I thought he was pretty funny

I thought he was pretty funny

Attached: bio-mattmcmuscles.jpg (400x400, 27K)

FART GAS

Only one making good content now.

>Matt sucks, ugh, I can't wait for them to get rid of him
>HOLY FUCK, YES, THEY'RE FREE FROM HIM, THIS IS THE BEST
>*One month later*
>wtf... why are they crying about persecuted trannies?
Mattfags vindicated

Attached: 1548573847077.png (1853x160, 55K)

Bad idea to kill what caree\fame you have because you can't live in the shadow of more entertaining people.

Wooly and mat try so hard, put in so much money and effort, but can't beat Pat even though he barely tries.

Shitpost aside, that image holds true to the current state. Pat is fucking awful. He's just fucking awful and lazy. He's not even a fun variety streamer, just some fat fuck chugging red bull and just sort of... passively barely playing a video game.

Woolie is hit or miss, he's still trying to keep LPs alive and so far the Bayo LP is pretty good. Podcast is unbearable nowadays though Woolie's solo podcast is somehow infinitely better because you can tell his heart is really into the topics and it isn't just "talk about pop culture bullshit because oh well".

Matt is still a fag though I doubt his content is awful, but I don't watch him so yeah. Liam is also a fag AND a huge fucking snake, he can fuck off forever.

>Wooly and mat try so hard, put in so much money and effort, but can't beat Pat even though he barely tries.
Woolie failed but Matt is actually more popular them either of them. He can actually work his ass off on making different content that gets more then 30K views instead of making the same LP format or can't be bothered to cut his streams

gully gully

Dude fart gas Simpson’s quotes wrestling lmao

Peach got DICKED and made fun of manlets and her own boyfriend

Pat must only be allowed to stream when Woolie is at his house.

Are you high or just retarded

Matt doesn't 'work his ass of', he has a full time editor that puts his videos together, and the money he's getting out of his YT channel is paltry compared to Pat's twitch.

Matt is operating at a loss, because his wife is rich, what he very clearly wants most is to be somehow relevant to the scene, and he absolutely isn't.

even DSP doing better than matt lmao. he outlived machinima and switcher. yeah Im thinking hes BASED

>Matt is actually more popular them either of them
Not even close.

>Has a patreon
>Makes youtube bait analysis where it gets 100K easily
>Makes different shows so people don't get bored of his shitty content
He actually seems to be the more successful person out of the group though. Compared to Pat who gets donations and subscribers yet he's not Maximilian level where he gets thousands of dollars in donations everyday

I'm glad I never watched SBFP

who

/likes-all-four-of-their-content/

here

>100k easily

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-07-01-15-37-144_com.google.android.youtube.png (1080x2246, 1.13M)

I watched a few of matt's videos, they are fine but they feel a little lacking in excitement and interesting editing, maybe they've improved over time, some of woolie's LPs are ok (where you can understand the co-hosts) and his podcast is pretty good. castlesuperbeast is a little too long winded and they need to stop going off into fighting game tangents or other shit for an hour like they did on best friendcast. I've never watched a pat stream because he's a paypig that just reads donations and isn't interesting at all.

I'm just glad all the faggots that were shitting on Matt finally realized he was just a scapegoat now that the content is as shitty as ever.

>Phoneposter
Disgusting faggot, but all his other videos broke 100K easily in like 2-3 days. That's a lot compared to Pat or Woolie except maybe the DMC5 LP

Attached: 1471708226366.jpg (255x200, 7K)

Tell us more about those vacations, movies, and how you actually don’t really like vidya all that much, Matt.

Castle Super Beast is pretty comfy though. They are shit indicidually but I really enjoyed the RE2 playthrough on Woolie's channel, showing again that Pat + Woolz is the ultimate kino setup.

Someone PLEASE post his lovely wife.

Attached: 6mup3y3ophd21.png (646x595, 269K)

Barring Woolie all of them are shit. I've watched Pat play VTMB and he almost had a sőy stroke and was visibly angry when he got to Chinatown. Canadians are subhuman.

Attached: pat.jpg (540x581, 60K)

remember to sage and report eceleb threads

Castle Super Beast podcasts are great.

Wait why? I'm interested. Vtmb is based.

I think he is pretty funny

Attached: cr1tikal.gif (268x350, 1.97M)

The characters in china town are Chinese and that's not okay

Attached: never skip leg day.png (436x892, 419K)

Attached: D0NeKdZUUAAXOCp.jpg (1200x901, 202K)

It's on his youtube channel where he stores vods. As soon as he started speaking with the fortune telling old dude (or the gun seller, I can't recall now) the mild traces joy in his expression immediately evaporated and he started sighing like a husband listening a nagging wife after coming home from a 10 hour shift. Some time during the section he said "Early 2000's everyone!" as if it was a fucking dark age of humanity. I always thought he was dumb as a rock but I couldn't take him seriously after that. Lmao at all that 'he's secretly our fucking guy dudes' talk.

Attached: D0NeKdZUUAAXOCpp.jpg (377x901, 84K)

Pat's streams are 3 hours of donations, 1 hour of playing a game, and 3 more hours of donations.

Attached: CvjrD-AUIAAwp5o.jpg (1200x1200, 277K)

>Canadians are subhuman.
Call center supervisor here, can confirm. I loathe Canadians

Attached: 1548296690078.png (117x189, 30K)

Patfags are still desperate to make him come out as a secretly redpilled, despite him spending 30 minutes crying about how trannies feel bad because of Catherine

pat is a streamer with 3 constant hours of non stop donation
woolie is a streamer but still works on stuff outside yt and twitch
it seems matt content on yt is good. becuase it is pre-produced stuff
liam is on his way to suicide town kek