keep getting this image?
Incels have posted it like 4 times already

It's a few autists

Almost 6 years user

How would she beat the males in fights though?

What a sad life you live

Through being strong and independent of course!

>>those art classes as Jimmy's paintings of her change...

God no.

>get into a fight with bully
>YOU WANNA SEE ME MAD, HUH DAD?
>I-I MEAN YOU'RE DEAD!
How is the PC version of this?

Attached: 1563504394030.jpg (634x795, 128K)

What does your /pol/ boogeyman have anything to do with this, Reddit?

Who's triggered? Why does ResetEra think something is above criticism if it's made by Sony?

That's what Bully's art style was originally intended to be, although the game itself was supposedly way edgier. Looked way better IMO

Attached: Beta_Max.png (900x600, 432K)

>Check article
>It's another SWEGTA finds a "reputable insider episode"
Not going to latch onto this one, but i hope the game exists, bullshit or not. Shark card shit aside, an online mode where me and the lads jump other players sounds fun maybe some clique wars shit/ganking

Attached: Mission_halloween.png (720x435, 323K)

Was Gary /ourguy/

Unquestionably

Who gives a fuck about it winning GOTY? People just want the fucking game to come out, holy shit

And that would be enough if fun was enough to make GOTY. Sadly though, it isn't anymore.

>all of those fucking typos
Did a genuine mongoloid type this up?

Fucking based.

>Allegedly

This better be real OR ELSE...

Attached: 1535332356170.png (500x423, 85K)

My butt itches.

>it's a bug
>even if there are voicelines related to kissing them

>still not a single game render
>same re-used press release doodles over and over
>no information on gameplay, mechanics, settings, or story
If you want to get me hyped, you're gonna have to do a lot better.

Are you implying that RDR2 wasn't everything you've ever wanted in a game and well-worth those 6,000 GOTY nominations? I mean, look at those horse testicles! Wow!

Twin brother/sister protagonists with different skills would be amazing. And agreed, the female should be a lesbian.

Most bullying has always involved them. They just never wanted to be around you so you didn't notice. Male bullying is pretty mild by comparison. For example, most male bullying is 1-on-1 or 3-on-1 at worst. When women have a target, it's bound to be 200-on-1 due to the social nature of their personalities. Also, they don't prefer physical violence. Their go-to is humiliation and psychological torture. They'll strip you down and take a picture to hold over your head forever. A guy will just punch you in the face and call you a faggot.

>politically correct Bully
>goty
lol

Games are games. Not books. Not movies.
They're meant to be played, and be fun. Not to be "experienced" and comically meladramatic.

>1993 - Street Fighter II Turbo
>"Let's make the same game, but FASTER!"
>"Johnson, you're a genius!"

>2019 - Astral Chain
I've seriously never even heard of this. Slow year?

liveleak.com/view?t=f31_1431510821

You're pretty much verifying his point. The boy was attacked for 13 minutes but never injured. That's just mind games and mental torture. What do you think would happen if it were a guy bully? Hint: It wouldn't have gone over 3 minutes.

Seriously? Yea Forums has had numerous threads about Astral Chain. It was announced in February and was shown off at E3.

>3d world
>Racing game
>Zelda Shit

2013 and 2014 where the worst to years for video games this entire decade, literally nothing of note released.

With the Legs around the neck throw move every female character in movies use.

There were some 3 or 4 guys behind the girls assuring he wouldn’t do anything. Check 8:20.

False rape accusation. Daddy is on the school board. Shit like that.

RE4 is entirely deserving of a GOTY through

And were the beta orbitters participating? Or just defending the glorified onaholes they were worshipping in hopes of one day getting to touch a breast?

A man of any substance would have either helped, or intervened. Those weren't men.

2013 and 2014 were the worst years for videogames this entire decade, some decent games got released but no one played them.

Back then people thought Bioshock Infinite was good. Truly a dark age

First of all if bully 2 is about to be released at 2020 we will get fuckton of info about it already.

Second Cyberpunk will definitely win Goty 2020. Name 1 game that will be released in 2020 and will be able to even compete with that.

fuck off weeb

Attached: TotalWasteOfTime.jpg (800x906, 335K)

What kind of features youre hoping for the game? I wish i can run my own Clique and choose who to be assholes too and have mini fist fights with the other groups and this is just wishful think but choosing a fighting style like boxing,wrestling or karate and maybe have full customization of my character

It's serviceable but Bully is not a great play with a touchscreen control

But Fallout 3 is better than New Vegas

Lammy from Um Jammer Lammy

Name an eastern game character which isn't shit

>He thinks Bully was literally about bullying people
should we tell him?

Where did you hear that?

I have no strong opinions on that either way

100 million

>this is what waifufags want to do to your videogames

Well you remember the ps2 version wrong because there was lines in that too

>Name one good game after 2012.
Binding of Isaac
Sunless Sea
Cultist simulator
Papers please
Banished
Revenge of the Obra Dihnn
Stardew Valley

A big part of Bully was that they made it intentionally vague as to when it was sent because the theme and lesson of the story was that bullying happens everywhere always and you need to stand you for yourself.

Bully 2 would most likely continue with this seing as it was one of the main things that added to Bully 1's charm

RDR2 was seriously an amazing game, not sure why Yea Forums seethes over it so bad. Think of it like your Japanese storybook games with the cartoon girls, games don't ALL have to be action-packed.

How did Jimmy Hopkins beat the much larger and stronger jocks in a fight? It's a video game she just does.

Worse, a foreigner did

inb4 it's set in college and you are forced to join antifa

>jocking
Why do ESLs do this? Along with "Chocking" instead of "Choking". It literally takes a word and adds a letter that goes against rules. It literally makes NO SENSE.

thankfully, Bully is too cartoony to have any retarded social commentary

I just want to beat some dudes up in the new Bully i wonder if it going to be a little complex

2018 was pretty shit

I need this.
>character creation

make a tomboy goth girl who can whip your ass and steal your GF

>caring about what other people think
wew lad

I just want to put myself in there
And get with cute nerdy chicks tfw i only got into 4 fights in my highschool years

>unironic tranny post
kill yourself

PS2

Kick the balls, or get beta males to group up on em.

bully > every other rockstar game

They should have a 2 character system with both a male and female, It would work better than GTA, Girls can be absolute cunts, Would be a fun thing to explore and make missions out of.

Attached: 1543890160703.jpg (933x669, 74K)

I think that'd be cool. Make some Occult chick and 'curse' the other students.

Isn't death stranding coming out in 2020?

>gay pandering it's ok when SNOY does it
Hypocrite.

>mailman simulator

What a fag

The MC will be a lesbian.

Attached: Bully-2.jpg (768x443, 70K)

There's suspension of disbelief and rooting for an underdog and expecting a girl with stick arms and a cunt attitude beating up nearly adult men.
But it's a video game so the protag should just be a gender-neutral toddler, to appease everyone.

>First of all if bully 2 is about to be released at 2020 we will get fuckton of info about it already.
Didn't we get shit tons of concept art like 2 years ago?

lesbians don't look like that

but they want to, and that's obviously all that matters when selling copies.

I mean, you could manipulate others boys into fighting the men, or destroy them socially. Plant drugs in their backpack and get em sent to one of those rehab camps.

Fuck I wanted to wait to buy the new consoles, but I ain't settling for current gen version of Kino 2

Despite all the
>POPULAR GAME BAD
sperging in Yea Forums, I think you can all agree that gta v was a technical jewel, especially for how it looked on then-current gen technology. The fact that tlou stole a single award from V is a fucking disgrace.

Yes

>The MC will be a lesbian.
I rather have full customization of my MC as a guy or girl

>> 2019 - Astral Chain

Attached: 1523946417628.webm (1440x810, 2.84M)

This. Make it choice based.

Voice acting would be a pain in the ass, I doubt it will happen

I want them to look like that too

For two VA's? Rockstar easily has enough cash to do it.

Well number one a female protag wouldn't be a small petite lady. It would be a mildly muscular gal. And 2, if you can accept fantacy worlds or magic systems and still be able to suspend disbelief, but you can't for having a women know how to fight good. Then that is just your autism, not an actual problem

do you honestly think people who give out awards care about fun?

Saints Row was able to do fine, plus they were able to turn L.A Noire around and spend almost a decade for RDR2

We were discussing fights. said that Jimmy beating up jocks would be no different than a girl beating up jocks because it's a video game.

cant wait for the p0rn

jewelry on hand?

Well Rockstar apparently hasn't realized that, considering the mission design in RDR 2 being so scripted it'd put a playstation exclusive to shame. They're still great at making an open world but they're mission structure needs to actually utilize that. As much as I hate to say it they could learn something from BOTW or MGS V, as long as they can avoid it feeling fetch questy.

You would need a believable VA for each race and stuff, Take saints row for example, Cheaper to design a good character and get a underdog VA like they always do

I'll be disappointed if there isn't an over-the-top goth clique this time around.

Can you look at this and call it muscular?Do you think I "mildly muscular gal" would be able to take on football jocks?
Fantasy worlds and magic systems have their own rules. We're not talking fantasy worlds here, user. We're talking a normal Earth high school. Similar to the one you're currently attending. Women won't win fights against a men 1v1 no punches pulled.

the best game of all time has a lot to learn from rehashed and unfinished garbage

PC, Xbox (360 or One), and Wii if you have neither of those. The Playstation versions are a last resort, they're all just ports of the PS2 version, which while still good looks like absolute shit.

Well, I feel like it'd be fine for Bully, since it's more 'comical' than other rockstar games.

Its been establish Jimmy's a fighter a damn good one at that (referring to the boxing mini game) and has most likely fights people bigger then him before the game even started plus he can make firecrackers and shit to give him a edge plus he learns some sick ass moves from a homeless Korean war vet, what chance does a girl mc has? a bag of tricks? orbiters to jump for her?
Just get a voice actor that can past for ambiguous

But user, girls are smelly and I hate them.

>plus he can make firecrackers and shit to give him a edge plus he learns some sick ass moves from a homeless Korean war vet
What makes a female protagonist unable to do these things?

Go be contrarian somewhere else

There have been rumors floating around for close to a year and nothing has come from it. Besides they'd censor the hell out of it with the current state of gaming.

God fuck R*, just make GTAVI. Fuck Bully, but especially fuck RDR

Dan Houser here, never heard of that. My inspiration from a lot of my recent games come from Yu Suzuki titles, namely Shenmue. I'll have to check out that series though, if its comparable to Bully.

meh, I'll reserve hype for after its released.
>goty
no one cares

These are pretty much all great games.

It would be really interesting if they took that page out of Vampire:The Masquerade's book and allowed you to pick your clique[class] which changed how you could bully people and change your takedowns.

Nerds could do shit like fry people's phones and make weapons easier.

Goths have more intimidation and can get money/items/ or fight partners

Jocks are pure force and can even take out prefects with relative ease.

Gearheads would probably get access to bikes/carts/etc faster and have better style options.

Preps would probably be the best fighting clique with the boxing, also would earn more money from jobs.

I'm sure they would have more than just them but it's just an idea.

A girl would scratch, bite, pull hair, manipulate others to fight for her by calling for help, all kinds of shit that you don't do as a boy

This franchise is deader than banjo kazooie.

bully is overrated shit

That's why I said as long as they can avoid it being fetch questy. Those games are repetitive af, but they actually play like open world games, they allowed you to mostly play how you wanted. Instead of an instant fail anytime you did anything besides exactly what R* wanted you to.

>Rockstar literally never lets any leaks happen
>dude trust me this is coming out

>school shooter class

Jimmy has a napoleon complex and use that short anger to his advantage and he was a fighter from the start, a female protagonist are smaller and realistically would have to have to use tricks and firecrackers to even stand toe to toe to some dudes they simply lack the weight and gotta rely on wits to do some damage and use dirty tricks and weapons to even win a fight a straight up fight with a group of jock would be straight up rape for the female MC
to each their own strengths i guess

R* has an awful track record with pc releases. I doubt it would even be playable.

But what's the plot? I feel it's gonna be a prequel set before the events of Bully

That she isn't Jimmy, a male stocky muscle-bound boxer.

An early version of the RDR2 map got leaked once, like 2 years before the game got announced. That’s really all I can think of

yea bully online woohoo

>2021 GOTY
even OP doesn't expect this shit to come out. Y'all get baited like complete children

Attached: 1340922435501.jpg (380x285, 17K)

>it will have a female lead
>it will be shit

That would be very cool. Grills have a twisted online bullying culture that would be fun to explore. The classic delinquent shit can still be done with the brother.

>bully in current year
no way it's out without pissing off people

>FFX
*FFIX, ftfy

Beta fag spotted.
>it would be so hot if a girl took charge and bullied me because I don't want to be a man and have to measure up

Will it have a school shooting moment with you having to stop the shooter?

Gary was based

Attached: Bully Gary.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

T-trips?! It won’t be shit, right?

I hope there won’t be some generic teen drama

Maybe you'll become one

Doesn't help that Bayonetta 2 (and Tr4sh) was also underwhelming as fuck. Really, no one one that year.

>final mission is a school shooter rampage that leads to multiple endings
>shooter is a character you had a choice of befriending or not

Girls hit puberty much earlier than boys, so that could potentially even the odds in your ruthlessly realistic Rockstar game. Also girls aren't immune to tard-strength. I knew plenty of girls at school who could probably toss me like a caber if they wanted to. At the end of the day, it's a fucking video game dude.

How did he managed to go around dressed like that?

>Bully

Wasn't that Rockstar's SJW game that pissed off conservatives because it was the first big game to feature gay shit?

It was Halloween. I always bully him and Pete that night.

Yeah, man it's a video game. The MC should just be a limbless midget. It's just a game dude, whatever.

Is people genuinely exited for this? Don't get me wrong they just poke fun at snowflakes and college liberals since we know Rockstar, don't you think everyone would get tired of it since everyone's doing that?

Honestly who cares? If they did make it a female, it would still just be a Bully game. You're a little trouble maker who runs around causing mischief and spamming square in fights. Just say she's on the lacrosse team. Yes OBVIOUSLY in real life she would get beaten up, but I'm playing a fun game where my cool character is a badass so I don't give a shit.

Slideth thine phallus utop a maiden's garden.

yeah, but going around in a campus in a SS uniform isn't a guaranteed beat up by the black jocks? maybe it's okay because i doesn't have the swastika

this is just like one of my japanese animes

I know it a game dude it just the immersion outta it for me, you must be pretty light to be if they can probably toss you like a ragdoll and tards are tards, they have tard strength unless you want a mentally retarded girl then yeah you can definitely stand toe to toe
honestly I just want a option to play as either a dude or a chick not be locked into one of two and not have pandering sjw bullshit i mean put them in the game and have a option to either befriend or bully them

You haven't lived around blacks, lol. They wouldn't know what that uniform is. The majority of them don't know what continent they're living on.

A female power fantasy sounds way too unrealistic and out of place for a Bully game

Bendeth thy abdomen and present thine cavity

day 1 buy if there's some good fetish femdom overtones. double if it's lesbian

I assume you have no problem with cars going flying over cliffs and taking sky rocket jumps in GTA with no issues? A lone man can skip fences and steal military grade planes and fly them around. We're all just there for the theme park lad, it's fun. If you don't like girls it's fine to say, but it wouldn't affect a game like Bully.

>we've reached the point where a female character fighting in a video game is "pandering sjw bullshit"
Have a break from Yea Forums for a while, user.

You can make female characters in GTA online and RDR too. There's no problem there.

Man of taste in this thread

Attached: My Brother of African Descent.png (934x298, 707K)

i do hope it's real. I hope it's real and at the very least whichever R* is working on it doesn't give a FUCK what the radical left or right thinks about it and just makes a funny, fun, balls to the wall game with even more tropes. Maybe scale it up a decade and put us in the 60s-70s era.

it would be cool to have "girly" moves as its own martial art

Retard they did you read right? i just said i wouldn't mind to have the option to choose to play as a dude or chick im talking about having pandering sjw bullshit IN the game i mean i wouldnt mind a clique of them in the game to bully,beat up or befriend if i wanted to but that's pretty much it

>not have pandering sjw bullshit i mean put them in the game and have a option to either befriend or bully them
Honestly mate why does it have to be pandering. If someone wants to make a game and thinks it would be cool to have it as a girl or a black person, I don't want them to have to go and consult the science on every issue, cross reference race realism text books etc. just let them do it. Pandering is very different. See something like DA:I and even in that game I just don't recruit the fags or talk to them about gay shit.

Picked the fuck up

>over 100 awards
nice reminder that videogame awards mean nothing

combine this with a Boxing,Wrestling,Karate, and a Kung Fu or a combination of styles (something like godhand) in the game it might be really fun

You don't have the option to choose in Tomb Raider

>thread has over 300 posts
>no one ever bother to post the leaked concept art
imgur.com/gallery/SiDru

Well I apologise, but you could forgive me for thinking that considering it's what a good 70% of the thread is currently sperging about. I'm not sure what makes you think there'll be SJW content in a Bully sequel. When R* do political commentary it's usually steeped in irony and almost always just harmlessly making fun of fringe idiots. You're acting like it's a Ubisoft game or an indie or something.

I dont mind if add them to poke fun at them or any groups for that matter i just want a fun squeal that doesn't take itself too seriously but has a ok story that has the feel of orignal but has it's identity aswell, and maybe a choice of which clique to cool with and which to attack and maybe harder classes
i dont play Tomb raider pal, did her chest shirk through the years?
yeah it cool, I just want it to poke fun at everyone hipster nerds,jocks,greasers whoever it's what i think man just a opinion

>game takes place in Scotland
>local humour
>Proddie vs Catholic battles

Attached: nice hiss.png (846x476, 538K)

Interesting how this game will look like if it sure is coming? What about ragdoll physics? It would look strange when protagonist beats people and they fall like in GTA V and RDR2. But strict animations like in first gaem they can't use i guess

>Meangirls: The Game
god no

>autist’s jihad against Cyberpunk 2077
What?

>not wanting to socially alienate other kids till they kill themselves

That sounds boring as hell

Maybe if you're a brainlet, yeah.

More like St. Trinian's: The Game.

playing as Gary would be sweet

What ever happened to TLOU? It was being hailed as a masterpiece back in 2013, but I never hear about it anymore. It would be like if nobody brought up BOTW 6 years from now.

Gary could get sent to a youth detention center and learn to survive. You could still sneak out into the city sometimes. That could be a nice game.

Attached: IMG_7973_t990.jpg (990x660, 221K)

The only way a female protagonist could work was if she was an overweight deformed schizo in the 1880s that is bullied by everyone in town and seen as an earthly incarnated divine punishment from god as example of his wrath.And the only way she has to avoid getting lynched is to fight back with her force and join other freaks.

Attached: consider the following.jpg (569x428, 25K)

Or you know, not like that.

>2014 - Dragon Age Inquisition
this is the only one that is straight up insulting

>it's a fucking video game dude.
then why do you need to play as a woman?

Cause its different, cause it might be fun?

>no story dlc for gtav,no new manhunt, no new midnight club game or the agent game that was replaced and leaked

how is it different if she can do the exact same stuff as a male?

Cause why would she do the same things as the male version?
You get to fuck about and do a whole bunch of other stuff, I really liked that one anons suggestion of having an entire skill set of "girly" fighting moves like clawing and hair pulling, that could be fun.

Different fight styles would be rad

>Cause why would she do the same things as the male version?
You get to fuck about and do a whole bunch of other stuff, I really liked that one anons suggestion of having an entire skill set of "girly" fighting moves like clawing and hair pulling, that could be fun.
you basically want to play as a man but have the game tell you its actually a grill
pathetic incel

Agent was replaced by what?

>lose out on meaningless rewards
>but become the most succesful piece of consumed media in history
???

Not midnight club, don't care.

>Twin brother/sister protagonists with different skills
I feel like a lot of games have already done that and it miffs me a lot. Maybe it's because I want to have all the skills.

I devolve into a frothing mess at the realization that Minorities and Women would DARE set their standards where GAMERS reside.

No way is it good

wow so it's all overrated meme games
kill yourself. there's at most 3 great games in that list
SM64, SMW, and Metroid Prime. Rest is ALL garbage or just decent.

>OLDGAMEGOODNEWGAMEBAD
really makes you think

he said GOOD games

Imagine if she just peed right there in front of the class, then she starts crying until she gets gradually depressed and then she just suicide by throwing herself from a building.

It's not a bug, he even has a boyfriend and he attacks you if he sees you two kissing

Attached: chart.png (753x711, 113K)

Nah you just want to pretend to be a girl in games because you'll never be a girl irl no matter how hard you try

>throwaway feature that is not even reflected in the storyline
>dude we /lgbt/ now

>he doesn't want to be the little girl
Are you a faggot?

Attached: moot.jpg (3241x2592, 383K)

They made Ellie a lesbian

GTA V had boring gameplay and a uninteresting satire story. TLOU had the right amount of melodrama.

AC Syndicate sucks and AC Odyssey sucks and Mass Effect Andromeda sucks and the new Wolfenstein sucks

>thinking Bully 2 would be good in CURRENT YEAR
Chances are you will be playing some grill and fighting toxic masculinity.

>RE4 completely deserved it.

>"game" that can literally just be viewed as a movie
yeah no
this is why sonykucks are fucking retarded

that isn't entirely true, considering all the compromises they made with GTAV

no way, user. rockstar's too based for female protagonists and they're owned by an AAA publisher anyway, so a female protagonist would never fly

>my subpar games are losing to objectively better games
>now GOTY doesn't mean anything
cope, seethe and have sex incel freak

Based sony

>Btfo of GTAv in 2013
>btfo of RDR2 in 2018 w/ GoW

wits and dirty tricks
pocket sand

2006 is where is started to go downhill

*it

Haha what if it was in your mouth haha

Utterly based post. Let the word be known, TLoU2 will be the most overrated video game ever made.

Get ready for the entire mass media to rally behind it as the best game ever made and any dissenting view being met with allegations of bigotry now that Ellie is a lesbian. There will be no escaping the shitstorm when it happens. Everyone will just have to sit back and watch the artificial media hype machine unfold as normal gamers just play better fucking games.

Attached: LOUV9440.jpg (1033x865, 92K)

>makes you think Bully 2 has a chance in hell of winning GOTY?
>winning GOTY

Jesus fucking Christmas it's just a fucking video game for fucking fucks sake, FUCK!

>not on pc
this is the only game I want to play on consoles this gen

Attached: Bully 2018-09-04 18-38-24-98.jpg (1920x1080, 277K)

kys

Post your favourite Bully track
youtube.com/watch?v=M2qwkSgRtPw

Attached: dancing borb.gif (408x436, 342K)

Do you honestly think Rockstar are people who care about fun?

This. So fucking pumped

If there's a PC version, always get that one and patch. It's like a rule at this point.

i think thats when you started going downhill lmao

get the Original Jimmy mod too

Attached: Bully 2018-09-04 18-45-18-97.jpg (1920x1080, 347K)

The same AAA publisher that just put the WNBA in a basketball video game?

R*

>that one fag that always posts his fantasy of lesbian female protagonist

The game isn’t gonna happen, nor a female protagonist. No fuck off, including not these retarded Bully 2 bait threads.