IT'S NEVER EVER COMMIINNNNGGGGG!

IT'S NEVER EVER COMMIINNNNGGGGG!

Attached: persona5.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

YOU'LL SEETHE
DIAL 8 AND
GET FUCKED BY GUYS

Too bad PS4 has too many games. Sonybros could have made a whole new collage with the tendie shitposts, but obviously they were too busy playing games.

Obsessed.

Attached: 1541432379374.png (756x715, 518K)

ok and?

SMTV will be way better

kek

Persona is shit though. At least get some taste and play a real SMT.
Not support this shit because "lul nitendo fans can't play it" when most nintendo fans own a PS4 too.

SMTV will be on PS4 too.

Most Nintendo fans are casuals that will not buy SMT V, they don't even care about persona, they only care about the trends

LITERALLY. N E V E R. E V E R.

Nice cope.

Like SMT4, right user?

never coming out

God I can't fucking wait for the meltdown when switchies complain PS4 users get so many scoops of ice cream.
>Octopath won't happen bc of BD
This isn't a 240p game that will look like shit blown up to 4k. Switch being an HD console means nintendo will bleed their exclusives.

I would agree with you if Persona 5 wasn't an exclusive of PS4, Nintendo and Atlus probably made the treat that they will give them the exclusive of SMT V if they maintain Persona 5 as Sony exclusive, to maintain the balance

SMT and Persona was never good, walking around the samey looking hallways of every dungeon in the entire series and playing a moderately better version of Pokemon isn't engaging.

Prove me wrong.

Attached: 1539668759905.jpg (612x408, 29K)

>set a sales record thanks to PS2
>set a new sales record thanks to vita
>set a new sales record thanks to ps4
Atlus knows better than to keep wasting resources on nintendo.

I have a switch, a PS4 pro and a decent PC though

Okay.

Nintendies seethe for Persona 5 and Snoys seethe for Shin Megami Tensei V, sounds pretty balanced and like something Atlus would do, after all Sega likes to help Nintendo.

Fine by me
I'm downloading the PS3 rom for it right now bitch
Fuck buying a ps4

>implying SMT V wasn't quietly cancelled

Attached: 1562446284265.jpg (779x900, 54K)

user the SMT 4 remake was exclusive to 3DS. Retard.

If the sales were there wouldn't they have wanted to port the SMT remake to PS4 or Vita too?

>Snoys seethe for Shin Megami Tensei V
Nah, they are teasing tendies. They are already insecure they won't get p5, so the thought of losing smtv is salt on the wound.

Except SMT sells much better in Japan than in NA or EU per capita

Three Houses filled the slice-of-life micro-management niche on the Switch for me.
Looking forward to all the nutty combat and city stuff they're adding in P5R though.

i'd love it if smtv raised the bar even higher, but i'm worried that it's going to be held back by the shitch.

Most Nintendo users don't even care about SMTV, they don't even know it exists, they only care about Persona 5 because they are casualfags that follow trends, but the PS4 announcement will never happen screencap this.

Enjoy the worst version?

>nintendies
>delusion that persona will come to switch
>snoybois
>delusion that smt will come to ps4

everytime, every thread

Attached: 1564467244150.jpg (638x599, 68K)

fuck off.

based af
gay af

There's nothing "based" about wojacks. They all need to cease to exist. It's worse than blankposting. It's worse than even copypasta.

it makes people seethe, so it does its job

Go look the comments in the SMTV announcement it is literally filled with nintendies begging for Persona 5 and saying they don't want SMT V, some even say that they should port it to PS4 so they can get Persona 5

I mean, I guess? But the damned things are in every single thread. Is getting people mad seriously all there is to this place anymore?

Attached: Eric lol.jpg (800x600, 50K)

but is right, megaten V will be better and probably GOTY 2021

Attached: smt.png (1230x816, 807K)

you can play it on the pc

Not Royal.