Ky Kiske

Ky Kiske

Attached: 1565016942888.jpg (803x516, 51K)

Fucked a 4 year old child while an angel and a skeleton watched

Based

Attached: fqKEiTH.jpg (960x950, 40K)

Don't forget that he is also a very religious man...

is my husbando

>Daisuke finally growing out of his chuuni phase and realizing chivalrous neckbeard long-haired samurai designs of the past looked embarassing
I mean, they still look like gay yaoi characters but at least he's toning down the shittiness in the designs.

Attached: 960394509.jpg (371x371, 33K)

she was three. get your lore facts straight

What? I never played the games so please give me a rundown.

Dizzy is hot, so much so that Ky dropped his moralfag routine to fug her. He then handed his kid off to his angry irresponsible rival who gave him sugar water as a treat.

I can't blame him there.

Attached: dizzy2.png (1039x1200, 870K)

dizzy is half gear, no idea how that works since she is the child of two fully fledged gears but whatever.
Gears grow up super fast. Her son was four years old when xrd sign happened and is fully grown.
So she was free and pretty much an adult in body and mind because for some reason reading books all day made her mature enough don't question it

their old designs are cringe worthy. they went too far with the anime hair and the flamboyant pretty boy animu stuff. ky looked awful and sol in xrd wears a ribbon while looking like an edgy gaia online oc

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

>dizzy is half gear, no idea how that works since she is the child of two fully fledged gears but whatever.
Sol and Justice were both human once, so I guess they're both kinda half-gear too.

Shut up, it's fine.

but you can not be half gear unless you're born that way. Gears get infected with gear cells. that's why ky is so swole now. He is turning into a gear.

Our Holy King would never show mercy to a Gear, much less affection! What sort of nonsense do you berate my proud Illryian senses with?

Actually the people know Ky is fucking Dizzy now and they're okay with it, they called her an angel. Watch the end of Rev 2.

>Grown men actually though that looks good
That's gonna be a big yikes from me.

NO SHUT UP, IT'S FINE

>Daisuke finally growing out of his chuuni phase
I may have some bad news for you

Why is he stronger than Sol?

Not stronger, just a better fighter

Xrd are the best the designs have ever been my man. The direction so far with this new game is a bit of a downgrade

Nah dude.

based teacup collecting underage monster impregnating frankish crusader chad