Soul Calibur VI

How are you guys liking Cassandra so far?
What do you think of Haohmaru coming to Soul Calibur as a guest?

The new creation parts help making even better tuning now for sure.
Soul Calibur thread.

Attached: Cassandra win pose.jpg (3840x2160, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H3ivKsp716Y
discord.gg/BPvds4N
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Possibly the best rendition of the character so far Having a blast playing her.

Soul Calibur 2 has much better art style than the rest of the series.

I'm still holding out hope for Hwang even though I know he's 1000% never ever forever. Bring back Setsuka and Hilde, already.

>The new creation parts help making even better tuning now for sure.

Pantyhose best addition

It really doesn't. Even emulating SC2 on Dolphin at 6K, it still looks leagues below the more modern SC games. People need to stop living in nostalgia land where everything old was amazing.

Never played Samurai Showdown but i think Haohmaru is gay.

I wish I had any reason to play this game.

Don't you have friends to play the game with?

Not the graphics. The art style. 2 has great art style. 4, 5 and 6 all have generic anime graphics

anime artstyle*

Mmm, I don't know if I agree. It's the same artist, as far as I know who does the character art for each game since 2. But this is merely personal preference of course.

My man.

Attached: Cassandra pantyhose and Sophitia.jpg (3840x2160, 806K)

Only one who has it on PC.
Local scene disappeared, unfortunately.
And as dumb and gay as it sounds I'm really just not a fan of online multiplayer in fightan games.

The 2 art is always great. Its the 3d models that are generic anime style.

>What do you think of Haohmaru coming to Soul Calibur as a guest?
I think it's amazing, hopefully he'll have his Rage Bar and his Weapon Flipping Technique in SC.

Why are pantyhose so sexy?

Attached: 98a2e8e14c09a4bd69f299026a8116cf.jpg (413x713, 21K)

Attached: EBRPsD2UIAEqd8n.jpg (1920x1080, 263K)

Attached: EBRPsEdU4AAfYTQ.jpg (1920x1080, 304K)

absolutely fantastic addition

Attached: 1364117530600.png (622x521, 345K)

why is she so far?? look at her face what the fuck

1/2

forgot pic

Attached: 1565040911802.jpg (2160x3840, 2.67M)

because they get easily stained and ripped

I want to have sex with that hair.

Stop living in Asia.

test

She is great, they took such care with her. Only off thing is her voice, i dont mind how husky it is, that suits her actually, but her cries of pain are a but grating. I also cant help but feel she has been made a bit easier than in SCIV?

Attached: 6F5F799B-278D-499C-9161-45F3FFF3EC7B.jpg (576x1024, 187K)

I'm ready for the balance patch that cripples her so that I don't have to deal with her shit

Why on earth aren't you playing with JPN voices?

Looking forward to the S2 changes.

Particularly the RE change on shown on the trailer.

Why can't I buy season pass 2? I'm not buying Cass if I plan on buying everything.

Cass is season 1

But Cassanda is part of season pass 1. I assume they roll out the chance to buy it soon anyways.

Because S2 isnt out yet. Cass is part of S1.

Cass is actually the last character in the Season 1 pass. The season 2 patch and season 2 DLC pass haven't been released yet. The game updated yesterday to include Cassandra and a few other things.

what RE changes are they making? are they removing it?
because holy FUCK i get so tilted when people use it.
any respect i had for my opponent goes out the fucking window when i see it.

Attached: Soulcalibur_VI.jpg (1687x1260, 929K)

Stop being bad. Learn to sidestep or start using guard break moves to dissuade them from using it. You will steal games from any scrub that uses it freely if you just learn your lethal hit combo from A+B

Haven't bought her yet.

Only change they should make is removing the cutscene part of it to streamline it, mechanically it's fine.

Lewd.

Attached: cassandr1.jpg (1280x936, 245K)

c ass

It certainly had some of the best defeault costumes, along with 4.

Attached: Cassandra.jpg (418x500, 56K)

How do I into Soul Calibur?

play geralt and do counters and magic
shits fun

Attached: 1565128569109.png (1057x504, 1.12M)

HILDE
W H E N

Attached: Hilde_2_(new).jpg (455x844, 96K)

i bet it gets hot in there haha imagine what her chausses smell like afterwords eww stinky haha gross

what do u guys think of every DLC character this season being a woman?
i honestly don't mind cuz i like the lewd costumes but its pretty telling. i was hoping to get yun seong

Hwang is back for sure the only way he’s not is if they pick Yun Seong instead, but either way a Korean swordsman is in this season pass

shes super fun and her pantyhose are hot. gonna play her tonight.

I’m fine with it is even though it literally was popularity picks from people who don’t play the game who just wants cute girls because the male/female ratio was way more in favor of males. In hindsight I’m more than fine with it since they made Cassandra and Amy fully unique characters now from their counterpart

>Haoh
Shit like this makes me want a season pass of guests.
Aeon or Lizardman should be free
>they want Hilde
>they want Setsuka
... I am so tired of waifu fags. Season 1 was just to please you and that shit wasnt enough.

Season 1 didn't please me at all though, the only other character I wanted was Mi-na and she was in the base roster.

Attached: Seungmina-sc1-artwork.jpg (450x800, 73K)

they should bring back hilde but maker bottom tier

what causes her to do the shield kick thing in the critical edge? Sometimes she does it other times she doesn't.

>just started learning Cassandra
>having tons of fun
>made a lot of cute costumes for her
>fucking brown out in my neighborhood shuts down my system
>PS4 HDD corrupted
>keeps booting in safe mode even as I redownload 6.72
>only option now is to reinitialize everything
>will lose all my Cassandra costumes, other CaCs, and all the data from every other game I own, including all the Gravity Rush 2 online costumes literally nobody can get anymore
I want to jump into the highway during rush-hour traffic.

Attached: 2061926A-5C66-4071-85B2-A197D332E789.jpg (1024x576, 66K)

Waifushitters ruined S1. Scamco did an okay job with making the Amy and Cassandra functions seem different, but they are still the same weapons. Hilde is possibly the best newcomer in fighting games, mechanically, and needs to be in this game. I’d honestly prefer A Pat over Setsuka, but that won’t happen for story reasons. As long as I get my superior Corean swordsman, I will be happy with S2.

Good. Kat’s games are shit. SHIT! I bet you didn’t even have White Kat, did you?

Any more CaS parts packs planned?

Attached: 20190621210526.png (1920x761, 1.92M)

I actually did, which I’m like 80% sure I can just reinstall from the PS4 store, but what’s the goddamn point with those glaring blank spaces in the rest of the costume select screen?
I forgot to initially post that I was tasked with bringing my PS4 for more fightan to my buddy’s house for a party tomorrow, and thanks to this major HDD fuckup, I don’t have the time to even redownload one game to play with everyone. It’s quite literally the worst possible timing for this to happen to me.

What's the best counter to her?

And what's her best outfit in the series?

Will Hilde become the queen of RING OUTS yet again?

So how about Soul Calibur and the Last Crusade?/spoiler]

Attached: 01_Cass_Soul2.jpg (2072x2463, 1.06M)

Should have saves in other places. Or get plus just for cloud system.
And shit like that, or rebuilding hdd, can take hours and hours.

I dont care if is Hwang or Yun or "ASS-ASSIN", it could even be a guy called Sinbad, just give me someone with that style. And more different styles.
Shame that Spawn cant get back, because his axe play was fun.

They need to expand the limit for Ocs since 100 limit isnt enough, because both oc and non-oc count as the same.

She does it when she has the buff activated which you get after you land 8A+B, 66A+B > 4, BBB, forward input during her mounting stance, or Soul Charge. Theres a couple of more moves that give it to her but those will be the most common ways you get it.

Now post her ripped up pantyhose with skindentation

Every DLC char in the 2nd season will also come with extra parts.

I want to try getting into this game but where do I start to learn? Any good resources out there?

If you have PS plus, you may be able to redownload your save data via the cloud. I back mine up once a month to stop this from happening.

What do you mean?
You pick a character you feel like maining and go into tutorial and start learning her moveset. SC has really simplistic combos and not all that many so it doesn't take that long to learn one character on basic level either.
And on top of that you can check Aris's character videos on his youtube channel which gives more depth I guess to a character you might wanna know.

Attached: left swing.jpg (820x862, 217K)

Is the buff constantly on during soul charge?

I like her a lot, her moves make it easy to juggle enemies which as a scrub is something I've never been able to really do.

Reversal edge is a noob stomper. It’s actually really easy to deal with and people that use it as a crutch are easy to deal with once you understand your options. Break attacks melt it and will almost always set up a combo with a lethal hit.

Watch combo videos and decide who you want to play based off that. Try to replicate their combos. Then find videos going more in-depth on that character.

>What's the best counter to her?
Play defensively, step and crouch. Her horizontals are lacking since all her big reward options are vertical, even her kicks. Her scariest tools also use guard gauge so she can't afford to be offensive for too long without putting herself in danger of getting guard broken.

>And what's her best outfit in the series?
Personally I liked her sporty jacket in SC3 and her SC4 P2.

>Will Hilde become the queen of RING OUTS yet again?

They fixed her in 5 so she became the queen of JUGGLAN and WALL COMBOAN instead of ringing out from start position. Makes her visually way more exciting and a lot fairer too. Take a look: www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbn8tisZmqY#t=1m9s

The game actually had a pretty in depth character guide for every single character implemented. Once you have those basics down you can look up combos and learn what lethal hits.

>check Aris's character videos on his youtube channel
Retard

Unfortunately, I didn’t have it when this happen, so cloud database won’t work for me. If I were to take it to a local repair shop, would there be any way they could extract the data onto a backup before they wipe the thing, or am I up shit creek without a paddle?

Yes. Her Soul Charge is really good. She has infinite divine force when it's active so she can spam ground explosions to zone. She also gets 214AA which is a forward moving horizontal that does multiple hits, is plus on block and rings out and 1KB which is a super fast low and the followup will knockdown on hit, wallsplat/ring out over half walls on counter hit. Also 214A+B which might as well be Captain Sword/Vegito sword super in DBFZ which can combo into 2A+B explosion on hit, and is plus on block.

Vidya is not a worthwhile reason to an hero.

Hilde, algol and Dampierre. This is the most based possible season 2 we could get

Attached: 655E6D0F-59B8-4F3D-8159-3AA05B4A659E.jpg (1280x2280, 985K)

That I can't answer, but it never hurts to check. Do everything you can before giving up. Hope you get all your shit back,

>Damp

Sup Oofmatic. The Earth is round.

Really hoping for a Season 3 of DLC so we can get Fire Emblem x Soul Calibur. Also there's still plenty of characters to bring back, i really want Hilde, ZWEI, and Setsuka's play styles back.

I really miss playing Dampierre, if they can't bring him back, can we at least have his play-style

Which characters in this game have the most defensive play styles?

Thanks user, this put me in a really shitty mood, so any hopeful words’ll make me happy.

Probably Sophitia and Nightmare, they're all about block / whiff punishing and spacing out your opponent.

now put her in that nier costume.

im about to do that right now

god bless you user. i dont own the game. dont really like the new mechanics they keep putting in after sc2

skirt or no skirt?

the kaine costume preferably.

ansel is being dogshit so they wont looks that great but ill get a few

Attached: Cass-Kaine 1.png (1349x1080, 2.99M)

did evo top 8 save SC6?

Attached: Cass-Kaine 2.png (1048x1077, 2.09M)

what a beauty

she's fucking hot and fun to play as.

fine work. is it just me or does the costume shrink her tits a tad?
i do like the bounce she has and the tit physics

Cassandra is great, love her design and especially moveset.

I'm actually kinda meh on haohmaru, he seems a bit too similar to mitsurugi, at least aesthetically. But i'm sure just like Cassandra and sophie, he'll play pretty differently.

The best part of this patch is that you can finally rematch in 1v1 lobbies, fuck yeah

got one of her spin slash
ill try to get one of her jumping next

if anyone wants a new costume let me know

Attached: Cass-Kaine 3.png (804x1080, 1.67M)

Unirocally yes

It had the best evo top 8, excitement wise

Too bad it didn't get more viewers

nowhere near as good as a webm but oh well

shes pretty fucking good in game too, someone last night was dominating as her but i guess that will happen if they know what theyre doing
i sure as hell dont but its still fun

Attached: Cass-Kaine 4.png (681x1079, 1.4M)

Even after Cassandra there's more males than females, so I don't mind.

figured id get some 2b ones

Attached: Cass-2B 1.png (654x828, 905K)

fuckin hell the girls in this game got some damn good thighs
i wonder if its just the outfit that does this

Attached: Cass-2B 2.png (551x1080, 1.14M)

>generic anime graphics
Bullshit

6 is the absolute worst so far, when almost every female character looks identical to each other

Yeah the friday spot kinda both helped and hurt, it was the only top 8 going on so it grabbed more attention, but at the same time there were other games going on.
Either way though I'm glad the hype top 8, Cassandra, and season 2 announcement reinvigorated the game, hope bamco doesn't give the game the shaft hard anymore

Attached: __cassandra_alexandra_isabella_valentine_taki_and_talim_soulcalibur_and_soulcalibur_iv_drawn_by_muhy (700x692, 441K)

Attached: Cass-2B 3.png (683x1020, 1.21M)

To be fair they're working with a shoestring budget, imagine if bamco actually gave them a sizable amount of money

get your eyes checked

you probably mean mk11 where every female has the same portion, a leather suit, and a fucking stupid manface.

Attached: Cass-2B 4.png (716x1013, 1.39M)

>473227883
>473228453
>473228692
annnnnd.... another gamer thread on /veddit/ why am i even surprised anymore?

uh ohhh

Attached: 2hNjQBk.jpg (3840x2160, 3.41M)

Attached: 1409159518759.jpg (438x344, 37K)

Most fun character i've ever played in a fighting game.
Executing kilik with the ranged lightning strike gave me a soi face.
Reversal edge is maaaaad easy to counter.
You can sidestep
or
You can just overpower it by combo chaining attacks. If you use lightning it's a lethal hit.
god bless you for capping this pic user
Next 3 are most likely going to be
>Setsuka
>YunSeong
>Hilde

Attached: 1554009991361.jpg (466x490, 20K)

FUCKING SIT ON MY FACE, PLEASE MA'AM

>cant name rooms
>cant use a password for private rooms
i was gonna host a room for people here but oh well

i was actually surprised how well that pose function works in game
got any preference of costume or pose?

t. Prosopagnosia

At the rate they've been improving shit like infinite casual matches pass word lobby should be coming soon

The "training stage of history" discord has resources for every character. The in-game guides for each character are also quite good.

why not host it anyways?
not like there are that many people playing anyways

Because Geralt's JP voice is horrendous

That+good announcements sure helped

I meant generic anime artstyle. 4,5 and 6 all look the same. 2 looked unique.

You can host a public lobby and post the steam invite link (on your profile page in the steam web client)

For you.

I grew up playing SC2 and SC4, which probably makes me sound underage, and I got SC6. I want to get better at it. What's a good tutorial video series?

Attached: 1565065696578.gif (484x266, 271K)

>tfw no ballbusting kick anymore
Y even lif?

You guys are still trying to mislead people into not being aware that no one actually likes Reversal Edge as a mechanic at all huh

sc4 was my most played after sc2. dont know why people never liked it. meme starwars characters aside, darth vader was fun.
i dont like what they did with yoshimitsu in 5

keep it down will ya

Same desu. But I don't think she had one since 2?

>steam
lmfao

I liked it, but I didn't start playing fighting games seriously until recently. I was just button mashing for fun back then, and probably got the game because the case looked cool.

Ster's videos, Hayte Ein's video (if you don't mind his french accent) and of course 8Wayrun.com

Ivy's tights are still unique. But yeah, outfits do change their shape

Almost every girl seems to have the face of Sophitia with different colors, except for Ivy and Taki. But bodies are different.
Graphic wise it could have been better, because every 3d fighter of this gen didnt seem to have a massive improvement from the previous title.If you look back, this type of discussion happened with DoA6 and SFV too.

wasnt this character already in the game?

Her sexier, smarter, and better sister was. Now they added the retarded one.

Sophitia please.

Looks more like you've been called out on your major suckage at vidya so you decided to argue semantics instead. Lmao kys and git gud kid.

You should know by now that "git gud" is the only answer they will give and how perfect they are that will block and win every match. This ignoring the fact that, when a mechanic is bad is bad. Which is why Bamco will change it for S2, which I hope it will be in October

t. rothion

I like Reversal Edge. It actually makes SC6 one of my favorite fighting games. It's just extreme mindgames and hard reads. It's so much fun.

Attached: 1564719498857.jpg (631x658, 38K)

>people complain and most pro players drop SC6 because custom characters can be played in ranked which causes people to learn each character more than once due to size
>they finally add a way to filter out custom characters in ranked
>it's costume changes only

So is Project Soul just unable to make a game where they don't kill it themselves? They killed SC3, 4, 5 and now seems to be 6. UNIST had more viewers at EVO even.

Any secret stuff with her story mode? Like how in Sophitia's if you sit on rothions face she says something about how he likes it

Did you not see that they're reworking Reversal Edge entirely?

>extreme mindgames
>rock paper scissors

Attached: you're retarded.png (500x522, 113K)

Are they? Kinda disappointing, but oh well.

I mean, steam has that pretty useful feature I justr described...

I didnt mind RE so much, it was just some characters have really fucking stupid ones. Mostly ones that can be cancelled like Raph, his bullshit actually made me quit the game. I hope the rework takes it into a less aggravating direction.

i think she had one in 4, and Sophitia had one in 5.
but Cassandra used to say "sorry did that hurt"
i remember ivy had a charge up one, that would become a lethal hit if it was against a male.
Only people who don't like reversal edge are Azwel players since it only really works on him.

>"sorry did that hurt"
that was 2 wasnt it? I don't remember that from 4

Bad guest choice. Samurai Shodown is basically advertising, so it should have been free or a "bonus".
Thought Season Pass 1 was disappointing for $30 (2B was an interesting pick at least) and it looks like Season Pass 2 will also be.
They also dropped the ball with Tekken 7 Season 3 after a solid Season 2.

youtube.com/watch?v=H3ivKsp716Y

At least none of those are as bad as Tekken 7's first season pass though.

Sophi stole Cass' CBT abilities in this game, although ivy's is the best because it actually has a function if you use it on a male character

Attached: 1534279065710.png (560x560, 1.2M)

Rate my Punished Mitsurugi.

Attached: mitsurugi.jpg (1920x1080, 468K)

Looks like SC5 mitsu

Attached: thonk.png (300x343, 141K)

i love how they have the fire animation when it's being executed. so subtle.
Cassandra confirmed for being evil.
looks like a generic European knight with an unknown sword.

>nutsVSguts
god that takes me back

She's out? Guess i'll pick it up again.

>no beard or mustaches options
>cant change the color of their skin
>cant have hair in certain races

Why

>most pro players drop SC6 because custom characters can be played in ranked
That's a minor factor at most, most pro players dropped it because they never really planned on playing a 3D fighter seriously and they weren't convinced there would be money in the game.

>which causes people to learn each character more than once due to size
u wot, the size differences are only rarely relevant. Saying it's anywhere near learning a character all over again is pretty extreme hyperbole.

Just got this last weekend.
How do I get good? Should I just play random online matches to practice?

All SC5 versions of characters are punished

Learn your character's moves in training and then go online is the gist of it.

Pick a character you think is interesting, learn there moves in the training room, hop online and take it from there

How's PC multi online?
How's Amy?
How's Taki?

1) Do the in-game tutorial on basic universal mechanics (It's at the beginning of the custom character adventure mode)
2) Read your character's in-game guide
3) Play some singleplayer stuff until you can utilize the stuff talked about in the guide
4) Start playing people
5) Find more in-depth stuff about characters online. This discord compiles resources for learning the cast: discord.gg/BPvds4N

Any character recommendations for a beginner?
I like Siegfried's seiyuu and Talim's cunny. Also Sazalamel and Groh seem cool.

Alive.
Don't like her personally to use but I like her as a character.
Taki's fast but kinda rare to be honest.

PC is fairly active
Amy is pretty good but her rose perception mechanic makes her difficult to play
Taiki is fairly good

Attached: 1558722731805.jpg (704x800, 514K)

>How's PC multi online?
Pretty good. At the moment there should be some other new players thanks to the DLC release.
>How's Amy?
>How's Taki?
Both rushdown-oriented, and 2 of the more difficult characters. Amy can be a pretty good pubstomper, but you have to be able to count to 4 to use her well.

just out of curiosity what's the current state of SC6 balance? Who's broken? Who's shit?

>played Raph
>cancel his RE into K(that step crush)
>some people failing into that

Kek.Also enjoyed Nightmare players when they spammed horizontals and Raph's "ha-ha" ducking intensified

Is voldo honest?

Play whoever you want honestly, the game is well balanced enough that it never feels like your hamstringing yourself by playing a certain character
Imo Tira is the worst character in the game but that's mostly because of how gloomy/jolly works other than that she's fine

honestly fraudulent

I main Talim, she's the best, so good taste.

Most of the cast is viable, as proven by last EVO with the character variety in top8 and Voldo winning. Even Kayane's 2B got in there despite 2B gotten nerfs after her launch.

Attached: Talim's Taki clothes 4.jpg (3840x2160, 1.56M)

Azwel and Siegfried are generally considered top 2, everyone else is in a big indiscriminate blob spread over A and B tier. Voldo was considered by some the worst character and he just won EVO, so basically everyone is viable.

he's far too gimmicky to be honest

what a disgusting nose

PC version is $20 bucks on gamesplanet for anyone who missed the EVO steam sale

Attached: 1543619173000.png (358x349, 59K)

>hating a cute potato nose
What is wrong with you?

Attached: Talim gun.jpg (616x616, 81K)

i remember why i stopped playing, the connection is shit online

Does anyone know why my region shows up as North America in online even though I live in fucking Finland?
This shit's also the same in Tekken for me, yet my other Finn friend does not share this problem.

Attached: Chad stride.webm (370x594, 478K)

best place to look for online matches? i have it on ps4 and steam

Like matches in general or private lobbies?

I do believe the PS4 playerbase is larger. You can also get japs if you play at the right times.

its one of two options user, ranked or casual

speaking of, i made a casual room it anyone wants to join against a rusty player. its the only room tagged as 'beginner' im pretty sure

Attached: 1564808791709.png (400x358, 151K)

The graphics aren't necessarily more anime except maybe the female characters faces / eyes. But they are correct that the game's art direction has went undeniably less historical gothic and way too far into that shit shonen anime trope shit. Anime dudes with neon hair and demon arms and magic powers, floating swords, waifu evil twins, lots of dumb shit like that. SC5 basically removed all the well-writen adults and replaced them with characters straight out of Naruto.

on steam*

So how is Cass gonna prevent Sophitia fucking everything up?

Genuinely can't tell which of these characters are official ones and which are CaS trash.

The art style in SCVI is such shit.

Attached: 1564449983992.jpg (357x408, 12K)

>473236775
we get it already, fuck off

private lobbies, not a fan of matchmaking

Literally my first post in this thread.

Attached: 1527867296976.png (500x675, 363K)

Probably one of the discords then just ask some fag who's up for ft 5, 10, 20, deathmatch etc

Cassandra will impregnate Sophitia first, and with the blood of two holy warriors, Sophie's kids won't be born corrupted.

which discords?

Why would you be able to tell when you can dress the characters in each others outfits? With that said the character outfits are generally of higher quality than the generic CaS parts.

8wayrun's or any of the character discords

/vg/ is vehemently against them, so it'll be the redditor ones essentially

Attached: Talim, Taki and Sieg EVO 2018 dance.webm (604x893, 429K)

/vg/ inhabits its own version of cancer, besides i just use it excursively for stealing other people's tech and getting matches with decent players who live near by me

I'm torn between 1 and 2

That Sieg armor looks so good.

SCII is a good basilne, But there have been a lot of cool looking designs since then that built off of it.

muh

Why the fuck did they add her when Sophitia exists? Fucking retarded. Imagine paying for this.

Because they play entirely different and she's a fan favorite?

Attached: 1548738784193.png (1400x1000, 923K)

The number of unique moves she has is enough to make two whole characters in a 2D fighter, she's not a clone

because Cassandra uses a native American seashell warclub get your facts straight!

Attached: DSC_0144.jpg (2992x5312, 3.13M)

Just how many weapons do you have?

So apparently there will be a japanese stream on the 9th saying more about S2

I wanna know stuff about mechanics. I wonder if we'll get the S2 patch sooner, or if they'll wait until they have the first S2 character ready, which will probably take a few months.

I dont know anymore...

Fucking, newfag casuals

according to translation user in /soul/ we're getting a free update with a stage along with the next guest character getting his own and many more stages to come.

What was he translating?

This game sucks on pc

In an interview with Dengeki Online, Okubo said the first character that'll be released for season pass 2 will be a returning character and Takahashi said that they what to release an original stage for Haohmaru and another stage as part of a free update.

Project Soul will also be doing a stream this Friday about Season Pass 2.

>Count to 4.
I've got this shit.

Attached: 324423243243243.png (1372x491, 1.2M)

Attached: seething.jpg (639x532, 85K)

she has very broad shoulders still good looking not my type but I like it

Cope

Attached: 34434323423423.jpg (808x1080, 203K)

In his defense B K spam is kinda bullshit but it only works when retards don't know how to stop pressing buttons when they should be holding guard or step
[/spoilerter]He's still a salty bitch for crying for nerfs on day 2

Attached: 7ef.jpg (600x600, 32K)

Attached: 1453770964198.gif (233x173, 777K)

fucking retard

HOLY SHIT

How am I retarded? B K is +2 on block, you just stand and spam it if they don't step guard, and if they stand still blocking you can hit them with 1K which is also +2 block
I agree he's a shitter that needs to learn how to have better defense, but the fact that she can do that is kinda silly

Imo

>Play it for the lore/ kino aesthetic
SE/SB, SC1, SC3

>Play it for the actual balanced gameplay*
SC2, maybe SC4

>Avoid
SC5

*balance does not extend to guest characters, fuck Yoda and Necrid

Play legendary mode.
Pro players use legendary mode as training, because according to one of the nips, the AI puts the commands in faster than you can, so if you get near their speed it's good.
To be honest, the easist is probably nightmare and zasalamel, and killik.
Sophitia goes balls deep into with her 8in. rod after taki saves her from nightmare.
It was Cassandra who was corrupted though, idk pyrrhas story. Even now, some of cassandras moves deal damage to her.
I hope it's the Yunseong stage from SCII.

>SC2
>balanced gameplay

Attached: Capture+.png (601x393, 283K)

I don't give a shit about the combo, haven't even bought the game.
Called you a retard for fucking up your spoiler.

My mouse double clicked and realigned the text

>amy and cassandra both have their joke weapons
come on, give us all the old joke weapons back, i want raph's rose, nightmare's squid, voldo's cat mittens, etc

>Maybe SC4
(lol

Runs fine for me.
Phenom ii x4 955 black/RX480 8gb xbox 360 pro afterglow.
Lol
Mommy
You sound like a siegfried player.
There will be more cas packs in season 2.

its still actually kind of amazing how much effort they put into fixing the early story of soul calibur and a huge number of players still dont pay attention to it at all

Attached: ghadfgafgadfgafd.png (1247x486, 558K)

What did they change?
I still havent played libra of soul.

its not exactly what they changed, its more like bringing a lot of the text they put in extra material outside of the games, back into the games to establish events properly

instead of the mess of non canon stories that the old games had

I wonder what happened to cassandraposter

But i liked the old stories D:

Attached: 1565092119687.png (900x636, 1.24M)

Thank you based soulcalanon.

Attached: 1564290712535.jpg (600x849, 59K)

Attached: 1565080244287.jpg (3840x2160, 2.45M)

>Who are you?!
>I'm you, but lewder

this is a good thing

Huh, that was an interesting story mode. Longer than usual too.

Anyone have the portraits for corrupted Cass and wedding cass/sophie?

Ooh sweet. I wonder who it will be.

I kind of like how we have no clue who's coming since we have 6 codenames but only 4 characters

Attached: 1565062981413.jpg (3840x2160, 1.08M)

Attached: 1565023210382.png (898x431, 1.05M)

>B K is +2 on block
oh shit that's pretty good

Does she have framedata anywhere yet?

>>Zasalamel
>>As easy to learn as Kilik or Nightmare
What?

Nah not yet, check back on like friday

she is my wife

concept art from the gallery

Attached: IMG_20190805_135301.jpg (999x718, 121K)

Good
Really good
Probably one of the worst iterations of the character but still good

Attached: IMG_20190805_135303.jpg (999x718, 72K)

Lo Bello WILL return

Attached: dampierre-sc5-artwork.jpg (950x1343, 308K)

Anyone else excited for Setsuka? I was just too young to understand her gimmicks when I first started, but knowing what I know now I'm eager to challenge myself.

Attached: setsuka.jpg (830x1280, 117K)

I'm not. I used to play against someone in the arcade years ago with SC3 and I hate Setsuka's 33_66_99B

I'd rather some of her Iai moves gets transplanted to Mitsurugi's stance

>pantyhose

Attached: 1560652192346.png (600x800, 354K)

DLC crack when?

What's the difference between Cassandra and Sophitia?

Cassie is much more rushdown focused, whereas sophie is punish focused. Cass uses her shield a lot more, and she has a powerup state she can get by doing certain stuff that lets her summon lightning bolts and fire wind cannons from her ass.

Yes. Can't wait to make a Femrgil Dark Slayer character.

>Tfw already filled all the 100 CaS character slots in CREATION mode

They really need to add 100 more slots. I can't stop making custom characters for some reason, it's like a primitive version of Deityhood or some shit.

Is 'Cassandra doesn't actually know how to fight like Sophitia so the gods are guiding her weapons so she can do all the things she tries to' a thing in previous games? I don't remember that but it's a pretty fun element they seemed to be implying in the story there.

So Cassandra is a Reverse Stand?

Maybe more like Anubis.

I don't remember the previous games actually saying how she learned how to fight

>Cassandra can fire wind cannons out of her butt

Attached: 1558969703000.webm (640x360, 2.89M)

Am I setting myself up for a bad time trying to learn Raphael for online? His execution is pretty demanding for fighting wifi players.

I've definitely played plenty of Raphaels who take a fat shit on me online, it should be alright. Though maybe not if you yourself have particularly bad internet.

>all those people who din't know their numbers or what a prime number was at release

Attached: 1517197924201.jpg (392x423, 137K)

I regret buying the season pass for sure.
>on disc dlc
>two semi-clones
lesson learned, I suppose

What makes Amy hard to use? She seems pretty straightforward.

>reinstall SC6
>go to CAS
>put on torn pantyhose
>fap
>quit game
Worth the season pass

Attached: king_smoke.gif (360x238, 1.52M)

Having to manage roses and your lethal hit count. She can totally unga people online though and sometimes offline

Attached: 1545693460325.webm (640x360, 2.88M)

that nightmare got fucked by the no mix-up mix-up

I only make girls with goat hooves and horns.

He is fun with his stances. You will have issues, but that happens with every character until you know how it works.
But give a look to Evo Top 8 and see how Woahhzz played to have an idea

>not waiting to see what will be released
>not waiting for sales or just buying the character you want

why is this game's music so good Yea Forumsros

i hope our new raid kills retards as efficiently as the last one
Hashmal (Ultimate) when

cool and based for using a cast member and not some anime bitch named after your crush

>played Yoshi most entries
>kind of dislike how he has no old 3b or ear slicer
>dont know what character i want to pick up to refamiliarise myself with the game again
I liked Zas always, but beyond that it's Mina who is apparently aids to play against and Rock who might not ever get in.

i think i could fix the legs with the new armor items

Attached: DalinarKholin.png (1920x1080, 2.78M)